I would love to learn outfit studio i tried it before but i would break the armors and the armors would stretch out in every direction in game. I believe i asked on here before but I also asked on Bodyslide forums but the author gave me a vague answer, I just need someone to point me to the right tutorials online, one for UUNP (fixing clipping and one for making conversions).

You've probably already seen these tutorials:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

They were confusing to me for a long time but with persistence and trial and error I finally understood and now I am converting armors regularly. It's absolutely worth the effort.

I recommend fixing clipping issues while making the conversions, because fixing them after the outfit has been generated in bodyslide can actually worsen the clipping (especially in the inner thigh area) and even break the weight slider, sometimes causing the outfit to explode when worn by anything other than a 0 or 100 weight.

I would love to learn outfit studio i tried it before but i would break the armors and the armors would stretch out in every direction in game. I believe i asked on here before but I also asked on Bodyslide forums but the author gave me a vague answer, I just need someone to point me to the right tutorials online, one for UUNP (fixing clipping and one for making conversions).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

They were confusing to me for a long time but with persistence and trial and error I finally understood and now I am converting armors regularly. It's absolutely worth the effort.

I recommend fixing clipping issues while making the conversions, because fixing them after the outfit has been generated in bodyslide can actually worsen the clipping (especially in the inner thigh area) and even break the weight slider, sometimes causing the outfit to explode when worn by anything other than a 0 or 100 weight.

That's exactly the tutorial i was having trouble with when trying to fix clipping on some of the replacers for remodeled armor uunp. Tried several times and tried changing some things each time but would always end up with an outfit that stretched out across the screen. I haven't even tried to convert any armors yet though.

That's exactly the tutorial i was having trouble with when trying to fix clipping on some of the replacers for remodeled armor uunp. Tried several times and tried changing some things each time but would always end up with an outfit that stretched out across the screen. I haven't even tried to convert any armors yet though.

I suggest focusing on learning to convert because some clipping simply cannot be fixed once the outfit has been generated in Bodyslide. You need an actual Outfit Studio project file to properly fix clipping and to avoid ruining the outfit. You will be able to create zap sliders to delete portions of the body underneath the outfit where clipping occurs.

To save yourself time download and install the CBBE Bodyslide versions of the outfits and go from there.

I suggest focusing on learning to convert because some clipping simply cannot be fixed once the outfit has been generated in Bodyslide. You need an actual Outfit Studio project file to properly fix clipping and to avoid ruining the outfit. You will be able to create zap sliders to delete portions of the body underneath the outfit where clipping occurs.

To save yourself time download and install the CBBE Bodyslide versions of the outfits and go from there.

Fuck. Well I almost got it. I followed guide 1 I tried to convert the black vest from 'sexyvest cbbe' to uunp but ended up with boobs and belly clipping through when they bounce around. i'm not sure what you mean do you mean convert the cbbe bs files to uunp bs files? i don't see a tutorial for that.

Fuck. Well I almost got it. I followed guide 1 I tried to convert the black vest from 'sexyvest cbbe' to uunp but ended up with boobs and belly clipping through when they bounce around. i'm not sure what you mean do you mean convert the cbbe bs files to uunp bs files? i don't see a tutorial for that.

Sorry, I meant CBBE outfits, not BS, although you can use that too by simply generating the CBBE outfit in BS with the preset on Zeroed Sliders. Then open Outfit Studio, start a new project, in Reference select From Template -> Unified UNP HDT, click Next, choose a display name, in Outfit/Mesh select From File and browse to locate and select the _1 .nif, click Finish. Now you have a file ready for conversion.

You can start by deleting the original body included with the outfit and then click on Slider at the top and select Conform All. In the list of sliders to the right you'll find all the shape sliders and you click the pencil icon next to the slider you want to edit such as MCBM HIgh. Use the brushes to fix any visible clipping, deselect the pencil icon and repeat for MCBM Low, and consult the tutorials for using zap sliders to delete parts of the body.

When you are done copy the bone weights for all the armor parts and save your project When you reload BS you should see your outfit listed with the display name you chose. Now you have a UUNP armor that you can test in game and you also have access to the project file if you need to make further edits.

I may have forgotten a detail or two but this is basically how I've been doing it.

So resently I tried Bodyslide to convert sertain armors to MCBM. And it worked! 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69880/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68670/?

These armors converted by Gamefever are UUNP and can be opened in Bodyslide. With that I could convert the armors/clothing to MCBM with good results!

see :)

it's not too hard. gj mate

happy you got yourself some nice armors :)

Sorry, I meant CBBE outfits, not BS, although you can use that too by simply generating the CBBE outfit in BS with the preset on Zeroed Sliders. Then open Outfit Studio, start a new project, in Reference select From Template -> Unified UNP HDT, click Next, choose a display name, in Outfit/Mesh select From File and browse to locate and select the _1 .nif, click Finish. Now you have a file ready for conversion.

You can start by deleting the original body included with the outfit and then click on Slider at the top and select Conform All. In the list of sliders to the right you'll find all the shape sliders and you click the pencil icon next to the slider you want to edit such as MCBM HIgh. Use the brushes to fix any visible clipping, deselect the pencil icon and repeat for MCBM Low, and consult the tutorials for using zap sliders to delete parts of the body.

When you are done copy the bone weights for all the armor parts and save your project When you reload BS you should see your outfit listed with the display name you chose. Now you have a UUNP armor that you can test in game and you also have access to the project file if you need to make further edits.

I may have forgotten a detail or two but this is basically how I've been doing it.

Hey man thanks i think i', getting the hang of it a bit more just done a couple very simple outfits that came out for the most part great, i'd like to ask if you know of a way to make a bra for example not hang so far off the body though(i don't mean when i open the outfit up that the bra is off the body hanging in the air though because i saw that talked about in a tutorial) if there is such a fix? I tried inflating and deflating the mesh of the bra to play around with that but that ended up causing other issues.

Hey man thanks i think i', getting the hang of it a bit more just done a couple very simple outfits that came out for the most part great, i'd like to ask if you know of a way to make a bra for example not hang so far off the body though(i don't mean when i open the outfit up that the bra is off the body hanging in the air though because i saw that talked about in a tutorial) if there is such a fix? I tried inflating and deflating the mesh of the bra to play around with that but that ended up causing other issues.

When making the conversion did you click 'Set Base Shape' at any point? I ask because this sounds like an issue I had as well but I cannot be certain unless I see a screenshot of the problem. Can you post one?

When making the conversion did you click 'Set Base Shape' at any point? I ask because this sounds like an issue I had as well but I cannot be certain unless I see a screenshot of the problem. Can you post one?

Actually i did run into the problem where a piece is completely off the body as you can see and he mentions nifskope i believe in guide 1 to address that problem or he says maybe it's in compatible with outfit studio? i tried to move it manually but the the 'decrease mesh' and 'move' tools are extremely weird to use and pretty difficult maybe i'm jst using them wrong but when i try to use that to move it it usually comes out deformed.

the other one is easier to fix as you can see the parts are hanging away from the boobs but like i said using 'decrease mesh' will put them closer to the boobs but sometimes it's really difficult to not deform the parts, is there a better way to move pieces like that closer to the boobs?

post-941686-0-11403600-1460755655_thumb.png

post-941686-0-70899100-1460755663_thumb.png

post-941686-0-54371700-1460755669_thumb.png

I'm still slowly learning Nifskope so I cannot offer any advise with that.

In Outfit Studio there is a Move function in the Shape menu with which you can try to line up the meshes, although it would be less tedious if you can find a different source mesh to use that doesn't have that problem.

7b Bombshell / Oppai meshes are usually good source files for making conversions to UUNP and MCBM. Some armor meshes that are presumably UNP however can have bodies inside them that don't seem to match any of the presets in Outfit Studio and will end up looking like the armor in the photos you posted.

Actually i did run into the problem where a piece is completely off the body as you can see and he mentions nifskope i believe in guide 1 to address that problem or he says maybe it's in compatible with outfit studio? i tried to move it manually but the the 'decrease mesh' and 'move' tools are extremely weird to use and pretty difficult maybe i'm jst using them wrong but when i try to use that to move it it usually comes out deformed.

the other one is easier to fix as you can see the parts are hanging away from the boobs but like i said using 'decrease mesh' will put them closer to the boobs but sometimes it's really difficult to not deform the parts, is there a better way to move pieces like that closer to the boobs?

if you right click the specific meshes you will find some options, there is one to move the meshes along the x,y and z  line. With that you can try to move  the meshes closer to the body without deforming them.  Try it out

In Outfit Studio there is a Move function in the Shape menu with which you can try to line up the meshes, although it would be less tedious if you can find a different source mesh to use that doesn't have that problem.

7b Bombshell / Oppai meshes are usually good source files for making conversions to UUNP and MCBM. Some armor meshes that are presumably UNP however can have bodies inside them that don't seem to match any of the presets in Outfit Studio and will end up looking like the armor in the photos you posted.

OK thank you i noticed that too i think unp is usually problematic but it seems like cbbe is usually ok or better at least for converting.

if you right click the specific meshes you will find some options, there is one to move the meshes along the x,y and z  line. With that you can try to move  the meshes closer to the body without deforming them.  Try it out

Gonna try it thank you.

Guest Yourskyrim

I found a lot of bodyslide convertions for UUNP, so I could make them MCBM. But do any of you know more mods where I will find UUNP bodyslide convertions?

Hey man i'd like to ask you another question i ran into a little problem. As you can see i get this message even after i copy the selected weights over to the pieces of armor, this is actually happening with quite a few pieces i've been trying to convert. then i hit 'mask weighter vertices' and it shows me what needs to be weighted but i don't get the 'weight paint' option in tools, it's greyed out most the time, one time i did get it and i used it to mask the unweighted vertex but still ended up getting that message. Have you ever ran into this?

....Actually think i figured out how to make the weight paint tool not greyed out but just not sure how it works, i apply it and cover the unweighted area but then not sure what to do.

post-941686-0-78838700-1461369815_thumb.png

post-941686-0-39576500-1461370017_thumb.png

Hey man i'd like to ask you another question i ran into a little problem. As you can see i get this message even after i copy the selected weights over to the pieces of armor, this is actually happening with quite a few pieces i've been trying to convert. then i hit 'mask weighter vertices' and it shows me what needs to be weighted but i don't get the 'weight paint' option in tools, it's greyed out most the time, one time i did get it and i used it to mask the unweighted vertex but still ended up getting that message. Have you ever ran into this?

....Actually think i figured out how to make the weight paint tool not greyed out but just not sure how it works, i apply it and cover the unweighted area but then not sure what to do.

The weight paint tool becomes available when you select the Bones tab over to the right. I'm still learning this but what from what I understand the relevant bone to the masked area must be highlighted and then the tool is used to brush over the mask. So far my results have been poor so you may want to seek out better information than this, and if you find something please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...