Have you looked into the abandoned mod, SexLab Leveling (SLL)? Currently it works quite well with yours, though it does have some quality of life features your mod is lacking. In SLL It's quite nice to hit a button and a menu pops up to do the leveling bits. Also has some achievements for doing the act with certain people/monsters. Its leveling features are quite good at complementing the game, and can add a nice bit of tailored balance to the game. 

I remember seeing that quite a long while back, was thinking "finally people are starting to do this whole progression thing!" which is still fairly rare for some reason... Regardless, never used it since I had my own mod for progression (Succubus Heart is fairly old now X.x). A menu thing wouldn't be impossible, and I thought about it seeing as really old vanilla XP mods used them all the time, but I don't really think it would be enough of a 'speed up' or 'convenience' given the extra weight it would add to the script (not to mention the work that goes into organizing one of those menus). Achievement type stuff would be easy to do, but I really don't see much reason to it, and once again, extra script weight without much gain. If I was to add that type of stuff I'd do it as an Add-On .esp at this point so it doesn't clutter the main mod, I may look into it.

Glad you like the mod! Right now early game drops do throw balance a bit but I have no idea how it'll effect later game, just hasn't been in long enough yet. As for configuring drops I can look into making it configurable. Right now I just have it run a weighted drops system so adding a value check isn't too difficult, making it into a readable percent for the MCM is a bit difficult but whatever. Enabling / Disabling them is something I should definitely put in tho. If you're looking to just edit it yourself it's in SuH_dyna_active in OnDying() . It's just a weighted random-int system.

Thanks, I might just look into tweaking that!  I did just have a thought, though.  If the drops early are a little too heavy and you're aiming for later balance, maybe a new passive effect can fill this need.  More levels=more frequent drops?  I don't know if that will actually be any easier than just making the drops mcm configurable, since it actually sounds like about the same thing, now that I think of it.  But it's just a thought.

Great mod, I especially like the aspect of using SP to level Skills.

However when I level up and select for example health, in Succubus Heart the Status window will show "110/100 Health" and after a while HP will go down to 100 (through Desire I guess) and it doesnt go back up to 110 again.

So does that mean that you can only raise HP/MP/Stamina through Succubus Heart and not through leveling up anymore? This really almost kills it for me, using Mods that add enemies and makes combat harder makes it really hard with only using SH to raise those Skills. Of course there would be the option to go full bitch mode to get enough Force to raise those Skills, but that kind of takes quite a while and manually overwriting those stats after each level up makes the status feature in SH more or less useless...

Is it supposed to be that way or may there be a conflict with Ordinator/Uncapper?

Edit: I guess disabling the Desire Drains Status Option might solve that, I will try that now, but is there a way to get HP/MP/Stamina through Vanilla leveling Up added to SH Max Cap?

Great mod, I especially like the aspect of using SP to level Skills.

However when I level up and select for example health, in Succubus Heart the Status window will show "110/100 Health" and after a while HP will go down to 100 (through Desire I guess) and it doesnt go back up to 110 again.

So does that mean that you can only raise HP/MP/Stamina through Succubus Heart and not through leveling up anymore? This really almost kills it for me, using Mods that add enemies and makes combat harder makes it really hard with only using SH to raise those Skills. Of course there would be the option to go full bitch mode to get enough Force to raise those Skills, but that kind of takes quite a while and manually overwriting those stats after each level up makes the status feature in SH more or less useless...

Is it supposed to be that way or may there be a conflict with Ordinator/Uncapper?

Edit: I guess disabling the Desire Drains Status Option might solve that, I will try that now, but is there a way to get HP/MP/Stamina through Vanilla leveling Up added to SH Max Cap?

That's intended behavior, Skyrim doesn't have a way to tell which stat people level when they level up (and even detecting when people level up requires a work-around) so I can't add it to the mod's cap calculations. Desire drain reduces Status when Desire reaches high enough and converts it to Force (which earns SP). You can use the 'Override' settings in the "Status" Menu if you want to customize Status Values. I think for the next update I'm going to add level scaling to the status amount, probably adding 2 Health/Magicka/Stamina each level.

Working again with INeed, thx a lot.    :lol:

Woo, got it right this time!

Can you make it so we can choose what our status caps are? you've currently got them at 100 health, magic and stamina by default and for those of us that play on legendary difficulty this is way too low, while the "desire debuff" gradually sucks my health down to 100 from 1000, forcing me to raise my health using console commands to make myself capable of killing a dragon without dying instantly to a cheap unavoidable flame breath, and trust me, legendary dragons can kill you pretty easily at less than 1000 health provided you haven't made yourself immune to magic.

I try to play a character that can survive with as few permanent buffs as possible like resist magic on armor.

It hurts the enjoyment of the mod because you have to waste vast amounts of points on raising your status caps instead of getting the other abilities, which by the way, are also way too weak only doing like 12 damage or so.

I know this is an alpha so please please, give us more freedom to control what limitations we want on our character as a succubus rather than forcing a specific style of gameplay on us with underpowered caps and spells.

This mod has so much more potential I think, if you made caps completely changeable in MCM and made the succubus spells more customizable, for instance, spells start weak but can be powered up with experience and the stat costs of using them rise with their power, or just make THAT freeform as well, either one of those would be good, you could even make it so they power up a lot after having sex and gradually get weaker the longer you go without sex.

Love the mod and want to see it get better, I hope you see where I'm coming from here, this is the only "sandbox style" succubus mod I've found so far that lets u just role play as a succubus, I hope you will see the value of preserving the players freedom with it, it can only make the mod more popular after all. :)

In the old write (Somewhere around 2.3) I had configurable caps which wasn't too unreasonable. I am having a constant battle with trying to figure out cost scaling, while I've drastically reduced the cost of cap increases next patch (to the point of stupidity almost) I've moved that costs over to other aspects. If you have any feedback as far as scaling goes please let me know!

That said, overrides are what I'm actually currently working on (it's the last thing on my list from my previous mod-write before final release - aside from balancing). This includes over-rides for all Heart Levels and Desire Drain. As a note, this is Alpha for the re-write so if you want you can try out the older version (make sure to keep your old save tho!) you can try out V2.7 which has almost completely different workings (You could also let me know if I'm stepping forward... or backwards X.x).

As for spell options... that's kinda hard to do properly. I know it can be done, and it has, but as people will know from vanilla, Skyrim is set up to have spells as static, a spell does one thing and that's it, new spell for new thingy. Now I'm using all custom script for my spells so I could easily add in some scaling (Probably can't get it to display properly tho..) like an increase power passive or something, but I don't think I have the know-how of Skyrim's magic system to create fully customize-able spells. If anyone has tutorials on that sort of thing tho, please send them my way!

Hey there, I'm in the process of trying out the new version of your mod now, I'll let you know if I find any problems.

so far from what I've briefly seen it looks a lot better than it was in the alpha, the options to disable your stats being drained with desire is a very welcome option, that was the worst thing to have to deal with lol, and it seems you've made the caps customizable again, good good.

The features are definitely looking promising, for future reference I would suggest changing what the spells do to match the lore behind what succubi are built for, for example, the side of succubi lore that I've always found preferable is that they specialize in seduction and persuasion over violence obviously, there are already a ton of damaging spells in game and on the nexus so there's really no need to have ANY damaging spells for your mod, I would suggest just getting rid of them altogether at some point as they aren't really useful at present.

For a more immersive experience that actually serves more use in terms of "Succubus Role Play" you could (just to start with) do something similar to what Nikita's Succubus race does for spells, such as a spell that you can unlock with Low desire that seduces an NPC into doing various things like for example, giving you money or certain things on their possession and allowing you to give them orders of some kind, maybe do a more performance friendly version of Puppet Master that just makes an NPC's relationship level max out and become your follower, without all those extra bits that I doubt anyone really uses lol.

And to balance this out so it isn't too game breaking you can program this spell so that you have to be at a low desire level for it to unlock, making sure that you have to keep your succubus character satisfied to unlock her succubus powers, this seems the most immersive way to go about it.

Another spell I can think of that would be cool actually, for combat purposes, would be a power that you unlock at very high desire levels like "Searing Desire" or something that's a single use power (meaning you have to have sex and increase desire again to re-use) which releases a massive Fireball that does a ton of damage like anywhere from a flat 500 to 1000 damage, basically a near instant kill for most things if your being overwhelmed, something to really take that sexual frustration out on lol, succubi are supposed to be pretty powerful when angered after all, obviously this would be a spell that is up to the player to use, those who feel its overpowered can just ignore it, but it would be good because there are very few mods that give you any "Incredible hidden powers" which this would be like.

These are just a few Idea's I think would make this mod more awesome, I think it would make playing as a succubus more immersive and fun, cos at the moment I often forget the mod is even doing anything as its so subtle, presently being a succubus just makes you think of all the numbers being crunched in the background instead of actually making you feel like some "being of heightened spirituality".

Players could do with some truly awesome powers that make them actively WANT to play as a succubus, cos as I said there's already loads of "Immersive" spells around the nexus so you might as well go BIG, worst case scenario is people just choose not to use them, best case people have tons of fun bending people to their will or blowing them away with Lustful fire hehe.

Just thinking what this mod could achieve is exciting, I only wish I had any modding experience to help you but unfortunately all I can offer is Ideas, I hope you like them and would gladly continue to offer Idea's as you go along if it would be helpful. ;)

Thanks for the great work :)

Is there a way to disable or alter the duration of the "double vision" that results when the desire is too high? I tried to disable the desire system in the hopes that it would turn the double vision off, but it didn't seem to work that way. While I do enjoy the double vision, when I m in a hurry to get something done it gets in the way. I am not sure if this is implemented in the 3.0 rewrite since I am using the 2.7 version and only briefly tested the 3.0 version in a different setup. I may upgrade to the 3 version quicker if it does this, but I do like some of the spells in the 2.7 version. I haven't played through all of the 2.7 version yet. I would prefer just to disable the vision instead of disabling the mod though.

Alternatively, is there an object that can be equipped which will keep the desire low? If not that could be an alternative solution.

Have you looked into the abandoned mod, SexLab Leveling (SLL)? Currently it works quite well with yours, though it does have some quality of life features your mod is lacking. In SLL It's quite nice to hit a button and a menu pops up to do the leveling bits. Also has some achievements for doing the act with certain people/monsters. Its leveling features are quite good at complementing the game, and can add a nice bit of tailored balance to the game. 

I remember seeing that quite a long while back, was thinking "finally people are starting to do this whole progression thing!" which is still fairly rare for some reason... Regardless, never used it since I had my own mod for progression (Succubus Heart is fairly old now X.x). A menu thing wouldn't be impossible, and I thought about it seeing as really old vanilla XP mods used them all the time, but I don't really think it would be enough of a 'speed up' or 'convenience' given the extra weight it would add to the script (not to mention the work that goes into organizing one of those menus). Achievement type stuff would be easy to do, but I really don't see much reason to it, and once again, extra script weight without much gain. If I was to add that type of stuff I'd do it as an Add-On .esp at this point so it doesn't clutter the main mod, I may look into it.

I think the problem is that MCM is built to house configuration menus, not gameplay menus.  Compare MCM to pretty much any other menu SkyUI touches, and I think you will agree.  As it stands, if you have alot of mods that add MCM menus, checking your succubus heart status involves:

1) opening the main menu and going into MCM

2) scrolling through everything to find Succubus Heart

3) going through the menus and doing your thing.

1 and 3 are fine, 2 is a gigantic pain to do for something you will be doing all the time.  It may be fine if your MCM list is fairly small, but many mods use MCM for customization nowadays, so it's suprising to see how large the list can get.  Also, Succubus Heart has the player keeping track of a bunch of little values; you have to worry about desire, force, XP and SP when you are progressing your character.  You'll probably want to check before and after every sex act.  During gameplay, you need to worry about your sex/sperm/milk stacks, your current maximum stats, and desire again, since you don't want to end up with something like 10hp in the middle of the dungeon.  Most mods that add new resources allow the player to read them relatively quickly, which in my mind Succubus Heart does not do.

I understand your worries about this, and I think the simplest way to do this right now would be to add a second MCM menu, put all of the gameplay functions in there (stats and progression), and somehow shunt it to the top of the MCM menu list.  This makes step 2 a non-issue, while still keeping it inside MCM.  I have no idea on how MCM itself works, or if this is even possible, but I do feel that this is currently the main thing holding back this mod.

As an aside, is there any way to have a 'quick' sex mode?  Basically simulate 'x' ticks during sex so that you can speed through it and continue playing the game.  After a short time with this mod, I found myself playing my 3DS while waiting for sex to finish because it took a while.  Sure, watching the entire thing is nice, but like Disgaea attack animations, you'll eventually want to speed through the ones you've seen already so you can get back to making gameplay decisions.

hello i am looking into your mod even cos is the only one withch include male gameplay,but with new version i saw theres a malus about stamina health and magicka,i mean when arousal go up my bars decrease esponentially too much like 250 stamina drop to 30-50 i am even not able to fight against mobs at my level,i am not sure if this is about your mods but honestly this is then only mod i ve installed recently and i didnt had any problem previously about malus,i mean not that high,can u may explain how to fix it if in mcm theres any tweaks?? ty and good day.

Is there a way to disable or alter the duration of the "double vision" ...

Alternatively, is there an object that can be equipped which will keep the desire low? If not that could be an alternative solution.

Not sure what you're talking about 'double vision', I don't have any screen alterations placed in Succubus Heart anywhere, are you sure you don't have another sex mod that would cause this through a similar system? If you're talking about desire drain, that can be disabled in the Status MCM (maybe this causes bluring? It doesn't in my game but mine is also heavily altered in visual settings). Also disabling desire drain removes all negative effects from desire but in my next release I should have a few 'debug' options available and I'll try including a 'lock desire' option.

I think the problem is that MCM is built to house configuration menus, not gameplay menus...

As an aside, is there any way to have a 'quick' sex mode?  ...

I agree with the menu thing, I guess I just don't know the 'proper' way to go around it. I 'want' to make a HUD element which would track these sorts of things, I just can't find a tutorial that makes enough sense for me to do it but I am trying. Making a second MCM could actually be pretty easy tho, I can make a second .esp file which just has an exact copy of Succubus Heart's MCM and name it something like _Succubus Heart (Unless the MCM doesn't use system sorting, then it'll be even more rediculous with AAA Succubus Heart). I'll try putting an underscore in the current menu and see if it moves it to the top, if it does at least part of the problem will be removed.

I should have some debug options included in the next version which includes things like "Effect Multiplier" and "Always kill with drain". While I've used these sorts of things for testing they could easily just be used in common gameplay. You can combine these with SexLab's timing settings to adjust things as you want (SexLab has some timing alterations I could also implement but I'm scared to tamper with it since that would include injecting into other mods, and we all should know how mods love to cause conflicts X.x).

hello i am looking into your mod even cos is the only one withch include male gameplay,but with new version i saw theres a malus...

I think you're talking about Desire Drain? When desire reaches too high it begins converting Status into Force (Used to earn SP). You can disable this in the mod's MCM Status menu, called "Desire Drain" - Should toggle,

EDIT : Missed this one on the last page, woops lol

Hey there, I'm in the process of trying out the new version of your mod now, I'll let you know if I find any problems.

so far from what I've briefly seen it looks a lot better than it was in the alpha...

Most of the base spells added are so that Succubus Heart could 'stand-alone' without other spell mods and what-not with a slight alteration to the way things work. In honesty, more complex spells require a ton of work so I'll be adding them over time, stuff like NPC behavior manipulation is difficult and heavy. I've looked into dialogue systems in the past and could incorporate that into the spells, but I was unsuccessful in ever getting it to work properly and reliably. Overall I'll see what I can do.

Hmmm. I could have sworn the "double vision'" is from succubus heart, but it is possible that it is from some interaction with another mod. I do have quite a few mods in general, and it will take some time to figure out what exactly is going on. It seems to trigger when the desire is over 500, and slightly blurrs around the edges above 100. I am now quite curious as to exactly what is going on. I will figure it out (eventually) even if i have to remove mods one by one. I will set up a completely different profile for this though. I will let you know what I find.

Is there a way to disable or alter the duration of the "double vision" ...

Not sure what you're talking about 'double vision', I don't have any screen alterations placed in Succubus Heart anywhere, are you sure you don't have another sex mod that would cause this through a similar system? If you're talking about desire drain, that can be disabled in the Status MCM (maybe this causes bluring? It doesn't in my game but mine is also heavily altered in visual settings). Also disabling desire drain removes all negative effects from desire but in my next release I should have a few 'debug' options available and I'll try including a 'lock desire' option.

I think the problem is that MCM is built to house configuration menus, not gameplay menus...

As an aside, is there any way to have a 'quick' sex mode?  ...

I agree with the menu thing, I guess I just don't know the 'proper' way to go around it. I 'want' to make a HUD element which would track these sorts of things, I just can't find a tutorial that makes enough sense for me to do it but I am trying. Making a second MCM could actually be pretty easy tho, I can make a second .esp file which just has an exact copy of Succubus Heart's MCM and name it something like _Succubus Heart (Unless the MCM doesn't use system sorting, then it'll be even more rediculous with AAA Succubus Heart). I'll try putting an underscore in the current menu and see if it moves it to the top, if it does at least part of the problem will be removed.

I should have some debug options included in the next version which includes things like "Effect Multiplier" and "Always kill with drain". While I've used these sorts of things for testing they could easily just be used in common gameplay. You can combine these with SexLab's timing settings to adjust things as you want (SexLab has some timing alterations I could also implement but I'm scared to tamper with it since that would include injecting into other mods, and we all should know how mods love to cause conflicts X.x).

hello i am looking into your mod even cos is the only one withch include male gameplay,but with new version i saw theres a malus...

I think you're talking about Desire Drain? When desire reaches too high it begins converting Status into Force (Used to earn SP). You can disable this in the mod's MCM Status menu, called "Desire Drain" - Should toggle,

EDIT : Missed this one on the last page, woops lol

so far from what I've briefly seen it looks a lot better than it was in the alpha...

Most of the base spells added are so that Succubus Heart could 'stand-alone' without other spell mods and what-not with a slight alteration to the way things work. In honesty, more complex spells require a ton of work so I'll be adding them over time, stuff like NPC behavior manipulation is difficult and heavy. I've looked into dialogue systems in the past and could incorporate that into the spells, but I was unsuccessful in ever getting it to work properly and reliably. Overall I'll see what I can do.

Very well then, I guess I was getting ahead of myself, not being a modder myself I don't know the first thing about coding stuff so I tend to trip over the assumption that people who can mod will know how to tinker with most things, honestly I don't know how peeps learn to do the amazing stuff they do like all those complex quest mods complete with dialogue, new items, etc.

Anyway, fingers crossed for the future of this mod, I hope you manage it eventually, it'd be awesome. ;)

Succubus Heart Version 3.1 is out, fairly small update this time. I changed the MCM name to "_Succubus Heart" which should move it right to the top of the list (Unless you have a bunch of mods doing the same thing...). If you're updating you'll probably need to use "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1", which re-registers MCM menus, for this change to take effect.

Is this still been actively worked on or...

Updates roll out here and there - aka - it's not abandoned.

I have a question, excellent mod btw.

Question is - My actual health/stamina/magica not the maximum keeps constantly droping to 1.

Example - health was 180/180 after few minutes its 1/180, after sex its again higher or maximum. Can i toggle it somewhere ? thx for help.

Question is - My actual health/stamina/magica not the maximum keeps constantly droping to 1.

Example - health was 180/180 after few minutes its 1/180, after sex its again higher or maximum. Can i toggle it somewhere ? thx for help.

I implemented a feature called "Desire Drain" which drains status when desire reaches a certain amount (800 in 3.0, 1200 in 3.1 - will be making it configurable in the next release). You can disable this feature in the Status MCM.

Starting to think I should default it to off, lots of people have been mentioning it.. (or I'll have a pop-up when the mod initiates, not 100% sure yet)

Just picked this mod up since the concept intrigues me. I noticed, after little while after starting a game, that my character's desire was never getting converted to XP on orgasm events and, in fact, continued to build seemingly indefinitely. It also wasn't picking up stacks of anything, and fluid consumption wasn't doing anything either - but it was properly generating Force and if I consoled myself a bunch of XP I was able to spend it. I had been fiddling with a custom race, but all other mods (SL, SL Aroused, etc., SL Fame) seemed to be catching things fine. Any idea if a custom race may cause issues?

I haven't tested with another new game (I'm going to restart as I had some other mod issues, like Maria Eden's dialogue not properly triggering some events, and I'm trying to fiddle with that), but I just wanted to check in since I probably won't be able to for a few days. If it happens in that game I'll try to make sure logging is on and see if anything stands out in there.

Just picked this mod up since the concept intrigues me. I noticed, after little while after starting a game, that my character's desire was never getting converted to XP on orgasm events and, in fact, continued to build seemingly indefinitely. It also wasn't picking up stacks of anything, and fluid consumption wasn't doing anything either - but it was properly generating Force and if I consoled myself a bunch of XP I was able to spend it. I had been fiddling with a custom race, but all other mods (SL, SL Aroused, etc., SL Fame) seemed to be catching things fine. Any idea if a custom race may cause issues?

I haven't tested with another new game (I'm going to restart as I had some other mod issues, like Maria Eden's dialogue not properly triggering some events, and I'm trying to fiddle with that), but I just wanted to check in since I probably won't be able to for a few days. If it happens in that game I'll try to make sure logging is on and see if anything stands out in there.

Sounds like something may not have been installed properly, like an entire script is missing. Make sure you try re-installing the mod and make sure it extracted properly (and ensure you're using the latest version and all requirements are installed/updated). I'm not 100% sure but you may also need a race compatibility patch (a general one) for certain general Skyrim things to work properly. I'll probably need a bit more information to really figure anything out, things are a bit conflicted here, such as gaining XP uses a player quest reference in the same vain as orgasm events, but orgasm events aren't working...

I implemented a feature called "Desire Drain" which drains status when desire reaches a certain amount (800 in 3.0, 1200 in 3.1 - will be making it configurable in the next release). You can disable this feature in the Status MCM.

Starting to think I should default it to off, lots of people have been mentioning it.. (or I'll have a pop-up when the mod initiates, not 100% sure yet)

it is a very nice idea the drain tingie how it work,but so much often it cause more trouble than anything else,i also had problem maybe can u reduce the amount losses? or give it a base dunno just few ideas,annyway it is a good concept must just be improved i nsoem way.cheers

Sounds like something may not have been installed properly, like an entire script is missing. Make sure you try re-installing the mod and make sure it extracted properly (and ensure you're using the latest version and all requirements are installed/updated). I'm not 100% sure but you may also need a race compatibility patch (a general one) for certain general Skyrim things to work properly. I'll probably need a bit more information to really figure anything out, things are a bit conflicted here, such as gaining XP uses a player quest reference in the same vain as orgasm events, but orgasm events aren't working...

I'm using MO and didn't see any conflicts. Latest version, all pre-reqs are there (have been using them for a while, previously). I'll try a new game with a standard race and see what happens. I generally play as a Breton or Nord, anyway, so no big deal. ;)

Been messing around with 3.1 and was having a good time until I tried to mess with the customizable static stat limit / drain rates.  If I were to change one of those; it would display fine, but what was actually happening was that all of the values were changing at once, which would show if I were to leave the MCM menu and return.  Has any one else had this issue?

Just wanted to pop in and say that using a standard race seems to have worked fine. I did install some updated race compat stuff but I haven't tried again w/ a custom race, so not sure if that was the problem or if my game was just caught in Papyrus hell.

Been messing around with 3.1 and was having a good time until I tried to mess with the customizable static stat limit / drain rates.  If I were to change one of those; it would display fine, but what was actually happening was that all of the values were changing at once, which would show if I were to leave the MCM menu and return.  Has any one else had this issue?

Both should work as intended, I just made an error in the MCM where it loads 1 value to display all absorption overrides. Should be fixed in the next release. If it's doing that for the stat cap override then something is screwy and I don't know exactly where the error would be.

Just wanted to pop in and say that using a standard race seems to have worked fine. I did install some updated race compat stuff but I haven't tried again w/ a custom race, so not sure if that was the problem or if my game was just caught in Papyrus hell.

Succubus Heart does sort of require stable script latency to function properly, not only for it's own effects but SexLab has to also run everything without being dropped. I'd guess it's something to do with a custom race tho, I don't use any specific faction/race calls that I don't add manually outside SexLab's player faction function - may want to check compatibility on SexLab for custom races before we confirm there are race issues with Succubus Heart.