there is another " Open Vagina thread ". Here this one was created for the " animated version " , and there is no animated part in your meshes.

I see. I wrote in this thread, because the other one is old.

By the way , if you are going to animate them , don't forget to animate your " rose " too !

I'll think about animating.

Anyway , thank you for your meshes, i was looking for one to suit the static corpses in the mod " Bravil Gallows 2 " ...

You are welcome)

Is it possible to learn more details about your mod?

there is another " Open Vagina thread ". Here this one was created for the " animated version " , and there is no animated part in your meshes.

I see. I wrote in this thread, because the other one is old.

By the way , if you are going to animate them , don't forget to animate your " rose " too !

I'll think about animating.

Anyway , thank you for your meshes, i was looking for one to suit the static corpses in the mod " Bravil Gallows 2 " ...

You are welcome)

Is it possible to learn more details about your mod?

Hi there.

Are-you talking about " Bravil Gallows " ?

It's not my mod .

That's just a modder resources i'm trying these days ( i add them to one of my principal merged mod ) .

up003709 ( Bravil Gallow 1 but you don't need it if you download the version 2 ...)  and up003720 from that site :

http://up.mnty.net/?page=162&gal=1&mode=list&sword=&andor=#pagingtop

If the files are not still there , just ask and i 'll post the version 2 here but , i know nothing about the credits and permissions of these files  ... the ".txt" file isn't in a comprehensive language for me so ....

In short , that's just static " Sexy" corpses you can use as replacer or better as container for the original hanging corpses ... i aleady use the Colourwheel " sexy version" so i prefer to add them elsewere and use then as container ...

http://up.mnty.net/?page=88&gal=1&mode=list&sword=&andor=#pagingtop     page 88 but the page change with the time ... so tonight , it's the right page  .

http://up.mnty.net/img/up003720.7z

By the way , if you can translate the readme.txt , please let us know what he say about the permissions and credits.

Cheers.

PS : take a look at the jpeg n° up003719 to see how these corpses look.

Same page.

NB : i didn't saw the file up003722 " Bravill Gallows V2 Gore " when i was there ... so i keep it today and it's  not so sexy , these corpses begin to look as zombie corpses , but i'm sure someone could like this too ... not my taste !

PPS & @ KingKong : oh sorry,  i forgot to thank you for these animated  " litlle balls " and penis !

I'm realy a "rude" girl those days .... ;°)

By the way , if you can translate the readme.txt , please let us know what he say about the permissions and credits.

As I can guess, this mod is free for modifying and redistribution as well as original modders stuff.

At least there is no anything about prohibition of it.

And credits are in english (except a word "● Credit")

I just don't get how japanese can not know english. I thought they all know it.

fienyx, I made it, but didn't test yet. I'll do that a bit later. Maybe should to make the "rose" a little bigger. So check it out and let me know what should to change. I used textures from female lower body open vagina.

By the way, I figured out with morph animating so I'll try to make animated version of my "open vagina" soon.

lowerbody.nif

Looks good. TYVM   To use this, you may need slof's goth shop. That's where the piercing comes from. I keep a file that has all the body changes I use, so not exactly sure off hand what textures they are, but they're in there somewhere. Of course, I use the goth shop, that's where I get my gigolo outfit from. Gots to make money. ;) 

Hi there.

Hi KingKong.

One more time thank you for these male versions ... i have an idea to use them with the Bravil guard posted near the corpses from the " Bravil Gallows" modder resource mod.

Well for the female version, there is no more " white bug" since my last post about it but there is another bad thing with those meshes : they continue to move even on a dead body corpse , so that's not very realistic .... :°)

I think it would be better to anime these genital parts only with a kf file ... as i said , " Master " Growlf already made something like that by the pas and this one was compatible with the Vanilla kf  so it's possible to do something better now.

I'm not yet an animator , and seriously i don't really care about animated genital parts , that's just not my taste , but i have some interrests to found and know why this " White bug " occur , and that's another story. 

Anyway , thank you for these male meshes.

Cheers.

Edit : ...and by the way , why not a " Bouncing Butt "  for male too ? ( Je suis pour l'égalité des sexes , donc si cela " bounce" sur une personne de sexe féminin, cela doit aussi le faire sur un caractère mâle ... :°)   ... en parfaite " égalité " !

• 1 month later...

Nice. Same lower body as the original vagina or different?

Yes, it's the same lower body. I can make open vagina (static) for another lower body if you want.

Sweet. It's a good lower body. I recall finding several matches for it upper body wise.

This one could always use a bit of equipment. Trashdog's Speedbuster combo...big girl.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36168/?

• 2 weeks later...

just to throw oïl on the fire   !!!     :P  

the best way to do this is   to work on animations  as Gregathit stated .           and no one is willing to do it because  it is too small to see it correctly and second it is a huge work for just 2 bones !!!

the morph animated mesh is working fine in animation            but it is limited to a cyclic animation : it means that your mesh will always open and clos non stop, and will not be syncronised to main animations   ( i am telling it by experience  as i have made a  openning pussy   and tested it in game and with lapf animations :cool:)

while i had fun to morph the mesh thinking i am the next generation gynecologist :D            even if you find it better than nothing :P    you can test this mesh yourself and see what i am talking about .

wow those are nice but kinda scary they look like they are trying to eat you

Greetings.

Yes, .... "  to eat you  " ... and unfortunately even on a dead NPC corpse ... so not really " realistic " ... but nothing is " realistic " is the two open vagina threads you can find at LL ... unfortunately with the same " Title" .

A be aware of the  "racist " White bug !

And If you can find an " Universal " solution , feel free to share it with us .... :°)

Cheers.

PS : maybe it has something to do finally with the cyclic rapport ...

Re : Opening Vagina

My Victoria 4 base model has been "ported" to Oblivion.  This body has a "true" vagina which has been weight painted to open as the legs spread so when having sex,  or in a :spread eagle' position, her vagina is fully open  to accommodate  insertions : :) The model  is weighted to work best with vipcj's controllable skeleton, and all bbb  animations.  I am half way through building the clothing and armor package.   Unfortunately, testing with the sexvillion animations show that the arm/hand positions are a little "out of line" in most animations,  not badly, but the masturbation poses are off by about a quarter inch, thus her finger "misses" the mark.  As I am so busy putting the clothing/armor together, I have not spent time looking into any other sexual type animations.

I post this reply to let others know that is possible to also "weight paint"  the vagina to the pussy bones, but I did not as there are no animations I know of that incorporate those bones thus it would still require someone developing the animations.  The are no lower bodies from any of the Oblivion body replacers that have a realistic vagina incorporated in the mesh.  The oblivion meshes are soooooo bad that I would not even bother to add a realisting vagina mesh to them!

I have downloaded  LAPF as  well as Blockhead, and SetBodyReloaded(blockhead) to test my model as recommended.

In trying to test I have been unable to find any 'bbb-betterBouncingBoob" stock animations (eg walk forward, sneak, attack, etic)  that make use of the bbbLowerBody version (better  bouncing but).  

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as the "other" bouncing but method of using one of the breast bones is quite chitty, especially when in croutch/stealth mode as the but distorts badly.  I love the idea of having the buttock bones and can easily incorporate the weighting into my model.  But without stock animations that use these bones, I  don't see the benefit.

Thank you.  I kind of figured that was the situation, I had poor results with using OP 01  and/or 03.  Did not try op3 for fear of  incompatibility with  breast and body resizing mod(s).  That said, I will try out  using op3 bones and see if that helps with the "stock" animi nations.  However, I will also try a version mirroring the "buttock" bones as I feel that is the best  way to go for any king of nice but movements,  plus I really would like this body to work with LAPF.  I'll keep you informed, and if you would like, I will  provide some "captures" to see how this model works :)   Thanks for all your help,

All "old" BBB lower bodies  use the Op3 bones, but I never used a breast and body resizing mod....so don't know if it conflicts.

New Butt bone lower bodies: of course in LAPF  and in SetBody reloaded the LoversJoystick 1.45  Data pack (SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_45_Lovers_Joystick_Data.7z )more than 100 lowerbodies with butt bones.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded-141/page-22?do=findComment&comment=491779

Edit: also in the SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_45_Data.7z is a Folder with Butt bone Versions.

All "old" BBB lower bodies  use the Op3 bones, but I never used a breast and body resizing mod....so don't know if it conflicts.

New Butt bone lower bodies: of course in LAPF  and in SetBody reloaded the LoversJoystick 1.45  Data pack (SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_45_Lovers_Joystick_Data.7z )more than 100 lowerbodies with butt bones.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded-141/page-22?do=findComment&comment=491779

Edit: also in the SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_45_Data.7z is a Folder with Butt bone Versions.

Greetings.

Hi & @ Fejeena.

If you're talking about the Growlf Body resizing mod , yes you cannot use a Lower with the op3 bones , even the upperbody must not have these nodes ( just OP1 and/or OP2 but not OP3)   if you use a lowerbody with OP3 modes/bones ( so  BButt) you will get some very "nasty" distorsions  ( same as the one you get with the FF 's custom animations if you use a lower with OP3 nodes/bones )  ... i'm talking about these ones:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/277-ffs-custom-animations/

And the Skeleton from Growlf 's body resizing mod is different , that's not the one from his " Universal version ) ...  by the way i prefer this one , i never got the same " issues " ( with the head tracking and with some sitting animations related to the Real Highheels system --- i already  know you don't use the real Highheels system - but ithat was probably before his last skeleton version ). 

Cheers.

To be continued ... another day , time to go to sleep  ... ;°)

• 2 months later...

I am currently going through all the mods I have that may possibly replace the lower meshes for males and females and adding the meshes to those lower body meshes. This includes all my lovers mods and setbody mods. Making sure everyone in Tameriel has proper anatomy. ;)  Using the non animated version and the one you set for the lower male body for me. Thank you again.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could you make static lowerbody ones for HGEC (normal, EBE, Guts aswell as the pregnant versions of those) please?

I guess yes. But why do you need so many different types of lower body? And so could you make an archive with all these

lower bodies?

Thats right. I want to archive these lower bodies aswell as use them in setbodys for myelf.

• 4 months later...

I hope bloody mess will work a bit more on His model :) its looks really good ingame :).

Sorry for delay. There're a little troubles on the work. Those faggots in Tyumen Printing House are... Hmm, this is untranslable. So, I can work on my lowerbody model, if you wish. But you should message me yerlier...

There are many things that... well, you understand I hope. I'm drunk now, so...

In first, my pc is very poor, I bought it in 2005, and my friend donated me Geforce 7600GT. However, it's pool shit...

I tried to play Skyrim, 'cause it's support extended physics, you know. But those "dog-nails"...

Well, I don't know what's better, Oblivion or Skyrim. But if my work is needed, I'm glad to do this.