ZAZ furniture would be used by bandits on hard + levels. When I would get to that. The way i have it planned would be you get captured and plenty used before any opportunity to escape would present itself. Nor sure tho. Hard+ wont come anytime soon. As I mentioned new dependency would be added then - framework that isn't completed atm.

And by dwemer - tho you wont be raped there.. just tortured a little. Spoiler i guess .. ah, well  :P

For estrus - for sure I wont add it as hard dependency. I wasn't very happy with what I saw in my papyrus log with that mod installed.

Most likely I could add it as an addon for this mod that would add traps in falmer inhabited areas - as I dont have any ideas what to do with falmers. And they are present in plenty of dwemer dungeons which I would like to add.

It could be that without that addon falmer areas would be empty. With it there could be a chance of some monster or tentacle attack or whatever.

Doable, but keep in mind that this would land somewhere at the bottom of my things-to-do list.

In White River watch (bugs and spoilers):

I think I'm seeing three traps, or at least three trap like animations. One near the blind guard which I'm only hearing, one part way through the dungeon which seems to be placed in a wall, which I see and hear get set off but which never affects me. The third at the very end of the dungeon. The bandits come and equip the gag, but the animation never starts.

Also, I received some dialogue suggesting that the mod thinks I have a companion, when I don't.

Heh.. just found some stupid bug I've never thought of - if you use defeat to tie bandit up but leave him/her alive then such bandit may be used in bandit trap scene.

Well this could serve as "bandit getting revenge on you" scenario but it still looks dumb that you are captured by tied up bandit.

So if that happens to you on easy difficulty you can just use resist dialogue option and forget it ever happened. On medium use Free Yourself MCM option to stop the scene (during initial dialog). Or just proceed for the laugh of it...

Would come with some fix to this issue later on.

edit

And it seems i forgot to add something to all of those newly added bandit trap dungeons... So scene would end wrong as of now...

Guess that fix would have to come asap - and here i thought i would just slack all day today...   :P

In White River watch (bugs and spoilers):

I think I'm seeing three traps, or at least three trap like animations. One near the blind guard which I'm only hearing, one part way through the dungeon which seems to be placed in a wall, which I see and hear get set off but which never affects me. The third at the very end of the dungeon. The bandits come and equip the gag, but the animation never starts.

Also, I received some dialogue suggesting that the mod thinks I have a companion, when I don't.

First one is a trap enabling system. Its not the trap. it just the sound of traps getting enabled. Sometimes you would hear that usually don't.

2nd i might placed it wrong - it might be "covered" too much by other object which beaks LOS. No LOS, no trap explosion effect. Will check that. It was just that i found very few decent spots in that cell so I had to improvise...

About follower, well that should not happen... can you check "sqv xx01588a" in the console, then page up to see lines about follower aliases? (xx is a my mod position in your load order, type "help aqdt" to check it)

If you have no follower with you those should be " REF 'Follower01(to 06)' -> NONE ". You would have to check that after triggering a trap because otherwise this quest is inactive and every single REF should be NONE.

Guest TheCuteHamster

I can't get this mod to work. Whenever a trap goes off, a bandit spawns near me, but I'm unable to move, and the bandit doesn't talk to me. I'm using Organized Bandits in Skyrim, might that be a problem?

Edit: It's working now. It seemed to only be the first trap that didn't work.

For estrus - for sure I wont add it as hard dependency. I wasn't very happy with what I saw in my papyrus log with that mod installed.

I had a look at Estrus lately too, since people keep on bugging me to make use of it. And yeah, the Papyrus load it generates was enough to make my otherwise fairly healthy Skyrim installation prone to scripting-load induced CTDs on game load - something that so far only Spouses Enhanced managed to do. The main culprit seems to be the Actor Events mod, EC is unfortunately bundled with. Maybe a kind soul takes pity one day and cleans up EC to remove that thing from it.

im still using the old version ill update to new 1 in a min but while playing old version with alternat start mod going back into helgen cave where the bear was to find the 2 humans forgot there names while going through the cave to the storage room with the potions i got hit a few times by the traps ill update and see what that does

Ran through a dungeon with this, ran into 5-6 traps. Which blew up in my face, did a green glowy animation, did a very small amount of damage... and nothing else. No message, no device.

The only instances of aqdt in my log are "[aqdt_mcmscr <AQDT_MCM (4300950A)>] INITIALIZED" and "[aqdt_mcmscr <AQDT_MCM (4300950A)>]: Registered Devious Traps at MCM."

Edit:

Load Order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

BeeingFemale.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Sneak Tools.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1

HDT Havok Object.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

hydra_slavegirls.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=1

KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1

DHuntress.esp=1

KKFur.esp=1

FullBootForKKSA.esp=1

FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1

Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp=1

Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins for USKP.esp=1

Populated Forts Towers Places.esp=1

Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp=1

Place2Sleep.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

ImmerSlave.esp=1

SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1

zenet_GagQuest.esp=1

Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp=1

slaverun.esp=1

SlaverunEnforcer.esp=1

qayl.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1

DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=0

Devious Cidhna.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

SDpatch - Fixes.esp=1

DeviousTraps.esp=1

Attached Log is for loading the game, triggering a trap, and then checking the log.

Great update! The bandit traps in White River Watch worked perfectly for me, except for the following:

1. On my first attempt, the bandits not brought over by the trap noticed my character and killed me.

2. The quest "Sweet Revenge" did not have a quest target, and did not complete when I killed the bandit who raped me. It also did not return my gold.

still havent tested new version out yet trying to find more mods to play with i just edited elisif to marry i dont know if itll work or not hopefully it will but have you put in hardcore where you get blindfolds and armbinders after all in devices mcm settings the blindfold strenght can be lowered so its not a black screen

Ran through a dungeon with this, ran into 5-6 traps. Which blew up in my face, did a green glowy animation, did a very small amount of damage... and nothing else. No message, no device.

The only instances of aqdt in my log are "[aqdt_mcmscr <AQDT_MCM (4300950A)>] INITIALIZED" and "[aqdt_mcmscr <AQDT_MCM (4300950A)>]: Registered Devious Traps at MCM."

check few things in the console pls

getglobalvalue aqdt_BaRapVictim       - is it 0 or 1 after you trigger such trap yourself.

sqv xx016e31    - xx is a position of this mod in your load order, type help aqdt to check it (first 2 letters/digits would be the same in every result) edit .. judgeing by these AQDT_MCM (4300950A) xx is 43.

is quest enabled after you trigger a trap? which stage is active? both should be displayed at the bottom.

How it should look like is victim value 1 if you triggered it yourself, stage 10 of that quest should be active only for a split second, then either stage 20 or 30 depending on which difficulty you got set and after several sec it should go back to stage 0 disabled.

Btw only case when you would get AQDT errors in your log is if you got outdated DDi or updating of mod went wrong.

Great update! The bandit traps in White River Watch worked perfectly for me, except for the following:

1. On my first attempt, the bandits not brought over by the trap noticed my character and killed me.

Would have to improve those. Guess adding some more slots for bandit aliases should do the trick.

2. The quest "Sweet Revenge" did not have a quest target, and did not complete when I killed the bandit who raped me. It also did not return my gold.

Damn, seems i forgot about something again...

Still - one of the bandits in that cell should have your money in his/her backpack as well as your keys if they were also stolen. You just need to find the one which was picked for the scene.

still havent tested new version out yet trying to find more mods to play with i just edited elisif to marry i dont know if itll work or not hopefully it will but have you put in hardcore where you get blindfolds and armbinders after all in devices mcm settings the blindfold strenght can be lowered so its not a black screen

Blindfolds are still not allowed. As for Armbinders Device trap.. medium.. "If you trigger any trap while being locked in cuffs, collar (harness works as both belt and collar), belt, bra and gag you will have 100% to get an armbinder. If you "lack" anything from that list trap would never pick armbinder."

Not sure when i would add blindfolds maybe as a part of getting yourself free from bandit captivity on hard level? Lets say you manage to loose your bindings but you are blindfolded. You would have like 10 minutes to find an exit from bandit cave (which i can made like a little maze). If you succeed you will manage to escape.

If you fail you would get recaptured, punished and you will have to wait for another chance. 

Guess i like this idea  :lol: 

getglobalvalue aqdt_BaRapVictim       - is it 0 or 1 after you trigger such trap yourself.

It's 0.

sqv xx016e31    -  is quest enabled after you trigger a trap? which stage is active? both should be displayed at the bottom.

No, and 0. Manually setting the stage to 10 correctly pops up a message and equips an item.

Sounds like - for reason that is beyond me - script that is attached to trap magic effect isn't working. Which is plenty strange as this is not one of those that gets attached to savegame.

There's only one reason i can think of - were you using this mod in early versions? like 0.2? Check your skyrim/data/scripts folder if you have something called aqdt_runetrapscript there.

if not then i have no idea whats going on but you might try placing this one

in that folder. maybe having it loose would force it to work.

Btw to everyone - if you have any aqdt_ scripts in either scripts or source folder - delete them.

There's only one reason i can think of - were you using this mod in early versions? like 0.2? Check your skyrim/data/scripts folder if you have something called aqdt_runetrapscript there.

Nope. Installed .4a, never touched this mod before. Putting the loose script in didn't fix anything.

ok, time to do something stupid then.

type "set aqdt_barapvictim to 20" in the console

trigger trap

type "getglobalvalue aqdt_barapvictim"

if its still 20 then this script doesn't work at all - as it's first line is "Victim.SetValue(0)"

if its 0 then it's working but gets stopped at some point for some reason.

either way guess i would make you some debug version of that script in the morning .. got 3 am here...

that way maybe it would be possible to fins at which point it gets stuck.

if its still 20 then only explanation possible is that your character for some reason doesn't met the conditions to become victim of these traps

which are:

has to be female and cannot be child - both have to be met

has to be either in Current follower faction or current hireling faction or has to be a player character - at least one of those 3 have to be met.

Still 20 after triggering a trap.

Tried something completely different: started a new character, coc'd to bleakfallsbarrow, did the "click to set traps" thing, and triggered one. Got paralyzed, ragdolled, a message, and a Device.

So... it's something attached to my savegame that's the problem. Either something wrong with adding the mod to an existing game on your end, or some detritus from an old installed and uninstalled mod on mine. I think I'm going to do a real clean save (new character console advanced to be about the same as the old) for the upcoming Captured Dreams release anyway, so don't worry about fixing this on my behalf. On the other hand, if you want to try to find what the problem was in order to fix it for anyone else in the future, I'm willing to continue trying.

Blindfolds are still not allowed. As for Armbinders Device trap.. medium.. "If you trigger any trap while being locked in cuffs, collar (harness works as both belt and collar), belt, bra and gag you will have 100% to get an armbinder. If you "lack" anything from that list trap would never pick armbinder."

Not sure when i would add blindfolds maybe as a part of getting yourself free from bandit captivity on hard level? Lets say you manage to loose your bindings but you are blindfolded. You would have like 10 minutes to find an exit from bandit cave (which i can made like a little maze). If you succeed you will manage to escape.

If you fail you would get recaptured, punished and you will have to wait for another chance. 

Guess i like this idea  :lol: 

think of it like this the hardcore mod would be fully kitted out with blindfolds after all thats what hardmode is isnt it making the gameplay harder ;)

OK I started a test character, and I am trying Embershard mine. On the first attempt, the trap triggered, but the two bandit just stood there while my character was disabled, holding a bound sword.

I reloaded, made the trap fire again, the scenario started, but the bandit is missing his dialogue. When the scenario finished, I was able to jump to get up, and then the bandit just stood there. I conjured the bound sword and killed him with it.

Skyrim.esm
CRC: C665FD56
Update.esm
CRC: 75967E61
Add: C.Location, Delev, Invent, Relev
Dawnguard.esm
CRC: BF595F21
Add: C.Location, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Names, Sound
HearthFires.esm
CRC: 175CA5DD
Add: C.Location, Graphics, Invent
Dragonborn.esm
CRC: 1406C30C
Add: C.Location, Graphics, Invent, Names
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
CRC: 918881A7
Version: 3.1
RaceCompatibility.esm
CRC: D0528810
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CRC: 22F6680E
Version: 2.05.021
SexLab.esm
CRC: 93A7E8FE
Version: 1.59b
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
CRC: 101A1887
Version: 2.8.2
SexLabAroused.esm
CRC: D63FD228
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CRC: 9B5CB3A6
daymoyl.esm
CRC: DEBA9608
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
CRC: 504E5EFF
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
CRC: 4CEA7693
hdtHighHeel.esm
CRC: 95D50087
HighResTexturePack01.esp
CRC: D596F02A
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp
CRC: 1EA89A4D
Version: 3.1-
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
CRC: B61E85AE
Version: 3.1-
Brows.esp
CRC: 767A76B7
Version: 30411
KS Hairdo's.esp
CRC: DBD301F6
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-7.esp
CRC: 1B863011
Version: 3.1
DD_restrained.esp
CRC: 5E07BF0B
Captured Dreams.esp
CRC: 32512F9A
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CRC: 8A8A009F
Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.
Pretty Combat Idles.esp
CRC: A6E01BC7
Pretty Female Idles.esp
CRC: 1A61C173
Pretty Poses And Animations.esp
CRC: D5205365
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
CRC: D284ACF
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
CRC: 827C2B97
Osare HotPants.esp
CRC: 39D3AA23
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
CRC: A88694E4
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
CRC: 67F00C2F
RaceMenu.esp
CRC: 2765B7D0
SexLab Submit.esp
CRC: 428FBF21
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
CRC: 5773F4FE
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
CRC: D670C28D
Version: 2.05.034
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
CRC: 7B7EC78C
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
CRC: C3172696
SexCrime.esp
CRC: CA168ABD
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
CRC: E6E38B24
Candlelight_Toggle.esp
CRC: E14030FD
SkyUI.esp
CRC: 9330CAF7
Version: 4.1
The Ningheim.esp
CRC: 68AD1182
hydra_slavegirls.esp
CRC: D2EFDB2A
Devious Deviants.esp
CRC: 81866F1F
SOS - Shop.esp
CRC: B3286506
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
CRC: E6FE4F05
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
CRC: 9333B510
DeviousTraps.esp
CRC: 32CD75DE
cutefollower.esp
CRC: 38454A58
XNLLT.esp
CRC: 75A52067
iActivate.esp
CRC: EEA43B3B
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
CRC: F9D67782
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
CRC: 3A1B4F20
Version: 2.4.1
Add: C.Location

Don't mind all the clutter in the Papyrus log; I was playing around before testing.

- Ready and Running
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:55AM] ERROR: (2D034A1F): Does not have face animation data, and therefore cannot have their expression o.
stack:
[ (2D034A1F)].Actor.ClearExpressionOverride() - "" Line ?
[zbf (0B0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyExpressionModifier() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 459
[zbf (0B0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyModifiersMask() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 608
[None].zbfEffectBondage.ApplyEffects() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 24
[None].zbfEffectBondage.OnEffectFinish() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:56AM] daymoyl - Registering custom quest events
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:56AM] ERROR: Object reference has no 3D
stack:
[ (0B014EF0)].Sound.Play() - "" Line ?
[zbf (0B0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.PlayGagSound() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 647
[None].zbfEffectBondage.ApplyEffects() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 26
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:56AM] ERROR: Attempting to set the volume of an invalid sound instance
stack:
.Sound.SetInstanceVolume() - "" Line ?
[zbf (0B0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.PlayGagSound() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 648
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:56AM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ]OnItemRemoved [WEAPON < (000424F9)>], itemCount=1
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:56AM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] UpdateLogCount
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:56AM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] logcount=0
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:57AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:57AM] ERROR: Object reference has no 3D
stack:
[ (0B014EF0)].Sound.Play() - "" Line ?
[zbf (0B0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.PlayGagSound() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 647
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:58AM] -------------------
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:59AM] ERROR: Attempting to set the volume of an invalid sound instance
stack:
.Sound.SetInstanceVolume() - "" Line ?
[zbf (0B0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.PlayGagSound() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 648
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:59AM] [slamainscr ]:Defered maintenance...
[10/17/2014 - 12:07:59AM] [slamainscr ]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:00AM] [slamainscr ]: Enabled Desire spell
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:00AM] [slamainscr ]: Updated notification key to 49
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:00AM] [slamainscr ]: finished maintenance
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:00AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:00AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:03AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:03AM] [DLC2RieklingRescuePlayerScript ]OnUpdate() called GotoState(None) so we can register for OnHit events
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:03AM] [DLC2RieklingRescuePlayerScript ]ProcessingHit OnBeginState() Calling RollForRieklings() and RegisterForSingleUpdate() to reset OnHit Event Capture
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:03AM] [DLC2RieklingRescuePlayerScript ]ProcessingHit OnBeginState() WasProjectile: False
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:03AM] [DLC2RieklingRescueScript ]RollForRieklings()
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:03AM] [DLC2RieklingRescueScript ]RollForRieklings() chance: 25.000000, roll: 99.000000
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:03AM] [DLC2RieklingRescuePlayerScript ]OnHit() akProjectile: None
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:03AM] [DLC2RieklingRescuePlayerScript ]OnHit() akSource: [Form < (32021B2B)>]
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:03AM] [DLC2RieklingRescuePlayerScript ]OnHit() WasProjectile: False
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:08AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:11AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:14AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:14AM] [Zad]: EquipDevice called for Gag (Ring) (Harness)
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:14AM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, equipping Gag (Ring) (Harness)
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:15AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:15AM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ]OnItemAdded [Armor < (0D02B076)>], itemCount=1
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:15AM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] UpdateLogCount
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:15AM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] logcount=0
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:15AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Test Girl: Gag (Ring) (Harness))
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:15AM] [Zad]: No menus are open. Equipping silently.
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:15AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedgag(Test Girl:1)
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:16AM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ]OnItemAdded [Armor < (0900F565)>], itemCount=1
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:16AM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] UpdateLogCount
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:16AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(gag-noFood)
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:16AM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(gag)
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:16AM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] logcount=0
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:16AM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping gag.
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:17AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:30AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:33AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:33AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:39AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Found Animations(25): Rough Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, AP Holding Leg Up, AP Leg Up Fuck, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, Arrok Rape, Zyn Rough Standing, AP Anal, AP Face Down Anal, AP Skull Fuck, AP Fisting, $ZazAP_PilloryBoundSex01, $ZazAP_PillorySex01, $ZazAP_PillorySex02, $ZazAP_PilloryTorment01, $ZazAP_PilloryTorment02, $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyle, $Zap_Armb_Doggy01, $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyleBoth, $Zap_Armb_Doggy01_SS, $ZazAP_SexLabRoughMissionary, $Zap_Armb_Missionary01, $ZazAP_SexLabSkullFuck, $Zap_Armb_Blowjob01,
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:39AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:39AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Test Girl) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:40AM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Test Girl'
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:40AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(bandit) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:42AM] SEXLAB - bandit Stats Seed: Sexuality[60] Foreplay[14] Vaginal[18] Anal[22] Oral[19] Pure[5] Lewd[30]
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:43AM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'bandit'
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:44AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: APHoldLegUp.NingheimRaceF.NordRaceM
[10/17/2014 - 12:08:47AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:14AM] DDRestrainedConfigQuest: Releasing lock...
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:15AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:16AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:18AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:18AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: prepare Timer: -19.279785
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslThreadController ]) Begin
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] ...
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuit() Begin
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuit() End
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript ]: AddonDB.getNudeSuit() Begin
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript ]: AddonDB.getNudeSuit() End
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (000B6DBB)>] ...
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuit() Begin
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuit() End
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript ]: AddonDB.getNudeSuit() Begin
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript ]: AddonDB.getNudeSuit() End
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:19AM] [Zad]: No sex-act-restricted actors present in this sex scene. Done.
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:21AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -7.718750
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:21AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:22AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:23AM] Found 0 arousedActors
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:28AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:29AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:34AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:37AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:48AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:51AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:52AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:53AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -8.982910
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:53AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:53AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:54AM] Found 0 arousedActors
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:59AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[10/17/2014 - 12:12:59AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:01AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:10AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:13AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:13AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:14AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.135742
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:14AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 3
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:15AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:15AM] Found 0 arousedActors
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:15AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:18AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:28AM] slaScanner start time is ....7495.742188
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:28AM] Found 0 arousedActors
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:29AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:29AM] Found 0 nakedActors
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:29AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:30AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:31AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -8.679688
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:31AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 4
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:31AM] [DLC2RieklingRescuePlayerScript ]OnUpdate() called GotoState(None) so we can register for OnHit events
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:32AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:32AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:33AM] Found 0 arousedActors
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:36AM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....7504.518066, player is naked False
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:36AM] slaScanner end time is ....7504.567871
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:37AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:40AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:43AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:46AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:47AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:48AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -8.981934
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:48AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 5
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:49AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:51AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:54AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:58AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmEnd
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:58AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:59AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:59AM] [slainternalscr ]: Test Girl had orgasm date updated
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:59AM] SEXLAB - Test Girl: -- Resetting! --
[10/17/2014 - 12:13:59AM] SEXLAB - bandit: -- Resetting! --
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:00AM] [slainternalscr ]: Test Girl got -44 exposure for having orgasm
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:01AM] [slainternalscr ]: bandit had orgasm date updated
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:02AM] [slainternalscr ]: bandit got -44 exposure for having orgasm
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:03AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Reset Timer: -40.543945
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:04AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEvent: Reset
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:05AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnd
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:05AM] [Zad]: OnAnimationEnd()
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:05AM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd(AnimationEnd, 0, 0.000000, [sslThreadController ]) Begin
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:05AM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] (has race [Race ] and skin None).
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:06AM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (000B6DBB)>] (has race [Race ] and skin None).
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:06AM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd() End
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:06AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [67108864]: 67108864
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:06AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DD)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:13AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:16AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:19AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:22AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:22AM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:26AM] -------------------
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:27AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:29AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:30AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:43AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:46AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:14:59AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:10AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:13AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:30AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:37AM] slaScanner start time is ....7625.201172
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:38AM] Found 1 arousedActors
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:39AM] Found 0 nakedActors
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:39AM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ]OnItemAdded [WEAPON < (000424F9)>], itemCount=1
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:39AM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] UpdateLogCount
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:39AM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] logcount=0
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:39AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:39AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499985)
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:48AM] [Zad]: CheckAllEvents()
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:49AM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....7636.805176, player is naked False
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:49AM] slaScanner end time is ....7636.871094
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:50AM] [Zad]: Processing [Restraints+Armor]
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:50AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 1. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[10/17/2014 - 12:15:57AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:16:00AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[10/17/2014 - 12:16:08AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:16:13AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:16:19AM] VM is freezing...
[10/17/2014 - 12:16:19AM] VM is frozen
[10/17/2014 - 12:16:19AM] Saving game...
[10/17/2014 - 12:16:20AM] VM is thawing...
[10/17/2014 - 12:16:20AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[10/17/2014 - 12:16:24AM] VM is freezing...
[10/17/2014 - 12:16:24AM] VM is frozen

I don't know if all of this Papyrus chatter means anything to this problem, but I tried to get the last few pages (of nearly 38,000 kb) to see if it had anything to say about it.

OK I started a test character, and I am trying Embershard mine. On the first attempt, the trap triggered, but the two bandit just stood there while my character was disabled, holding a bound sword.

I reloaded, made the trap fire again, the scenario started, but the bandit is missing his dialogue. When the scenario finished, I was able to jump to get up, and then the bandit just stood there. I conjured the bound sword and killed him with it.

Can you check which stage was it? 50 or 140?

That line about gag equipped on you was from my mod?

Well, you have sexlab activity right after that - if it wasn't from my mod then whatever mod triggered that it broke my scene for sure.

Or was it my mod any you mean dialog after SL scene?

Guess i would add some debug.traces to my mod... at least it would be easier to spot at which point something happened.

Well, you have sexlab activity right after that - if it wasn't from my mod then whatever mod triggered that it broke my scene for sure.

Or was it my mod any you mean dialog after SL scene?

Guess i would add some debug.traces to my mod... at least it would be easier to spot at which point something happened.

I've been having problems with Embershard mine as well. The dialogue triggered, but after the bandits had talked, the SL scene didn't trigger. Instead, my character and Lydia were just standing there, frozen. (and that's reproducible, regardless of whether it's one bandit or two and which dialogue. Though at another trap, the bandit supposedly approachign never showed up and the characters were again just standing there frozen).

The only way to get a different outcome when the bandit(s) showed up was being confrontational and fighting