I hope bloody mess will work a bit more on His model :) its looks really good ingame :).

Sorry for delay. There're a little troubles on the work. Those faggots in Tyumen Printing House are... Hmm, this is untranslable. So, I can work on my lowerbody model, if you wish. But you should message me yerlier...

There are many things that... well, you understand I hope. I'm drunk now, so...

In first, my pc is very poor, I bought it in 2005, and my friend donated me Geforce 7600GT. However, it's pool shit...

I tried to play Skyrim, 'cause it's support extended physics, you know. But those "dog-nails"...

Well, I don't know what's better, Oblivion or Skyrim. But if my work is needed, I'm glad to do this.

Greetings.

.... " but if my work is needed , etc ...." are you also talking about the nif from the post 103  too ...  ? Oh ,  yes i 'm still want  to see those " little balls "   "bouncing "   ... no need and excesive bounce, but a  "visible " one , like this i will wear all the oblivion's male NPCs with ... scotish kilts , of course !

For the female genital parts,  i don't need them , not really my taste. There is still the "white bug" i cannot solve except if i disable the interior shadows , so i need to find a way to fix this "bug" before the use of animated meshes ... so that's just my opinion, and i'm quiet sure some peoples here would certainly appreciate animated female genital parts . I think it's possible to animate those "balls" exactly the same way asfor the breast  , with OP1 & Op2 nodes.

I asked  a few months ago to TBSK  if he/she intended to share that kind of "bouncing" parts but without any reply.... maybe  Nexus wasn't the best place to ask this kind of thing ?!?

By the way , i think this already was done for Skyrim, not sure because i didn't play Skyrim last year if i remember well ...

Cheers.

.... " but if my work is needed , etc ...." are you also talking about the nif from the post 103  too ...  ? Oh ,  yes i 'm still want  to see those " little balls "   "bouncing "   ... no need and excesive bounce, but a  "visible " one , like this i will wear all the oblivion's male NPCs with ... scotish kilts , of course !

There are an advanced physics simulation in Skyrim, that makes possible many things like breast and balls bouncing, but in Oblivion this effects are just key-animated ".kf"s. In other words, this task requires more rhinkings... And I don't sure this is easy.

Of course bloody mess.

I really think your work is great. if you can do something like this before, this would be awesome :).

But what should I do? Enchancing the old work or something new?

.... " but if my work is needed , etc ...." are you also talking about the nif from the post 103  too ...  ? Oh ,  yes i 'm still want  to see those " little balls "   "bouncing "   ... no need and excesive bounce, but a  "visible " one , like this i will wear all the oblivion's male NPCs with ... scotish kilts , of course !

There are an advanced physics simulation in Skyrim, that makes possible many things like breast and balls bouncing, but in Oblivion this effects are just key-animated ".kf"s. In other words, this task requires more rhinkings... And I don't sure this is easy.

Of course bloody mess.

I really think your work is great. if you can do something like this before, this would be awesome :).

But what should I do? Enchancing the old work or something new?

Greetings.

Oh ...quel dommage, ce sera pour plus tard alors !.... moi qui me réjouissais à l'idée d'équiper tous les " mâles" d'Oblivion avec des kilts ... écossais, "doudounes " à l'air  .... :°)

Well, i got Skyrim two years ( or 3 ) ago but i'm not interrested by this game . It's very different from Oblivion, finally . Modding for Skyrim it's another and "completly " other work . No really difficult , but there are too many different bodies ( that's not a problem) but these bodies uses too many different textures ... not compatible each others. The different Skeletons are also a problem , i don't use XPMS  skeleton but an old from "SkullTyran " ( or a name like this ) and unfortunately not compatible with the HDT physic, so i have nothing to do with Skyrim.

Most of all , when i mod for Skyrim, i loose all my "skills" for Oblivion 's modding.  Most of all , i don't want anymore any updates ... i loose two "big mods"  with those stupid automatic updates , so i stay with my old version ( not updated anymore) and this one is no more compatible with a lot of new mods ... so finally , i prefer Oblivion .

I don't care about new "stuffs" made for Skyrim, i'm looking for the ones done for Oblivion .

Anyway, TBSK already uses  since a long time " bouncing " little"  balls "  ( not so " little "in fact , check his/her blog ... wouaw ... çà balance pas mal ! ), i asked to him if he intended to share them but i think it was a bad idea to ask this kind of "request" publicly at the Nexus ... so , no reply ...snifff !

Take care.

Cheers.

PS : ok, if it's too difficult to add the Op1.2 nodes/bones to these "little balls" , maybe you could just create an animated one ? ... but with the " white bug " i 'll be forced to disable the INTerior shadows...probably.

PPS :

If you decide to create another one ( for Female) , please use an HGEC compatible and not a Corronera based lowerbody . By compatible i meam with a HGEC/Exnem  Foot/Feet compatible. Coronerra based lower bodies are not HGEC , exactly the same way DMRA isn't HGEC compatible !

So don't use any Nailflan's models, those lower are based on Coronerra and not HGEC .

That's just to not get a "hole" between the lower legs and the feet-shoes-and Real HighHeels especially . Most of them are done for HGEC and not  " Coronerra " .

This remind me i need to convert the Oldwolf58 's Vanilla HighHeels to ... HGEC !

• 9 months later...

Lovers animations don't need and use animated vaginas. You can use any HGEC based female body.

But you can use animated vaginas or open pussy meshes if you like them.

No lovers animation "moves" the animation vagina meshes. Animation vagina meshes have a permanent motion.

And open pussy meshes are always open.

Oblivion is not Skyrim.

• 2 months later...

what about a mesh re-placer Oo? other words. make the *couph couph* area a mesh , one open and one close, then just write up a script that tells it when to ummm use the open and close mesh,  is that not possible? like it uses open start of ANY sex animation before played, and close mesh afterwords

• 6 months later...

Re Oblivion "opening Vagina".....

I have  easily implemented   vaginal opening that is Completely compatible with any and all animations......

Simply .... I weight painted the two thigh bones to "influence" the vagina so whenever the thighs spread the vagina opens accordingly to the spread.

Took all of five minutes.  Can easily be done with any body. 

I personally use "Victoria 4" body/clothing/armor for all my female characters  because I hate Oblivions "low res" models,

Re Oblivion "opening Vagina".....

I have  easily implemented   vaginal opening that is Completely compatible with any and all animations......

Simply .... I weight painted the two thigh bones to "influence" the vagina so whenever the thighs spread the vagina opens accordingly to the spread.

Took all of five minutes.  Can easily be done with any body. 

I personally use "Victoria 4" body/clothing/armor for all my female characters  because I hate Oblivions "low res" models,

But why open it, if every time the bolts are not looking in the nuts? :)

In addition, with even a minimum weight these vertices will fly far into the distance.  At least in 3ds Max, I was so at the minimum weight ...

==================

More, I would like to see your model V4... :)

• 2 years later...
On 10/15/2014 at 11:51 PM, Symon said:

Looks very good.

I'm familiar with that set of genitals, you see it quite often.

I have a version with an enlarged, animated Clitoris and hood, which I've quickly combined with yours. It also features using skin textures throughout, so that genital textures more closely match those of other erectile tissue. A dark elf is not going to have a bright red vagina (grin)!

mangaopenpussy.nif 574.05 kB · 417 downloads

Where 2 put

On 10/15/2014 at 11:51 PM, Symon said:

Looks very good.

I'm familiar with that set of genitals, you see it quite often.

I have a version with an enlarged, animated Clitoris and hood, which I've quickly combined with yours. It also features using skin textures throughout, so that genital textures more closely match those of other erectile tissue. A dark elf is not going to have a bright red vagina (grin)!

mangaopenpussy.nif 574.05 kB · 417 downloads

Where 2 put

57 minutes ago, TarraKhajiit said:

Where 2 put

depends on what you want.  And we do not know what version you downloaded, there are different in this thread.

-If you want a body replacer for all NPC and the player.

You name the nif  femalelowerbody.nif  and put it in  data\meshes\characters\_male

-if you want a body replacer only for your player and you have SetBody Mod:

You replace a body you do not need with the body you want and the lowerbody is the open vagina body.  The nif files must have names as the Setbody files you replace.

-if you want a body replacer only for your player and you have Blockhead (a OBSE plugin)

You put the files in the Blockhead overwrite folder

data\meshes\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\

name the lowerbody nif    000007_lowerbody.nif

-If you want a wearable item you can equip and remove  you need a esp,  create a clothes or armor item, put is in a chest, place the chest in the game world/cell.

And if there are textures , install the textures,

23 minutes ago, fejeena said:

depends on what you want.  And we do not know what version you downloaded, there are different in this thread.

-If you want a body replacer for all NPC and the player.

You name the nif  femalelowerbody.nif  and put it in  data\meshes\characters\_male

-if you want a body replacer only for your player and you have SetBody Mod:

You replace a body you do not need with the body you want and the lowerbody is the open vagina body.  The nif files must have names as the Setbody files you replace.

-if you want a body replacer only for your player and you have Blockhead (a OBSE plugin)

You put the files in the Blockhead overwrite folder

data\meshes\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\

name the lowerbody nif    000007_lowerbody.nif

-If you want a wearable item you can equip and remove  you need a esp,  create a clothes or armor item, put is in a chest, place the chest in the game world/cell.

And if there are textures , install the textures,

Helped, thank you!

• 1 year later...
04.02.2015 в 04:43, Кровавое месиво сказал:

Привет всем от Матушки России!

Например, сейчас я делаю свою собственную версию "открытой вагины". Точнее (как я предполагаю) и с розбаттом.

Но я не могу показать вам скриншоты, потому что это мой первый пост(

Ха, жучок) Картинка была загружена!

post-596553-0-24196200-1423009939_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...