OBLIVION: install game,tools,bodies,BBB, Load order sorting, esp/esm cleaning, CS-CSE, Body stretching

hola que tal el juego

[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 lo descargue y no se como ejecutarlo no me da ni un icono .exe solo da un .esp como hago para ejecutarlo.

You will need to install it with a mod manager like Oblivion Mod Manager.

Be sure you have all prerequisites to go along with it (like OBSE). I am unsure if that mod is supported here.

Thank you - things seem a little clearer today  :shy:

EDIT:   And now the GOTY disc is NOT compatible with Windows 10!

I am going to go and scream quietly after reading 8 different ideas about backwards compatibility *growls in frustration&

To use OBSE with Steam all you have to do is check the box for "Enable the Overlay while in game."  That setting is under "In-Game" settings.

You don't have to have any other bells and whistles from Steam running.  I pretty much have everything unchecked in the Steam Settings except for that one setting.

Oh, and there is a "Block Number" function with most phone service providers also.  Just in case.   :cool:

Not quite, one need to do this to get OBSE to work with Steam.

• 1 month later...

?  BOSS or MO ?

I don't use MO

But BOSS works with 64 and 32.

And you can use only the masterlist, open it with notepad++

Uhm... I'm a bit confused. For Skyrim modding, I usually use Mod Organizer and LOOT "through" it. I thought that BOOS was a similar tool like LOOT, but apparently I was wrong.

So BOSS is a mod manager like Mod Organizer? I don't need both, then. Right?

Sorry for my poor english

No BOSS is a sorting tool like LOOT ( but LOOT is shit for Oblivion )

Modmanager:

Oblivion Modmanager or TESmodmanger  ! NEVER Nexus Modmanager !

And you should use one of the Modmanager to unpack O-Mods.

Oh, I see. Finally I got it. Thanks!

I would add to rename your Pluggy even if you don't get PluggyHUD is invalid error message. Renaming improved my FPS and stability of the game.

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx

To:

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_Hud.dll

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_Hud.dlx

I also attached Windom Earle's Oblivion Crash Prevention System for OBSE. According to author this plugin does more harm than it is useful. This is one of the reasons author took it down. Use only if you're really desperate.

weOCPS_2009_03_28 upd-22282.zip

If I remember right that is only a body textures mod, no face textures. Only the vanilla races.

So your face textures have different color than the body. 

But the difference is very extreme...usually it is not as extreme.

Do you use any race mods, beauty Mods,...?

Are all vanilla races affected?

Or also no-vanilla races (race Mods) ? Races that do not use the vanilla textures. ( have you installed new head meshes? Maybe the headmeshes have darker stetting)

First open your body and face textures and check if the colors are really so different.

If the colors are equal it must be a mod.

------------------

We need more informations. You Mods, the install order and load order.

If I remember right that is only a body textures mod, no face textures. Only the vanilla races.

So your face textures have different color than the body. 

But the difference is very extreme...usually it is not as extreme.

Do you use any race mods, beauty Mods,...?

Are all vanilla races affected?

Or also no-vanilla races (race Mods) ? Races that do not use the vanilla textures. ( have you installed new head meshes? Maybe the headmeshes have darker stetting)

First open your body and face textures and check if the colors are really so different.

If the colors are equal it must be a mod.

------------------

We need more informations. You Mods, the install order and load order.

Yeah, it was an incompatible mod with "beautiful people" mod. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

My player is using custom DMRA body while other NPCs use HGEC-E with lowerbodywide which fits into dildo replacer for futa. However dildo/strapon replacer don't fit my player DMRA body. Is there way to make it so player uses custom meshes? With blockhead maybe? I have DMRA lowerbody for strapon/didlo. I just don't know how to put those meshes so they are only used by player.

NPCs and player you set in the LAPF setting menu ( setting spell in game )

NPCs use the default LAPF body during sex ( if you don't set another one in "Settings for Body and (un)dressing"  )

And the player body you set in "Sexual diary" then "set my Body type"

And if you want to change one NPC ( not all ) you use the Lovers setting Target spell. ( good for companions: Set Body target spell and Lovers settings target spell )

So if you fill all LAPF body folders you can have 9 differend bodies during sex in your game without to use Blockhead. ( or 18, 9 male , 9 female)

---------------

In my game the NPCs use my body replacer ( in meshes\clothes\_male  ( E cup, LL lowerbody )

And the LAPF default body during sex ( HGEC LL lowerbody)

My Player use a custom body ( I replaced a SetBody body.  H cup with piercings and Lowerbody with piercings , and hands with painted nails )

And I add a new LAPF body ( meshes\clothes\as   the folders 6 to 9 are unused.  Add a subfolder F ( female) and put in your body  and a labelf.ini with the name of your body.

I add pussy piercings to a Futa LL lowerbody.  So I have my pussy piercings during sex )

With other player characters ( or companions ) I used LAPF horse or dog penis lowerbodies. Or penis with piercings,...

All my 9 clothes\as folders are used ( I need more ! )

• 2 weeks later...

Cup size ? body ? Female or male ?

What about my download Links on page 1 ?

Female:

The BBB armor clothes E-Cup replacer is verry skimpy.

The the DMRA Show a lot of skin.

I don't know any full male replacers.

There is a robe replacer. Front open with visible penis.

Cup size ? body ? Female or male ?

What about my download Links on page 1 ?

Female:

The BBB armor clothes E-Cup replacer is verry skimpy.

The the DMRA Show a lot of skin.

I don't know any full male replacers.

There is a robe replacer. Front open with visible penis.

thanks i found the DMRA stuff on nexus it's a bit hard to get rid of seams and whatnot and oblivion modding is a bit different than skyrim but i think i'm going in the right direction