any link for "Tania the Hermit " follower?

Warstomp32

When I try to click on the mod page, this message comes up: This file is currently under review by a moderator and is not open for public access. Please do not contact the staff or the owner of the file regarding this issue unless you are the file owner or you might be penalised by the staff of the site.

Congratulation Nexuck....You can't simply ask around why your favourite mod have been taken down.

I think it's because she doesn't look overly glamorous and is instead simple and naturally attractive. Follower mods tend to lean to the maker's tastes and a lot don't look like that. Visuals aside, I think it was mentioned she has her own unique story (in the planning), she has her own unique reactions (give her gifts or other things), and it's planned that she will have voice acting.

Anyway, I have the 1.0 file but please understand I won't be sharing it as I'm just a user not the mod-maker. It's probably going to come back soon after moderation and who knows, maybe it'll already be the updated version once it comes out of hiding as it wasn't the author who hid it.

it uses content from other mods:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2158669-tania-the-hermit/

read this part:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2158669-tania-the-hermit/page-45&do=findComment&comment=19059369

The author is trying to get permission from original author. it is using sound asset from another mod without permission.

My guess based on posts from the last few pages is that the file was pulled for using sound assets from Lineage, and "OP" is trying to get permission to use the files right now.  Whenever the file goes back up, though, I will definitely be downloading

It's still on the main page in the hot files, but it's under review.

It'll probably be back on later.... Or not....

I don't see what people like about that follower.

Yeah we need more "sameface but different hair" followers more. Like this.

21ajwac.jpg

Quality > Quantity

21ajwac.jpg

Quality > Quantity

That hurt, that hurt. lol Sorry I also a "sameface but different hair" followers creator too.

21ajwac.jpg

Quality > Quantity

Yep we do. Nothing better than dressing them up in slutty clothes and running Random Sex @ 10 second interval :D

21ajwac.jpg

Quality > Quantity

You will be surprised how many thinks that they are "unique" lol. Unfortunatly the remaining skyrim playerbase prefers anime, asian dolls and child npcs.

I have it even its updated patch before it got taken out, even made her into a playable character in my thread, problem is I can't release her due to moderation. Honestly she isn't coming back the owner used direct assests from JapanSkyrim, he/she isn't allowed to do so. + the amount of assests he/she used without permission. From my experience being under moderation and banned I give him 20/100 chance that the file will surface to nexus.

Hey hey.

I think the mod author did a good job visual-wise for that asian cuteness.

It is a shame it got taken down, I was in the process of making a review for it. Most unfortunate indeed.

Skyrim Nexus removed a video of mines before because it contained mods "by" JackGa, which the moderators say I cant have a video mentioning his name since he stole the mod. As a mod reviewer, I don't make sure the mods is authentically the mod author, unless it is obvious to me.

I just hope I don't get banned this way because I have videos where I don't make sure the mod author didnt steal anything.....

I use skyrim nexus more than loverslab, just because I like the organization of the mods better. Overall, I try to stay out of trouble.

The 3DM version has boxes for some parts of the dialogue. Can someone upload the English version?

You can get the English version around, a quick search bring me to this site (ModMaximus), where you can download but have to register first.

A workaround is with TES5Edit, where you can make the translation easily.

The 3DM version has boxes for some parts of the dialogue. Can someone upload the English version?

i seconded this. please

I have it even its updated patch before it got taken out, even made her into a playable character in my thread, problem is I can't release her due to moderation. Honestly she isn't coming back the owner used direct assests from JapanSkyrim, he/she isn't allowed to do so. + the amount of assests he/she used without permission. From my experience being under moderation and banned I give him 20/100 chance that the file will surface to nexus.

so you can only release it after the moderation is lifted? what's the point of uploading it then? seeing we can just download it at the nexus

You can get the English version around, a quick search bring me to this site (ModMaximus), where you can download but have to register first.

A workaround is with TES5Edit, where you can make the translation easily.

the file on that site didn't work well for me

there are errors when i tried to unpack it

sadly on 3dm version too, i didn't have japanese or whatever fonts on my computer so when i tried to edit the dialogue with tes5edit, i see nothing but symbols. how can one translated symbols? :(

sadly on 3dm version too, i didn't have japanese or whatever fonts on my computer so when i tried to edit the dialogue with tes5edit, i see nothing but symbols. how can one translated symbols? :(

I thought the square symbols only appear in modified cells or inventory items. I don't use subtitles in game play, so I wasn't aware of that dialogue issue.

so you can only release it after the moderation is lifted? what's the point of uploading it then? seeing we can just download it at the nexus

Who uploaded anything?

I think you cant read. + do you even know how LL works? Tania will surface here no matter what. Same with GOS it.

I thought the square symbols only appear in modified cells or inventory items. I don't use subtitles in game play, so I wasn't aware of that dialogue issue.

temple of kynareth, her name, equipments, and extra commands (like tell her when to heal and such) is in symbols for me

but her subtitles when using vanilla follower commands still in english. thanks anyway

I was bummed when they took it down before I got the patch.

Using the link that JRCosta provided for version 1.0.2, I'm happy to see that the dialog on Tania was fixed.

with that, here is the esp I translated from Chinesse to English: Hermit.esp

dude you're a lifesaver thanks a lot

Can someone put Tania up here or somewhere else besides 3DM? I've had the DL stall on me twice and it's just cycling now haha

yeah be nice to get it somewhere else. so what was in the update? i have ver 1.00 from Saturday Oct 4th, and she works ok but does not have any of the special reactions that i saw in a video. like how she's supposed to laugh or something if u give her gifts. i give her all kindsa stuff and get no response except for text popup in upper left. like i'll give her booze, but she just stands there or walks away...yet i'll get a text message saying she passed out due to strong drink ect

does the 1.02 update fix that?

All's good and well but who the fuck are they to decide what other people I contact over what? "Do not contact the staff or the owner of the file regarding this issue unless you are the file owner or you might be penalised by the staff of the site"? Their site is their property but our Internet connection belongs to us. I get to decide what I will contact the file author for and what private conversation I'll have with him, who the fuck gave them the right to gag that? I can simply get an email address or something from the author and ask him anything as long as he doesn't mind.

Imma also upload 1.0.2, disclaimer same as above - if any concerned authority (not belonging to the nexux staff)/creator wants this removed, will do.

NOTE: ATTACHED COPY DELETED ON EXPLICIT REQUEST BY KASPRUTZ.

Archived