What kind of mods would you like to see in The Sims 4?

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:30 AM, Drewsph77 said:

To be able to turn my exhibitionist sim into a legit stripper, with interactions like "Get Naked for Money", "Flash Boobs for Money", and "Give Lapdance for Money" with animations.

The "Hoe It Up" mod allows you to pole dance for money.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 2:37 PM, taijat said:

I would like to see a sex position from the new Handmaid's tale -series, that would be awesome for storytelling. The wife keeps the maids hands in position tied while the man awkwardly tries to impregnate the maid. 

I just started watching The Handmaid's Tale and I also think it would be cool if the "ceremony" position that you're referring to was added. I see that your post was from 6 months ago, so has anyone created it yet??

A mod to temporarily select ANY sim, on ANY lot and control them.  Without adding them to a household.  Sims 2 had this feature and it really helped with storytelling.  Right now, I have to add that sim to the household and then remember to put them back.   Very annoying.   This is the single most mod I feel will greatly improve this game.   As an example...Sim 1 decides to go camping and invites a few friends.  I would like to be able to control the friends on the camping trip.  Cook...Walk...Talk.. etc. etc. 

• 4 weeks later...

A spinoff of Extreme Violence would be kind of fun, where you could make the murder sim skin another sim (and get it's skin out of it, meanwhile the killed sim dies in a bloody mess). And then use the pelt for a rug or make stuff out of it. In other words a mod based out of Katherine Knight and Ed Gein. Perhaps other (serial) killers could be fun also.

Taking the love for the true crime genre one step too far ❤️

On 6/24/2018 at 3:41 PM, fthepenguins said:

I kinda want to see the wicked whims stats to be expanded. I think that the stats are an interesting way to keep track of a sim's sexual history, showing you a big picture of their sexual identity. Some simple things I'd like to see implemented are a list of past sexual partners, what sexual orientation you lean towards, your virginity status and which sim you lost your oral, anal, vaginal virginity to. Some more complicated stuff I'd like to see are listed below.

Sexual orientation - I think there should be a 1 - 10 scale. 1 for a sim who has only had sex with the opposite sex. 10 for a sim who has only had sex with the same sex. 4 -7 can be considered bisexual. 2 - 3, 8 - 9 can be considered bi-curious. 2 - 9 should be a sliding value that is automatically calculated whenever a sim has sex. 1 and 10 are values you can start in, but never slide back into. I think realistically if you're heterosexual and you engage in same sex even once, you should be labeled bi-curious, others might disagree, but I think it makes the most sense gameplay-wise. I think a system like this could be further expanded to affect the romantic and sexual interactions with another sim. For example, someone who is 1 should decline sexual offers to any sim of the same sex, unless their romantic bar is at least at 75%. They should also have a 30 - 40% chance of reacting negatively to same sex romantic interactions. Think of it this way, a straight man would probably not have sex with another man who he doesn't even have romantic feelings for, but if his romantic feelings are high enough, he could go outside his comfort zone and experiment. After the act is done, the sim's value changes to a 2, or bi-curious, lowering the romantic bar requirement to make 60% or 50%. I think if a system like this can be modded into the game, it would give every sim another layer of complexity and realism. Wanting to seduce a member of the same sex would be more challenging, and also more thrilling and rewarding at the same time. As opposed to the everyone is just bisexual and equally easy to seduce default that the game has.

Incest - While there have been incest mods forever, I feel like they lack a punch, for the same reasons as above. It's too easy to seduce a relative, so when you finally do it, it doesn't feel like much of an accomplishment. I would like to see a system similar to the one described above where the romantic bar must be at 75% or above and having a higher chance of the sim reacting negatively to romantic interactions with family members. It should work on a 1 - 10 scale of how receptive you are to incest. 1 is someone who has never engaged in it, making it more difficult. Once you sleep with a relative, you start in the lower end of the scale. You get an Embarrassed or Tense emotion after incestuous sex if you're on the 2 - 3 lower end of the scale. 8 - 10 and you're much more receptive, getting emotions like Flirty and Happy.

Infidelity/Cheating/Cuckoldry - I vaguely remember a Sims 3 mod keeping track of the number of times you cheated on your partner. I think something like that would be a good start. Again, I would like to use the sexual orientation system as a base for how sims should handle their predisposition to infidelity. 1 - 10 scale. Everyone starts at 1. You would need at least a 75% romance bar with someone to cheat with them on your partner. 1 is someone loyal who hasn't cheated yet. 2 - 10 is a cheater, higher up on the scale means they've cheated more and are more receptive to the idea of cheating again. But everyone deserves a second chance. If you go x amount of days without cheating, you should lose one point, but you can only be a 2 minimum, because once a cheater, always a cheater. I'm sure a cuckold trait can be worked in to synergizing with this system somehow.

Morality - Basically a pure to slut/1- 10 scale. 1 is pure mostly on have sex with someone that's a boyfriend/girl or husband/wife. Like with the above scales, they would need a 75% romantic bar to sleep with anyone they're not in a relationship with. Actually maybe it would be easier to have a decreasing scale. A 1 would need 100% romantic bar, 2 would need a 90%, 3 would need an 80%, 10 would need 0%. If we're going with a 100% romantic bar threshold, the others above should be modified accordingly. Wouldn't be fair to require 100% romantic bar to sleep with someone pure who's not your girlfriend, but only 75% to commit incest with a family member. The numbers are just suggestions, modders can adjust it to however they see fit. So what's the difference between morality and infidelity? Infidelity is geared towards sleeping around with someone if you're currently in a relationship. Morality applies regardless of if you're in a relationship or not.

So is it possible for all these systems to stack up together? Like cheating on your wife with your long lost gay brother who is a stranger to you. Mathematically, I have no idea. 30% increased negative reaction to romantic interactions might be the most problematic with figuring out how to calculate and stack together. I think it can be treated in three ways. One, is there's no overlap. If you're married and you try to have romantic interactions with someone, they have a 30% chance to react negatively. If that person you're trying to cheat with is your sister, the percentage stays at 30%, not factoring in the 30% you would get for the incest system. This would probably be the easiest way to implement it for a modder, but the least fun way for a player. The second way is to start at 30% for the infidelity systems, then add an extra 10% for the incest system. This would probably be the hardest for a modder, but the most realistic experience for a player. The third is to lower each system's percentage to 10%, then adding 10% for each applicable system. Like cheating with a member of the same sex adds 10% chance for negative reactions, if it's a family member, add 10% more to make it 20% total. The problem with the third system is that it would make each individual system like incest, much easier to achieve, therefor lessening their impact.

STDs - This one has a slightly different system unrelated to the others. Sleep with over 10 different sims, get a chance to get a random STD. Figuring out a system of carriers for every existing sim in town might be too complicated. So instead of randomly distributing STDs to everyone in town, and Bella Goth getting herpes for example. Instead of having to have sex with Bella Goth specifically to get herpes, simply sleeping around with 10 or so different sims should trigger it, regardless of if they're a carrier for a certain STD or not. Once you get an STD, you sim gets a negative emotion like Embarrassed, Angry, Tense, etc plus a moodlet reminding you that you have an STD. Gameplay-wise, STD could be in the form of a personality trait. Like if you have the herpes trait, you now have a chance to activate the herpes outbreak moodlet and the negative emotion based on it. I don't know if it's possible for modders to do it this way though. Like passing on a personality trait (herpes) through an action (sex). 

Rape - With the sexual orientation, incest, infidelity and morality system making sex much harder and more complicated to achieve, rape would be a much more impactful interaction by being a key that bypasses all those locks. Gameplay-wise, in can work by simply being an interaction that bypasses the relationship checks and allows you to have sex with anyone you want. Victim gets an Angry or Sad emotion for a few days. Possibly give them a PTSD trait where they randomly get the Sad/Angry/Uncomfortable periodically and a PTSD moodlet of them remembering their assault. The trait could act like the Unflirty trait, making them less receptive to romantic interactions due to their distrust. Attempted romantic interactions can also trigger the PTSD moodlet.

Anyway those are just my random ideas. I have no idea how feasible they are to actually code, but I tried to keep them as reasonable as possible. Hopefully they'll inspire some modder to take a swing at them.

Totally agree with sexual history being kept because Sims 4 does not have separate worlds like Sims 3, and I get confused between games: In this game, did I boff the cat lady yet or not?  A true modern problem! Needs a diary. KinkyWorld has a start on this, but it only tells you if you have or not. I want date, times and positions recorded. That would be a pain to program the saves with this, tho'.

Sexual orientation? I don't agree so much. Sims 3 played it so you could convert orientations, but "Sim" means "simulation" and I don't think that's real world, is it? Maybe what @fthepenguins said with an option for fixed.

Incest: definitely this. There should be some distinction between regular sex and incest - a different, higher lust gate. WickedWhims works it either as family members are just like any other sims - fair game; or totally off limits until BOTH sims buy the incest trait. The former negates incest, the latter makes it impossible. I like how KinkyWorld does incest in Sims 3 - it's harder (pun intended).  Also, other family members shouldn't like you if you get caught (social goes negative with family), or they're more likely to hit on you. Both should be possible.

Rape; Yeah, Ms Landgraab and Ms. Ming are definitely hard to seduce. Just rape 'em.

Teens: Sex with a teen okay, but where's the cop and social stigma if you get caught? I know, there are no police in Sims 4. Well, and adult having sex with a teen ought to be taboo and at least there should be some negative connotations if you get caught or a teen is made pregnant.

SimRay: Transform Genders. Just that. An option to change a sims gender by shooting them with a sim ray. Also, SimRay "Mind Control -> Sex".

More sex aspirations, whims and moodlets.

The lust liking gate should be totally separate from friendship.  KinkyWorld in sims 3 took a step in making it more like a simulation. A sim with the athletic skill was more sexually attractive than one who wasn't. You had trait like "eye candy", "Attractive", "Wished for Beauty" that added to the lust gate. The EA way used non-sense things like Zodiac and how many skill points you had. Yeah, women jump all over your fat body because you've maxed your logic skill... NOT.

And wickedwhims has a naturalist skill but no sex skill? Seriously?

1. Wall coverings for Ceilings like how they have in sims 3.

2. A women waitress mod walking around serving drinks for a strip club kinda like a maid walking around cleaning but replace cleaning with serving drinks to the guys.

3. Elevators 

Thats all for now i guess.

I have Q for turbo does he know they have in motion sims 5 and ultra secret I am not sure ultra secret but if they have somewhere where they reveal what type 3d models and skin textures they be using and modular tools to make more human like oh not sound weird I am trying.

Anyway what crazy thing would I like to see more traits in sims 4 possibly in child to teenager, Dream to be?? I don't know it give them perks hey they read quicker, do thinks and look amazing doing it

But children who have no hope for tomorrow? -> who take that cake and work with it.

Angry child is there sims 4 modder who can make it not go away but make tweaked to where you customize it...to fit your needs...Making angry child in serious ninja?

If your playing wicked-whims and jobs are not working do I have uninstall or disable whims in order see jobs work again?

Most of those things people want are already there I don't know about traits parts, I seen IBS but haven't initialized it yet...it requires the patch which I haven't updated too. There no news what IBS trait does...but I hoping someone else in community could find out. If okay someone find out in community chocolate and milk are key factors that create vomit factor...this happens to IBS sufferer in my family...he fine when he ate it but 4 to 5 hours later he puking all over place.  Its bad day at office, then next instance well its bad...he mad because he didn't want to go bathroom...that many times...seriously....I wasn't able to ask person who created it...but I hope they know, no spices...is factor. overly sweet either. bland means no additional just bland diet and not too much fiber even.

Sims 4 I like to see lottery and raffle...you win worn underwear.....for in game guys......for in game girls our characters win dildo with sperm...or chocolate syrup... or win edible lingerie? Robo-sex machine.

Other idea I had was not sure this possible, create your own dildo kit, from possible penis...so that would include dialog sequence with spouse, person of interest or relative. for female it would create same sort thing for outer labia lips to well shaped create your own pussy kit. But persons who handy in blender might be able to create something super wicked in this crazy thing I seen this online I was like this would so cool if they had on sims 4. Too bad they don't have it.

Other thing had about incest mod for WW is there way to create like step child or step father because nodule was never noted....for some reason when I was playing last.   is there way create mystery gene pool? so you can take it from someone from outside pool and create one kind child? But run into them...they can create offspring without even knowing about it. 

A loser camera mod mostly, can't get any good angles with the one they decided to put in the game.

I would love to see more open/pulled down/ripped clothes that are compatible with various dicks and what not. I've only found one so far and I imagined that there'd be a ton more but nope, not in the slightest.