DMRA BBB Complete

HanPL

A little confused here.

I'd had some issues trying to get other mods to work, so I just totally fresh installed Oblivion, figured I'd get my toon's look set up before I mess with anything else.

Downloaded and unzipped this with no trouble, dropped it into the Data folders, and nothin'. So far in all my experimenting the only nude mod I've gotten to work is Female EyeCandy Body Replacer Nude ( http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/10171 ), but I really prefer the DMRA BBB model.

No other mods installed at the moment. Any advice?

• 1 year later...

Hi! New here.

Is there a way to use those mods to get all female npcs nude? Maybe deactivating some of them?

I've tried the "All NPC's Nude and Naked" Mod but that have nude male npcs also.

Is there any mod for nude female npcs for oblivion?

Thanks.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

"the infinite boobs problem" has been handled very often, reinstall the LAPF or Growlfs skeletons and its fine.

otherwise thanks for the great collection.

this kind iof mod is always needed.

one question though: if i used a complete stock replacer for Oblivion, SI and KotN, do i still have a reason using yours?

because currently i don't use any other custom armors.

i'd use a DMRA version of "shadowwatcher" (as repalcer for DBarmor) and maybe some other armor that i can (rather easily) convert myself.

the only armors from the DMRA repalcer i'd repalce again would be those which only put some pasties on the nipples instead of a real cuirass.

even a BH, Bikini would be better, though a corset would be even better than those.

i'm not form full skimpy, use some realism for heavy armor...

PS: i haven't looked into your files yet.

Archived