DMRA BBB Complete

HanPL

edtide I appreciate you adding those links, I will take any help I can get atm. Plus this gave me a chance to confirm that I have the right files. I say this because the 2nd link (DMRA Complete part 2) is a zip of nothing but empty folders. I am guessing there is a good reason for that considering when I tried to extract part 1 while waiting on the other to finish d/l it said part 2 was required.

So I guess they just don't all fit in one zip? Anyway, do you have any idea what my problem could be? I copied over all the files and folders in both of these zips, but there was no esp and no change in imperials. I found another DMRA complete and that zip only had the esp and as soon as I activated it the guards were as I stated DMRA/naked. I did notice that the imperial guards had helmets but were bare of all else. In skingrad they have nothing but weapons.

The esp only file was this: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=35441

edtide I appreciate you adding those links' date=' I will take any help I can get atm. Plus this gave me a chance to confirm that I have the right files. I say this because the 2nd link (DMRA Complete part 2) is a zip of nothing but empty folders. I am guessing there is a good reason for that considering when I tried to extract part 1 while waiting on the other to finish d/l it said part 2 was required.

So I guess they just don't all fit in one zip? Anyway, do you have any idea what my problem could be? I copied over all the files and folders in both of these zips, but there was no esp and no change in imperials. I found another DMRA complete and that zip only had the esp and as soon as I activated it the guards were as I stated DMRA/naked. I did notice that the imperial guards had helmets but were bare of all else. In skingrad they have nothing but weapons.

The esp only file was this: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=35441

[/quote']

Sorry I have no clue. I just download this files and put in different host so people in other country have a chance to get it. I didn't make this file, Han did. Wish I could help but I have no knowledge.

No worries, I will continue to do what I can with trial and error + research. Right now even if I revert back to my old bodies and clothes I still have missing files somewhere. I have had purple bodies and black faces and missing eyes in the past and found the problem. This is a bit more extreme but I won't give up!

Somewhere, somehow I have lost some body parts and faces and hair and I will continue to replace files until it is fixed. lol

Ok, I have kinda given up on the DMRA cause its no fun if the guards are without clothes. I realize now that some vampires just like to wander around caves naked, ah well.

• 2 months later...

bump thinking about installing this as I'm kinda getting tired of hgec but before I do, I'd like to ask how this will affect my lovers mods and ect, I'E should I uninstall via wryebash then get these or can I just over write the files in the data folder and be fine also will this affect beautiful people? :huh:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A relevant necrobump / Wall Of Text:

I had been meaning to start this mod earlier, and completing it will take a bit of time because there is SO MUCH STUFF!!! in HanPl's archives. Besides, HanPL and his harem lead lives that are not centred around sitting in chairs waiting for you to buy their stuff. Packages and a few (minor) scripts need to be created. They will not be immobile Goddesses...

Look at the teaser pics and I think you'll see where I'm going with this...

I have all the files and - with HanPL's permission - I'd like to repack them and host them at my server once I've completed the mod. I have to repack them because there are a number of duplicate archives inside archives and I'd like to get the file size as small as possible.

HanPL will, of course, receive full credit. I'm just making a store over here. If there is any problem with using textures others created (I have no readmes - I can't really give proper credit), I'll just keep it as a personal mod.

About 25% done now, should be closer to 50-75% by Monday night (unless I mess something up).

Very low-res screens follow. I'm not sure where to put the door, either.

post-29228-13597876671957_thumb.jpg post-29228-13597876672367_thumb.jpg post-29228-13597876672691_thumb.jpg post-29228-13597876674291_thumb.jpg

I usually add all the clothing and armor mods I download to one or two "stores" - which saves me 40-50 esp slots. This mod will just have HanPL's stuff in it.

I have one problem (so far), though - The "sexy mage robes" have pink blotches where the panties should be. I'm guessing there's a texure missing. I think its ColorWheel's original work, but I don't want to download her entire overhaul just for a panty texture - but I probably will.

How do I find out the name of the missing texture?

• 1 month later...

I usually add all the clothing and armor mods I download to one or two "stores" - which saves me 40-50 esp slots. This mod will just have HanPL's stuff in it.

I have one problem (so far)' date=' though - The "sexy mage robes" have pink blotches where the panties should be. I'm guessing there's a texure missing. I think its ColorWheel's original work, but I don't want to download her entire overhaul just for a panty texture - but I probably will.

How do I find out the name of the missing texture?

[/quote']

Open the mesh in NifSkope and check the file path on the texture.

• 1 month later...

I'm having a similar skeleton problem to something that was discussed earlier in this thread by gregathit and Nepro. I think the conflict is between these two mods:

Unecessary Violence 2

and

Growlf's Skeleton (or probably any skeleton besides Growlf's).

EDIT: WAS having problems but I think I found the cure already. Dunno if ya'll are still having problems.. I could see from one of the posts that Nepro had Unecessary Violence installed tho. I'm gonna try this out:

BBB DeadlyReflex6UnnecessaryViolenceII CompatibilitySkeleton

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40482/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D40482

Hopefully it'll get rid of infinity boobs hehe

Double EDIT: Worked like a charm... YEEEEEEEEEEAH BUDDY

• 3 weeks later...

I have one problem (so far)' date=' though - The "sexy mage robes" have pink blotches where the panties should be. I'm guessing there's a texure missing. I think its ColorWheel's original work, but I don't want to download her entire overhaul just for a panty texture - but I probably will.

[/quote']

I fixed this, but the rest of the mod is waaaay beyond what I can do.

Garcemac is my cousin and my room-mate (Well, we're family. We live together and work together). He gets frustrated easily (but I understand his reasons), so he quit modding and playing the game. I have all of his mods, and some of them (the ones that are semi-complete) are quite insane. And mostly lore-friendly(ish).

More if you have a minute:

His HanPL Double Melons Store has turned into a massive HentaiMania kill-fest, and includes an insane quest that covers not only HanPL's entire archive, but it also includes NailFlan's mods, Krista's mods, Ryk's mods - and a lot of others. I lost count. Its about 4gigs right now. Its a stunning bit of work that is incomplete (and sometimes just ridiculous). I would have to say that he was about half-way through a totally perverted overhaul of the game before he quit.

I'm going to try to strip it back down to a basic store, and then maybe try to figure out how to re-incorporate his quests. Looking at it in the CS is just confusing. There's too much there.

Outside the store, he has dungeons and caves where you can kill hot girls (like in HentaiMania) to aquire these items, NPCs that will hunt you down AFTER you kill Boss NPCs. Example: I was walking to Cheydinhal from the IC and the brother and "sister-in-law" of some non-descript NPC I killed MONTHS ago confronted me on the road near Roland Jenseric's Cabin and kicked my ass. WTF?

There are sex clubs and an opposing stripper faction. There are thieves expelled from the Thieve's Guild who enslave maidens and make them either strippers, sex slaves, or both. Krista has girls being tortured in her Anvil lair (under the The Fo'c's'le), while she and her female concubines drink wine, eat grapes, and copulate with a never-ending supply of young men.

There is a whole sub-plot about rescuing virgins (plus hostels and orphanages...) and an insane, summonable "Blessed Virgin" who lives on an island and who's disciples worship her by having sex while she watches from her throne.

This is insane. I'd like to play through it and post screens, but new characters just die a lot. I don't have any toons that are high enough level to survive.

Another sub-plot that's completely batshit nuts: HanPL's mother lives in a cave under the store. She lives there with her dead zombie husband, and her captive brother-in-law. All day long she practices alchemical magic, trying to bring her dead husband back to life. She does this by extracting semen from her zombie husband and his brother, combing them with a random ingredient, and consuming the results. To speed up her aquisition of "Zombie sperm", you have to go into the sewers and fight "Panty-Stealing Zombies". These zombies not only give "zombie sperm" when they die, they also drop consumable panties. Kill a zombie, and maybe he drops Jensine's panties. If you EAT her panties, your mercantile will get a boost. I don't even want to mention Rohssan's stolen panties...

Even though this may seem horrendously disrespectful of Han, its sickly hilarious - and I've not yet found the missing ingredient. BTW - Her husband's name is Doug ("Beware of the Doug!"), and her brother-in-law is Bob. Canadian shout-out.

He also made a lovely store for Lovers Lab's own Olive - featuring her kimonos, armor, and weapons; a sweet "Cutie Store" for all of Nailflan's clothes and armour, and it seems he has fixed all of Urrl's horribly broken celebrity CM companions by removing the CM dependancy.

I'm not in his league, he won't help at all, and I do not know how to gather all of the resources to share the mods (so maybe someone can help finish them...)

• 3 weeks later...

Damn' date=' i haet depositfiles. Those links were unavailable a hour ago, now they work, but DF says i need to wait 2 hours to download part2.

Thanks for the links anyways.

[/quote']

Seems to be an advantage of having a dynamic IP: Every time I dial in I get a new IP, so no waiting time if I dieconnect after having downloaded the 1st part and and reconnect for the 2nd.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived