any link for "Tania the Hermit " follower?

Warstomp32

It's still on the main page in the hot files, but it's under review.

It'll probably be back on later.... Or not....

I don't see what people like about that follower.

Yeah we need more "sameface but different hair" followers more. Like this.

21ajwac.jpg

Quality > Quantity

That hurt, that hurt. lol Sorry I also a "sameface but different hair" followers creator too.

Well its called a "same-face syndrome". I have it too.

At least your characters have; different make ups , hair colours and tattos etc. And overall they don't look like a 100% copypasta. Its clear that you put a lot more work into your followers than "some guy" in the nexus , that did CTRL C + V and just changed hairstyle. And he thinks he is some kind of modder.

They all look the same , not even biography helps them.

I think it's because she doesn't look overly glamorous and is instead simple and naturally attractive....

Do people actually still know what naturally attractive looks like?

From the screenshots she is a porcellan doll, quite glamourous and quite the opposite from natural looking. Looks pretty generic to other beautification mods which usually use the pretty simple "smooth and spotless" approach to beauty which is fine as a simplifcation, but even the Greeks came up with more natural statues for their heroes and gods than that.

The most annoying thing is another Modder is checking on mods looking for any content of mods that are nothing to do with her and Looking for ways to take the mod down from Nexus.

The Relevant Nexus Posts

Where is her voice from? Do you have a permission to use it?

In response to post #19022704. #19022979, #19023164 are all replies on the same post.

There is no need to get direct permission from Bethesda Softworks if you make the Skyrim mod using the Skyrim game resources and CK tool. You can find it from CK tool EULA.

And you can change your Skyrim into Japanese version also. Please follow this guide:
how to get japanese audio with English subtitles/text

Tania is using FemaleYoungEager vanilla voice of Japanese Skyrim.
I think you're a modder also So, you'll understand what I'm saying.

Thank you.

In response to post #19022704. #19022979, #19023164, #19023189, #19023374, #19023614 are all replies on the same post.

Sound
NCSoft Lineage II for following 7 NPC sound files (Special thanks! Lineage II is the best online game in my life.)
- FElf_Notarget (0.5 sec)
- FHMagician_Laugh (2.0 sec)
- FElf_Cry (2.0 sec)
- FDElf_Cry (2.0 sec)
- FDElf_Yawn (2.0 sec)
- FHFighter_Yawn (2.0 sec)
- FHMagician_Yawn (2.0 sec)

This is what I was talking about.

In response to post #19022704. #19022979, #19023164, #19023189, #19023374, #19023614, #19026584 are all replies on the same post.

@ Elianora

Yes. I sent email about the permission to use 7 sound files in Lineage II to NCSoft a few days ago. And they let me know the contact person about it. I had a call with a manager in NCSoft yesterday and they'll let me know the result about permission. If they don't allow to use the voice files, I'll exchange these files with other ones from my friend, voice actress. And I'm really wondering why do you have big interest in permission issue of this mod? Do you have all 100% perfect permissions about the resources that used in your mods? And why should I explain to you about the detail process of this mod? Any other question?

In response to post #19022704. #19022979, #19023164, #19023189, #19023374, #19023614, #19026584, #19027479, #19029544, #19029589 are all replies on the same post.

It's not this mod in particular. I ask for most new mods if I see that some content is used that needs a permission and that permission is not clearly stated in the description/credits. And where there is no information given about the consent by the original owner of the content. There is no reason to get hissy about it.

And yes, I get permission for EVERYTHING before I publish stuff, and when I upload other people's stuff I make sure I explain I have that permission.

Why is this file under Moderator review and closed to public?

What's worse she thinks she's a paragon of virtue and doing nothing she should be ashamed of.

Now Nexus has some draconian rules on Mods and a stupid take down policy that doesn't actually wait for the owner of files to actually object or even ask them whether they do object at all. Opinions differ but many on Nexus and here disagree with this take down without a complaint from the owner stance, rather than LL's wait for the owner to object then act policy.

Spending time searching for these things in order to take down a mod would be pretty callous from a mod user.
A Mod Author doing it and not even for her own content, but looking for any sort of transgression, that's just much worse.

I for one will never use one of this womans mods knowing she is doing this, I don't think I ever have but I know she make many house mods.

Amazing that she actually has time to mod at all.

More On Nexus so called Standards
Nexus let's abandoned mods die rather than letting another update or even release a patch without permission of the absent authors who don't even care enough to post a yes or no before leaving.  Jaysus Swords is an example, Nexus wont even allow a Compatibility patch for Duel Sheaf Redux which still requires the Main Mod and just allows The Duel Weild sheaf anim to work properly, yet in an example of blatant dual standards another authors Patch is OK and appears on the Same Dual Sheaf Dessription Page.

Getting the quote I see the page has been updated and this is now moved to Kown Problems at Bottom of Description Page

JaySuS Swords ESM apparently causes the SkyProc importer to implode as it was not made with the creation kit, Use Sharlikrans version or CCO instead. Search Google for a mesh pack as one cannot be hosted on Nexus.

The link to Sharlikrans version where he openly states on his descripion page

JaySuS Swords -- by JaySuS
Author not accepting PMs at this time.
Does not require original mod

New JaySuS Swords V14
- Updated both JSwords.esm and the JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
- New update attempts to resolve crafting conditions. Previously you could craft something if your Smithing was 50, now it's set to Greater or Equal to 50. This attempts to resolve claims that some items cannot be crafted.
- I did not change what level of smihing is required to craft the item. If JaySuS required you to be level 100 in smithing and your Character to be level 100 then it's still that way.

Now I'm not blaming Sharlikran or trying to get his mod removed if it's just been missed, unlikely but possible, I want it to be available to any who want to use it, so please don't tell Nexus this exists, even if they know all about it, the public attention could make them take it down and pretend they missed it.

This is the full mod not just a patch yet it's OK on Nexus and a patch requiring the original (but actually this updated version is the recommended requiremeant of Dual Sheaf) must have explicit Jaysus permission and Sharlikrans to use his version but he doesn't.

This is one of many Nexus inconsistancies, Lady Body is totally banned even down to mentioning it's existance, even totally legit Mods that don't break any of the Nexus rules can't post a lady Body compatable version, or even say it exists elsewhere. the only links to searches for the phrase Lady Body lead posts made recently and to the Ban Notice by the Vampire Dante Notorious for banning, without just cause, many now only here.

Posts I've made about Lady Body still exist and I can find them through my profile. They don't appear in Public Searches any more, but did when I first made them.

Oh and just to be clear, I'm a Lifetime Premium Member on the Nexus and have no personal grudge against anyone there, posting this on Nexus may result in one of those unjust bans, it may not. Thats the point with such things, because you don't know, when or even if you've crossed the line, it's never approached at all, even when it should be.

The most annoying thing is another Modder is checking on mods looking for any content of mods that are nothing to do with her and Looking for ways to take the mod down from Nexus.

The Relevant Nexus Posts

In response to post #19022704. #19022979, #19023164 are all replies on the same post.

There is no need to get direct permission from Bethesda Softworks if you make the Skyrim mod using the Skyrim game resources and CK tool. You can find it from CK tool EULA.

And you can change your Skyrim into Japanese version also. Please follow this guide:

Thank you.

In response to post #19022704. #19022979, #19023164, #19023189, #19023374, #19023614 are all replies on the same post.

Sound
NCSoft Lineage II for following 7 NPC sound files (Special thanks! Lineage II is the best online game in my life.)
- FElf_Cry (2.0 sec)
- FDElf_Cry (2.0 sec)
- FDElf_Yawn (2.0 sec)

In response to post #19022704. #19022979, #19023164, #19023189, #19023374, #19023614, #19026584 are all replies on the same post.

@ Elianora

Yes. I sent email about the permission to use 7 sound files in Lineage II to NCSoft a few days ago. And they let me know the contact person about it. I had a call with a manager in NCSoft yesterday and they'll let me know the result about permission. If they don't allow to use the voice files, I'll exchange these files with other ones from my friend, voice actress. And I'm really wondering why do you have big interest in permission issue of this mod? Do you have all 100% perfect permissions about the resources that used in your mods? And why should I explain to you about the detail process of this mod? Any other question?

In response to post #19022704. #19022979, #19023164, #19023189, #19023374, #19023614, #19026584, #19027479, #19029544, #19029589 are all replies on the same post.

It's not this mod in particular. I ask for most new mods if I see that some content is used that needs a permission and that permission is not clearly stated in the description/credits. And where there is no information given about the consent by the original owner of the content. There is no reason to get hissy about it.

And yes, I get permission for EVERYTHING before I publish stuff, and when I upload other people's stuff I make sure I explain I have that permission.

What's worse she thinks she's a paragon of virtue and doing nothing she should be ashamed of.

Now Nexus has some draconian rules on Mods and a stupid take down policy that doesn't actually wait for the owner of files to actually object or even ask them whether they do object at all. Opinions differ but many on Nexus and here disagree with this take down without a complaint from the owner stance, rather than LL's wait for the owner to object then act policy.

Spending time searching for these things in order to take down a mod would be pretty callous from a mod user.
A Mod Author doing it and not even for her own content, but looking for any sort of transgression, that's just much worse.

I for one will never use one of this womans mods knowing she is doing this, I don't think I ever have but I know she make many house mods.

Nexus let's abandoned mods die rather than letting another update or even release a patch without permission of the absent authors who don't even care enough to post a yes or no before leaving.  Jaysus Swords is an example, Nexus wont even allow a Compatibility patch for Duel Sheaf Redux which still requires the Main Mod and just allows The Duel Weild sheaf anim to work properly, yet in an example of blatant dual standards another authors Patch is OK and appears on the Same Dual Sheaf Dessription Page.

Getting the quote I see the page has been updated and this is now moved to Kown Problems at Bottom of Description Page

JaySuS Swords ESM apparently causes the SkyProc importer to implode as it was not made with the creation kit, Use Sharlikrans version or CCO instead. Search Google for a mesh pack as one cannot be hosted on Nexus.

New JaySuS Swords V14
- New update attempts to resolve crafting conditions. Previously you could craft something if your Smithing was 50, now it's set to Greater or Equal to 50. This attempts to resolve claims that some items cannot be crafted.
- I did not change what level of smihing is required to craft the item. If JaySuS required you to be level 100 in smithing and your Character to be level 100 then it's still that way.

Now I'm not blaming Sharlikran or trying to get his mod removed if it's just been missed, unlikely but possible, I want it to be available to any who want to use it, so please don't tell Nexus this exists, even if they know all about it, the public attention could make them take it down and pretend they missed it.

This is the full mod not just a patch yet it's OK on Nexus and a patch requiring the original (but actually this updated version is the recommended requiremeant of Dual Sheaf) must have explicit Jaysus permission and Sharlikrans to use his version but he doesn't.

This is one of many Nexus inconsistancies, Lady Body is totally banned even down to mentioning it's existance, even totally legit Mods that don't break any of the Nexus rules can't post a lady Body compatable version, or even say it exists elsewhere. the only links to searches for the phrase Lady Body lead posts made recently and to the Ban Notice by the Vampire Dante Notorious for banning, without just cause, many now only here.

Posts I've made about Lady Body still exist and I can find them through my profile. They don't appear in Public Searches any more, but did when I first made them.

Oh and just to be clear, I'm a Lifetime Premium Member on the Nexus and have no personal grudge against anyone there, posting this on Nexus may result in one of those unjust bans, it may not. Thats the point with such things, because you don't know, when or even if you've crossed the line, it's never approached at all, even when it should be.

Oh, Elianora was at it again? Not the first time she's pulled that shit.

I can live with the Nexus' draconian rules but the thing that disturbs me is the whole mod creator elitism that's going on there.

I've seen mods taken down that used nothing but Dragonborn DLC assets because some other, more well known, fucker claimed that it were his assets and the Nexus mods, being the experts that they are, didn't even check if that was truly the case.

I think it's because she doesn't look overly glamorous and is instead simple and naturally attractive....

Do people actually still know what naturally attractive looks like?

From the screenshots she is a porcellan doll, quite glamourous and quite the opposite from natural looking. Looks pretty generic to other beautification mods which usually use the pretty simple "smooth and spotless" approach to beauty which is fine as a simplifcation, but even the Greeks came up with more natural statues for their heroes and gods than that.

Google "korean plastic surgery" and search for the images. There, Tania's look origin, and you can pretty much guess where the original modder comes from.

Well, even real people wants artificial beauty, so I am not going to object to anything Skyrim players want to put in their game. But I do want something else being featured in the Nexus front page instead of retextures and followers all the time.

The Relevant Nexus Posts

Thank you.

Sound
- FElf_Cry (2.0 sec)
- FDElf_Cry (2.0 sec)
- FDElf_Yawn (2.0 sec)

@ Elianora

New JaySuS Swords V14

wow what a modder she was. i never knew

i'm currently using her tree home, but from the look of her attitude i think i'm gonna uninstall it very soon, it's not that good anyway

modder's world is so damn harsh, think i'll just stay as user ._.

The Relevant Nexus Posts

Thank you.

Sound

- FElf_Cry (2.0 sec)

- FDElf_Cry (2.0 sec)

- FDElf_Yawn (2.0 sec)

@ Elianora

New JaySuS Swords V14

i'm currently using her tree home, but from the look of her attitude i think i'm gonna uninstall it very soon, it's not that good anyway

Well the guy did blatantly rip lineage 2 voices, mentioned it on his description as well. It was only natural someone would make it a big deal. You are  right though, Elianora, another modder who just so happens to have very successful mods, should not have interfered since it wasn't her business. It makes her look bad and that will affect how others perceive her. She could have sent a pm, advising or helping the guy instead of calling him out on the forums.  

The Relevant Nexus Posts

Thank you.

Sound

- FElf_Cry (2.0 sec)

- FDElf_Cry (2.0 sec)

- FDElf_Yawn (2.0 sec)

@ Elianora

New JaySuS Swords V14

Well the guy did blatantly rip lineage 2 voices, mentioned it on his description as well. It was only natural someone would make it a big deal. You are  right though, Elianora, another modder who just so happens to have very successful mods, should not have interfered since it wasn't her business. It makes her look bad and that will affect how others perceive her. She could have sent a pm, advising or helping the guy instead of calling him out on the forums.  

the moderation is lifted now, he got the permission i guess

Is this beginning to be another nexus blabber thread?

Just my 2 cents, I have gone with this rodeo a while back and thanks to nexus, I found LL, without them I wouldn't exist, well the modder counterpart.

On a serious note, there is no point voicing out on this, this has been nexus ever since, nothing really changed and it never will, heck my first ban was so controversial my IP is still blocked even up till now. Using a proxy ever since and just kept silent, and downloading mods that I know will get the "Dante".

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived