[IDEA] Cookable, Edible UNP Vaginas

Can someone come lock this thread? Please? It bothers me that a thread like this is even ALLOWED here.

hi, i just want said that im not joking. is of serious interest and yes im maked other topic too with strange request i know.. but in this website im thought had open mind community who accept that what hapen in skyrim is just of fantasy. many people hav mod for have sex with skeever and spiders and im think that disgusting but im not there to speak to they not to do this if theys want it. same should for im. there have mod like rape ppl and torture ppl and im not ask that.. im not shunning that either too.

thankyou sry my english

Remind me of uterus eater in fallout.

You would need to mod in a similar way to hunterborn but applied to humanoid in order to implement that kind of Namira approved butchery in Skyrim.

Your best chance is to latch onto a cannibalism mod, alter the "drop" list and add a vagina lip to it. You can then recut some vagina lips model from somewhere and add it to your game.

Convert to Namira though, you seems heavily blessed by her already with a touch of sanguine.

To npc888, if it doesn't risk anyone to be put in jail, why should this be locked to spare your feelings? The lore include cannibalism there is no reason to hide thread or mods about it, it's not the nexus here. I'm not looking to antagonize you but you should avoid topic that will displease you until you can bear its content and offer constructive comment. Wanting to be able to pretend anything that can make you uncomfortable doesn't exist is the worst you can do to yourself.

Both of you, have a nice day.

Can we ban the OP? All he seems to do is post shock mods/ideas solely for the goal of getting a rise out of people/trolling.

i'm made only 2 suggestion thread is not my foult if people are shock by it????

it shock me ppl want make sex to draugr but there have endless topic on that. I dont am complaining about that am i?? if u dont like u can go!!! u are being just like thos of the nexus!! and this site is not meant to be that way...right??

allow me chance to finding of other people wit my interest who maybe want make a mod we can use. and guess what !! - u not need to instal this mod ! :D

Can we ban the OP? All he seems to do is post shock mods/ideas solely for the goal of getting a rise out of people/trolling.

i'm made only 2 suggestion thread is not my foult if people are shock by it????

it shock me ppl want make sex to draugr but there have endless topic on that. I dont am complaining about that am i?? if u dont like u can go!!! u are being just like thos of the nexus!! and this site is not meant to be that way...right??

allow me chance to finding of other people wit my interest who maybe want make a mod we can use. and guess what !! - u not need to instal this mod ! :D

Brilliant!

But without animation of eating vagina and testicles, it is not funny. Need talented animators !!!

(The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover - Peter Greenaway)

At the very least,the idea doesn't clash with the lore in any way whatsoever.

Maybe someone can somehow modify the Heart Breaker mod to rip out innards a little bit lower than the intended target?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32598/?

Just for good measure,the mod would have to include the Skyrim humanoid harvested equivalent of 'Rocky Mountain Oysters' (or Sausages of Skyrim?) from male targets much as Fallout 3's Targetable Genitals mod,which was male genital mutilation themed only,had FGM added in to avoid sexism.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/12694/?

Maybe the name of the mod could be something along the lines of Namira's Noshable Nads and Bakeable Baby Makers?