[The Sims 3] COMPLETE ADULT GUIDE <-- XXX

Hi guys, I'm trying to figure out why my sims won't autonomously use the animated woohoos. 

I'm not sure if there's a setting I missed or something but I feel like I've checked everything. I don't have the nraas Woohooer in my game. I actually took it out trying to get this to work. 

I have basically every option I can find enabled. I think.  If it says "disable" next to an option, that means it's currently ENabled, correct?

I tried setting the woohoo likelihood to 100% and they still won't do it. If I make them kiss or flirt, they'll continue on and keep kissing and flirting maybe a dozen more times, and then just wander off to do something else. I know I got this working before, but I can't get it working now. 

Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated. Also I apologize if I should have posted this somewhere else.

I got the same problem as this guy.

Every time my sims tried to woohoo autonomously, they just stand still for a few seconds and walk away after that.

Hi i'm new to all this sex mods, can someone tell me for the updated version of Kicker's AW, do I have to remove the old version and all added animations, and then install the new one or can i just add the updated version to my game?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I installed the stuff, and it shows up in the pie menus and everything.

But when I go to AW the sims just go and stand (naked) in the very same spot (on top of each other), and nothing happens, no positions seem to work.

Am I doing something wrong, a feature disabled? Using a saved game?

Also, before, scoring was almost a foregone conclusion, now even if I try to switch sides it's difficult.

But when I go to AW the sims just go and stand (naked) in the very same spot (on top of each other), and nothing happens, no positions seem to work.

Also, before, scoring was almost a foregone conclusion, now even if I try to switch sides it's difficult.

You probably didn't install the animations

Check your positions lists and see if you have some positions listed that you don't have installed. I cleared my positions list and re-added them and I was fine. When you add the postions does it list how many positions there are to the right?

You probably didn't install the animations

Sorry for a late reply.

I think you are missing the animation files.

Animation files usually came with two package files. One is the register file and the other is the animation clip files. I think you just installed the registry file, that is why it's recognized and listed. But you forget the animation clip file, that is why when Animated Woohoo call it, the animation didn't played, because it was missing.

Tried again, it was two girls, and I found some Lesbian animations whose names all started with FF, they worked. So it was that I guess, if I chose any of the others they reverted to stand on top of each other. Is there anyway to change this, then?

Tried again, it was two girls, and I found some Lesbian animations whose names all started with FF, they worked. So it was that I guess, if I chose any of the others they reverted to stand on top of each other. Is there anyway to change this, then?

i have include 2 screen shots of how your position lists should look in the settings one for kinky world and one for animatedwoohoo yours should look like these with the no. of animations listed if yours doesn't show the no. of animations then you have entered them wrong

post-582749-0-29144000-1435297994_thumb.jpg

post-582749-0-67538700-1435298004_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Seems Sexisims.info is more than half dead, images and downloads aren't working and the site doesn't seems to be maintained, the other sites don't quite live up to it's archive

SexySims.info is the sister site of ModTheSims.info.

In the past MTS accommodated adult content before the split.

I guess someone need to report it to MTS.

The download link to kicker's mod is dead I cant find another recource where I can download kicker's animated wohoo mod .

LadyMoiraine forum sometimes down for awhile.

Try to visit it again later.

PS: When I wrote this post, the site is online.

Hey guys.. Sorry to bump, and I'm not sure of this was the thread I got it from or not but I ran into a little issue with The Sims that required me to uninstall it and I lost my mods along with that. I had one nude mod in particular that tested the limits of nude modding and I can't remember what it was called. I know it was something like Nouvella Nudes, but I didn't get any results for that search.

Does anyone know which I mean?

Hey guys.. Sorry to bump, and I'm not sure of this was the thread I got it from or not but I ran into a little issue with The Sims that required me to uninstall it and I lost my mods along with that. I had one nude mod in particular that tested the limits of nude modding and I can't remember what it was called. I know it was something like Nouvella Nudes, but I didn't get any results for that search.

yes i have that one its ovedr at sexysims

yes i have that one its ovedr at sexysims

Good to know I'm not the only one. x3 Thank you. Kinda already found it on my own though. :P I remembered that it was nudists instead of nudes and I found it as soon I searched nudists instead.

• 4 weeks later...