Eng Translation for Lovers (sound effects)?

Spyder Arachnid

The default sound is female ArturoF' date=' you need to set male voices with the Sense Sexual Experience Spell.

[/quote']

Ah-HA!!

The one that says "Set My Voice"...so that's how it's setup.

I saw it but didn't mess with it because I didn't have my male sounds folder setup properly just yet. I have it in there as "ns0m". I didn't see it as an option to select so I didn't choose anything.

Now that I know it has to be in an "nsX" folder, I can fix that when I get home.

Thanks!!!!

I should add that the sound sets I made only add new rape sounds. For the normal sex sounds I just copied over the sounds from ns6 since I liked those.

I may get new sounds for normal sex in the future, I just wanted to put something out the door for now.

Again if you have any special requests, let me know. Thank you for the help guys.

I should add that the sound sets I made only add new rape sounds. For the normal sex sounds I just copied over the sounds from ns6 since I liked those.

I may get new sounds for normal sex in the future' date=' I just wanted to put something out the door for now.

Again if you have any special requests, let me know. Thank you for the help guys.

[/quote']

Might be a weird request, but I always play Tabaxi, and I don't find any of the standard voices very catgirl-esque.

So well, that would be my request, some voice-files to fit a catgirl. Doesn't have to be English, per sé, though. Some mewing(/nyaning) in there wouldn't be a bad thing, though.

There's one thing that I find very important, though. I do not like it when the voices do not add up. (It doesn't have to be perfect, but it shouldn't be too obvious we're dealing with multiple, different, voice-actors). If it could include rape-sounds too, that would really make my day.

Note that I'm not expecting anything, although I'd love to be pleasantly surprised.

Catgirl esque sex sounds huh? I am not sure where to find such a thing. :P But if you can get me the sounds I could set them properly to work with lovers.

Crap.  :-\  That was what I was afraid of. I don't have an idea either. Although...

I do have a Japanese game which I believe has some good ones. No rape-sounds though. So I'm guessing that' date=' for the time being, my girls'll have to be happy about being raped. (Let's go with Stockholm-syndrome on this one  ;) )

The game is called [b']Let's Meow Meow[/b] (kind of implies there's cat-girls in it, doesn't it?  :P ). The voice I would be interested in is Mikan's voice (the catgirl, obviously  :P ). The voices are in a separate file, but I have no idea how to open it. It doesn't even have a file-extension, and 7zip doesn't know what to do with it.  ???

If you take up my request, you'll probably have to rip the files by recording them, as the voices-file's pretty opaque to me.

Any mentioning of Ibuki should (obviously) be removed, as that's the name of the guy in the game.

So I'm guessing that' date=' for the time being, my girls'll have to be happy about being raped.

[/quote']

Did you try either of the new sound packs I posted? Or the default sound set 6?

If you are looking for something Asian sounding  I might be able to come up with something soon. Anywho, if you upload the sounds you mentioned I can take a look at them. No guarantee though.

So I'm guessing that' date=' for the time being, my girls'll have to be happy about being raped.

[/quote']

Did you try either of the new sound packs I posted? Or the default sound set 6?

If you are looking for something Asian sounding  I might be able to come up with something soon. Anywho, if you upload the sounds you mentioned I can take a look at them. No guarantee though.

I did look at the sounds you posted, but I can assure you, that they don't fit with the sounds from Let's Meow Meow, which are still in Japanese.

As far as giving you the sounds, I'm uploading them to 4shared at the moment, but as I said, I have no idea how to open the file (no extention, et. al.).

I do not have decent recording tools/software either, so I am incapable of getting the sounds out of the game in that way.

Uploading will take a while, the file is 189 MB, even with the best 7zip compression.

Edit: Here's the voice-archive, 7zip-ed: http://www.4shared.com/file/NIKI4Pqu/VOICE.html.

Still have no idea how to open it, though. It's almost as if they don't want people to re-use it.  :P

I'm going to call it a day, so any questions will stai unanswered untill tomorrow.

Edit: Here's the voice-archive' date=' 7zip-ed: http://www.4shared.com/file/NIKI4Pqu/VOICE.html.

Still have no idea how to open it, though. It's almost as if they don't want people to re-use it.  :P

I'm going to call it a day, so any questions will stai unanswered untill tomorrow.

To extract the voices download the program Dragon Unpacker. http://www.elberethzone.net/en/dup-download.html

1.Run it.

2.Open the file. It won't recognized it and will open the hyperripper plugin.

3.Click search tab inside hyperripper

4.Click search

5.Click Ok

6.The file contents should now show in the viewing window. click it.

7.hit ctrl+a to highlight all

8.Right click and select "extract to" then pick folder of your choosing

Dragon Unpacker is a great tool for opening game archives. A must for any modder IMO.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BHCICO9E

Now I have already done this step for you and uploaded the wav files. Although it may be faster for you to use Dragon Unpacker because it is 200MBs of sound. Damn! I forgot to convert them! Skip to the bottom to see how.

Since it is so many sounds and I am not sure of your taste let me tell you these steps

Let us say you want to make a voice set number 8. Remember lovers comes with sets 0-7 but can support 8 and 9.

Create these folders.

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Sound\fx\lovers\ns8\rape\1

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Sound\fx\lovers\ns8\rape\4

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Sound\fx\lovers\ns8\rape\5

So that they are empty. If you installed my sound sets from before, delete all of the .wav files or else they will mix in game.

Now place the sounds that you like in each folder.

1 Is the bulk of the act

4 Is the Orgasm

5 Is the aftermath

If you want to make a sound set for normal sex make these folders and do the same.

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Sound\fx\lovers\ns8\normal\1

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Sound\fx\lovers\ns8\normal\4

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Sound\fx\lovers\ns8\normal\5

Then when you are in game make sure to set your voice to number 8 using the lovers settings spell.

Hope that is useful to yourself and anyone who wishes to make their own custom voice set. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

PS - I am not exactly sure why but oblivion will not play some sound files. I found 44khz 16bit mono .wav files work for me. Mono over stereo is probably the main thing. I used "Free MP3 Wma converter" to get the files in the right format. http://www.koyotesoft.com/indexEn.html

Run that then select all of the sounds you want to use. Under format parameter select 44khz 16bit mono. This will create new .wav files. Use those.

If you have trouble getting it to work with this tutorial. Just list to me exactly what sounds you want to use and in which folder you want, and I will set them up, test and upload it for you.

Thanks, that helps a lot.  ;D

I think I'm going to create my own voice-set tonight. I'm kind-of busy with other stuff, right now.

I also see what you mean with the amount of sound.  :o  The makers of the game could have been more helpful by labeling them per character, though. Now I'll have to find out what files are for what character... Manually.  :-\

As I said before, it's almost as if they don't want people to re-use it.

• 1 month later...

Wanted to thank ArtuoF and everyone else for all their great work! Also, I wanted to get some advice, since with all these new options I feel a little overwhelmed: for my character, I'm going for a tough female templar, or holy warrior, a real fighter, but someone overconfident. So when she gets raped, I want it to where she sounds like she's fighting against the rapists and against enjoying it, like the orgasms are forced out of her even though she grits her teeth; a lot of angry grunts and a few escaped sounds of pleasure. What voice sets would you guys suggest? ArtuoF's ns9 set and the base ns0f sound pretty good, but not quite on the nose. Are there any you guys would suggest, or should i just mix and match to get the best tone possible?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been lurking here since I found the mod and in appreciation for all the good info this thread has on customizing voice sets here's some male ones I put together:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z9RIIMKI

The "gentle" voice is for the I'm sure vast minority who enjoy a male PC raped by men. There's both a normal and a raped sound set.

The "violent" set is made up of guttural moans and grunts for those who want their rapists to sound animalistic, or those who perhaps enjoy roleplaying a male PC who takes what he pleases without asking.

Problem is I don't think there's a way to set a default male voice, so you'll have to put this in as one of your sets and then set them to your PC or NPCs.

... I'm going for a tough female templar' date=' or holy warrior, a real fighter, but someone overconfident. So when she gets raped, I want it to where she sounds like she's fighting against the rapists and against enjoying it, like the orgasms are forced out of her even though she grits her teeth; a lot of angry grunts and a few escaped sounds of pleasure. What voice sets would you guys suggest?

[/quote']

Maybe try the voice set I uploaded. It's back on page 4. It's a mix of some default sound files I found in a sound set and some english rips from Mezzo Forte. I was going for the exact same thing you were with my character. She's very stuck up and very powerful so I wasn't really wanting much consensual sex with her. I thought the end result was pretty good and overall seemed to be what a powerful and "bitchy" warrior/sorceress would sound like overall. I suppose it could just be my preference I suppose as I've not found many voice files I've liked.

• 2 months later...

I've been lurking here since I found the mod and in appreciation for all the good info this thread has on customizing voice sets here's some male ones I put together:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z9RIIMKI

The "gentle" voice is for the I'm sure vast minority who enjoy a male PC raped by men. There's both a normal and a raped sound set.

The "violent" set is made up of guttural moans and grunts for those who want their rapists to sound animalistic' date=' or those who perhaps enjoy roleplaying a male PC who takes what he pleases without asking.

Problem is I don't think there's a way to set a default male voice, so you'll have to put this in as one of your sets and then set them to your PC or NPCs.

[/quote']

Does anyone have this file? I can't seem to DL it and I am really wanting some male voices!!

Edit - It's working now, I guess it was just down when I first tried it or something.

On a side note, thanks a lot to all the people who put in real effort into finding new and vicious sounds for men and women. I really appreciate it cause personally, I don't like super squeaky voices.

all of my sounds are from the original loversPK sound files they are very English sounding, and I have had to guard them some through all the updates to keep from having them overwritten, and getting the squeaky high pitched voices of the Japaneses Ladies.

Not that they do not have a certain appeal, but I just prefer the more English, somewhat lustier sounding voices.. However the ones in Estrus have and erotic sound I think.

I suppose it is up to the individual.

Archived