DMRA BBB Complete

HanPL

If anyone has the mods on PC please upload it somewhere.

As you wish.

http://www.multiupload.com/F9BTD2KY29

http://www.multiupload.com/UIH7X6Q0LY

Not my work. Thanks to Internet and Hongfire's [Official]Italian Language Thread (source of links).

USE LINKS BELOW

http://depositfiles.com/files/0rvlwahkg

http://depositfiles.com/files/wkugyd5n0

Tried the links but it says that the stuff was taken down and no longer exists.

If anyone has the mods on PC please upload it somewhere.

As you wish.

http://www.multiupload.com/F9BTD2KY29

http://www.multiupload.com/UIH7X6Q0LY

Not my work. Thanks to Internet and Hongfire's [Official]Italian Language Thread (source of links).

USE LINKS BELOW

http://depositfiles.com/files/0rvlwahkg

http://depositfiles.com/files/wkugyd5n0

Tried the links but it says that the stuff was taken down and no longer exists.

Are you sure? I can see the files and I'm downloading them right now. God my connections is slow... :dodgy:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

can someone explain how to get this whole stuff to work? Im trying it since several hours, but nothing (exept for a bunch of strange things like the "boobs of infinity" or a creepy, naked female Guard with a male Head) happend. What do i need beside this Collection? Would be nice if someone could tell me how to install this Thing. Im huge a modding-noob. :s

Hey' date='

can someone explain how to get this whole stuff to work? Im trying it since several hours, but nothing (exept for a bunch of strange things like the "boobs of infinity" or a creepy, naked female Guard with a male Head) happend. What do i need beside this Collection? Would be nice if someone could tell me how to install this Thing. Im huge a modding-noob. :s

[/quote']

Well, to make things as simple as possible here are a couple of rules:

Most all mods that are manual installs are to be dropped into the oblivion\data folder. Always unzip mods to a temp folder so you can see the file structure.

1. Meshes folders get dropped directly into oblivion\data\

2. Sounds folders get dropped directly into oblivion\data\

3. Textures folders get dropped directly into oblivion\data\

4. esp files get dropped directly into oblivion\data\

5. esm files get dropped directly into oblivion\data\

6. bsa files get dropped directly into oblivion\data\

That is the simple part. If a mod only includes some nif files and dds file then you not likely going to understand what to do with them until you get more familiar with modding.

In the case of this mod unzip everything to a temp folder and take a look at the file structure. IF there is a data folder then drop the whole thing into the oblivion folder. IF there is just meshes, texutes folders and esm, esp, bsa files then drop them all into oblivion\data\ (say yes to any overwrite prompts).

Then use OBMM then enable the esp/esm files.

NOTE: Don't forget to archive invalidate via bsa redirection!!!!!

2nd NOTE: This mod requires Knights of the nine AND shivering isles to work.

Now for you boob to infinity deal: go get growlf's universal skeleton and install the "controllable skeleton" NOT the total controllable one.

Link: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

Lastly to get BBB action going you will need a BBB compatible walk. The nexus has them or you can use this one Mur_Zik BBB sexy walk:

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?xncq196ef49bbhv

This file is an OMOD file. You just unzip it to a temp folder and double click on it and OBMM will help you install it.

Thanks for your answer, but it still happend nothing. I just tried to install a simple DMRA-body and even that wasn't successful.

I downloaded

1. The universal-skeleton you linked me to,

2. BBB for DMRA (http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=33441)

3. Mur_Zik's BBB sexy walk.

So at first I opened OBMM and clicked Utilities -> Archive Invalidation -> Update now (BSA redirection was set on default). Next thing i did was unzipping the downloaded files and putting them (skeleton only the controllable) into the "Data" folder. Then I activated Mur_Zik's BBB sexy walk in OBMM. Is there something i forgot to do? I started Oblivion and nothing but the walking animation had changed. My char still had the vanilla-body. :/

Maybe you need some more information? So, at first i had an illegal Copy of Oblivion installed (I already bought it two times on Xbox 360). 2 days ago, Steam sold Oblivion GOTY for 9,99€, so i bought it one more time and thought i could use the illegal installment for practising to install mods correctly. You know what's ironic? After putting several DMRA bodys, Coronerra's Maximum Compatibility Skeleton, NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer, a few more replacers for armors, clothing and robes and finally this collection i managed it to get it run properly. So i thought i could do the same with my Steam-version. But after ~20 times trying it (everytime a clean installation i backed up before), ~15 times nothing happend, ~4 times i got the "boobs of infinity" and once there was this totally screwed up female Guard in (vanilla-)underwear with the male Head.

Well, at least now i know that i have to archive validate it. In the illegal installment, i had the Unofficial Oblivion Patch (which fixes this problem too?). I didn't use it in the Steam-Oblivion. I'm playing the german version and the patch changes some things into english.^^

AFTER you install your bodies and skeletons you will need to archive invalidate via bsa redirection and NOT before :)

Also always unzip things to a temp directory to make sure the file structure is correct. If you end up with oblivion\data\data\ then that mod won't ever function!

The skeleton must be installed to Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\ (for the main one)

and

Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_1stperson\ (for the 1st person one)

Check that they made it to the correct place.

Another link to moving steam apps out of the program files directory so you don't loose any games or mods: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7418-YUBN-8129

Hello everyone, a quick thanks to all the modders and members for all the creation and help. I have read up and done a lot, gone through many troubles and resolved them with this site.

I have come across a problem that is more than I can handle it seems. The last thing I want to do is have to do a clean install so here it goes.

I just added DMRA BBB complete by Uglykid currently d/l'ing this to try, but all the guards are unchanged due to Colourwheels sexy imperial npcs...not using this causes them to be naked males. I would guess that this d/l will overwrite his so I can try that but I have another issue...

I don't have all the armors so I have yet to see how many aren't changed to DMRA but I do have the steel cuirass and it isn't DM or BBB.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry for the long post.

Hello everyone' date=' a quick thanks to all the modders and members for all the creation and help. I have read up and done a lot, gone through many troubles and resolved them with this site.

I have come across a problem that is more than I can handle it seems. The last thing I want to do is have to do a clean install so here it goes.

I just added DMRA BBB complete by Uglykid currently d/l'ing this to try, but all the guards are unchanged due to Colourwheels sexy imperial npcs...not using this causes them to be naked males. I would guess that this d/l will overwrite his so I can try that but I have another issue...

I don't have all the armors so I have yet to see how many aren't changed to DMRA but I do have the steel cuirass and it isn't DM or BBB.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and sorry for the long post.

[/quote']

If you install this pack it will overwrite all the armor that was installed by colourwheel's mod - by the way colourwheel is a "she" :)

The OP lists out what contents are and I would guess that very few items won't be effected. Note that any custom armors/clothes will not be overwritten....so if colourwheels female guards-women are not wearing "vanilla stock items" then DMRA won't impact them at all.

You can always check what all will be installed by unzipping this to a separate folder and checking the contents. Even if it is a bsa or OMOD you can still do this by extracting it via OBMM.

Dang, I knew Colourwheel was a she and still said he. So I can't quite follow why the steel cuirass is unchanged but it seems I am stuck with the guards as they are unless I do a clean install.

Update:

I decided to do a clean install...my armors are showing up as they should be now and the guards are DMRA with no clothes. Hmm, I don't recall what I did but right before I did the uninstall I managed to get the normal bodied, skimpy clothed guards to be DMRA naked then too. Also I noticed all the only male guards left, the captains such as Dion are yellow exclamations. If I remember right that just means the meshes are missing.

Either way I have to figure out how to cloth the females and get the males back...I didn't have missing clothes and captains with the original Colourwheel sexy imperial mod, but this is beyond me atm.

I have invalidated via alteration and redirection with no change. I will post the load order, but I did notice a few other guys and even a woman who were yellow exclamations. There was also one there who was missing everything but his hands and helmet. I also saw a hanging corpse that was on fire?

Now since I did a clean install this wasn't my original order. I haven't noticed any conflicts or problems aside from the same issue as last time. Although I didn't check any men in game before I reinstalled.

Oblivion Vwalk.esp

Get Wet v0.92.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

KT_KhajEyeToggle.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

Inebriation.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

Saurion Red Lights.esp

DLCVileLair.esp