[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

sorted the masters:

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension release h_5 repack6.zip

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension release h_rc0.5 repack2 for pah8-3.zip

had some trouble unzipping the files when i went to update them so that might be the reason for nmm issues reported, lmk if this happens again

in this new pack  ''paradise_halls sl extension release h6 fixed repack 4.zip''

where is  ----> paradise_halls_personality_fixes.esp  ??? :)           ^^in this package it is not there.

ok, new updated repack for that

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension release h6 fixed repack 5.rar

Thanks CliftonJD.

I'm still running 0.1hRC05 - do I need a clean save (I'm assuming yes!) and is there any way to keep my current slave stock?

I'm guessing updating is going to have to wait for my next play thru.

Thanks for the hard work.

sorted the masters:

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension release h_rc0.5 repack2 for pah8-3.zip

had some trouble unzipping the files when i went to update them so that might be the reason for nmm issues reported, lmk if this happens again

where is  ----> paradise_halls_personality_fixes.esp  ??? :)           ^^in this package it is not there.

Thanks CliftonJD.

I'm still running 0.1hRC05 - do I need a clean save (I'm assuming yes!) and is there any way to keep my current slave stock?

no, don't need a cleansave, but you will need to reboot the mod after the update

wait for the menu to update is best unless it seems slow to update, then coc qasmoke to reboot

---do not reboot if any slaves are in the "just captured"state--inform them they are slaves

we only recommend a clean save if extreme wierdness  is happening and reboot has already been tried Or if you're attempting to update pahcore from a nexus version to strec's updates, then yes you would need a clean save, but you'd also need to switch repacks staying on rc0.5

sorted the masters:

Thanks CliftonJD.

no, don't need a cleansave, but you will need to reboot the mod after the update

wait for the menu to update is best unless it seems slow to update, then coc qasmoke to reboot

---do not reboot if any slaves are in the "just captured"state--inform them they are slaves

we only recommend a clean save if extreme wierdness  is happening and reboot has already been tried Or if you're attempting to update pahcore from a nexus version to strec's updates, then yes you would need a clean save, but you'd also need to switch repacks staying on rc0.5

All looks good so far!  Thank you very much for this mod - a must have!

i gues ill be starting a new game without pah this time and wait till we get something stable... because i dont think we should use 7.31 anymore since the 8.3 is quick i development now ... who knows what will change... an maybe even in few weeks we dont need sl extension anymore... so ill wait now

i gues ill be starting a new game without pah this time and wait till we get something stable... because i dont think we should use 7.31 anymore since the 8.3 is quick i development now ... who knows what will change... an maybe even in few weeks we dont need sl extension anymore... so ill wait now

the rest of us have a stable game so until you tell us whats wrong with yours it'll never get fixed and he's already made it clear his mod is still just the core looking for other mods like pahe to handle the sex

edit:

if you'd like to start using 8.3, the pahe version for it is already posted as well

@CliftonJD

currently, I have installed "paradise_halls sl extension repack 2 release h_rc0.6 fixed"

in the repack 5 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506-rc-06-fixed-160318/?p=1533668

the name of "paradise_halls_SLExtension_fight.esp" has changed in "paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

missing character "_"

is safe change .esp name in middle of gameplay?

cheers

S.

@CliftonJD

currently, I have installed "paradise_halls sl extension repack 2 release h_rc0.6 fixed"

in the repack 5 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506-rc-06-fixed-160318/?p=1533668

the name of "paradise_halls_SLExtension_fight.esp" has changed in "paradise_halls_SLExtension fight.esp

missing character "_"

cheers

S.

the older patch was merged into the esp

during the development there was 2 patches and the second patch didn't get added into pahe during the last update

should be safe to remove it, if you think skyrim might hiccup you could wait til your next new game as well, its only a redundancy

Is there a way to enslave a bandit by avoiding the naked-bandit bug when a new NPC spawn ?

this bug has been spotted like crazy thru out the  ages, but when it was first spotted nobody believed it and the way some people would spot the bug without pah made us scratch our heads on it more

so far anything thrown at it has only made it worse, until somebody changes the cloning system in pah that bug won't go away

(pah8.3 has the nastiest case of it i've ever seen)

Is there a way to enslave a bandit by avoiding the naked-bandit bug when a new NPC spawn ?

this bug has been spotted like crazy thru out the  ages, but when it was first spotted nobody believed it and the way some people would spot the bug without pah made us scratch our heads on it more

so far anything thrown at it has only made it worse, until somebody changes the cloning system in pah that bug won't go away

I mean for us, players. Is there a trick to avoid bandits to spawn naked ?

I mean for us, players. Is there a trick to avoid bandits to spawn naked ?

i think pahe version g with original pah 0.7.3.0 by layam didn't have that bug yet if you want to downgrade to those

current versions of pahe with nexus versions of pah the user can lessen the chances of it happening with the guide here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

but keep in mind at best it lessens the odds of it occurring, until the devs fix it completely

I have tried to work my way through the thread and work out all the changes, but am completely and utterly lost.  So, for simpletons like me, can anyone fill in this with just one filename entry against each PAH version as the latest one to use? 

0.7.3:      the latest PAH extension file to use with this is: abc

0.7.31:    the latest PAH extension file to use with this is: efg

0.7.31b:  the latest PAH extension file to use with this is: pqr

0.8.3       the latest PAH extension file to use with this is: xyz

It would be ever so helpful  :-)

TIA

I have tried to work my way through the thread and work out all the changes, but am completely and utterly lost.  So, for simpletons like me, can anyone fill in this with just one filename entry against each PAH version as the latest one to use? 

0.7.3:      the latest PAH extension file to use with this is: abc

0.7.31:    the latest PAH extension file to use with this is: efg

0.7.31b:  the latest PAH extension file to use with this is: pqr

0.8.3       the latest PAH extension file to use with this is: xyz

It would be ever so helpful  :-)

TIA

nexus versions are currently using the same pahe files, working on an update specific to update 7.3.1, guess i'll have to look at 7.3.1b while i'm at it

8.3 users are still warned per strec, its not for serious play, but if you'd like to test that use the specific repack for it below

sorted the masters:

edit:

7.31b is the camp, felglow slave camp for selling slaves

@CliftonJD

missing character "_"

cheers

S.

during the development there was 2 patches and the second patch didn't get added into pahe during the last update

should be safe to remove it, if you think skyrim might hiccup you could wait til your next new game as well, its only a redundancy

Thanks,

I installed repack 5 and cleaned the save with  script cleaner (2 old scripts removed) and reset PAH from MCM menu..everything works  ;)

now, just a question: I'm a bit lost.. on this repack 5, is possible to use the version 0.7.31 or just stay to 0.7.3? 

@CliftonJD

missing character "_"

cheers

S.

Thanks,

I installed repack 5 and cleaned the save with  script cleaner (2 old scripts removed) and reset PAH from MCM menu..everything works  ;)

now, just a question: I'm a bit lost.. on this repack 5, is possible to use the version 0.7.31 or just stay to 0.7.3? 

in theory it should work and strec said it would

i did some testing on it before i started testing his latest version:

i was able to upgrade to it from the older nexus 0.7.3 version without any problems

according to the code it looks like altho you could upgrade to the latest nexus update, you won't get anything new from it until the next update to pahe

@CliftonJD

missing character "_"

cheers

S.

Thanks,

i was able to upgrade to it from the older nexus 0.7.3 version without any problems

according to the code it looks like altho you could upgrade to the latest nexus update, you won't get anything new from it until the next update to pahe

ok, thanks for the clarifications  :lol:

cheers!

S.

@CliftonJD

missing character "_"

cheers

S.

Thanks,

ok, thanks for the clarifications  :lol:

cheers!

S.

:cool:

Yo, Has anyone tested this mod called Guild Master - An Alternative to Sokco's Guild Starter.

Currently only has Slaver's guild implemented, thought has anyone tested it with PAH ?

Forgot to add link https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75110/?

the 2 mods don't appear to be at all related. from his description of it the only conflicts that would ensue would be from his inexperience as a modder in the early stages of his mod

We'll its interesting still having your own slave guild and you as the player is the guild master sending your guild mates to kidnap/selling npc.

oh...

he didn't convey those ideas into his description clear enough then

if he gets far enough down the road to call it a stable version that might be an interesting mod to play around with for compatibility with pah(e)

Yo, Has anyone tested this mod called Guild Master - An Alternative to Sokco's Guild Starter.

Currently only has Slaver's guild implemented, thought has anyone tested it with PAH ?

Forgot to add link https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75110/?

I asked the question on there if they were compatible.

The response was -

"Not exactly sure, but you can try."

Think I might wait a bit and see how it develops first tho.

i am confused did something happened with strec version of paradise hall ?? he says the mod was stolen on another site ?? What happened..

no, he took his version down from loverslab - from what i gather of it he's still planning it under a new name to avoid confusion from the users

he still has his nexus update available there with the accusation of theft pointed at pahe

pahe doesn't use any of his files, tho we were planning an update regarding it, but if he claims theft it saves me the effort of getting those features in

we've tried contacting the original author layam regarding pahe's changes to those files, but he's non-responsive to us so we don't know who to believe in the matter

I don't really claim PAHe stole my scripts but beeing developping by copying most basic PAH scripts and modifying them so it makes any  heavy change in the core making PAHe incompatible with how I would transform PAH.

So concerning PAHe I never personnaly claim for theft, I just did say it was very disrespectfull to do that, even in an .esp, without asking authorization from the original author and even without giving credits to him in first page.

The theft piracy accusation was principally againt Fellow Camp Rebuild which replace the original one with a modified copy of it.

To be clear the only guy I've been able do discuss with is CliftonJD and I've no aggressivity versus him, I hope he'll continue the good job he does.

To cut any rumors I never pirated Lyamm account and I hope he will confirm because I'm clearly disgusted of such accusations even if anybody with a normal brain can easily see it's stupid to think that.

As I'm modding for hobby it's evident I wasn't able to continue to do that in a war environnement and prefered to close the situation and the problem, anyone looking at my history can see I'm very respectfull of most modders communities :)

Sorry for my bad english.

edit: theft was clearly unappropriate, did repeat the precedent post word without any think. Don't change a lot of the problem but is more precise.

Archived