NOOOOooooo..... What happend?

1. The mesh... well there's two of them which would take up 2 spots rather than one. I might be able to be done but for the sake of trying to stay on track for a speedy release, we're sticking to what works (you guys have waited long enough anyway and I don't want to cause you more unexpected wait times that can't be relatively controlled)

2. Shader issue (this might be the hardest, for me to cocorrect anyway).

3. Mixup of files - I may have accidentally used male_1 (full erect) instead of male_0 (full flaccid) as my basis (but this boo-boo should be an easy fix for me).

4. And lastly, well.... that's about it really lol

Well - we belive in you!

I just can't believe I made such an ignorant boo-boo xD but it's being sorted with haste. I may have to get a copy of 3DS so to eliminate the risk of breaking files since I currently have to import/export a LOT... 'cause, y'know, no love for Blender :'(

I may just whip out my old (2008) copy of Maya and see if I can stay calm with it long enough to work with it again lol

Every time i come back to this thread to see whats up i get more and more antsy,  but don't rush don't want any bends or cracks in those pipes!

Bent piping is bad :( And likely a justifiable cause to get yourself to the doktor (or... vet? :P) STAT!

Still at work on my end to revamp the sizes. My files were saved but my computer was finally hit with a nasty virus (I suspect foul play from an ex-buddy) ither way, I should be back up and fully operational within the coming days.

Also...

IT'S 2015! WOOO! *gets drunk* lol

Dem paws are amazing, I don't even want to play skyrim now without this, update pl0x :P

Here is the male feet and tail so far (on _1 weight body).  Seeeeeaaaam freeeee! woo... Now onto the static male sheath for the body, then I re-texture everything!.

Lo5II8K.jpg

Was hoping for a weekend update, now I have the sad :(

Check back this weekend. Now that the festive season is finally gone (I'm NOT a Grinch, I swear! D: ).

With me PC behaving now and having found some viable knowledge with shapekeys-n-complex meshes in Blender something might be doable.

If all else fails then at very least the models will simply swap from erection to flaccid and vice-versa.

I know, I know, it's not the most aesthetically pleasing option but at least it will be functional which is top goal.

Also, instead of messing around with .gifs I'll just do a screen capture (or cheat and film the dang thing with me mobile lol) and upload to youtube as a private video for all to see who access the link through this thread. (But still, thanks to FauxFurry for providing the info on how to make .gifs, surely to be of value down the line!)