I went inside Breezehome and saved my game. This save is based about 3-4 game days after I did the pony tail quest.

-Inside breezehome and typed set SexSlaveQuestLastTime to 0 which worked with no error. I went outside and waitied about 2-3 real time minutes with no reaction. Waited 1 hour in game a few times and no change.

- I tried out the sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug which posted a lot of coding but at the bottom I seen this:

Quest State

Enabled?     No

State:         Stopped

Current Stage:    500

Priority:       60

Im not entirely sure but should the current stage not be higher than the priority? I don't know anything about coding but I thought this was something I wanted to address.

Since the quest for the plug or belt is not triggering are there codes I can use to manually activate them so I can continue on to affection level 6? I hope this information helps.

My Mistake

The command is

set SexSlSlaveQuestRunning to 0

Note the added "Sl" between Sex and Slave

As far as the MiaAndFindButtPlug is concerned, that looks like you completed that quest.  Stage 500 is the completion stage.  You should have gone to a Soljund's Sinkhole and found the butt plug  and then old hroldlan inn and use the butt plug and then outside, defeat some bandits and found Andrew's father's sword.  You should have a quest log entry "Still More Treasure hunting... "  with one of the first objectives "Find this amazing Sex Toy"

The current stage has nothing to do with the priority.  Priority is just that, a priority  from 1 - 100 that the quest runs in.  Stages can be any number and they usually start at 10 and by convention (although not required) end at 500 or 200 if an error.

In any case, these radiant quests cannot be restarted as normal quests are.  If you have not completed this quest as it looks like you did, you'll have to find a save from before this quest got completed.

Make sure you are doing

sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug

and not something else.

If don't remember completing this quest, find a save from right after completing MiaAndrewFindSkooma and load it and do

sqv MiaAndFindButtPlug

to make sure it has not been completed.

do

sqv MiaAndrewFindSkooma and make sure it is completed as above (stage 500 and stopped )

Check out the end of this post for more info

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/?p=1437909

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I dont have a previous save so it must have bugged out on me :s.

Thankfully my character was only level 15 so I really don't have to travel far to get back to where I was. This time I will just make separate saves each time I gain a level in affection. :)

Make sure you make and have a look at a papyrus log.  If something fucked up, it will likely do so again unless it is fixed.

I might of found the issue. Aroused creatures might have triggered the quest for some reason when I ran by a dog or something and forced a sex animation. I can recall the Treasure quest starting for no reason then suddenly ending. I will disable it on my next play through.

I waited another 2 days in game with no change. I tried your commands and kept getting a "compiled script not saved error". Ill try a few more things and let you know of any changes.

Try posting exactly what you typed.  There is an error.

I went back to an earlier save (to right before I enter the corridor that paralyzes you and starts the whipping/rape scene where I get the health buff) and the thing is that; As soon as I entered Mias Lair the first time and fought the mages to get to that room, I had the HP regen buff right from the start. But not the health buff to make you survive the whipping. And as soon as I enter the corridor, and get paralyzed, I have the health buff. Which does not go away after the whipping scene is over and done with when you are supposed to help Vess and Niri out of their cells. When is it supposed to go away? Immediately after? Because it does stay to after the whipping is done. 

I'll check this out.  It will take a couple of days.

No rush, I will patiently look back and wait for a solution. Until then I will just play something else. Thank you for being so responsive :)

I have uploaded a 6.2B patch file.  Give it a try with the save from before you entered the dungeon.  It should modify health temporarily instead of permanently when you are getting whipped.  Please let me know if this fixes your problem.  It is the only thing I could find, so I am pretty sure it is what you need.

For other save games, you the console command

ModActorValue

to reduce what got added.  Usually like 25 to 50% increase in health.

I tried the patch and it works perfectly. :) Thank you so much for taking the time to fix this bug. 

But as I wish not to lose 6 hours of progress, might you help me out how to use the console command? I cannot figure it out even after looking through the link you sent for like 30 minutes... 

The command just won't work for me so how should I type it into the console in order for it to change my character's health?

Again, thank you for your help.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out myself like 5 min after posting this. :)

EDIT2: Also, my HP had been buffed from a normal value of 200, without any buffs, to 850 because of the mod, not just 25-50%. ^^ Just thought I should mention that. (But anyway, as said; Its all fixed now)

Got back to level 5 and was able to do all the quests for the tail, plug and belt. Also got to do the mini story line at the inn. I must address though when you're inside the crypt to get the sex toy I had to use the TCL command to get through the rubble after I got the key but was able to proceed as normal. I researched the forum back about 100 posts and people had this issue in the past. Just wanted to let you know of a potential glitch.

Got back to level 5 and was able to do all the quests for the tail, plug and belt. Also got to do the mini story line at the inn. I must address though when you're inside the crypt to get the sex toy I had to use the TCL command to get through the rubble after I got the key but was able to proceed as normal. I researched the forum back about 100 posts and people had this issue in the past. Just wanted to let you know of a potential glitch.

Thanks for the update.  I messed with that area several times.  It seems like if you have ever visited the area before and saved your game, the original positions of all the stuff is in the save game.   To date, I have not been able to reproduce this issue.  If you have a save game with the problem, I can try some things and give it to you to test.

I waited another 2 days in game with no change. I tried your commands and kept getting a "compiled script not saved error". Ill try a few more things and let you know of any changes.

Try posting exactly what you typed.  There is an error.

I went back to an earlier save (to right before I enter the corridor that paralyzes you and starts the whipping/rape scene where I get the health buff) and the thing is that; As soon as I entered Mias Lair the first time and fought the mages to get to that room, I had the HP regen buff right from the start. But not the health buff to make you survive the whipping. And as soon as I enter the corridor, and get paralyzed, I have the health buff. Which does not go away after the whipping scene is over and done with when you are supposed to help Vess and Niri out of their cells. When is it supposed to go away? Immediately after? Because it does stay to after the whipping is done. 

I'll check this out.  It will take a couple of days.

No rush, I will patiently look back and wait for a solution. Until then I will just play something else. Thank you for being so responsive :)

I have uploaded a 6.2B patch file.  Give it a try with the save from before you entered the dungeon.  It should modify health temporarily instead of permanently when you are getting whipped.  Please let me know if this fixes your problem.  It is the only thing I could find, so I am pretty sure it is what you need.

For other save games, you the console command

ModActorValue

to reduce what got added.  Usually like 25 to 50% increase in health.

I tried the patch and it works perfectly. :) Thank you so much for taking the time to fix this bug. 

But as I wish not to lose 6 hours of progress, might you help me out how to use the console command? I cannot figure it out even after looking through the link you sent for like 30 minutes... 

The command just won't work for me so how should I type it into the console in order for it to change my character's health?

Again, thank you for your help.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out myself like 5 min after posting this. :)

EDIT2: Also, my HP had been buffed from a normal value of 200, without any buffs, to 850 because of the mod, not just 25-50%. ^^ Just thought I should mention that. (But anyway, as said; Its all fixed now)

Thanks for the update.  I'll fix a few other small issues and put out a new version.

Strange thing.  I'm at the point where you rescue Andrew after finding the cat ears and plug.  For whatever reason, he won't talk to me after I kill the forsworn.  I can't click on him.   He just sits there with the quest icon over his head.   And, for some reason, there's still a quest icon for the sinkhole?

Not sure what's going on.

Hi Verzei I can so nerfe so no English therefore googel translator

Get the brif from the courier but after which I read it happened nix more no update of the quest have already tried everything hir is itself new installation am already despair can not with (setstage ...) the quest a jump the dan With the jarl in mortal can talk ??

Thank you very much it goes

(Hi Verzei das ich so nerfe kann ja kein englisch daher googel übersetzer

bekomme den brif vom courier doch nach dem ich ihn lese passiert nix mehr keine aktualisierung vom quest habe schon alles versucht was hir steht selbst neu installation bin schon am verzweifeln kann man nicht mit ( setstage ... ) das quest ein weiter springen das man dan mit dem jarl in mortal reden kann ??

ich danke sehr wen es geht  )

I'm having issues with finishing the training. the Dremora in charge of training doesn't give me status updates when I ask him to check out a slave, he simply walks over looks at the slave then walks away. later after doing the training by memory I talked to the Dremora again about checking on the slave. He proceeds to give her the ecstasy spell, but he then has sex with the slave. The slave now has the ecstasy effects work after I finish having sex with them and I get a notification that the slave loves me and that I should talk to the trainer, every time I've talked to him since results in him giving the ecstasy spell to the slave, but no matter how many times I have sex with the slave it never progresses any further.

I'm completely up to date and have the ecstasy patch and the 62b patch installed.

Sorry just wanted to know if there is any new update on Dominant Andrew quest progression ^-^

No change on Andrew planned any time soon.

Strange thing.  I'm at the point where you rescue Andrew after finding the cat ears and plug.  For whatever reason, he won't talk to me after I kill the forsworn.  I can't click on him.   He just sits there with the quest icon over his head.   And, for some reason, there's still a quest icon for the sinkhole?

Not sure what's going on.

Not sure either.  Most likely a game overload issue.  Read the troubleshooting page and make and have a look at your papyrus log.  Look carefully at the list of known heavy papyrus users.

I'm having issues with finishing the training. the Dremora in charge of training doesn't give me status updates when I ask him to check out a slave, he simply walks over looks at the slave then walks away. later after doing the training by memory I talked to the Dremora again about checking on the slave. He proceeds to give her the ecstasy spell, but he then has sex with the slave. The slave now has the ecstasy effects work after I finish having sex with them and I get a notification that the slave loves me and that I should talk to the trainer, every time I've talked to him since results in him giving the ecstasy spell to the slave, but no matter how many times I have sex with the slave it never progresses any further.

I'm completely up to date and have the ecstasy patch and the 62b patch installed.

Like most, you will be having papyrus overload.  Check the troubleshooting page for help and reduce your load of heavy papyrus users.

Hi Verzei I can so nerfe so no English therefore googel translator

Get the brif from the courier but after which I read it happened nix more no update of the quest have already tried everything hir is itself new installation am already despair can not with (setstage ...) the quest a jump the dan With the jarl in mortal can talk ??
Thank you very much it goes

(Hi Verzei das ich so nerfe kann ja kein englisch daher googel übersetzer

bekomme den brif vom courier doch nach dem ich ihn lese passiert nix mehr keine aktualisierung vom quest habe schon alles versucht was hir steht selbst neu installation bin schon am verzweifeln kann man nicht mit ( setstage ... ) das quest ein weiter springen das man dan mit dem jarl in mortal reden kann ??
ich danke sehr wen es geht  )

Sorry, but I could not understand your question.   There are no bugs in Sex Slaves, you probably have papyrus overload.  Read the troubleshooting page and make and have a look at your papyrus log.

(danke nun noch die frage wie kann ich den Papyrus-Protokoll aufrufen )

( Courier kommt )

( Brief erhalten )
( Lese Brief nix mehr )

Thanks now still the question how can I call the papyrus log

(Courier comes)
(Receive cover)
(Reading letter nix more)

(danke nun noch die frage wie kann ich den Papyrus-Protokoll aufrufen )

( Courier kommt )

( Brief erhalten )
( Lese Brief nix mehr )

Thanks now still the question how can I call the papyrus log

(Courier comes)
(Receive cover)
(Reading letter nix more)

Nach dem Lesen der Notiz musst du mit Jarl Ravencrone in Morthal reden. Sie geben dir eine Aufgabe, ihre Tochter zu retten.

Papyrus zu ermöglichen. Sie müssen die Skyrim.ini Datei wie hier gezeigt bearbeiten:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Verwenden Sie nicht die Skyrim-Befehlskonsole, um Quest oder Spawn NPC manuell einzugeben. Das wird dieses sehr zerbrechliche suchen system brechen. Es sei denn, der Autor hat dies beauftragt.

Does this mod change something with marriage? I completed with required vanilla quest to marry NPCs (not for roleplay purposes, but more for the free gold) but none of the dialogue shows up for the two NPCs I tried (both of which can be married and I did both of their quests). I have no other mods installed that affect (or possible could) marriage (unless you count the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch).

Hello! I have been having a wee problem... now that I have started the "Dark Posession" quest, and my follower has been fully converted to a sex slave by Volkar, I cannot talk to her. You see, whenever I do she always replies with "Did I please you, Master." Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Does this mod change something with marriage? I completed with required vanilla quest to marry NPCs (not for roleplay purposes, but more for the free gold) but none of the dialogue shows up for the two NPCs I tried (both of which can be married and I did both of their quests). I have no other mods installed that affect (or possible could) marriage (unless you count the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch).

No, not with marriage itself.  But, If you complete the Andrew quest-line, he becomes marriageable.

Hello! I have been having a wee problem... now that I have started the "Dark Posession" quest, and my follower has been fully converted to a sex slave by Volkar, I cannot talk to her. You see, whenever I do she always replies with "Did I please you, Master." Any advice would be great. Thanks.

That phrase is one of the sex slaves generic replies when you ask her to do something, so it would appear as if she is a genuine sex slave.  What are you asking her that you would expect a different answer and I can try it myself.

I haven't looked in on this mod for a while. I'm looking to update before I start a new play-thru. I see the patch 62a is taken down and 62b is up. Do I need both updates installed in sequence, or is 62b the right update to install by itself?

Great mod. Lots of work went into this one. Well done.

Thank you has cloned everything was warning

Had alternatief start and it went again :)

But the whip out nerft there is a faster way to make her sexslaven?

Had hir but durchgeschaut but really what I have not found - for example, my vanilla companion at Vern is not an offer--

(Danke hat geklabt war alles warning 

habe alternatief start gemacht und es ging wieder :) 

doch das auspeitschen nerft gibt es da noch einen schnelleren weg sie zum sexslaven zu machen ?? hatte hir zwar durchgeschaut doch so richtig was gefunden habe ich  nicht --beispiel mein Vanille begleiter doch bei Vern ist kein angebot-- )

Thank you has cloned everything was warning
Had alternatief start and it went again :)
But the whip out nerft there is a faster way to make her sexslaven?
Had hir but durchgeschaut but really what I have not found - for example, my vanilla companion at Vern is not an offer--

(Danke hat geklabt war alles warning 
habe alternatief start gemacht und es ging wieder :)
doch das auspeitschen nerft gibt es da noch einen schnelleren weg sie zum sexslaven zu machen ?? hatte hir zwar durchgeschaut doch so richtig was gefunden habe ich  nicht --beispiel mein Vanille begleiter doch bei Vern ist kein angebot-- )

Sie können die erforderliche Zeit der Peitsche und Folter im MCM-Menü reduzieren. Es gibt einen Schieberegler, der so niedrig wie 2 Stunden eingestellt ist. Das macht es viel schneller.

No, not with marriage itself.  But, If you complete the Andrew quest-line, he becomes marriageable.

That phrase is one of the sex slaves generic replies when you ask her to do something, so it would appear as if she is a genuine sex slave.  What are you asking her that you would expect a different answer and I can try it myself.

Well, you see, when I reply to her by saying "you can get up now", she says okay, and when I try again, I get the same response. Thus I have no way of speaking to her and get no options for interaction other than "you can get up now". Thanks for the reply and I hope to hear from you soon.

I haven't looked in on this mod for a while. I'm looking to update before I start a new play-thru. I see the patch 62a is taken down and 62b is up. Do I need both updates installed in sequence, or is 62b the right update to install by itself?

Great mod. Lots of work went into this one. Well done.

I completely agree. Cheers to Fishburger.

By the way, I have tried to re-download the mod but the 001 and 002 bsa .zip archives are corrupt, as it seems.

Neither part one nor part two are complete zip files by them self. You have to use a program like 7zip to read them both at once.

Thank you I had not meant thing so that one can leave the order someone else and they only pick up. So I do not need to whip myself out is already put on 2 the question was only there my follower not indicated at Vern that he could do it to me the time and effort to spare had already looked hir and all sides durchgeaut nevertheless nothing real found Therefore the question whether it is possible?

--danke das hatte ich nicht gemeint sache so das man den auftrag jemanden anders überlassen kann und sie dan nur abholt. so brauche ich nicht selber aus peitschen ist schon auf 2 gestellt die frage war nur da mein follower nicht bei Vern angezeigt wirt das er sie abrichten könne um mir die zeit und mühe zu ersparen hatte hir schon geschaut und alle seiten durch geschaut doch nix richtiges gefunden daher die frage ob es möglich ist ??--

Thank you I had not meant thing so that one can leave the order someone else and they only pick up. So I do not need to whip myself out is already put on 2 the question was only there my follower not indicated at Vern that he could do it to me the time and effort to spare had already looked hir and all sides durchgeaut nevertheless nothing real found Therefore the question whether it is possible?

--danke das hatte ich nicht gemeint sache so das man den auftrag jemanden anders überlassen kann und sie dan nur abholt. so brauche ich nicht selber aus peitschen ist schon auf 2 gestellt die frage war nur da mein follower nicht bei Vern angezeigt wirt das er sie abrichten könne um mir die zeit und mühe zu ersparen hatte hir schon geschaut und alle seiten durch geschaut doch nix richtiges gefunden daher die frage ob es möglich ist ??--

The npcs will not do this for you. you cannot drop your npc and turn them into a slave without interaction from you. You may try to ask Vernor, but I'm not sure if he'll let you skip the training. The only other way to do skip training, is to add this faction to them by hand. The faction to add is:

(Xx0085B5) SexSlSlave

A simple google search will show you how to add faction manually to an npc in skyrim. Otherwise, you need to whip the slave yourself to train them on your own. 

-----------------------

Das npcs wird das nicht für dich tun. Du kannst deine npc nicht fallen lassen und sie in einen Sklaven verwandeln, ohne dich von dir zu interagieren. Sie können versuchen, Vernor zu fragen, aber ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob er Ihnen das Training überspringen lässt.Der einzige andere Weg, um das Training zu überspringen, ist, diese Fraktion ihnen von Hand hinzuzufügen. Die hinzuzufügende Fraktion ist:

(Xx0085B5) SexSlSlave

Eine einfache Google-Suche zeigt Ihnen, wie man Fraktion manuell zu einem npc in skyrim hinzufügen kann. Ansonsten musst du den Sklaven selbst peitschen, um sie selbst zu trainieren. 

--Ach so wie schade das wäre schön gewesen denn noch danke den peitsche ich mich mal müde :(:) arme Serana...und so weiter--

Oh, how a pity that would have been nice, thanks to the whip I tired times :( poor Serana ...and so on

By the way, I have tried to re-download the mod but the 001 and 002 bsa .zip archives are corrupt, as it seems.

Neither part one nor part two are complete zip files by them self. You have to use a program like 7zip to read them both at once.

Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks man. Used the BSA version anyway, but that's kind of interesting.