Hi!

Adding onto some of the requests I have seen for more warrior type armor, I found this album of disney characters as warriors! They are really sexy!!! Imagine your character wearing something that looks like these! But yes there is an album with several. I think ANYTHING like this type of armor would be amazing! http://imgur.com/a/o9Fgt

Also my apologies if this isn't the official thread to posts requests!

Sexy-Disney-Warrior-Princesses_6.jpg

Hey guys I keep a backup of the armors, you can get them here until the downloads are fixed https://mega.co.nz/#F!YpMCXSzC!eMyWcV4WXRorzCSNWBDOzA

pls use his link until I find time to reupload the armors. ... 

thx

Nice but there is no vanilla armor in the list

pls look at the first page of this thread :)

Hi!

Adding onto some of the requests I have seen for more warrior type armor, I found this album of disney characters as warriors! They are really sexy!!! Imagine your character wearing something that looks like these! But yes there is an album with several. I think ANYTHING like this type of armor would be amazing! http://imgur.com/a/o9Fgt

Also my apologies if this isn't the official thread to posts requests!

Sexy-Disney-Warrior-Princesses_6.jpg

sry I just convert armors, I do not create them :/

Guest Yourskyrim

Hi

I have a request :D

Recently on the nexus, nisetanaka made 2 armor mods for 7B.

The armors are:

"Banded Iron Bikini"

"Steel Plate Bikini"

Would you please convert these armors to MCBM? :D

Greets :)

Guest Yourskyrim

Hi

I have a request :D

Recently on the nexus, nisetanaka made 2 armor mods for 7B.

The armors are:

"Banded Iron Bikini"

"Steel Plate Bikini"

Would you please convert these armors to MCBM? :D

Greets :)

already got my eyes on them ^^

Jippie :D

Hello I need a some help.  I'm having a little bit problem with two armor sets and I have to idea why, first one is the Scouter Corset by NEO MCBM and that would be the 1st image, and the 2nd image is the KITTY CORSET MCBM. I haven't had any major issues with any of the other sets as far I can tell, it's just these two sets that freak out.

post-77103-0-23646000-1442959086_thumb.jpg

post-77103-0-90322500-1442959959_thumb.jpg

Guest Yourskyrim

Hello I need a some help.  I'm having a little bit problem with two armor sets and I have to idea why, first one is the Scouter Corset by NEO MCBM and that would be the 1st image, and the 2nd image is the KITTY CORSET MCBM. I haven't had any major issues with any of the other sets as far I can tell, it's just these two sets that freak out.

Did you install the right HDT?

I have the same problem unless I set the character's weight to 100%.

Did you install the right HDT?

I have the same problem unless I set the character's weight to 100%.

these are some of the first conversions I made, I am not quite sure cause its long ago already, but I think they are not slidercompatible, only 100 percent.

as I said I can't remember anymore, sorry for the problems

these are some of the first conversions I made, I am not quite sure cause its long ago already, but I think they are not slidercompatible, only 100 percent.

It's fine. The biggest problem for me right now is that I do not have an MCBM version of Fox 36 ;)

post-660823-0-29247400-1443088333_thumb.jpg

It's fine. The biggest problem for me right now is that I do not have an MCBM version of Fox 36 ;)

uh *.* pass me the link to that pls, this looks like something that could get on top of my to do list :3

uh *.* pass me the link to that pls, this looks like something that could get on top of my to do list :3

Here it is:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1824-fox-36-armor-sevenbase-conversion-by-orenhelm-only-100-weight/