[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

the whip has nothing to do with capturing your slaves, in fact hitting any npc with a whip who's not already a slave has less chances of becoming a slave, you need the enemy's health down to 50% or less (adjustable thru the mcm)

the only purpose the whip is meant or intended for is doing zero damage to your slave's health during training

I think i had something like this. At some point i get some memory error and after that compilator was throwing hundreds of errors at me. Strangest thing 99% of them were coming not from my mod but from master files (sexlab, devious integration etc).

Try to reinstall your SKSE. When you install CK from steam it overwrites some of SKSE files. So after each install of CK you need to reinstall SKSE. 

Yeah, sounded a little crazy... Oh well...

You can use G Rev 2 from here, that's what I rolled back to when the problems started... Just remove the empty response in PAHPDFETCommandsReleaseBranch and it should be good to go (I think, I can't actually remember if there was something else I wanted to do :s )

is this compatible with sexlab defeat/submit? I keep hitting people with the whip, but when they surrender I don't get the dialogue to enslave them.

I found out what the problem was. Apparently Paradise Halls can fail to start properly if you're using an alternative start mod. I had to manually add the reboot spell using the console. Now everything is working fine.

is this compatible with sexlab defeat/submit? I keep hitting people with the whip, but when they surrender I don't get the dialogue to enslave them.

I found out what the problem was. Apparently Paradise Halls can fail to start properly if you're using an alternative start mod. I had to manually add the reboot spell using the console. Now everything is working fine.

- Although PAH won't boot up if you're using an alternative start mod, you can force it to. Console:

>help reboot

>player.addspell <the id of the reboot spell>

Then cast that spell.

Found here ;)

Ok blabla11, I've found a few problems with your .01g rev 2, lots and lots of properties were unfilled, I've filled them, and after that happens with a save and reload you lose the Rape Punishment and Sex Dialog branches out of the PAHEvenTonedQuest, I've manually replaced them back with TES5Edit, that way the CK doesn't crash when you choose those branches in the dialog editor. I'll continue checking and when I'm done, I'll upload a copy for your perusal.

i think i've got about 13 slaves currently, but i just got done selling a few at fellglow

i think my most total slaves at 1 time was 16 according to the counter 16/50, but 1 of mine is a glitched extra read by the mod as 2 slaves with the extra marker stcuk where he was originally caprured so with that in mind the most slaves i've had is 15

not enough inredients to make the leash collars with so i sell some off to free up the collars, but i've got a lot of my slaves trained above 90 submision if you need testing past 15 slaves it shouldn't be too hard to get 17 or 18

Edit: ok apparenlty i remember my slave count wrong, lol, just came home from work when i wrote the reply...

update:just captured slave 19 officially slave 18 so the slave count of 15 isn't an issue here

@killinjoy is this a playthru that originally had paradise halls running and you added the extension after some time: this sounds like an issue the dialogs not wanting to start properly on games that already had the original 15 slave limit and might only be fixed with a new game (uninstal/reinstal might also fix it, but you will lose the 15 slaves you already have so maybe could try either selling them all or sell some and park others in your home while you re-install the mods)

Alright, disabling the mod (paridise halls and SLexstention) and reinstalling it  seems to have work. Using the help reboot, it now says 50 slots found. I will catch 20 to so if everything is working the way its supposed to.

Ok blabla11, I've found a few problems with your .01g rev 2, lots and lots of properties were unfilled, I've filled them, and after that happens with a save and reload you lose the Rape Punishment and Sex Dialog branches out of the PAHEvenTonedQuest, I've manually replaced them back with TES5Edit, that way the CK doesn't crash when you choose those branches in the dialog editor. I'll continue checking and when I'm done, I'll upload a copy for your perusal.

Wow, thanks for your effort!

Regarding version G:

My CK broke, I don't know why, I don't know how to fix it, reinstalling doesn't help and I kind of need it. So unless I find a way to fix it (or it magically fixes itself) G is on hold :-/

ok, i've heard of the ck allover sexlab, thought it was some separateprogramming tool, but you and aqqh sound as tho its part of skyrim so i'm just curious is there another name for it in skyrim that i'd find it or where is it typically accessed

You can use G Rev 2 from here, that's what I rolled back to when the problems started... Just remove the empty response in PAHPDFETCommandsReleaseBranch and it should be good to go (I think, I can't actually remember if there was something else I wanted to do :s )

yes, originally (aside from finding those bugs he mentioned in his reply) - you were talking about looking into the factions as well and aside from what ever might haved caused an issue between this and daymoyl there's also the strangeness of some npc's not recieving the proper slave training for example a whipped slave doesn't always get aggressive training for it or even the remnant of the slave's old factions that tends to kick in at random times in taverns or near the mages college etc...

i think i've got about 13 slaves currently, but i just got done selling a few at fellglow

i think my most total slaves at 1 time was 16 according to the counter 16/50, but 1 of mine is a glitched extra read by the mod as 2 slaves with the extra marker stcuk where he was originally caprured so with that in mind the most slaves i've had is 15

not enough inredients to make the leash collars with so i sell some off to free up the collars, but i've got a lot of my slaves trained above 90 submision if you need testing past 15 slaves it shouldn't be too hard to get 17 or 18

Edit: ok apparenlty i remember my slave count wrong, lol, just came home from work when i wrote the reply...

update:just captured slave 19 officially slave 18 so the slave count of 15 isn't an issue here

@killinjoy is this a playthru that originally had paradise halls running and you added the extension after some time: this sounds like an issue the dialogs not wanting to start properly on games that already had the original 15 slave limit and might only be fixed with a new game (uninstal/reinstal might also fix it, but you will lose the 15 slaves you already have so maybe could try either selling them all or sell some and park others in your home while you re-install the mods)

Alright, disabling the mod (paridise halls and SLexstention) and reinstalling it  seems to have work. Using the help reboot, it now says 50 slots found. I will catch 20 to so if everything is working the way its supposed to.

ya 20 should be a good tester for it i'd say, but just to give you an idea how much this mod is capable of i ran further testing after your report - made a bunch of slave collars and cleared some from trusted slaves then went and enslaved helgen putting my total slaves upto 35

Ok, blabla11, here's a copy of what I've done to help, I hope it helps:

Thanks, downloaded it and will have a look tomorrow.

Regarding version G:

My CK broke, I don't know why, I don't know how to fix it, reinstalling doesn't help and I kind of need it. So unless I find a way to fix it (or it magically fixes itself) G is on hold :-/

ok, i've heard of the ck allover sexlab, thought it was some separateprogramming tool, but you and aqqh sound as tho its part of skyrim so i'm just curious is there another name for it in skyrim that i'd find it or where is it typically accessed

Creation Kit.

yes, originally (aside from finding those bugs he mentioned in his reply) - you were talking about looking into the factions as well and aside from what ever might haved caused an issue between this and daymoyl there's also the strangeness of some npc's not recieving the proper slave training for example a whipped slave doesn't always get aggressive training for it or even the remnant of the slave's old factions that tends to kick in at random times in taverns or near the mages college etc...

The training is probably related to the missing properties Slammer64 fixed.

For the faction thingie I need a couple of days time to test and debug...

Ok, blabla11, here's a copy of what I've done to help, I hope it helps:

Thanks, downloaded it and will have a look tomorrow.

Regarding version G:

Creation Kit.

The training is probably related to the missing properties Slammer64 fixed.

For the faction thingie I need a couple of days time to test and debug...

alright, i'll start testing on that next

• 3 weeks later...

How is the testing going ??

with the code differences it might require a new game to  see the updates - that or at the very least fresh slaves

with a slave count over 30 the mod itself i won't be able to make changes like that for a while (work schedule got busy)

the mod still behaves as it should with 35+ slaves, but you'll need a decent pc with emphasis on the vid ram

(i'm running a new i5 with 8 gig or ram and 4 gig or vid ram)

normally with my setup i can dual game for days without issues, heads get chopped off with that many npc's loaded - noticed this issue as soon as i left helgen (had to save quit, reboot the pc to fix it)

my next task as i get freetime will be to sell some of those slaves off

the "you're free to go" dialogs still behave the same so no changes there

some of the punishments have started showing signs of improvement, but i think that's where i'll need fresh slaves for good results and i certainly don't have time for a clean save with my new work schedule

• 2 weeks later...

From what i can tell its all working good except for one thing.  When ever you give them a command like sit in a chair, as soon as you tab to get rid of the command crosshairs, it cancels their command and they get up, unlike when you give a follower the same command, they stay there.  Im not sure if its this mods responsibility or the script patch authors.  but its kind of annoying lol.  everything else seems to be working great.  Nice work.

Edit:  i searched google and it seems the npc is supposed to be also waiting after the command is given.  Ive been fiddling with ck but its just too complex for me to figure out when it comes to abstract things like behavior, dialog, and quests. 

Archived