• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest carywinton

Can someone try translate those readmes or give some hint at what everything does?

^.-

First post is being updated with rough translation (probably full of mistakes)

Thanks for the translations and update Labat. I happen to think you are very close, at least close enough and the load order translation should be a real help. Now if I can figure out how to get them to not be in cloths, this mod may be the best hope for Wasteland fun in FO3. lol:P

• 2 weeks later...

TBH I been running Tale of Two wasteland and like what many people said before, it is really stable, can run new vegas sexout with fallout 3 content.

Porting fallout 3 mods over isn't much of a hassle, just read up on how to do it, of course porting fallout 3 mods that require fose would be harder and require programming..... but new vegas got the better gameplay mod (project nevada)

just read this post to get brutalrapers working

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2107&pid=326467#pid326467

• 2 weeks later...

I am not even sure what version i fixed prior to updating to 3_2 but i think there is something wrong with the scripts for version 3_2.

attachicon.gif201205/post_3_1336595384_6da4ba754498cb15ab30a180af898044.attach

attachicon.gif201205/post_3_1336595420_93e547b6f2c868ac13e1dae4160894b1.attach

So far i have fixed animation for super mutants, Centaur, Dogs. Only ghoul and Deathclaw seem to be a mystery.

Then opened script named 00SexusReadyScript

And death claw number is named 970 only problem is when open idleanimations tab there is no such animation number created.

They have changed allot so it will take time before any fix is out.

This mod seem better because it allows the attacker to attach even during animation play. Witch is pretty cool feature.

The big plus about this new version is they use FormList now. They do no longer require Tokens added. all they need is be added to 00SexusRapistsFaction and scripts will take care of the rest.

Only thing i am missing is the ability to undress. Think i made a fix in previous version but i no longer have that version.

Any Idea on how fix the missing ability to undress. Its not working for me which is odd because I installed everything correctly, I have FOSE and the auto stripping feature in AP works for me. Has anyone found any fixes to this?

As fifty odd people have downloaded the shitting mod, I updated it to the latest version. Some kind soul has also provided sound effects here www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2818892.zip (pass: fo3). As it's not my cup of tea I haven't looked into these, and won't be following updates unless I come across them looking for something else.

• 1 month later...