Share your Racemenu preset (slot file).

Face Close Up:

dhOoD7Al.jpg

Scarlett ?? Doesn't she look like Scarlett, a lot ?!  Or maybe I'm just horny. 

Who's Scarlett? :D

Well. I'll be damned. She does look a bit like my Ilatria:

Ilatria Shadowcore

dhOoD7Al.jpg

Scarlett Johansson

scarlett-johansson-hairstyle-scarlett-jo

I guess she's my kinda girl then. :P

I actually tried to build a Scarlett based of Ilatria but just screwed it out even more, same thing happened when I used the save below with CITRUS high poly head trying to "improve" her look which is based on Natalie Portman:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20449/?

I just cannot get the nose and mouth right and made it worse than the original.  Well, hopefully when RM3 is officially released more talented sculptors will want to do more faces based off references to take advantage of the high poly CITRUS head mesh. 

I'm not really one to go after celebrities faces or anything. I really enjoy making characters that look good in my own eyes. Yay for originality. :P

Making faces with sliders is perfect for me as I can get fairly good looking characters (in my own opinion) pretty easily since I can't draw for sh*t, same goes for pretty much all other forms of art. :D

Probably the reason why I've been afraid to touch the sculpting tool. >.<

Doing stuff with a free hand just doesn't agree with me.

Gotta say that I really love the RaceMenu "Save Preset" feature. Before that, I was making my characters as presets through Creation Kit. Best part is that it wouldn't even look the same because of the vanilla game not supporting the extra sliders that RM has. Anyway here's my sweet Ilatria:

5P4oGNal.jpg

Weight 0:

Front:

U9ExTZRl.jpg

Back:

K7fO5Inl.jpg

Weight 100:

Front:

qSoiV3Kl.jpg

Back:

5UCSZw9l.jpg

Face Close Up:

dhOoD7Al.jpg

Mods used:

- CBBE HDT BodySlide2 (Custom Slider Settings by me)

- KS Hairdos

- SG Female Textures Renewal

If someone really wants it, I can put a download link on the BodySlide preset I made.

I really like your preset a lot (and I think Scarlett J. is the most beautiful woman of all time) but I also really like your BodySlide preset as well. Would you mind uploading that too?

Now that Expired is sharing his alpha of RM3, I managed to fix an old character that was full of angles and little edges using sculpting ! Messed up a bit and she can't close her mouth now, but maybe someone here digs the broken jaw look and wants her anyway. 

post-290274-0-48751300-1417450604_thumb.jpgpost-290274-0-56565300-1417450601_thumb.jpgpost-290274-0-70842800-1417450598_thumb.jpgpost-290274-0-55910500-1417450595_thumb.jpg

Sera.rar

List of requirements in the RM window. Textures are a mix with edited mature skin normals, real girl diffuse, and speculars whatever, not hard to find. 

(PS ; Her nose's not that big in game, I just had a weird FOV on during the screenshots, kk)

Share my character :D

slot 2

salome_by_paji295-d88bu1k.jpg

ys_goddess_by_paji295-d8872s9.jpg

Slot 17

marilyn_by_paji295-d87qrz6.jpg

merta_assassin_tattoos_by_paji295-d885x3

Slot 0

new__hairstyle__model_by_paji295-d7omo0q

black_rose_7b0_by_paji295-d87hneg.jpg

please,backup your character mod before install

installation
1. Racemenu
2.my character data  pass:pajiman, Racemenu slot save

3.Fair Skin Complexion(for unp)

4.Kijiko Hair

5.True Eyes

6.numenume femalebrows MARO

7.warpaint ...sorry I really don't remember what the name of this mod
and the name in race menu not make any sense where it came from? :s

DPHn1HP.jpg?1

LX3qbzy.jpg?1

iSkc3jM.jpg?1

8.SG Hair

9.xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended

10.HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported

11.Fnis

in game videos

recommend ENB

Kountervibe ENB Northern Light by Kyokushinoyama

I hope  some one here to make her to stand alone follower and share it too :D

please make some SS to show her :)

Gotta say that I really love the RaceMenu "Save Preset" feature. Before that, I was making my characters as presets through Creation Kit. Best part is that it wouldn't even look the same because of the vanilla game not supporting the extra sliders that RM has. Anyway here's my sweet Ilatria:

5P4oGNal.jpg

Weight 0:

Front:

U9ExTZRl.jpg

Back:

K7fO5Inl.jpg

Weight 100:

Front:

qSoiV3Kl.jpg

Back:

5UCSZw9l.jpg

Face Close Up:

dhOoD7Al.jpg

Mods used:

- CBBE HDT BodySlide2 (Custom Slider Settings by me)

- KS Hairdos

- SG Female Textures Renewal

If someone really wants it, I can put a download link on the BodySlide preset I made.

I really like your preset a lot (and I think Scarlett J. is the most beautiful woman of all time) but I also really like your BodySlide preset as well. Would you mind uploading that too?

Sure thing!

You'll find the file attached below. Also included few optional presets.

SdesserPreset_15_* is the one used in the screenshots.

The other ones are a bit edited. Check out which one you like the most. :)

SdesserPresetsForCBBEHDT.rar

@Pajiman

Is there anything else we need? My game is crashing now x.x It was working fine before, checked loot and boss, no errors. Pretty sure its from the character asset folders that you provided. 

i wonder too,I send my files to my friend before provide

look not have any problem

here his pictures

A1EY0mw.jpg

3 thing come in my mind :-/

1.xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended

2.HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported

3.Fnis

@Pajiman

Is there anything else we need? My game is crashing now x.x It was working fine before, checked loot and boss, no errors. Pretty sure its from the character asset folders that you provided. 

At what point is your game crashing?

After Bethesda Logo? When you're loading a save? Or while playing?

Will help anyone trying to troubleshoot the problem. :)

P.S. Don't use both BOSS and LOOT. Only use LOOT. That could mess something up.

fixed it. I noticed while moving the included meshes from her character folder, it wanted to replace some things, including some child models, so that messed with the child race mod i was using at the time (RCOTS).

Disabling the mod fixed it, but also reinstalling the files and replacing what ever was in there would fix it too, but theres no point for me anyways, as i am changing my characters race from that mod to her preset :D which is awesome by the way. So just a heads up anyone using that mod, that you might run into issues.

fixed it. I noticed while moving the included meshes from her character folder, it wanted to replace some things, including some child models, so that messed with the child race mod i was using at the time (RCOTS).

Disabling the mod fixed it, but also reinstalling the files and replacing what ever was in there would fix it too, but theres no point for me anyways, as i am changing my characters race from that mod to her preset :D which is awesome by the way. So just a heads up anyone using that mod, that you might run into issues.

Can I saw her ScreenShot in your game? :lol:

Silly question...there is a preset file numbered 1-50... I got that much, but what are the files that have 2 files? I do believe they are dds and nif... what do I do with those? are they texture and meshe files?... sorry for such a noob Q, been using ECE for a looooooong time. :)

Silly question...there is a preset file numbered 1-50... I got that much, but what are the files that have 2 files? I do believe they are dds and nif... what do I do with those? are they texture and meshe files?... sorry for such a noob Q, been using ECE for a looooooong time. :)

What are those files named? It's most likely a body mesh and texture, but without knowing what their names are. It's pretty much impossible to help you further.

can you point to what files you download

if other people saw what files you want to use maybe it will explain how to use.

Pajiman.... they are your files... lol ! when I downloaded the racemenu preset from your post, I got the Chargen folder... that's good... but, whe I got to thepreset file folder itself, there are 4 other files with dates on them ... each one has a dds and a nif file .... the numbers being 1) 16-26-27 ... 2) 23-52-36 ... 3) 2-6-40 ... and 4) 7-30-49... where do I put these at  because they don't work if I add them to the preset game .... maybe im missing something?

ALSO.... there is like 13ish presets in the preset folder as well... at first I thought they were the slot number  they would use ... but my game only has 50 slots.... and there is a 52 in yours.... so im lost :(

Pajiman.... they are your files... lol ! when I downloaded the racemenu preset from your post, I got the Chargen folder... that's good... but, whe I got to thepreset file folder itself, there are 4 other files with dates on them ... each one has a dds and a nif file .... the numbers being 1) 16-26-27 ... 2) 23-52-36 ... 3) 2-6-40 ... and 4) 7-30-49... where do I put these at  because they don't work if I add them to the preset game .... maybe im missing something?

ALSO.... there is like 13ish presets in the preset folder as well... at first I thought they were the slot number  they would use ... but my game only has 50 slots.... and there is a 52 in yours.... so im lost :(

that is skse plugins files for racemenu slot save

directory should be like this

:\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen

install racemenu then copy all in chargen folder to \Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen

I use only 0-17 slot in my game

instead of manual install,try use NMM to install mod.

thanks....never thought of using NMM for the install, with ECE, most time that doesn't work.... I just did a fresh...new... and clean install of my puter (factory settings), so I decided to try Racemenu once again.... its hard to believe but, somehow a couple of my save game files survived although my characters look like ghouls with racemenu... haha... a new day begins!!!! thanks for the help and for sharing your preset with us.

Im having a bit of a problem here, I dont seem to have a .....skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen/Presets folder, hell can't even find and SKSE there >_>

I am using mod organizer, and yes I also already checked for Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\skse  still nothing...

somebody point me in the right direction? XD

Im having a bit of a problem here, I dont seem to have a .....skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/CharGen/Presets folder, hell can't even find and SKSE there >_>

I am using mod organizer, and yes I also already checked for Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\skse  still nothing...

somebody point me in the right direction? XD

it'll be in your overwrite folder! (or wherever you've placed the stuff in your overwrite folder)