I wouldn't stress too much Kritta and Porsche. Folks will likely take it upon themselves to do custom armor fitting for the Lykaois themselves - a decent plantigrade feet mesh already exists and would only require some light CK work and a bit of texture fitting to put on the Lykaois as a temporary fill-in for the proper version you guys have planned. I'm not so sure about the child race...but for the custom voice matter, to the best of my knowledge (admittedly I'm not an expert), you can't actually just "add" a voice set to the game, you have to replace an existing one. A couple of races have had add-on mods that do this (RCOTS at one stage and the Tera Elin race). And there are a lot of issues that come with the voice sets in Skyrim (like voicetype being bound to what a character can and can't do as far as marriage, following etc).

Folks tend to make custom content for races that are, for lack of a nicer way to put it, "below" the Lykaios in content and quality, and some folks have already done custom content for the existing pre-release version of the Lykaios as it is. So there's no reason to doubt folks will take it upon themselves to add more to the pool when it's properly released as well.

ENOUGH!

(yes, that was shouting!)

No more fighting kids!  Really.

I know you all want to know 'WHEN!!!?!!" both of these mods will be available but honnestly we can't say!  Both Porsche and I are not professional 3d animatiors or 3d artists, we are learning as we go on this so there are a lot of bumps in the road when it comes to making a working mod.

Also you are all aware of our personal situations, if you aren't read the thread before commenting on anything.

So for those reasons, we can not give a date for a completed project. Every time in the past I have announced 'Yeah! it will be done this weekend!!' some f**king life issue has popped up and thrown a spanner in the works, meaning a heck of a lot of angry people wondering where the mod is.  Karma is a real beeeatch and you can imagine I am reluctant to fall into that trap again by bragging that it is almost done.

Lucky for me, I've been able to return 'home' to my interstate student accomodation and leave my Mum in the care of my now retired father. I'm still worried about her but at least she's stable! Yay!

So for now my days are a blur of hours at work on my feet (7.5 hour shifts standing/running all over the place) then home to do some assignment work for Uni, cleaning and cooking (no one else around here does anything), and If I am not totally dead at the end of the night maybe an hour of work on the mod before I have to get to bed so I can be up at 6am for work or Uni again.

So, you can imagine my creativity engine is running on empty at the moment.

But since it's been a while since I did update, here is where I am at:

• Tweaking the hair weighting for both genders
  • Making .tri files for the hair/ facial hair
  • Adding in race menu presets (once the hair is done)
  • Esm-ifying!
  • NPC add on
  • Packing the mod for MO/NMM
  • Finish off the female body overlay package (taking twice as long because I'm making versions for both UNP and CBBE)
  • profit? (jk, its a free mod)

What I have cut from the initial re-release of the mod so far is:

• No new voice type (taking to long to figure out how to make it work)
  • Plantigrade feet option
  • Child race
  • Facial animations/morphs (the current ones work, though they aren't that great)
  • Custom armor/ tweaked Helmet & Footwear meshes

The cut stuff will eventually get made and released, but just not for a while.

Nice! So glad to hear your mom's doing so much better!

Thanks for the update, Krittakitty.

First, I want to say that I am pleased to hear your mother is stable. She had us all worried for a while. While some of us are too impatient for (their) own good, know that you and your family are still in our prayers and our thoughts.

Second, I'm glad to hear that you are still continuing on the mod. I did see that you have put the plantigrade feet option on hold. Does that mean the Digitigrade option is still scheduled for the initial re-release? Is the digitigrade option a leg/foot replacer, or is it also a skeleton replacer? I ask because the "digitigrade khajiit" mod that I once used included a XPMSE skeleton replacement, which unfortunately is incompatable with the more recent versions of said skeleton. (Not to mention that the modified skeleton had nodes that were confusing to me, and I couldn't figure out how to convert it myself.)

Finally, if I had money, I would donate at this point. I would love to see you compensated for your time, I just am between jobs at the moment.

PS. Do you have accounts with online games? Seems like I saw a character named "krittakiitty" in Star Wars: The Old Republic recently.

Thanks for your prayers/thoughts :)

I was planing on having the plantigrade feet as an option in the installer, and then I realized that it would require having to re-UV existing foot meshes, as well as making new textures for every variant for both sexes. argh...

BUT, the skeleton is just the normal skeleton so you can use any skeleton replacer and it will be fine. I did test it with the 'Digitigrade khajiit' skeleton and it worked fine too :D.

Nah that's not me in starwars! hehe, I am sure there are hundreds of people with the same name in the world. >_<

I am not a unique snowflake!

Saw the new blog post entry. Hot damn.

Re: the feet - have they changed at all from what was previously pictured? Any chance of something that is more truly digitigrade (this would obviously require body mesh adjustments as well)

Something like this:

http://stuffpoint.com/skyrim/image/360164-skyrim-dragon-vs-khajiit.jpg

https://static1.e621.net/data/a8/42/a842459dd6870a220560d143abd8949e.jpg

I'll commit right now to armor / boot conversions if you can make it happen though.

Re: the feet - have they changed at all from what was previously pictured? Any chance of something that is more truly digitigrade (this would obviously require body mesh adjustments as well)

Something like this:

I'll commit right now to armor / boot conversions if you can make it happen though.

The feet meshes are as they have been pictured through this mod thread, I'm pretty sure if someone knows how to edit skeletons that we could make them truly digitigrade very easily.

Im not sure how to do it myself, so am just going to release what I have and hope someone else can make a new skeleton!

:D

Guest guilmonn

Either that, or are you a troll?

You are very stubborn, I see. No, I'm not the troll. I'm not tactless person also, but everything depends on amount of hype and general climate of discussion. I'm completely incompatible with guys, who get offended easily. That's because I don't have a broomstick in my anus. And I got used to the fact, that every internet community has folklore, fiercely defended ideas and some holy values. Tempering with them usually brings entire world of pooh at you- there is no point of having argument with people who outnumber you- no matter what you say, they will always think they are right. And probability of calling you a troll or compare you to Hitler/nazi grows as discussion escalates :cool: I understand, that other people commented authors' problems differently, I did it with a simple question about mod progress. No harm done, just few easy-to-offend users. I still respect you, I just don't care about your overreactive* response. Cheers, let's go back to the choppa topic.

*yes, THIS expression again. I'm no native English speaker, that's the best fitting word I have in my arsenal.

Personally, I like the progress on the head, I still use the old legacy version with the head being all.... blockish towards the sides? I don't know what's the term I am looking for, blocky? kinda neat but for what you've shown in your work puts it to shame easily. 

I didn't mean to be insulting, but when I asked I didn't realize this had became an entire lykoais reborn mod, which is great to hear, and good to hear that your family is doing well. but when I was origionally watching this mod it was only a dangly bits mod xD so you can see how I am like wait this is still going on? when this mod is still underway. 

if you're having trouble with the sheath don't worry about it too much, even slof said 'I didn't do or include foreskins because it's dificult to animate multiple states on a model that's a jiggle bone-stiff bone kinda thing.

Whoa!  Now those (referring to the Tumblr blog) are some nice previews.  After seeing that, I can honestly say, take as long as you need to do it right.  I can be patient, I have the legacy version and a character who needs to be played through.  And if Skyrim starts to bore me, there's always other games to play.

Hence I have no reason to try to rush the mod production.  Instead, what I've been doing is playing with the CK and learning new things, first and foremost of which is going to be how to convert my knowledge for making new NPC's into how to change the races of existing NPC's so that I can actually be of benefit the next time that comes up.  Been picking apart a few mods that change NPC's so I can gain the needed knowledge.

Either way, I'm rather willing to wait.  Trust me, I've been waiting on this update for far less time than other mods to update, though I'm not bashing any authors for taking their time.  And I've been playing about learning how to mash things together in Nifskope again, just for fun.

Essentially, what I'm trying to say is this:  Let the authors take their time to do things right.  Deadlines only add pressure and get features cut down, then get broken when Real Life decides that you need a giant floating turd in your Cheerios.  Rushing production means that things like the beards and the manes get cut out, that we get one set of amber eyes, etc.  And I know we all want this mod, and yeah, we'd love to have it today, but at the same time, think of it this way.

If we got the mod today, how many of us would be complaining for the next 6 months if we got piecemeal updates (one or two different hair styles, a beard or two, maybe now we get plantigrade feet, a new voice type, things like that, one or two at a time) that required us to either restart characters or constantly visit that face butcher in Riften?  How many would complain that we didn't get our Lykaios NPC's, or that we didn't get our beards or our hairs?  Probably all of us.

So I'd like to say it this way: Take all the time you need.  I know you've cut down the intended features list to make it to release faster, and I have no problems with that, but as far as I'm concerned, there's no need to rush.

To those who are waiting for these paired mods to release, may I interest you in an idea?  If you're not willing to run the Legacy Lykaios, you could try creating a new character.  I've used this as an excuse to try playing an Argonian (never could play one seriously, always ended up playing something else) and I've found it fun to do things I'd never do with my main character.  If you're determined to play Skyrim as a Lykaios, and it has to be the new one, might I interest you in either Oblivion or Morrowind as a nice time-sink?  Alternately, I've played a lot of Fallout New Vegas lately, or at least more than my usual.  What I'm saying is this:  Get off the mod authors' backs.  Let them have some time to breathe, to get solid ground back under their feet.  Both have family issues, both also have real lives.  Modding doesn't pay the bills, it's a hobby.

And if you're really quite still so fired up about "This is taking so long, release naow!" then here's another idea:  Try making a mod.  By playing in the CK, I've learned things are never quite as easy as they sound.  What sounds so simple (read above about changing NPC races, and my half-assed guess as to how to do it using knowledge from trying (and failing) to make a follower) is actually not that easy.  Want a good challenge to see what these guys are going through?  Try making a custom NPC follower using the Legacy Lykaios.  Give him (or her, I won't discriminate) a custom weapon, not just something renamed and enchanted.  That'll fulfill the requirement to either Nifskope bash a weapon together or actually 3D model something.  Give the follower a custom voice if you'd like, then put them somewhere in the world of Skyrim, somewhere that makes sense.  Oh, and don't forget to set a deadline so that when you run past it because life gets in the way, everyone waiting on you to release can give you a taste of your own bitter medicine.

To Krittakitty and Porsche_Dog, I apologize for dumping this in your thread, but I felt it needed to be said.  You two take all the time you need to do things the way you want to do them.  I know those of us who are patient and understanding are accepting the fact that there are no deadlines on this mod, that it'll release when it's ready.

To everyone else:  Please don't rush the mod authors.  I've seen what happens when all an author sees is an alternation between "gimme gimme gimme" and "This is crap, (insert feature here) is missing."  Authors get burned out, then put mods into permanent hiatus, or they pull the mods down and vanish.  Modding is a hobby, and it's usually one that can be enjoyable.  It's fun seeing what you've made outside of the game actually working inside the game.  What's not fun is hearing the dozen screaming people demanding new features, asking about release dates, and complaining about lack of features.  Especially because this vocal minority tries to make it seem like the silent majority can't wait, either.

And I'm sure it was incredibly demoralizing to have the update posts about their personal lives completely ignored and instead bombarded with a "still waiting" after mentioning some particularly unpleasant moments of family history.  As someone who has lost family to cancer, I felt sad reading about it.  That sadness turned straight to ice-cold fury when I read that, but I bit my tongue then because I knew if I said something about it then, it wasn't going to be pleasant or pretty.  I lost my mother to lung cancer when I was 6 years old.  I don't claim to know what either of them is going through, but they have my sympathy.  They have my prayers, even if I never said anything in the moment.  The last thing either of them needed at that moment was a fucking "Still waiting" comment.

As I said earlier, krittakitty and Porsche_Dog, I apologize for my outburst in your thread.  It won't happen again.  Take your time on the mod, family and real life come first, contrary to what seems to be some people's opinions.

Whoa!  Now those (referring to the Tumblr blog) are some nice previews.  After seeing that, I can honestly say, take as long as you need to do it right.  I can be patient, I have the legacy version and a character who needs to be played through.  And if Skyrim starts to bore me, there's always other games to play.

Hence I have no reason to try to rush the mod production.  Instead, what I've been doing is playing with the CK and learning new things, first and foremost of which is going to be how to convert my knowledge for making new NPC's into how to change the races of existing NPC's so that I can actually be of benefit the next time that comes up.  Been picking apart a few mods that change NPC's so I can gain the needed knowledge.

Either way, I'm rather willing to wait.  Trust me, I've been waiting on this update for far less time than other mods to update, though I'm not bashing any authors for taking their time.  And I've been playing about learning how to mash things together in Nifskope again, just for fun.

Essentially, what I'm trying to say is this:  Let the authors take their time to do things right.  Deadlines only add pressure and get features cut down, then get broken when Real Life decides that you need a giant floating turd in your Cheerios.  Rushing production means that things like the beards and the manes get cut out, that we get one set of amber eyes, etc.  And I know we all want this mod, and yeah, we'd love to have it today, but at the same time, think of it this way.

If we got the mod today, how many of us would be complaining for the next 6 months if we got piecemeal updates (one or two different hair styles, a beard or two, maybe now we get plantigrade feet, a new voice type, things like that, one or two at a time) that required us to either restart characters or constantly visit that face butcher in Riften?  How many would complain that we didn't get our Lykaios NPC's, or that we didn't get our beards or our hairs?  Probably all of us.

So I'd like to say it this way: Take all the time you need.  I know you've cut down the intended features list to make it to release faster, and I have no problems with that, but as far as I'm concerned, there's no need to rush.

To those who are waiting for these paired mods to release, may I interest you in an idea?  If you're not willing to run the Legacy Lykaios, you could try creating a new character.  I've used this as an excuse to try playing an Argonian (never could play one seriously, always ended up playing something else) and I've found it fun to do things I'd never do with my main character.  If you're determined to play Skyrim as a Lykaios, and it has to be the new one, might I interest you in either Oblivion or Morrowind as a nice time-sink?  Alternately, I've played a lot of Fallout New Vegas lately, or at least more than my usual.  What I'm saying is this:  Get off the mod authors' backs.  Let them have some time to breathe, to get solid ground back under their feet.  Both have family issues, both also have real lives.  Modding doesn't pay the bills, it's a hobby.

And if you're really quite still so fired up about "This is taking so long, release naow!" then here's another idea:  Try making a mod.  By playing in the CK, I've learned things are never quite as easy as they sound.  What sounds so simple (read above about changing NPC races, and my half-assed guess as to how to do it using knowledge from trying (and failing) to make a follower) is actually not that easy.  Want a good challenge to see what these guys are going through?  Try making a custom NPC follower using the Legacy Lykaios.  Give him (or her, I won't discriminate) a custom weapon, not just something renamed and enchanted.  That'll fulfill the requirement to either Nifskope bash a weapon together or actually 3D model something.  Give the follower a custom voice if you'd like, then put them somewhere in the world of Skyrim, somewhere that makes sense.  Oh, and don't forget to set a deadline so that when you run past it because life gets in the way, everyone waiting on you to release can give you a taste of your own bitter medicine.

To Krittakitty and Porsche_Dog, I apologize for dumping this in your thread, but I felt it needed to be said.  You two take all the time you need to do things the way you want to do them.  I know those of us who are patient and understanding are accepting the fact that there are no deadlines on this mod, that it'll release when it's ready.

To everyone else:  Please don't rush the mod authors.  I've seen what happens when all an author sees is an alternation between "gimme gimme gimme" and "This is crap, (insert feature here) is missing."  Authors get burned out, then put mods into permanent hiatus, or they pull the mods down and vanish.  Modding is a hobby, and it's usually one that can be enjoyable.  It's fun seeing what you've made outside of the game actually working inside the game.  What's not fun is hearing the dozen screaming people demanding new features, asking about release dates, and complaining about lack of features.  Especially because this vocal minority tries to make it seem like the silent majority can't wait, either.

And I'm sure it was incredibly demoralizing to have the update posts about their personal lives completely ignored and instead bombarded with a "still waiting" after mentioning some particularly unpleasant moments of family history.  As someone who has lost family to cancer, I felt sad reading about it.  That sadness turned straight to ice-cold fury when I read that, but I bit my tongue then because I knew if I said something about it then, it wasn't going to be pleasant or pretty.  I lost my mother to lung cancer when I was 6 years old.  I don't claim to know what either of them is going through, but they have my sympathy.  They have my prayers, even if I never said anything in the moment.  The last thing either of them needed at that moment was a fucking "Still waiting" comment.

As I said earlier, krittakitty and Porsche_Dog, I apologize for my outburst in your thread.  It won't happen again.  Take your time on the mod, family and real life come first, contrary to what seems to be some people's opinions.

Holy crap, dude, are you writing a novel?

XD

....so I just peeked at the pics you uploaded to tumblr, Kritta.   I now have the worst lady-boner in the history of lady-boners. I love having fun beards on my male characters, and especially on lupine/werewolf creatures.  (My worgen in wow had the most awesome chin beard ever.)  Seeing the gorgeous beard on a nice wolf man just totally made my fucking day...shit, it just made a shitty week amazing.  I dont care how long it takes you to finish this, I will still be more excited than a kid on christmas morning when it comes out. 

In short. Beards of awesome. Yes, please. All of the hugs, cookies, and <3's for you, as you are quickly becoming my favorite mod author.

As a side query, I dont remember if you said, but about the male facial hair--how many different beard/facial hair options were you going to do? And less on the numbers side, may I inquire as to some of your different ideas you were thinking about for the different beard/facial hair styles? :) I really like the little chin beard with braids in the screenshot, and for the other one...are those bushy eyebrows I see? *grins*

....so I just peeked at the pics you uploaded to tumblr, Kritta.   I now have the worst lady-boner in the history of lady-boners. I love having fun beards on my male characters, and especially on lupine/werewolf creatures.  (My worgen in wow had the most awesome chin beard ever.)  Seeing the gorgeous beard on a nice wolf man just totally made my fucking day...shit, it just made a shitty week amazing.  I dont care how long it takes you to finish this, I will still be more excited than a kid on christmas morning when it comes out. 

In short. Beards of awesome. Yes, please. All of the hugs, cookies, and <3's for you, as you are quickly becoming my favorite mod author.

As a side query, I dont remember if you said, but about the male facial hair--how many different beard/facial hair options were you going to do? And less on the numbers side, may I inquire as to some of your different ideas you were thinking about for the different beard/facial hair styles? :) I really like the little chin beard with braids in the screenshot, and for the other one...are those bushy eyebrows I see? *grins*

heheh. Yeah I thought people would like the beards... :D

I'm going to start out with a few styles just until I figure out the whole '.tri morph' thing and get it working.

I've got moustache, goatee beard, goatee beard with braids, mutton chops, and mutton chops with braids, and then every combo of all of those options to start with.

For now I'm going to try morphing them to the existing .tri files, since making new tri expressions is a bit tedious and I'm strapped for time! hehe. I'm currently learning blender though which might make it easier for me to edit them in the end *fingers crossed*.

After that I'll play with adding in some more if I can get the morph animations working.

And yes! EYEBROWS!! ehehehe. Once I can get the new chargen and morph .tris working I am adding in fluffy brows for both sexes. Going to have abour 4 different styles of '3d' brows and then make some which are more like human brows and sit flat to the skull (think coloured brow dots and so on).

If that works it will also mean I can get facial scars working.. so expect like 20 different facial scars.. :D *happy dance*

I'm also thinking about fluffy ear trims.... but will see how the morphs work out!

IhGI9zW.jpg

Its fine, haha, you at least did it in a respectful/pleasant way. Everyone gets a bit ranty every now and then on things they feel strongly about so there is nothing to apologise for.

Sorry that you know from your own life experiences what we are both going through, I'd never wish anything like that on anyone and I really do appreciate your words.

*virtual hugs*

Kritta.

ooo ill read it :)(the web comic)

A customer! :D

Two problems though... I've yet to come up with a plot for it and I've no clue where to upload it lol My prior works were on a sever belonging to a buddy which I think is long gone now x,x but they were moreless skits anyway. This new endevour I'd like to make an ongoing series with staring roles, etc.

I suppose I could brainstorm some to take the mind off some of the chaos while R&Ding the animation issue afoot.

HA! Blender has claimed another innocent soul!

*extends hand to Kitty* welcome... To the darkside > :D

On a side note; the sight of facial fuzz for these guys will really make it interesting to make web comics now! :D

Hahah, yeah... I still prefer Max, (because I'm used to it) But I'm studying a 3d animation unit this semester as an elective, and they ONLY use blender. So I have to learn it quick smart, which is both good and bad.... haha

So far Blender looks like it has lots of amazing tools and content, but I'm just having issues getting used to the interface and hotkeys when my brain is in '3dsMax space'.

What I reaaaaaally want is to be able to set up the UI so that I can easily switch between tools like I do in Max. *sigh* oh well..

HA! Blender has claimed another innocent soul!

*extends hand to Kitty* welcome... To the darkside > :D

On a side note; the sight of facial fuzz for these guys will really make it interesting to make web comics now! :D

Hahah, yeah... I still prefer Max, (because I'm used to it) But I'm studying a 3d animation unit this semester as an elective, and they ONLY use blender. So I have to learn it quick smart, which is both good and bad.... haha

So far Blender looks like it has lots of amazing tools and content, but I'm just having issues getting used to the interface and hotkeys when my brain is in '3dsMax space'.

What I reaaaaaally want is to be able to set up the UI so that I can easily switch between tools like I do in Max. *sigh* oh well..

It's coming along but after the 2.60a update Blender rocketed to the same level as the likes of the big boys without the crazy high pricetag *scolds his 5k usd copy of Maya 2008 Unlimited with full plug-ins that now collects dust*

The UI can be a little wonky and intimidating but it'll get easier over time. However, there will be a major UI revamp pretty soon according to the guru forums. How soon, no clue, but there is high speak of it and the organization has gotten a MESS of feedback regarding a central dynamic tab system.

Two problems though... I've yet to come up with a plot for it and I've no clue where to upload it lol My prior works were on a sever belonging to a buddy which I think is long gone now x,x but they were moreless skits anyway. This new endevour I'd like to make an ongoing series with staring roles, etc.

I suppose I could brainstorm some to take the mind off some of the chaos while R&Ding the animation issue afoot.

Oh, that's easy. Inkbunny.net!

Oh, that's easy. Inkbunny.net!

Oi, if I'm to use that then I may as well continue using my weasyle account lol Until then, I'll figure somethin' out and when we get finished with current projects then I can focus on the comic side of things

*snip*

heheh. Yeah I thought people would like the beards... :D

I'm going to start out with a few styles just until I figure out the whole '.tri morph' thing and get it working.

I've got moustache, goatee beard, goatee beard with braids, mutton chops, and mutton chops with braids, and then every combo of all of those options to start with.

For now I'm going to try morphing them to the existing .tri files, since making new tri expressions is a bit tedious and I'm strapped for time! hehe. I'm currently learning blender though which might make it easier for me to edit them in the end *fingers crossed*.

After that I'll play with adding in some more if I can get the morph animations working.

And yes! EYEBROWS!! ehehehe. Once I can get the new chargen and morph .tris working I am adding in fluffy brows for both sexes. Going to have abour 4 different styles of '3d' brows and then make some which are more like human brows and sit flat to the skull (think coloured brow dots and so on).

If that works it will also mean I can get facial scars working.. so expect like 20 different facial scars.. :D *happy dance*

I'm also thinking about fluffy ear trims.... but will see how the morphs work out!

IhGI9zW.jpg

....I didnt think it was possible for the lady-boner to get worse. But apparently it was. 

Those sound awesome as a set of beards--and so far what you've got looks a million times better than the stupid default khajiit beards. (Talk about something that was disappointing out of the box.) ...In fact, I LOVE your textures for fur. It doesnt look like one of my action figures circa 1985. >.< , and the hairs/beards/fur you have here look much more...I suppose...real? 

I'd be totally down for an ear fur update in the future too--i dunno about anyone else, but yeah. Please. T'row me in dat der briar patch.

...As for the mustachio...is it big bushy mustache? Evil villain twirly 'stache? A normal stache? OMG, Hullo General-Custer-the-Loup-Garou? 

Another weird, outta the blue question for you about some of the colors and the presets of coloration. I was making a new character today, while streaming to a friend to show them the original Lykaios version you did, and we were playing with the different presets, looking at fur color and pattern variations.  We got to talking about them, and talking about the new version, and I was linking them the various screens you have put up. Anywho. Long and short, I'm sort of curious about the color variants...will there be any all black or white presets? I've noticed tawny, and the mottled grays&browns-like-a-real-wolf coat, and the brown, and even the pale shades that look almost blonde, and a dark...what looks to be slate-blue-gray, as well as some with facial masks and some without, but I'm kinda curious what color/pattern presets you had planned?

(Lessee...all this new imagery has just fired up my curiosity, so I'm sorry if i'm buggin' ya)

What about the ears? I know you're pondering the idea of ear fluffz, but will the ears all be standard and default as part of the head, where in order to manipulate them you have to use the specific race menu sliders? Or will it be similar to the Khajiit defaults where for some reason they like to connect the ear to other features on the head?

As for learning a new program, my hat is off to you--I've peeked at modelling programs and stuff and I just sort of stare blankly and can barely manage to move my view around, much less actually make something.  I'd be completely boggled by trying to learn any of it. *makes a face* So i respect the hell outta anyone who can. >.>

Something like this:

The feet meshes are as they have been pictured through this mod thread, I'm pretty sure if someone knows how to edit skeletons that we could make them truly digitigrade very easily.

Im not sure how to do it myself, so am just going to release what I have and hope someone else can make a new skeleton!

:D

Not via skeleton edits - just mesh edits. Or perhaps I can get the feet meshes a bit early to play with?