Eng Translation for Lovers (sound effects)?

Spyder Arachnid

I was wondering if anyone ever thought about doing an english translation of the voice effects for Lovers? (Sorry if this has been asked before, didn't see anything regarding the subject).

I remember the english voice for Estrus, but it was more on the lines of "Yes baby, do me harder" and more acceptance than it was "No stop it" like it should have been. But the voice all around was better, as I do get tired of the constant anime/hentai voice.

So was curious if anyone has tried redoing the voice work of Lovers to be in english? Would be a nice idea. :)

The ones he sent I also had. However if you listen to the folders that were above NS1 (I think they were listed as like ns0f or something) I think it's the best voice in the whole bunch. With those voices it sounds like the female is truly struggling and she even sounds a bit angry in some of them. I personally removed some of the moans out of the folder because they didn't fit well but overall it's pretty top notch in my opinion and works good for the rape motif.

English sound effects? Do they actually say anything in Lovers? Estrus is the only mod I've tried where they say anything but it would be cool if your character could protest in some way if she gets rapes.

English sound effects? Do they actually say anything in Lovers? Estrus is the only mod I've tried where they say anything but it would be cool if your character could protest in some way if she gets rapes.

That's kinda what I meant, sorry if I wasn't more clear on the subject. :P

That is exactly what I was looking for. Voices actually speaking w/ the moaning and such. Yeah Estrus has voice and actual speaking, but sadly it's not in english. They made an english voice option for it (the moans sound good and all), but the actual words are like as if they are enjoying being raped. They say stuff like "Yeah" "Do me harder" "Rub me like that" etc etc. I would like to see an english translated version of Estrus, where the person actually protests and says no and such.

But was wondering if they had something like that for Lovers where they actually talk, and depending on if it is rape or consensual, they say things accordingly.

What I'm searching is for less anime-ish sound effect ;)

Edit: Nevermind, that was me that changed some sounds, resulting in just one anime-ish sound pack being used...

That's kinda what I meant' date=' sorry if I wasn't more clear on the subject. :P

That is exactly what I was looking for. Voices actually speaking w/ the moaning and such. Yeah Estrus has voice and actual speaking, but sadly it's not in english. They made an english voice option for it (the moans sound good and all), but the actual words are like as if they are enjoying being raped. They say stuff like "Yeah" "Do me harder" "Rub me like that" etc etc. I would like to see an english translated version of Estrus, where the person actually protests and says no and such.

But was wondering if they had something like that for Lovers where they actually talk, and depending on if it is rape or consensual, they say things accordingly.

[/quote']

I totally agree with you but I think that would be hard to find. With hentai voices it's easier because there are so many movies out there. If you wanted something like that in English, they would have to use a translated hentai, or some English movie with a rape scene as a resource.

I probably have neither the time, nor the talent, nor the knowledge to really do that ... maybe in a week or so when my current workload is a bit lighter. If anybody wants to do / start it in the meantime, I'd be very interested in any results.

I probably have neither the time' date=' nor the talent, nor the knowledge to really do that ... maybe in a week or so when my current workload is a bit lighter. If anybody wants to do / start it in the meantime, I'd be very interested in any results.

[/quote']

I am going to start on it this sunday evening once all this birthday celebrating is over.

::)

Okay, Update time.

I've got 31 different 8-12 second long files from various celebrities (7.18mb)

I will dice them all up into 2-second clips and post the progression in a "1,4,5" folder format for each sound folder.

I am working on building this out. Once I have it ready for review I will post it to mediafire for download and review. At that time, please let me know if the sounds are a good level and flow properly.

Wish me luck!

:)

to me this is a strange post, I don't mean that in a mean way.. is just that I have always had English speaking or sounding voices..

I have to force installing the squeaky oriental voice's.

May be that when I translate Unless I see something new or majorly different, I don't install anything but the ESP. and ESM., and of course any animation Ini that I have not seen before. I am still using the sound files from wolflore 2.8 version.

Certainly true, Galgat. But not everybody has an "English" version - depending on where you downloaded it or what else you installed.

And: you can choose between different voice-sets in Lovers ... six came with the version I downloaded (two of them I don't like that much) ... so why not get more variety and more voice-sets to fill in the remaining 2 voice sets or replace those you don't like?

Okay' date=' Update time.

I've got 31 different 8-12 second long files from various celebrities (7.18mb)

I will dice them all up into 2-second clips and post the progression in a \"1,4,5\" folder format for each sound folder.

[/quote']

I've grown fond of my sound files because I've edited them somewhat but I'd love to hear what you come up with!

Certainly true' date=' Galgat. But not everybody has an \"English\" version - depending on where you downloaded it or what else you installed.

And: you can choose between different voice-sets in Lovers ... six came with the version I downloaded (two of them I don't like that much) ... so why not get more variety and more voice-sets to fill in the remaining 2 voice sets or replace those you don't like?

[/quote']

I hope you did not miss understand, I was talking about the start of topic was looking for English sounds. And I have always had them... I did not know they were hard to find.

that was what made it seem strange..

I have many other sound sets as well, I just don't use them. I like the ones I started with.

Okay everyone, the file is ready.

Here is the link and an alternate.

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PETBA94N

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?s2g00budsdd15z9

Please validate that this works properly for you before you delete any of your original xLovers sound files. (IE: Backup the sound files/folders you plan on replacing with these)

That way, if you don't like them you can restore your original files.

The folder structure is composed of 6 voicesets (named after some of my favorite ladies), a Normal and Rape soundset, and 5 folders for each soundset...1 for each stage, so it's a thorough package.

Each sound is between 1-2 seconds. The "Judy" folder has a few 3 second files but that's the only file in the folder so it can repeat properly for the stage it corresponds to. Once you have selected a soundset/lady voice you like, simply rename the selected folder following the xLovers "NSx" format seen in your original files. Then move old folder out to another location and move the new folder to where the old folder was.

If this checks out and people like the sounds can someone upload it to the forum?

I don't know how...

I also found some GREAT male rape sounds while looking through the "sound" directory in my data folder last night. I don't know what mod these sounds came with but they are reeeeeally good.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d7qrezz1zs1xk3v/Man-Rape%20Soundset.rar

And a few woman rape sounds...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6pi7zqa6mtbiuby/Woman-Rape%20Soundset.rar

Enjoy!

Dm

Archived