I have no idea how i didn't see this mod before, i'm always all over the nexus (though i don't frequent LL much, i think i will now though with all the things i've seen today). This is amazing, i love your work and i am also super antsy for the update. Best of luck and again, thank you so much. Been waiting for a mod EXACTLY like this for years now.

I got your PM, but you seem to have your inbox either full or turned off so I couldnt reply.  that body mesh in question with the static male parts is not yet released, I only put the image up here on LL not on the nexus since it is part of this mod thread. It will be part of the next update for the race, and I'll have a khajiit version too. :)

I have no idea how i didn't see this mod before, i'm always all over the nexus (though i don't frequent LL much, i think i will now though with all the things i've seen today). This is amazing, i love your work and i am also super antsy for the update. Best of luck and again, thank you so much. Been waiting for a mod EXACTLY like this for years now.

I got your PM, but you seem to have your inbox either full or turned off so I couldnt reply.  that body mesh in question with the static male parts is not yet released, I only put the image up here on LL not on the nexus since it is part of this mod thread. It will be part of the next update for the race, and I'll have a khajiit version too. :)

Oh yeah, sorry about that, you probably couldn't reply because i deleted it. I had only looked through this discussion for links and had not actually read through them, so i thought since the picture was from october it was already released. After i sent the PM i actually read all the comments in all 13 pages to get my facts straight and i then deleted it hoping it would just delete both ends. Thanks for the reply and for the activity on this discussion, love your work, dedication, and fan attention. Good luck :D

I can't wait for SOS Male support to be complete. I managed to convert the textures for Khajiits and they look lovely on them (no-one has yet to create high-rez textures for sos khajiits). But since the penis texture is not yet released, my little project is incomplete. I can't wait for the next update!

I can't wait for SOS Male support to be complete. I managed to convert the textures for Khajiits and they look lovely on them (no-one has yet to create high-rez textures for sos khajiits). But since the penis texture is not yet released, my little project is incomplete. I can't wait for the next update!

Same here. I tried using EternalBlack's Immersive Bodies, but that causes males to have this weird mane thing going down their backs, and I couldn't figure out how to hide it. Really hate Khajiit having the same penis as all the other races, bugs me to no end.

Did I mention that I'm making High Res Khajiit textures as I make the new Lykaios ones? :D No more pixelated Normal maps! wooo! I'll post a pic up later of what the Khajiit looks like. I've also made 2 new tails for khajiit

Did I mention that I'm making High Res Khajiit textures as I make the new Lykaios ones? :D No more pixelated Normal maps! wooo! I'll post a pic up later of what the Khajiit looks like. I've also made 2 new tails for khajiit

1282786204310.jpg

Can't wait. I  had some Khajiit textures that I had been working on, but I'm sure yours will be better. And please make sure the Khajiit textures also use the better claws and gauntlets hand UVs. :)

Honestly I dont like sos canine addon, so I hope for something better and suited for Lykaios ;)

The moment I walked up to Alvor and saw his "red rocket" poking through his pants as he was talking to his daughter was the moment I disabled that addon.

That is what caused me to disable the Canine addon for all NPCs. Lol. Was funny for a short time. Wish I knew how to fix it, cause in the meantime, I'm using the skimpy armor. Wish I had a "player only skimpy male armor" thing, but I guess I'll settle for using the replacer on all NPCs. Hrm, Or maybe Dibellian Defender slavetats....

Honestly I dont like sos canine addon, so I hope for something better and suited for Lykaios ;)

The moment I walked up to Alvor and saw his "red rocket" poking through his pants as he was talking to his daughter was the moment I disabled that addon.

xD, yeah i like the way Porsche's work looks a lot more than the stuff i've seen on SOS, or anywhere else now that i think of it. Great work Porsche, keep it up :D

Guest guilmonn

I dont mind that. I could always disable that for NPC's, enable it when I need it. But it was poorly made, IMO.

I dont mind that. I could always disable that for NPC's, enable it when I need it. But it was poorly made, IMO.

If anyone IS interested in using Carloss Canine, I just looked at the .nif file and figured out the problem with it. He's set the dismember slot to 60 'Misc' not Slot 52 which SOS normally uses. That means it wont swap out with clothing most likely. If you know how to use nifskope, it literally takes one min to change the slot and save the file.

If anyone IS interested in using Carloss Canine, I just looked at the .nif file and figured out the problem with it. He's set the dismember slot to 60 'Misc' not Slot 52 which SOS normally uses. That means it wont swap out with clothing most likely. If you know how to use nifskope, it literally takes one min to change the slot and save the file.

Hrm, I saw two Dismember fields in the .nif, and setting them both to slot 52 seems to hide them entirely. But then I'm a total noob at modding, so maybe I did something else wrong.

Hrm, I saw two Dismember fields in the .nif, and setting them both to slot 52 seems to hide them entirely. But then I'm a total noob at modding, so maybe I did something else wrong.

Maybe because there are two meshes in the file it has issues, ahh I don't know... :/ It 'Should' work...

All schlongs that use two biped slots are broken (they poke out) since the changes I made in SOS version 2.05.035.

Sadly I didn't figure out this problem until some days ago. I'm sorry for the inconveniences. I will speak to Carloss about this.

Thanks a lot for letting us know. Hopefully he'll have a new version out soon. :D

All schlongs that use two biped slots are broken (they poke out) since the changes I made in SOS version 2.05.035.

Sadly I didn't figure out this problem until some days ago. I'm sorry for the inconveniences. I will speak to Carloss about this.

Good to know I wasn't crazy! It works on my game probably because I'm running an older version of SOS (havent bothered updating just yet because I'm planing on a full clean install once I've finished modding this race)

I'm waiting excitedly for this to be released so that I can start playing Skyrim again (no rush though)! Will I need to start a new game once this is released or does this use the Lykaios race already and will just replace the mesh? If I have a current save as a Lykaios male, will I be able to just use that save using the new models?

I'm waiting excitedly for this to be released so that I can start playing Skyrim again (no rush though)! Will I need to start a new game once this is released or does this use the Lykaios race already and will just replace the mesh? If I have a current save as a Lykaios male, will I be able to just use that save using the new models?

I'm pretty sure it will just replace the mesh, BUT krittakitty's recent work adds more character creation options. Either way i'm also waiting to play skyrim until the next update comes out with porshe's work. Looking forward to the next update :D

Ideally, you should just be able to install the SOS add on and hopefully SOS will be able to pickup the Lykaios race if I make a patch to go with the new version of the race.  Not sure if b3lisario is going to make a SOS patch to recognise Lykaios automatically (which would if made be included with the addon) or if i'll need to make the patch myself. but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it!

I'd say just to be safe dont make any characters you would miss, just in case the new version of the race has issues with your existing character. there are A LOT of changes :).

Oh, and here is another sneak peek:  Khajiit and Lykaios Overlays. 
The base textures are the same for khajiit and Lykaios now, a dull grey which means you can get any look you like using Racemenu Overlays.

Below are Cheetah and Calico cat. You can pick any colour, I just chose a natural ginger. :D

ZH0KLLy.jpg