I have, as I stated in my original question, very bad internet.  So, thanks, but I think I'll give this a miss.  I'm not going to spend three hours downloading a hair pack, and then another three to six hours downloading this.   That was why I asked the questions I did, and made the request I did, in the first place.

Suit yourself.  It's your loss.

Cant get my follower from a follower mod to become a slave. I have checked to see if Sex Slaves detects that i have a follower, and it does. However talking with Valkor doesnt give me the option to get my follower to become a slave. Im using EFF. Talking to Vernor, same thing. No options to get my follower to become a slave..

I'm missing jenn and sasha while playing skyrim SE, skyrim isnt the same without them lol, really love those 2 :D

Ya, I feel the same way.  I haven't played SE because of that.  As soon as there is a Sexlab for SE, I'll port Sex Slaves to it.

I hope so, I play SE alot more cause I get more stability and it loads alot faster even when modded, heck even just having jenn and sasha around without the need of sexlab I'd be happy, the banter, the singing, their comments but guessing sexlab is what makes them more fun :P hehe

Cant get my follower from a follower mod to become a slave. I have checked to see if Sex Slaves detects that i have a follower, and it does. However talking with Valkor doesnt give me the option to get my follower to become a slave. Im using EFF. Talking to Vernor, same thing. No options to get my follower to become a slave..

To train a follower, you must meet the following requirements:

1. You (player character) must be male.

2.  Follower must be female

3. You must have completed the main quest (taken the jarls daughter back or enslaved her and reported her dead).

4.  You cannot be at level one (>= SexSlDarkPhase 2) of Dark Possession (SexSlFemEnslave).

5.  You can't have Vess or Niri with you.

Hope that helps.

There is no version Where you dont get the antidote and you continue to be a slave is their?

There is no version Where you dont get the antidote and you continue to be a slave is there?

Yes, there is.  You have the choice at the end of the tabitha quest to remain a slave or be freed.

Habe :

SexLab .... ( und zubehör )

auch SexLab Aroused ..

zaz ...

also alle anforderungen .

hatte neues spiel gestartet der post bote kommt gibt mir nen brief.

all ich ihn dan lese passiert nix mehr das verstehe ich nicht.

selbst nach neu installation hat sich nix verändert

[ Have :

SexLab .... (and accessories)

Also SexLab Aroused ..

Zaz ...

So all requirements.

Had new game started the postman comes to me NEN letter.

All I read it dan read nothing more I do not understand.

Even after new installation has changed nothing ]

Hi verzeit ich mag die mod auch wen ich nicht viel davon gesehen habe nur gelesen erst probleme mit der ausbildung hate nase voll und gelöscht :( dan habe ich es neu installiert nun bekomme ich zwar nen brif um quest zu starten doch wen ich ihn lese passirt nix mehr kein neuer quest lok nun meine frage kann man das ergend wie überspringen so das das quest weiter geht ?? oder muß ich noch mal Löschen und neu installieren ?? da ich biss jetzt jede mod und quest hir fand echt lustig und wunder voll fand möchte ich auch diese gerne haben :) :)

[ Hi, I'm not a fan of the game, but I'm not sure if it's a good game I'm not sure if this is the case, but I'm not going to be able to do anything about it, I would also like to have this :) ]

Unfortunately, google's German to English translator did not do a good job on this question.  Can you please post your question in English?

You should not have to re-install your game.  It should all just work if you install the Sex Slave requirements.  Recommend that you use Nexus Mod Manager to do the installation.  Make sure you get the requirements installed (Zaz, Sexlab and all it's requirements, and Sexlab Aroused Redux).

Do not install a bunch of non-essential mods.  Just start with the required mods and then add to it if you wish.

My apologies if this has been answered already in the thread, but is there a cheat-sheet for starting all the quests for Dominant Andrew?  

And is there a way to know what threshold is needed in terms of quest progression vs andrew's love level?  

For example, on my first playthrough I got Andrew to love level 3, and got the buttplug without completing the beer quest he gives out at level 1.  I ended up maxing his affection at level 4 but didn't have the quest prerequisites to get the quest to advance him past level 4.  

Thanks for the huge mod and despite being frustrated with Andrew (...phrasing? :) ) I'm quite enjoying it.  

My apologies if this has been answered already in the thread, but is there a cheat-sheet for starting all the quests for Dominant Andrew?  

And is there a way to know what threshold is needed in terms of quest progression vs andrew's love level?  

For example, on my first playthrough I got Andrew to love level 3, and got the buttplug without completing the beer quest he gives out at level 1.  I ended up maxing his affection at level 4 but didn't have the quest prerequisites to get the quest to advance him past level 4.  

Thanks for the huge mod and despite being frustrated with Andrew (...phrasing? :) ) I'm quite enjoying it.  

There is no cheat sheet because I don't want to spoil your fun.  Getting through Andrew should be fun, not a grind.  You should take him with you and to the quests as you get them.  It should take a couple of weeks of game play.  If you want more information, search the forum for SexSlAndrewState and look at the posts you find.

Hi, first of all thank you for your modding efforts.  I've come across the following issue: After training a slave (so bonding is successful + blindfold comes off again) the slave then proceeds to kneel and does not react to the "follow" command and remains to kneel. My avatar can interact with the slave within the sandbox of mias dungeon but the npc always returns to that kneeling position afterwards. When I move my avatar out of that sandbox and  move it to Mias Castle and then return again I find the slave suspended on the chains and when I issue the follow command then the npc again proceeds to kneel. 

I have completed the enslavement process before with stand-alone rosie roundbottom successfully before and she followed my avatar out of mias castle into the wild of skyrim.

I now attempted this with 2 npcs from Lucas035 "Six Beautiful Followers - Standalone Version" and this is where I encountered this issue.

Also, on a lesser note; I seem to have done something wrong during the the first enslavement process with mia lorenz herself, and now she just hangs around in the literal sense ;-) and I can't put her away (into a cage or something), can't release her or restart the process.

Thank you for any feedback you might have on either of these issues.

Hi, first of all thank you for your modding efforts.  I've come across the following issue: After training a slave (so bonding is successful + blindfold comes off again) the slave then proceeds to kneel and does not react to the "follow" command and remains to kneel. My avatar can interact with the slave within the sandbox of mias dungeon but the npc always returns to that kneeling position afterwards. When I move my avatar out of that sandbox and  move it to Mias Castle and then return again I find the slave suspended on the chains and when I issue the follow command then the npc again proceeds to kneel. 

I have completed the enslavement process before with stand-alone rosie roundbottom successfully before and she followed my avatar out of mias castle into the wild of skyrim.

I now attempted this with 2 npcs from Lucas035 "Six Beautiful Followers - Standalone Version" and this is where I encountered this issue.

Also, on a lesser note; I seem to have done something wrong during the the first enslavement process with mia lorenz herself, and now she just hangs around in the literal sense ;-) and I can't put her away (into a cage or something), can't release her or restart the process.

Thank you for any feedback you might have on either of these issues.

Not sure what your issue here is.  My suspicion is that these followers have special follower packages that are conflicting with the normal stuff.

Slave trainees are put in one of two allias types, kneeling and normal.  Both keep them pinned to the dungeon.  You should have log entries like "Slave X Arrived at beat spot"  and have a faction rank in MIaChained (xx04E8D3).

You might try putting a different new NPC in the sexslave faction (xx0085B5) manually and see how that goes.  While in training, all these trainees are in an alias (as above) that prevents most normal activities and until they are released, they won't do most normal stuff.

The ONLY way to get them out of these aliass is to complete the training.  You said above that the bonding was successful which should have removed them from the alias's, but you might check the MiaChained faction rank just to be sure.

There MIGHT be useful info in your debug log if you make one.  Check this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/ for how to turn on logging.

And, remember, Sex Slaves has NO follower code.  It depends on the generic follower code (or something else that adapts it) for follower functionality.

Having said all this, given your problems with Mia, I might also suggest that you have some mod conflicts with your follower stuff.  None of these things is normal (certainly not part of Sex Slaves), and I have never experienced anything similar.

Well I did not try this mod until very recently..  and I must say I am amazed by the work that has gone into it.   Incredible work fishburger (and crew)!

I added it fully expecting to break this playthrough as a throwaway.  Because I have it running alongside PAHE and pahe-HSH, Defeat, Frostfall, legacy of DB and all its supported mods.

SO FAR SO GOOD.  Everything works.. no crashes.  Getting beyond the adult aspect, it is a testament to the people involved in writing the scripts and dialogue (as well as performing them) to bring so much humorous and entertaining banter along the way.   

I am still fully expecting to break my game as I don't think anyone would recommend the combination that I have in this session.  I would understand if you do not want to throw much support my way because of this, but I would just like to try to understand a few things in an effort to prolong the inevitable while I test the system.  If you would not mind, I do have a few questions.

- There is mention that slaves cannot be removed from the system once added.  Is there a limit to the number you could train and have managed by the system if you simply just dismiss the overflow?  Would killing them remove them from the system?

- Is the system simply faction based?   Would removing factions restore a slave to their previous AI?

- Is there a way to contain the slaves in the zaz equipment within the palace?  Currently you can order them as a follower to use the device.  But, once dismissed they simply get out and start sandboxing. (I've added "I'll take the display model" stands and they do stay on those).

- Is there a way to relocate their initial default hanging location during training?  

I would like to end this post and query on this note.   You were not joking around when you mentioned Carida's talent for script writing.  The banter between Sasha (Carida) and Jenny (DarkMinxi) makes you want to bring them everywhere just to tease and torment you while commenting hilariously on every kill and location.  In a juxtaposition, one can easily find themselves going in to enslave a follower... only to find that you have become a slave to them.  Willing to do any quest they ask of you and unable to leave them behind.

I cannot praise you and your team enough for going above and beyond simply an adult mod, and creating something far more intricate and compelling.  WELL DONE!

- Is the system simply faction based?   Would removing factions restore a slave to their previous AI?

You can write a simple batch command that enslaves the current target by assigning the slave faction.

You can write a simple batch command that returns a slave to completely normal by removing that faction.

In years gone by I did exactly that.

Heck of a lot better than those slave mods that clone the original...

You can write a simple batch command that enslaves the current target by assigning the slave faction.

You can write a simple batch command that returns a slave to completely normal by removing that faction.

In years gone by I did exactly that.

Heck of a lot better than those slave mods that clone the original...

Thank you, that helps.  Yes.. I can add and remove factions easily.  My main concern was bringing a follower that may be tied to other quests.

ETA: Do zaz tools not function with these followers?  Chastity belt does not prevent snu snu...  and gags do not prevent talking =o

Hello! I was just wondering how to start the "Dark Possession" quest. I have completed the main one and have enslaved Mia Lorenz but do not know where to go from there and  "free a virgin" as was mentioned in the mod description. Any advice is welcome. Thanks for a great mod!

Hello! I was just wondering how to start the "Dark Possession" quest. I have completed the main one and have enslaved Mia Lorenz but do not know where to go from there and  "free a virgin" as was mentioned in the mod description. Any advice is welcome. Thanks for a great mod!

Ask the Dremora for Slaver training.

The Quest will find you...

I am trying to run this mod for a little test of something else but the game seems to crash.

I tried both loose and .bsa versions. I also have all the requirements however the game still crashes when I try to start a new game.

I am using mod organizer.

Any ideas?

I am trying to run this mod for a little test of something else but the game seems to crash.

I tried both loose and .bsa versions. I also have all the requirements however the game still crashes when I try to start a new game.

I am using mod organizer.

Any ideas?

Your problems are not with this mod.

For a start, run TES5Edit under mod organizer with your current profile. Make sure load is successful. Fix it if not.

Next, set up a profile with just this mod and it's prereqs. See if you can start a new game with that profile.

If you can, start adding other mods back until it breaks.

If it still CTDs with just this mod, follow the debugging steps listed in the description.

With as many posts as you have, none of this should be news.

OMFG this mod is so hilarious if you put Misty Skye up for dark posession.

Her comments are priceless.. they totally fit.  

(just use the newest version.. the april fools version WILL kill you)

I've just nostril sprayed mountain dew all over my keyboard ><

Well I did not try this mod until very recently..  and I must say I am amazed by the work that has gone into it.   Incredible work fishburger (and crew)!

I added it fully expecting to break this playthrough as a throwaway.  Because I have it running alongside PAHE and pahe-HSH, Defeat, Frostfall, legacy of DB and all its supported mods.

SO FAR SO GOOD.  Everything works.. no crashes.  Getting beyond the adult aspect, it is a testament to the people involved in writing the scripts and dialogue (as well as performing them) to bring so much humorous and entertaining banter along the way.   

I am still fully expecting to break my game as I don't think anyone would recommend the combination that I have in this session.  I would understand if you do not want to throw much support my way because of this, but I would just like to try to understand a few things in an effort to prolong the inevitable while I test the system.  If you would not mind, I do have a few questions.

I must say that I agree.  I am surprised that you have gotten this far with the load you have.  However, Sexslaves in and of itself does not add much load after you have taken the castle.  You can reduce it to almost zero by turning off cell scans in the MCM. I personally leave it off unless I am interacting the Volkar or Vernor (which is rarely for me) or if I want to start an orgy.

- There is mention that slaves cannot be removed from the system once added.  Is there a limit to the number you could train and have managed by the system if you simply just dismiss the overflow?  Would killing them remove them from the system?

There is no total limit.  it is simply a matter of adding a faction to them.  However, you can have no more that 4 in training at the same time.

Yes,  it faction based and removing the faction removes them.  However, they must be dismissed from your follower system as well.  The faction is SexSlSlave and you can search the forum for the faction id.

- Is there a way to contain the slaves in the zaz equipment within the palace?  Currently you can order them as a follower to use the device.  But, once dismissed they simply get out and start sandboxing. (I've added "I'll take the display model" stands and they do stay on those). 

I have no idea how zaz equipment would cause them to behave any differently.  Zaz equipment is, as far as I know, just a means to get them into a pose using the equipment.

- Is there a way to relocate their initial default hanging location during training?  

You can use the CK to change the marker if you wish.

I would like to end this post and query on this note.   You were not joking around when you mentioned Carida's talent for script writing.  The banter between Sasha (Carida) and Jenny (DarkMinxi) makes you want to bring them everywhere just to tease and torment you while commenting hilariously on every kill and location.  In a juxtaposition, one can easily find themselves going in to enslave a follower... only to find that you have become a slave to them.  Willing to do any quest they ask of you and unable to leave them behind.

I agree, she  (and Darkminxi who co-wote much of that) is a great writer.  I will never play Skyrim again without having them as companions.  They are just too much fun.  I guarantee that you have not even scratched the surface of the laughs you will get as you play the game with them.

I cannot praise you and your team enough for going above and beyond simply an adult mod, and creating something far more intricate and compelling.  WELL DONE!