• 2 months later...
Guest endgameaddiction

If you have the plugins enabled, there should be changes in behavior to the creatures. You'll also notice a new set of bloatflies that will chase you to rape you. I forget what they are called. If you go near warren station all that's south east of Tenpenny to the west of warren station you'll see a new vault. It's at the edge of the map by some boulder rocks. Inside you'll talk to an NPC in a diaper. :P

Just head south from Tenpenny Towers. It's near the edge of the map.

You'll see some rocks at the southern edge of a small clearing, and the

door is somewhere in the rocks. When you get in, you meet Hentai Kamen

and you can buy some interesting things from him. Modified bloatflies are

pretty rare; if you have a companion they might kill them before they have

a chance to impregnate you (or them) so you might want to remove their

weapons if you want that to happen.

If there was a catchphrase for Sexus, it would be "You gonna' get raped!"...

I did find the watersports content rather entertaining though; I had my gal

piss in Alistair Tenpenny's bed after she blew his head off and dumped his

naked corpse off the balcony.

You should explore using Sexout with the TTW mod, there are far more

options for carnal activity going that route.

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies for asking this again, but how do you get the "Peeing and Shitting" component of this to work? I've installed Sexus and, after a few hours, managed to get it to work in Vegas - no texture problems and most of the animations work - using one of Donkey's patches. But as near as I can tell, the scripts and animations required for this component are not in Donkey's Patch, and the Fallout 3 Sexus.esm just crashes NV on startup.. even after changing its Master File. I can't use the console to start any of the component's quests, and the Laxative I have in my inventory does nothing. So does anyone know what I have to do to repair this component for the New Vegas version? Or have a modified esm/esp that's already working with it?

Guest tiger8u2

For anyone having weird male body and hand deformations during the action I found the problem is the SpecialIdle_x01m.kf  in the XXXAnims folder.  This idle is also in the Sex Anims folder of AP and it is easy enough to just copy and paste it over.

Not sure if the Sexus FOMM package I'm using had the bad file or not because I've been switching back and forth between Donkey's edit and 3.02 while testing.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I've already lost this once so I'll make it quick.

I've made sure all my sexus files are fine, and this isn't a load order problem.

I use the Fallout 3 enhanced camera mod for 1st person sex. When I use a girl character, the sex animation works fine in 1st other than the pov being slightly to the left of where their head should be when it's moving. I tried doing the sex as a male character, but the penis doesn't reach the vagina and when it's closest there is still a gap, so not even just the tip. The male and female are too far apart horizontally, so using setscale doesn't help (using setscale on the female works but they look a bit too big and I don't want to setscale every female npc I do it with). Weird thing is that when I press tilde for the console, while the picture is frozen the male body and point of view jump forwards into place (can't be sure, there's a lot of male chest in the way) and when I exit the console, the body and point of view go back to not reaching the vajayjay. When I use tfc the dick goes in fine too.

I don't know what's going on and I'm pretty sure I'm the only person to have this problem. Help from anyone would be great, thanks.

Also are there any more sex animations for other creatures or robots, and how would I make them work with Sexus?

One more thing, I saw a comment about doing the sex attack without the hentaimask's vats but I paid it no attention as I was looking for something else at the time. Is it possible without vats? (Just a quick question, not a big deal)

I get that this mod doesn't get any attention any more since New Vegas and Skyrim, I just thought there's no harm in asking, in case anyone still cares.

Edited by GetTalon
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry if already asked, but do files in the firs post contain nude creature models (with genitals), or they should be downloaded separately? And, from where?

Thanks.

All the creature meshes you need are in the main file, yeah. You will still need to download separate nude male and female character meshes from elsewhere, but I'm pretty sure all of them are compatible with the animations in Sexus.

• 2 weeks later...

This used to be on the now sadly defunct Loda. If anyone has any objection to me reposting it here I'll delete it.

attachicon.gif201202/post_15081_1329109625_a2fea858b4d8059bec05dc7c07a30626.attach

This is an add-on that allows for consensual sex between faction members. Be warned, stopping them may be difficult.

attachicon.gif201202/post_15081_1329110022_d044860b81a736696dd7aa47c17cb4f4.attach

Bloatfly extra addon is in pregnancy thread

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4221 post #7

English Readme for main files

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=659&pid=106826#pid106826 post #25

Series of fixes released in 2012

attachicon.gif201301/post_15081_1357425765_91d7322cd6672210aacae590095906b7.attach

This is a quick stab at translating the readmes... I'm a Japanese learner so please feel obliged to correct me. I'll update these as I get round to them or learn more.

1. Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Enemies Readme

In the basic Fallout 3 Sexus Enemies.esp some types of actor aren't handled properly (no erections?)

We fixed the .esp so that they do now.

Also, we modified the config of the "limited" rapist set selection you can make in "How to Sexus"

We fixed the rape attack mechanism for Centaurs, Talon guard dog and Raider watchdog

Please use Sexus v_3_0_2(J)

Please load after the Sexus .esm

Please use it to replace the Fallout 3 Sexus Enemies.esp

2. Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Ghoul & Deathclaw Fuck ReadMe

Fixes

please use Sexus v_3_0_2 (J) version

Please load after the .esm

● Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Feral Fuck.esp

{?this is what I think it says but I'm not sure - L:.}

At the moment Feral Ghouls rape when the "immoral" rapist group is chosen, but not if the rapist group is "limited". That seems to be the case in Fallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_fix [20120414]

This .esp allows Feral Ghouls to rape in any situation.

● Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Death Fuck.esp

Deathclaws didn't have an animation assigned but now invoke a doggy-style fuck animation. {Maybe?L:.}

Changes

Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Feral Fuck.esp

QuestConditions of 00SexusRapistImmoralQuest & 00SexusRapistAllQuest

Change in the GhoulFaction of GetInFaction FeralGhoulFaction

· Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Death Fuck.esp

Assigned an animation for when you are getting "loved" by a Deathclaw (previously omitted).

The motion is doggy-style.

No script changes were necessary to implement these two fixes

3. Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Mutant Fuck.esp ReadMe

Gives BrokenSteel's SM Overlord a chance of Rape action

I tried to add because there was no animation assigned for SM Overlord rape

Please use version Sexus (J) v_3_0_2

Please load after the esm

May also require BrokenSteel.esm

4. Fallout 3 Tentacles fix

These are give the opportunity for females to use toys (especially tentacles) and include an option for two females to dildo each other with toys.

● Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Tentacle Fuck1.esp

Special animation, both females have a tentacle and dildo each other. {? L:.}

● Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Tentacle Fuck2.esp

Only the "giving" female has a tentacle {?L:.}

● Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Tentacle Fuck3.esp

Basically Tentacle Fuck1.esp but with only a 50% chance of both having tentacles

● Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Tentacle Fuck4.esp

Basically Tentacle Fuck2.esp but with a 50% chance that the "victim" is the one with the tentacle {?L:.}

"Please select one to use. Since I have changed the 00SexusReadyScript this might conflict if you are

modifying the script as well, or are using another mod that also mods this script."

There is more complicated stuff here regarding percentage chances of events occurring and using other toys. I'll get back to it later.

5. Tentacles and the Pitt

As you might expect. An update to include the Pitt DLC and a handy suggested load order.

Fallout3.esm

Fallout 3 Sexus.esm

ThePitt.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

Fallout 3 Sexus - DLC The Pitt.esp

Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Enemies.esp

Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Feral Fuck.esp

Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Death Fuck.esp

Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Mutant Fuck.esp

Fallout 3 Sexus Fix Tentacle Fuck* - DLC The Pitt.esp

6. The special perk

Seems to say that the perk is modified so that you can sex/search not just sleeping or unconscious but with a high Sneak factor.

And resurrect option covers non-humans.

7. Peeing

You pee. A lot.

28/02/13 Erect Raider, Erect Enemies and Erect Creature files attached + Rapist Companion (never tried it, I think it makes your companion a rapist)

and Sexus302_Shitting mod. I suspect that it is similar to the Peeing one. I haven't tried it.

attachicon.gifErections and Companion.7z

updated 6/3/13

attachicon.gifFallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Shitting.6.3.13.zip

added 18/6/13 probably replaces above

attachicon.gifFallout_Sexus_v_3_0_2_Peeing_and_Shitting.zip

I've been having all kinds of load problems with the v302 ESM. It keeps coming up with all kinds of errors every time I try to create a merged patch, or a bashed patch. Is it something I'm doing, or is there something that needs to be fixed in the ESM itself?

• 3 weeks later...

Is there only female character can be raped by enemies? If yes, how can I disable it (in menu or in GECK)?

Yes, it's only for females. When you talk to Hentai Kamen in the vault south of Tenpenny Tower, he will give you the How To Sexus menu which you can find in the Aid section of your inventory. Click it, select "Rapist Group" then "None". All the other features of Sexus will still be around but no-one will get at your lady parts. Go back into that menu and pick something else if you change your mind, the options there are quite clear.

Is there only female character can be raped by enemies? If yes, how can I disable it (in menu or in GECK)?

Yes, it's only for females. When you talk to Hentai Kamen in the vault south of Tenpenny Tower, he will give you the How To Sexus menu which you can find in the Aid section of your inventory. Click it, select "Rapist Group" then "None". All the other features of Sexus will still be around but no-one will get at your lady parts. Go back into that menu and pick something else if you change your mind, the options there are quite clear.

You didn't understood the question. I play only male character and prefer when he can be a victim of nasty creatures.

I've already unlocked male gender in mod script for myself.

• 5 months later...
Guest endgameaddiction

All the way south at the edge of the map. Kinda northwest from Tenpenny. Door is slapped on a rock. You'll know it's it when you find someone wearing underwear as headgear.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kelryth

I can't figure it out. How would I edit it to make my male character from flinging male npcs away and actually have sex? Do i need to load the geck with fose? how would i do that?

Guest Kelryth

Ok I sort of made it work by cheating. I used the geck to  edit the female race but replaced the female meshes and textures with the male versions. Thats the best i can do. I'm not very proficent in programing. If anybody  knows a better way im all ears. I'd rather be male....lol (npcs keep calling me a girl...lol)