What kind of mods would you like to see in The Sims 4?

On 2/4/2019 at 12:54 PM, UnluckyAmateur said:

A loser camera mod mostly, can't get any good angles with the one they decided to put in the game.

If you mean lower camera mod, try Buckley's Camera Mod. It's what I use and it works for me.

As for what I'd like to see: repeating what others have said (though Maxis say they likely won't implement for several of these):

* CAS colour wheel (because I'm tired of having to create standalone recolors of everything I like in game that I want to freaking match!)

* More interactions with babies (push in stroller, bathe, something! - yes, boring I know)

* Maybe some sort of toggle for realistic looking sims (as in check a box for sims with pores and fingernails etc, and uncheck it for standard cartoony avatars). I know, not likely, but I hate the cartoon style and be great not to need 3Gig of CC to pull it off), and of course;

* Rape (and not just animations, but I mean effects to moods etc instead of just implying through poses - because I am a pervert)

Also I must be the only person on the planet that doesn't care for a University pack or new life stages or more room crap. I really don't care at all. Just fix some basic mechanics of the game so modders don't have to, that's all I really want. Rant over.

5 hours ago, raeleesv said:

* CAS colour wheel (because I'm tired of having to create standalone recolors of everything I like in game that I want to freaking match!)

Yes. Sims 3, custom colored clothing and hair. Good times.

5 hours ago, raeleesv said:

* More interactions with babies (push in stroller, bathe, something! - yes, boring I know)

Yes. I even miss just carrying them around (and leaving them on the sidewalk sometimes).

mind control/ hypnosis mod that lets you change sims attitudes towards you or allows you to force them to perform sexual acts such as doing jobs and giving you the money, moving into your house, making them your mind slave, taking care of your kid, having sex with other people who you choose, streaking, peeing outside, and more. honestly i am surpised their are not these types of mods already as the vampire and hypno gun already create a good foundation. if i knew the first thing about making a mod id do it myself but alas i do not.

On 6/18/2017 at 6:21 AM, Larabee said:

I know that Dramatic Gamer already has a torture mod, but I would really like to see one with more of a medieval feel to it.  A torture chamber with torture implements:

The Rack

Guillotine

Iron Maiden

Pillory

Judas Cradle

The Wheel etc.

Usable devices as well as torture clutter.  Hopefully the links below work.  I've put in some pics from other Sims games to show the sort of things I'd like to see.

wfsTortureChamber.jpg

w-600h-450-1700490.jpg

2hntaib.jpg

Have you seen necrodogs work? You can find it here: http://sims4studio.com/thread/7788/necrodogmtsands4s-studio?page

1. futanari with scalable penis from realistic to hyper (all ages)

2. drivable vehicles (like bycycles)

3. Neko ears (both genders)

4. Scalable sims (i would like to make my childern a little smaller)

If one of the features is already existant let my know plus i want to know if number for is possible as scaling in both dimensions

50 minutes ago, MartijnP said:

If one of the features is already existant let my know plus i want to know if number for is possible as scaling in both dimensions

Can help you out with two of these.

This mod is unisex and most/all ages

http://notegain.tumblr.com/post/102386364193/cat-ears-cat-tail

This works on a visual level but may look off with some interactions and furniture, particularly sim to sim actions.

https://luumiasims.com/post/174867678324/a-definitive-cas-height-slider-plus-moremore

2 hours ago, MartijnP said:

1.https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2017/07/sims-4-morphing-anatomy-mod-beta.html?zx=27ce09761790c9de

TS4 is in desperate need of a knitting circle mod. I want to get together on a bi-weekly or fortnightly basis with a group of gossipy old dragon grannies and use knitting as an excuse to trash her from down the street and her botched boob job. Two of them are bigger than the third boob!! Scandalous. As well, I could use a new jumper. 

Also, a bible study group mod. Praise whatshisface!

Plus, on a related note, a cereal serial killer mod would be spiffy, but not swell. I've always hated Frosties and that bloody tiger. Well. You know what Tony? Things are not always frikkin grrrreat! Condescending pussy. I want to electrocute his cat cock and see how greeeeeat he thinks that is. Then there's those Rice frikkin Crispies. Those three elves need to be put in a deepfat fryer. That should make the little bastards snap, crackle and pop. Pop is my favorite bit. And that gawd damned Lucky Charms spawn of the dark lord leprechaun. Rick and Morty nailed it with the ad on multidimensional cable. 

Chaka Khan! Now, I love her! We need a Chaka Khan mod!

Perhaps a Peabody Award mod because it was the first random award I could think of that I have no idea why they're awarded. Anybody got a Peabody? So, it would be an educational mod. At least for me.  

Thank you. I look forward to my suggestions being made less than you do. 

Kittens! ❤️

6 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Maybe that Sherman kid could tell you? 

Then again, maybe it is Peabody who has him?

By the baby cheeses, I think you're on to something, my barely know you friend. Although, I must say, I never trusted that dog with his spectacles. Plus, his pompous airs and graces. He has a bit of a peedo vibe. Like, I can see him approaching innocent puppies on the street and inviting them to go see some adorable little boys he has at home. Gives me the willies just thinking about it. And, not the good kind of willies.

I also want a mod that turns the gameplay of TS4 into No Man's Sky. I hate NMS and don't want to play it anymore and this will save me time and add girth to something I cherish. 

I enjoy driving my sims crazier than I appear. Like, I have a dude widderer sim with a young adult son marry a widder who has a young adult son from her previous marriage. At first, it's bliss and the widder gets knocked up by her new hubby. However, the two stepbrothers share a bedroom. Nuff said. Also, daddy and his new step son get close. Like, literally minutes before the baby is born, the dude leaves his wife for her son and kicks her out, forcing her to live like a pleb. Then his son and his step mom get funky like a monkey and they have a kid. Now, at this point, try and see if the game can even come close to telling you how they're all related. My ultimate goal is anarchy. 

Or, it's a hoot to lock 5 sims in separate pools with no exit and then alt + tab to write this post and see if any survive when I return. The best part is, there are no winners. Quite often I kill the strongest or the one with moral fortitudes I pity. You know, just to Game of Thrones it a bit. OOOooo didn't see that death coming!

OMG! APRIL!

It needs situations. The ability to make orgy clubs is good but you can't select members by the no jealousy custom trait so after a club meeting everyone goes away mad.

It's too simple a game to include a lot of different sex situations; maybe a Japanese style game show using "Get Famous".

15 hours ago, MrGrey said:

It needs situations. The ability to make orgy clubs is good but you can't select members by the no jealousy custom trait so after a club meeting everyone goes away mad.

It's too simple a game to include a lot of different sex situations; maybe a Japanese style game show using "Get Famous".

Japanese style game show. You are a genius!

The Happy, Smile, Super Family Challenge Wish Show!

At least that's the name from what I recall on The Simpsons, when they went to Japan. My all-time favorite episode!

With the perilous walkways over the boiling lava in a volcano and crap like that! Like the host of the game show says, "Your shows reward knowledge, we punish ignorance." With similar choices of categories the Simpsons were given. "Ow! That hurts!" "Why are you doing this to me?!" Or, "Please let me die!"  I want that frikkin game show!

There is much ballyhoo about Fake News these days but that is usually just news that the one who labels it as fake simply refuses to acknowledge or isn't completely accurate.

What if there was a Prank News mod that allows one to manufacture news pranks to intentionally mislead Sims, giving them phony weather forecasts so they wear swimwear in the middle of a snowstorm or making them believe that aliens are invading, sending everyone into a panic? Its effectiveness can be determined chiefly by the Mischief and Charisma skills.

12 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

There is much ballyhoo about Fake News these days but that is usually just news that the one who labels it as fake simply refuses to acknowledge or isn't completely accurate.

What if there was a Prank News mod that allows one to manufacture news pranks to intentionally mislead Sims, giving them phony weather forecasts so they wear swimwear in the middle of a snowstorm or making them believe that aliens are invading, sending everyone into a panic? Its effectiveness can be determined chiefly by the Mischief and Charisma skills.

With treats that make it posseble to hate, dislike, like and love aliens and wampires etc, shuld make yure ideé fun :)

Something to allow sex toys in the sim inventory, to be brought out as necessary. Or to allow toys on the dresser or nightstand to be used for sex. Unless I've missed something, and I probably have, you can only use some of them when they're on the floor. Others just seem to be decorations with no interactions possible. Noir's anal beads, for example. Which is likely another case of this newbie not doing all the reading and still doing it wrong.

selective anti jealously traits, I know "player" trait and some other traits that really make "not gonna jealous" to the partner even the partner do flirting to others, but what I want is that traits can read the person sex orientation,

if s/he is a straight, s/he will not jealous if  her/his partner engaged doing something with same-sex, on the opposite if the partner flirting with opposite-sex s/he will get jealous. 

if s/he is a gay, s/he will not jealous if her/his partner engaged doing something with opposite-sex, on the opposite if the partner flirting with same-sex s/he will get jealous. 

• 2 weeks later...