You should  ;)

It wont be just simple whipping you would get there - that one for sure  :D

Tho i guess i would have to learn plenty of new tricks before that would happen so don't expect to hear ETA anytime soon... Especially that end of the year is the time when i'm most busy with less virtual work.

There are some issues to figure out still. Like a "conflict" with CD. Basically goal of Vel in his mod is to make player wear devices for a long time (maybe even permanent in some future release). While someone is wearing those - other mods cant rly do much to such players. Guess i would have to find some way.

Care to give us some idea of what horrors are in your mind that we might expect if you can pull it off.

And...gah...I was hoping that wasn't Vel's goal...although, really, if I hadn't realized it yet, I'd be dumber than a Riekling stoned out on Skooma.  Part of me is fleeing in terror at that thought...part of me is...running the opposite direction...

That's something i would like to expand the most. And to make it work both ways.

But also i want to base it on certain framework which is in development atm andhard to say when it would be ready to use. It's creators have a thing for little details  :lol:

I really like your mod. It´s totally well done.

My game is pretty dark (especially in dungeons) and the traps don´t glow (is it normal?) so I trigger around 95% of them :D

A nice thing I noticed is, that while I had troubles with most other mods that add "traps" (Devious Loot and Deviously Enchanted Chests), I could instantly trigger the first trap I saw - not saw I mean... - and it worked just as it should.

Sending my follower into the traps works fine as well and looks hilarious, because the moment they trigger the trap they say some standard comment while falling like a sack of rice :lol:

Keep up your good work, be it with this mod or some new. I am awaiting everything.

Just wanted to quickly give a thumbs up to this mod, I like how it makes dungeons refreshingly dangerous again so I don't just run at full pelt cleaving everything to death without a care in the world. Your placement is really good, makes it feel like the traps are placed by a real enemy, rather than a script or a level designer. Also for what its worth, I quite like higher frequency of traps as it keeps you on your toes. 

Wanted to ask, as you add more traps and types, will it be possible to selectively disable the trap type but keep the trap placement? To explain, say I like the standard devious traps but not the bandit ones, could I disable the bandit ones, but have them replaced with the normal devious traps? I just really look forward to when every dungeon is filled with these traps and I have to really care about dungeon delving again but not worry too much about each trap possibly setting me up in a set of scenes and something bugging out (my fault for having an overloaded install but still).

Looking forward to more dungeons being  done.

Care to give us some idea of what horrors are in your mind that we might expect if you can pull it off.

Most likely there would be change of plans  :P

That's just me - i keep getting weird ideas which keep turning my work upside down. And i cant just thorw them away because i simply like them  ;)

Basically problem is that i had some ideas of what to do with dwemer - and the more thought i gave it the more i've seen those ideas somewhere else. For example i wanted to use plenty of ZAZ there. But i played Vel scene in thalmor embassy and one thing was clear, being locked in ZAZ without any kind of interaction is boring to say the least. So ZAZ would likely be used by bandits on hard level instead and there would be .. an interaction  :P

Had a very good idea of why dwemer constructs would be interested in abusing you. Then i decided that very same feature could be put to better use in Damsel quest - which is my favorite. Maybe i would use it anyway in both quests. Not sure yet.

And few others like that.

So i'm not exactly sure yet what would happen in those dwemer ruins. I do have like 2 ideas left - one of them is completely crazy  :lol:

I really like your mod. It´s totally well done.

My game is pretty dark (especially in dungeons) and the traps don´t glow (is it normal?) so I trigger around 95% of them :D

A nice thing I noticed is, that while I had troubles with most other mods that add "traps" (Devious Loot and Deviously Enchanted Chests), I could instantly trigger the first trap I saw - not saw I mean... - and it worked just as it should.

Sending my follower into the traps works fine as well and looks hilarious, because the moment they trigger the trap they say some standard comment while falling like a sack of rice :lol:

Keep up your good work, be it with this mod or some new. I am awaiting everything.

Well, for one thing that mentioned offer to help other modder: its like 3 weeks now and still didn't get much of a reply so i guess they are either not interested or - which i fear is more likely - their project isn't going well. I very much hope it's not true because that would be a grave loss...

And for my other mod i get a feeling that i can make part of that mod here and just use them for something very different later on. Thats why i would be putting so much effort into Damsel quest.

So i guess i will develop it some more. As time would allow - end of the year is when my RL work gets messy...

Just wanted to quickly give a thumbs up to this mod, I like how it makes dungeons refreshingly dangerous again so I don't just run at full pelt cleaving everything to death without a care in the world. Your placement is really good, makes it feel like the traps are placed by a real enemy, rather than a script or a level designer. Also for what its worth, I quite like higher frequency of traps as it keeps you on your toes. 

Wanted to ask, as you add more traps and types, will it be possible to selectively disable the trap type but keep the trap placement? To explain, say I like the standard devious traps but not the bandit ones, could I disable the bandit ones, but have them replaced with the normal devious traps? I just really look forward to when every dungeon is filled with these traps and I have to really care about dungeon delving again but not worry too much about each trap possibly setting me up in a set of scenes and something bugging out (my fault for having an overloaded install but still).

Looking forward to more dungeons being  done.

That could be done with the use of MCM if I would be stubborn enough to do it. Replacing that is. Never done such thing but i think i do know how. Will think about it.

For sure it wont work in other direction - it wont ever be possible to turn device trap into bandit or dwemer trap.

Guess i'll up v0.41 in few days with some more dungeons and another few improvements. Maybe after the weekend. Depends for example if Fishburger would up new version of hes mod  :lol:

1.4b Bug: Embershard mine bandit trap scene is broken

The first trap, just past the rock trap, works on follower (scene with dialog leading to you helping your follower up)

Doesn't work on player: player gets two notifications, one that you were knocked out, one that someone is approaching, then screen video is returned and player can't move and bandits walk away.

Log is from auto save at entrance, turning on debug, running into trap

Edit: should mention, this is only the first trap of this kind I've seen, might be all traps are borked for me, not sure yet

scratch that, the second trap in the corridor leading to the bridge lever worked fine. Edit: and every other trap so far has worked

Maybe it doesn't work because the trap being setoff starts the dialog between the two guards?

One each, same boxes I get in the traps that work elsewhere.

Edit: can you not reproduce it? This is on a young save and this is the first time the player has been to this dungeon, so the traps are all set and the dialog between NPCs is still triggering

Maybe I'll try this out on a brand new save, although it shouldn't be old enough to cause issues issue is same on new save for me

Papyrus log for new save, loaded auto at door, set debug, ran into trap.

well I thought it might have been the scripted game dialog, but I snuck past and triggered the dialog, waited for it to finish, and the trap scene is still broken.

Maybe it's some incompatible mod then?

Load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
EagleEyePerk.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
Lootification.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Cloaks.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
FollowerWander2.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
psychoelfs no ability trees.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Non-playable Armor.esp=1
SDTest1.esp=1
01VampireNoDirtTintmask.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
ASIS-Dependency.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
RSChildren - Complete.esp=1
RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Immersive Karthwasten.esp=1
Immersive Ivarstead.esp=1
Immersive Kynesgrove.esp=1
Immersive Dragon Bridge.esp=1
Immersive Falkreath.esp=1
Immersive Morthal.esp=1
Immersive Riverwood.esp=1
Immersive Rorikstead.esp=1
Immersive Shors stone.esp=1
Immersive Stonehills.esp=1
Immersive Whiterun.esp=1
Immersive Dawnstar.esp=1
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp=1
Immersive Darkwater crossing.esp=1
RiftenThiefEdition.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
PeacefulMudcrabs.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
AngrimApprentice.esp=1
Magierkleidung.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
SSv2.esp=1
DD - Interactions.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
Devious Devices - Males Addon.esp=1
SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp=0
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp=1
SexLabAnimalSex.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLabGuild.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
TS_FetishWardrobe.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp=1
NewmillerHighHeelsBlck.esp=1
NewmBikininLatex2.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
ol3dSlAndFurn.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
Skyrim Realistic Archery.esp=1
AradiaDDintegrated.esp=1
Aradia Devious Rogue Armor.esp=1
Aradia Living Parasite Armor.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
DD_restrained.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
HSxHorseStablingCities+HF.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=1
SexLab_MindControl.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
DeviousTraps.esp=1

Updated your (great) mod yesterday.

All traps work fine on my PC, but my follower (lydia, at least for now) doesn't give a fu** about your traps. When i send her to trigger one (more funny than spouting flames), she comes close, i see the trap detonating with her in the AoE, but she's not affected at all (no paralysis, stands just fine, no item equipped).

I could get her to trigger only one in ten i tried to get her into.

Any tip about this?

Send me your log file with debug option on (MCM) if you can.

Something strange has to be happening as there is no difference between how those traps work. If one works all others should as well. They are all controlled by the very same quest.

Followers like Lydia shouldn't cause any problems - dunno maybe it's some follower overhaul mod?

You could also try typing in the console

sqv aqdt_DevTrQST

and check which stage is active after you make your follower trigger a trap (it should be stage 0, status disabled unless you use this command when some message box is displayed on your screen)

or when such message box is displayed check if quest aliases are filled or do they have none values. 

Edit: can you not reproduce it? This is on a young save and this is the first time the player has been to this dungeon, so the traps are all set and the dialog between NPCs is still triggering

Maybe I'll try this out on a brand new save, although it shouldn't be old enough to cause issues issue is same on new save for me

well I thought it might have been the scripted game dialog, but I snuck past and triggered the dialog, waited for it to finish, and the trap scene is still broken.

It's just that one trap that gives that problem, right?

Guess will have to place a new one there instead in the next version. i triggered it plenty of times during testing, only wrong thing i've seen is that sometimes it seem to be triggering twice at the same time. This sure could bug things but for me it was working fine.

Basically if quest that controls bandit scene is set to stage 50 then bandits should follow you / stay close to you if you are not moving. Also they should have their weapons unsheathed.

If they don't then that 50r2 scene apparently does not start. Point is scene like that shouldn't bug. Thats a basic force greet.

If you can try triggering this trap on medium difficulty - another scene would be starting then.

*snip*

Something strange has to be happening as there is no difference between how those traps work. If one works all others should as well. They are all controlled by the very same quest.

Followers like Lydia shouldn't cause any problems - dunno maybe it's some follower overhaul mod?

You could also try typing in the console

svq aqdt_DevTrQST

and check which stage is active after you make your follower trigger a trap (it should be stage 0, status disabled unless you use this command when some message box is displayed on your screen)

or when such message box is displayed check if quest aliases are filled or do they have none values. 

Maybe I'll try this out on a brand new save, although it shouldn't be old enough to cause issues issue is same on new save for me

It's just that one trap that gives that problem, right? yes

Guess will have to place a new one there instead in the next version. i triggered it plenty of times during testing, only wrong thing i've seen is that sometimes it seem to be triggering twice at the same time. This sure could bug things but for me it was working fine.

Basically if quest that controls bandit scene is set to stage 50 then bandits should follow you / stay close to you if you are not moving. Also they should have their weapons unsheathed.

If they don't then that 50r2 scene apparently does not start. Point is scene like that shouldn't bug. Thats a basic force greet.

If you can try triggering this trap on medium difficulty - another scene would be starting then.

Went back and triggered the trap on easy to get the sqv, says quest is not enabled, state is "", aliases empty. This sqv is after I get the two messages, and the bandits are walking away from me

Tried this same trap with medium, got bugged scene again, I think there was only one box, and player is now gaged (maybe more under robe), again quest variables not set, no quest.

log contains auto-save at door-> turn on debug and medium -> run into trap -> wait several seconds -> diagnose set -> in game wait 1 hour

Seems i found a script bug thanks to that... Its not a reason of this issue tho

This should not be possible

[10/29/2014 - 06:13:32PM] AQDT BR no followers detected
[10/29/2014 - 06:13:41PM] AQDT BR St 100 victim set to 3
[10/29/2014 - 06:13:41PM] AQDT BR St140 scene st140BV called

Basically it tried to run the scene of both player and follower getting abused. But there was no follower, right?

Will have it fixed in next version.

Still, if that trap itself would not be bugged then initial dialog between bandits (from that 140bv scene) should play as intended. Things would get weird later on.

Hey, I got an Idea for the follower dialoge. Do with it what you want (or not).
Okay, so I woke up with this Idea: once the game shows "talk to your comapanion" and you tell your companion that you got keys. At one point in the dialoge tree she asks you: "why don't you just get yourself a whore?". If you select "that is what I am doing right now" she gets angry and you have to wait for her to calm down.

My idea: when you select "that is what I am doing right now" your follower gets angry and demands you take the devices of right now [select yes or no] if you select no she will brawl with you (unless wearing an armbinder, not sure about what should happen then).

If you win the brawl she will lick your pussy/suck your cock.

If you lose the brawl your keys will be stolen and your follower will lock the devices (some or all) on you. You would have to:

(option 1): Pay your follower money to get the devices off. (money gets destroyed afterwards to prevent you from taking the money back afterwards.)

OR (option 2): Your follower wants you to get a certain item(s) for him/her.

OR (option 3): Your follower wants you to lick her pussy/suck his cock.

follower will ask you what you plan on doing to make them forgive you and release you:
"I will pay you X gold" option 1
"Is there something you want?" option 2
"Are you not in some tension now you see me all helpless like this?" option 3

Like I said, do with it what you want :)

-Not native speaker so I'm sorry for any mistakes. If you have any questions about what I mean please ask
(will be moving this weekend so I may not be online)

It might be a cool addition but

1) it would have to wait until APPS relationship framework would be up (might be not that far away as they released first part of it today)

2) doubt it would be based on brawl - basically brawls in Skyrim sucks donkey balls (too long, too boring and all you need to do is keep smashing 1 button... why the hell they didn't do it in the same way as it was for example in The Witcher 2 is beyond me...) and they are completely bugged most of the time.

Maybe it could be made that she will stop fighting your enemies demanding that she wont do a thing until you give her that key. Maybe she would refuse to carry your junk anymore. Maybe she would just leave you.

Hell lot of ideas but we will see what would come out of it.

Basically i would be rebuilding and expanding whole this quest once relationship part of APPS framework would be up.

For now its based mainly on how many traps did you make her trigger. I'll most likely change that.

What i'm tempted with is to make my own arousal plugin that would be handling only you and your follower and it would be determining what kind of options you will have available.

Current version of SL Aroused is just no good as i would love to play with 2 things that one is missing - severe effects of being horny as hell for a long time without release and orgasm denial.

You could already try to play with the Relationship Framework. In the initial release of the APPS - Framework the partly developed Relationship module is already included. It should work but don't use it for releasing your mod yet because it currently lacks the cleanup (and some other stuff).

It may take us until the end of the year before we have the Relationship finished. Some things were not considered when we begun developing it and now it bites us hard in the ass :P

No rush i guess... Seems like it'll be at least one bug fix update of 0.4x and then major update (0.5?) most likely with couple of bug fixes later until i would really need it.

And with the mess that i have in mind.. it wont happen that fast. Well, hopefully before the end of the year  :P

For good thing i once again fool around in 3dMax so maybe i would improve those animations for you at some point  ;)

i would love to have this mod auto refresh the traps in old dungeons you are visiting again.

im using a respawn mod so i can do dungeons for fun.

and i have to press the spawn button in the MCM. but then im extra alert for the traps. would be fun if it just exploded in your face again just becous your forgot it was there :)

Which function have you used to respawn them?

Because well, this is one aspect of this mod i did not test at all. All of those traps are flagged to respawn but tbh i have no idea if thats enough to actually make them respawn (CK is sometimes ... different).

Can you try it on some follower? Some vanilla one as not all custom work. Just to check what would happen.

If it would work then you may have similar issue as verstort - there is some mod that causes player to become immune to paralysis effects.

And my scripts dont do anything before that paralysis would be applied to victim. So if someone is immune to paralysis then hes pretty much immune to my traps.

What mod is it - i have no idea. But it pretty much breaks mine.

I'll have this conflict solved in next version - whenever would that happen because i decided to rework some features of this mod a little. And RL keeps me busy recently.

As for little update

At some point i decided that i don't really like the idea of my own mod  :P

Always wanted to make sub / dom themed mod - and this mod has such potential. Problem is it's placing player rather in victim role.

And what i'm really interested in is a player as dom / slaver role. Ultimate goal of this mod would be to make your follower submit to you.

As for other way around - most likely i wont do this at all. There is plenty of mods that is aiming to add such feature and to make something that would be at least comparable to their work would require a lot of effort. As i dont have either time or determination to do so then maybe i would link my mod to some other that has follower dom theme (if i'll be able to make some author of such mod to agree).

So with this in mind some part's of this mod will be changed. It would still allow player to become victim but well.. let's just say that using those traps on others would likely receive more attention from me in future updates.

My current to do list:

- Replace magic effect paralyze that is used by traps with something else. Done they will use absorb effects now
- Automatic unequip of devious items from NPCs - for example during damsel quest Done
- Revamped system of choosing random device for a victim to wear Done No more attempts to equip device that is already equipped. Devious piercings would be added.
- Adding an interactive SkyUI widget that would allow player to resist a trap In progress I'm learning how to use Shockwave Flash
- Adding an arousal plugin which would determine available dialogue options with your follower and maybe other NPCs as well
- Support for female NPCs - for now those traps would affect female bandits if you make them walk into it. You would be allowed to abuse affected bandit to your heart content. At some later point i guess i'll make a quest during which player would meet some scholar that would offer to teach you how to conjure a bandit / device trap.
- And adding some new dungeons

Once done i would have to stick all those elements into one - and hopefully bugfree - whole.

ETA? I have no idea...

As for little update

At some point i decided that i don't really like the idea of my own mod  :P

Always wanted to make sub / dom themed mod - and this mod has such potential. Problem is it's placing player rather in victim role.

And what i'm really interested in is a player as dom / slaver role. Ultimate goal of this mod would be to make your follower submit to you.

FWIW, if you haven't seen it already, there is a nice placeable trap to be found here

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56960/?

It's mainly a joke mod, but the 'placeability' is interesting.  Any of the scripting there of any use to you in pursuing your preferred dom/slaver role?