Hey!

I have the same issue the user "Skynet" posted on page 3 on this thread. I think he provided screenshots aswell. I tried XP32 maximum skeleton and XP32 maximum skeleton extended both! Also the one from the link you posted in your video how to set up this mod and the other one from your link to the LL download. Same happens with both versions and when the character is naked aswell. :(

Anybody know about a fix or something I might have done wrong?

Hey!

I have the same issue the user "Skynet" posted on page 3 on this thread. I think he provided screenshots aswell. I tried XP32 maximum skeleton and XP32 maximum skeleton extended both! Also the one from the link you posted in your video how to set up this mod and the other one from your link to the LL download. Same happens with both versions and when the character is naked aswell. :(

Anybody know about a fix or something I might have done wrong?

so you tried this skelleton right?

give me a screenshot of your installed mods please so I can see what might cause the problem.  

"the problem" you said is according to the black rose outfit or do you have the same problem in general for the whole body?

Thanks for your help! :)

I tried "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended v3.70 and v3.71" and "XP32 Maximum Skeleton" All of them give me the same result.

The problem occurs without any armor on aswell!

Here are my mods.

http://puu.sh/muEtO/d3d6694edb.png

http://puu.sh/muEwl/0ee3187808.png

I got all the versions I tried in the list aswell, two are deactivated at the moment though.

Edit: I just realized some of the names are a little weird. "Texture pack 2k something" is "Skyrim HD - 2k textures" and "DLC Aggressive IP" is Immersive Patrols.

More Edit: So I just tried starting the game without any maximum Skeleton installed at all and it almost looked exactly the same. Maybe I picked some wrong option during my installation of that...? Hope that helps you narrowing down what it might be. I will keep trying to fix it on my end! :)

Thanks for your help! :)

I tried "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended v3.70 and v3.71" and "XP32 Maximum Skeleton" All of them give me the same result.

The problem occurs without any armor on aswell!

Here are my mods.

http://puu.sh/muEtO/d3d6694edb.png

http://puu.sh/muEwl/0ee3187808.png

I got all the versions I tried in the list aswell, two are deactivated at the moment though.

Edit: I just realized some of the names are a little weird. "Texture pack 2k something" is "Skyrim HD - 2k textures" and "DLC Aggressive IP" is Immersive Patrols.

More Edit: So I just tried starting the game without any maximum Skeleton installed at all and it almost looked exactly the same. Maybe I picked some wrong option during my installation of that...? Hope that helps you narrowing down what it might be. I will keep trying to fix it on my end! :)

first off all, you use many script heavy mods, imo you should remove some of them ( but thats just my opinion )

do you use Loot to get your load order done? ( also you should think about using ModOrganizer next time you install stuff for skyrim)

also if I am not mistaked there are quiet some mods that touch the skelleton in your list. it is important that you when you install stuff like 360 walk always check the right options for the right skelleton.

make sure you defenetly use this skelleton, none else,  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

the tbbp animation of dragonfly  seems to use a own skelleton, uncheck it, run fnis again and look if the problem is gone. ( I asume this COULD be the source of the problem, not sure though)

nihgheim is a race right?  you are aware about the fact that you have to manually copy all the body and skelleton files into the belonging folders of the race you use?  (because most of the races don't use the vanilla folder structure. they have their own )

these are the two things that could cause the problem.

check this please and tell me what you found out after. :)

Okay it seems to work! All I did was reinstall both, the animation from dragonfly and the skeleton. I just did it differently then what the mod author told on his modpage for dragonfly animation. Installed the animation first, then installed the skeleton and let the skeleton overwrite lots of files from the animation of dragonfly. The animation still works and the body works aswell now! Now I just need to find a new preset since the Ningheim race doesn't like other body mods than the ones provided for some reason...  :P

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it! :) 

Okay it seems to work! All I did was reinstall both, the animation from dragonfly and the skeleton. I just did it differently then what the mod author told on his modpage for dragonfly animation. Installed the animation first, then installed the skeleton and let the skeleton overwrite lots of files from the animation of dragonfly. The animation still works and the body works aswell now! Now I just need to find a new preset since the Ningheim race doesn't like other body mods than the ones provided for some reason...  :P

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it! :)

you're welcome,

glad that I was able to sort out the problem :)

damn it's gettin busy for me at the moment and there is still tons of stuff I wanna feature D:

for everyone who missed it Diablio made a little conversion of some vanilla armors.  Have a look here

Sorry that I didn't make a video for this. I will maybe add a videoshowcase later. :o

Thanks Diablio  :heart:

M4rt, all the preview screenshots are gone. Is it me or you need to re-upload them?

it's "you"   :P

have a look http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56018-workaround-for-imgur-images-not-loading-chrome-firefox/

still thank you for informing me

I have the "fix" installed in my browser and the preview images aren't showing up for me either. I just thought you were using imgur images which site no longer allows linking from LL.

M4rt, all the preview screenshots are gone. Is it me or you need to re-upload them?

have a look http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56018-workaround-for-imgur-images-not-loading-chrome-firefox/

I have the "fix" installed in my browser and the preview images aren't showing up for me either. I just thought you were using imgur images which site no longer allows linking from LL.

yes the first images are from imgur and if you have the fix installed correctly you will be able to see it. because I can see them ;)

yes the first images are from imgur and if you have the fix installed correctly you will be able to see it. because I can see them ;)

what an idiot I am... thanks. FYI my username showing on youtube is 1test2 ;)

what an idiot I am... thanks. FYI my username showing on youtube is 1test2 ;)

can't find your channel :/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest temurlang

Hi. I cann't download your armors... for example all conversions of nisetanaka (Falmer Bikini, Wolf bikini, Iron etc) just available Steel and Dragon. 

Where can i find other links?