Done some research and found a guy with the same problema as i here, 4 armors crashing the game on the main menu

Ero heart bunny, Dragon Lilly, Wild Huntress and XXrenzuneiyiHH MCBM

Any ideias on how to solve this?

Edit1 - Done some testing on deactivating mods and nothing, BUT LOOT analysis told me that these armors need "hdtHighHeel . esm", a file that's missing, maybe that's what's causing the crashes. Any ideias on which mod have or deleted this file?

Edited by wolfdy

Done some research and found a guy with the same problema as i here, 4 armors crashing the game on the main menu

Ero heart bunny, Dragon Lilly, Wild Huntress and XXrenzuneiyiHH MCBM

Any ideias on how to solve this?

Edit1 - Done some testing on deactivating mods and nothing, BUT LOOT analysis told me that these armors need "hdtHighHeel . esm", a file that's missing, maybe that's what's causing the crashes. Any ideias on which mod have or deleted this file?

yep, you gotta install hdt high heel mod :>

i've just noticed that the black wisteria Armour has a gap between the breasts and the armour itself. is this meant to happen or have i done something wrong?

it's one of the first armors I converted and so the outcome is kinda crappy :P

feel free to fix  it if you like, it's not meant to be like this but I could not do better back then

Wow, great work with MCBM. I have dl "MCBM Vanilla Armor Replacer - Beta0.1", but the readme mentions that i need "BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio". Being a total "bodyslide/studio" noob, do I just need to install them or do I need to run them through "bodyslide/studio"?

Guest Yourskyrim

Wow, great work with MCBM. I have dl "MCBM Vanilla Armor Replacer - Beta0.1", but the readme mentions that i need "BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio". Being a total "bodyslide/studio" noob, do I just need to install them or do I need to run them through "bodyslide/studio"?

If you want to use the mod itself, you can just install with Nexus Mod Manager and voila: your skyrim is filled with mcbm clothing and armor ;p

Ok i'm glad its not my game then lol. BTW i have no idea how to fix this what do you use to fix armours and convert it to MCBM?

You will need Bodylside/Outfitstudio

Heey M4rth, I made a bodyslide preset. My first mod :3

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2920-acunp/

I worked from MCBM in Bodyslide and made it to this.

Hey Yourskyrim, 

glad you got inspired by my mod :)

what he said  ( look below )

If you want to use the mod itself, you can just install with Nexus Mod Manager and voila: your skyrim is filled with mcbm clothing and armor ;p

thx for answering ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Found this armor on Nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76136/?

I'm already imagining playing with this armor in MCMB body :)

Sorry to ask for one more armor, but this one looks so good that i have to ask to be converted.

hmm... it's from gutris1 who also made the Jumpsuit ... maybe I don't need to make it, give that file a few more days and he will prolly provide a convertion for MCBM, if not then I will definitely make one cause, you are right, it looks damn hot

I still have tons of other reuquest on my list ...  I feel so bad for not taking care of them until yet @_@    I prolly will though

Hello,

Any chance on converting this outfit? Please :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66790/?

Hey converted this as you asked, I will roll up the requests from behind. So here it is.

9cb2829d91.png

9cb2858f69.png

I need to mention that this my skip at some regions of the body since I could not get rid of it completly, it highly deepends on the level of bounce you have installed. if the bounce is very low, you might notice no skipping at all.

anyway, hope you see this and like it :P

EDIT: Oh I forgot to mention, these are just meshes, you still need to have the original mod installed

• 2 weeks later...