Guest endgameaddiction

Sorry bud, I would take a screen but my FO3 is currently unplayable. The arrow showing downwards points to the Sexus vault area. It's around down there near the edge of the map. And if I remember there should be either a boatfly, vicious dog, or rad scorp around. The vault door is plastered on a rock. If you travel from Tenpenny you want to go North West to find it. The opposite direction of Warrington Metro Station.

@RikuCaboose

Vault 177 is actually almost straight down from tenpenny's tower. I would do a few screenshots but have no clue how to do it for fallout 3. 

*Edit 

Figured out how to do screenshots for fallout 3 and then find out where the hell they were placed them at and then resaving them again because they are saved in that .BMP shit.

post-25667-0-78520100-1434291815_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-25095000-1434291823_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-97154300-1434291829_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-82597100-1434291839_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-41069600-1434291857_thumb.jpg

I think the first time I looked for it I ran almost the whole thing trying to find it there is a bloat fly close by the area.

@RikuCaboose

All it needs is Fallout 3 FOSE (fallout script extender) http://fose.silverlock.org/launch game through FOSE if using FOMM (fallout mod manager) the launch game tab changes to launch FOSE if you have FOSE installed. Make sure to have the fixes for deathclaws and any other ones that there are or ones without the fix like the deathclaw the animations will not be working correctly. Run around the land and encounter enemies some will sex up the player. Some are better if you turn on TGM so you don't die trying to wait for one to sex you up like the death claw. Bloat fly there is a special one out there flying around called a evolved bloat fly those ones can sex you up and impregnate the player with larva.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

in my experience with this mod sometimes it gives you way too much sexing other times damn all happens. that tentacle fuck? you could be waiting for a long time for that to happen or it may suddenly kick in with a vengeance

So it's buggy? I mean i use console command get 1000 Adult Toys Collection - 2077 Edition and got police baton and tentacle in my inventory ,still not getting any speical animation... and is that "Tentacles available" an item i can buy from vendor? becuase i'm not seeing it.

• 1 month later...

Using NMM could be your problem as it tends to install/uninstall thing incorrectly. Most either use FOMM (fallout mod manager) or MO (mod organizer) FOMM can be found on LL uploaded by prideslayer there is also a version on the nexus MO takes more work getting working not sure where to download it at as I don't use it might be on LL and nexus.

• 1 month later...

So ... all this Fallout 4 nonsense has led to me playing F3 again. Which is fun.

One thing I'm hoping someone can help with: it seems whenever I use the stealth-activation menu to have sex with someone, I end up infecting them with bloatfly larvae.

Does anyone know if either there's a way to stop this happening in-game, or an esp I can disable to stop the infection? I don't mind so much for collared raider girls, but it's not an attractive look on Clover.

@DocClox

Not sure but I think only females can get infected but I never played a male or had a male character around me when a evolved bloat fly was around. You could just test by making a male then console add a bloat fly to where your character is if it sexes the player up watch and see if any happens afterwards.

Been using animated prostitution and got bored since you could only bang humand and ghouls thank for uploading this labrat its glorious although.... where do i get the cure for bloatfly pregnancy?

I Cant get sexus to work in fallout 3 i did as the read me told

i have FOSE installed and also NMM and the archive thingy

But i still cant get it to work so if anyone could help me thx in advance.

bro use FOMM not NMM i used FOMM and it was neat :)
  • 2 weeks later...