My first attempt at a player home, which I shall dub Stynja Watch.
It's on the Western shores of Lake Ilinalta, just northwest of Half-Moon Mill and near the Captured Dreams shop (if you have it installed, it is not required).
This player home features:
A quick travel marker!
A shrine of Dibella!
5 usable bookshelves holding about 25 books each!
3 weapon plaques!
6 weapon displays (2 look like a table, 3 are for daggers, and 1 is for long weapons)!
2 weapon racks!
Lots of storage!
Full crafting except smelter!
A downstairs dungeon/prison with beds for 10 "guests"!
A rooftop with a breakfast table and 2 cages!
Zaz furniture placed throughout the home, with the main floor being fairly inconspicuous!
Cleverly placed vanilla clutter... but I may be biased!
The house contains two ebony greatswords, an ebony shield, a whole lot of black soul gems, a bunch of steel ingots, a few alchemy materials, a few rare alcohols and a handful of potions. If you leave the ebony items in the coat of arms and you don't take the basket of black soul gems, you shouldn't have any balance problems!
Required and recommended mods:
Required - Zaz Animation Pack 6.0 or later.
Recommended - Paradise Halls SLExtension for taking, training, and using slaves. I recommend this the most for immersion.
Alternative recommended mod - I'll Take The Display Model for taking and displaying prisoners. This lets you have an infinte amount of prisoners, but they can only be used for display purposes or to freeze them in a jail cell - no interaction nor immersion.
Alternative recommended mod - Puppet Master for taking, using, and displaying prisoners. Limited number of puppets, no immersion at all, but it can do a little of everything if you want an alternative to PHSLE and don't want to go through the "trouble" of training slaves and slaves running away. It's basically PHSLE god-mode with a little of ITTDM thrown in too.
Deviously Cursed Loot - the containers inside the home do not spawn cursed loot.
Mammoth Manor - It's just to the south/south-east of the manor, maybe 50 meters away. It's close enough that if you go on the roof of Stynja, the spiders from a fresh install of Mammoth Manor will aggro you. But it's far enough that there isn't any problems.
Small things you may have missed walking through the home quickly:
- The black soul gems are filled upstairs, but the one on the table in the dungeon is not filled and is next to other phallic objects. You fill black soul gems with the souls of sentient life. Are fertilized eggs life?
- There are the two Zaz chests beneath the dungeon table.
- The potions on the dungeon table would probably be put to good use in this dungeon in terms of role-play.
- The two weapon display tables in front of the dungeon door is for guests to disarm themselves prior to entering, so prisoners don't get ahold of any weapons. The dresser in the dungeon is for guests to neatly store their clothes in privacy, and also for prisoner outfits if you enjoy dressing up your prisoners or otherwise placing hardware on them.
- The ingredients next to the alchemy station are known to be used for paralysis potions.
- The bed has ropes tied to the foot posts and shackles on the headboard.
- Next to the bed is a small horker tusk, some oil, and "adult" books.
- The pillory on the roof is for a nice view while you eat. I mean, besides the lake and mountains.
- Subtle Zaz furniture used are the 5 restraint pillars facing the fireplace upstairs, a spanking chair and related carpet in the library area, and a wheel in the corner by the stairs with the barrels.
1.2 (5 November 2014):
- Fixed the navmesh for the mannequin so it doesn't walk around.
- Removed the whip, crop, and paddle from the downstairs table and rearranged it a little so you don't send everything flying when you walk up to it.
- Fixed the upstairs chair... sometimes. I moved it back so it won't send things flying and it usually doesn't make you sit in the ground nor in the air. Not sure why it does that every so often.
- Added compatibility with Deviously Cursed Loot. Thanks Kimy!
- Swapped the ebony swords for ebony greatswords in the coat of arms - they look a bit better behind the large shield.
1.1 (22 October 2014):
- Removed some random navmeshes in the worldspace that were being included for reasons I can't figure out. The only two exterior cells should have been PineForest02 (-12, -13) and Wilderness (-12, -14), and even then only just barely into Wilderness (-12, -14) because I had to rearrange some trees.
- Added a cooking pot to the fireplace.
- Added tanning rack to the roof and removed the tall cage for space.
- Fixed a bug with the tablecloth on the roof breakfast table that wasn't quite all the way down on the table, causing some of the items on the table to seem sunken into the table.
- Removed a random knife on the breakfast table on the roof that shouldn't have been there.
- Reduced the file size a lot!
Copyright 2023 asrienda@loverslab
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
tl;dr - do whatever you want with this, just don't hold me responsible for what you do. There is a social expectation to credit me if you modify/republish/distribute/etc this, but there is no legal expectation.