atm they can be triggered by male players but explosion would have no effect.

same on male followers.

likely IF i ever add some support far male players it would be based on arousal rather than devices.

In theory i can make it that device traps would affect males if some ppl would show interest in this i could be convinced. For other types of traps then i'm afraid this wont happen as i would have no idea how to prevent MM scenes from happening.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say, this mod is really great in its current state. Although it's totally your choice to go another direction, I'd love to get a version just with the traps as they currently exist placed in more dungeons. 

• 2 weeks later...

as mentioned i'm quite busy with RL atm - so tbh i did nothing for this mod in past 3 weeks. i simply have no time for it. End of the year is a crazy time in my company.

for other bad news i want to work on something else for now - that little time i would be able to spent on modding i would be working on that thing (i 'm modding other mod). This shouldn't take long.

for good news DT is not dead and i do plan to continue this. it's just unlikely that any update would come before mid january.

as mentioned i'm quite busy with RL atm - so tbh i did nothing for this mod in past 3 weeks. i simply have no time for it. End of the year is a crazy time in my company.

for other bad news i want to work on something else for now - that little time i would be able to spent on modding i would be working on that thing (i 'm modding other mod). This shouldn't take long.

for good news DT is not dead and i do plan to continue this. it's just unlikely that any update would come before mid january.

Sure, I (and many others I hope), can wait, take your time :)

The other mode..is it for Skyrim as well? Great if you tell us something about it

The other mode..is it for Skyrim as well? Great if you tell us something about it

It is skyrim.

Slavery mod with significant player dominant role - which i like very much and trying my best to help make it even better.

Too early to say it more clearly  ;)

It is skyrim.

Slavery mod with significant player dominant role - which i like very much and trying my best to help make it even better.

Too early to say it more clearly  ;)

Ok thanks :)

Thank you aqqh, I just tried your mod and it's great so far. I really like the trap placement so far, it's super hard to spot them in time.

I hope you find the time to keep working on this in the future, it's more fun when the mod is player-driven rather than just getting equipped with random items.

Since an active male addon for DD exists, it would be nice to have a simple off switch for the gender-check.

Such switch for sure wont be simple as it is handled by conditionals not script.

i'll think about it. maybe i'll add separate magic effects for female and for male. tho most likely male version would be very limited compared to female - not sure if anyone would be interested in having his male char ... caught by bandits as male-male scenes would be very likely...

Maybe male version would be all around devices no matter where it would happen. maybe it would act differently if male player would have female follower around. 

Since an active male addon for DD exists, it would be nice to have a simple off switch for the gender-check.

Such switch for sure wont be simple as it is handled by conditionals not script.

i'll think about it. maybe i'll add separate magic effects for female and for male. tho most likely male version would be very limited compared to female - not sure if anyone would be interested in having his male char ... caught by bandits as male-male scenes would be very likely...

Maybe male version would be all around devices no matter where it would happen. maybe it would act differently if male player would have female follower around. 

Funny you're mentioning that, because M-M content is exactly what I'm looking for.

Still, if you are of the opinion that M-M is squick, which seems oddly common on LL despite my inability to spend 5 minutes here without running into F-F content, there is the feminized level lists mod which would go well with full male support for straight players.

Regardless, I thank you for the quick response and actual consideration of the idea. I understand it's your mod and it's your decision to make.

well tbh if you are any faimiliar with Creation Kit then it's VERY easy to get rid of this limitation

load this mod as active file (you need to have skyrimeditor.ini file modified to allow loading of multiple master files)

in object window select magic > magic effect

type aqdt in filter window

you will get something like this - IDs of those effects would be little different but if its starts with AQDT then its mine. There should be 2 results

Right upper corner you got conditionals window - its a definition what kind of actors are allowed to be affected by these traps.

Right click on the line saying GetIsSex Female = 1 select delete

save the mod.

repeat for both bandit and device magic effect if you like

Tbh my "developer" version of this mod is broken (i'm in the middle of applying number of changes). So the only version that i have installed atm doesn't work at all.

As mentioned i'm busy atm with both RL and some other modding project so i wont be updating it for a while. So if you would wait for me to do this edit you would have to wait about a month.

Edit: this wont change the fact that dialogues during bandit scenes are written with female victims in mind, so bandits would address male player as female - If i would be supposed to add male versions i would need to get suggestions for how to change those dialogues.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey. I have this problem somebody else has, I haven't found an appropriate response though. Clean, new save, female character. If I trigger a trap, the explosion goes off, but nothing happens. Not even a dialogue, like that one in the screenshots. The bad thing is, even though I'm running the debug version with the mod enabled and the debug option checked, there is absolutely nothing regarding the mod in the papyrus logs. If I disable the mod through MCM, this line appears: [01/06/2015 - 11:02:16PM] [aqdt_mcmscr <AQDT_MCM (7B00950A)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected text option, page "settings", index 0 - probably meaning that the mod is disabled, thus not working. I have tried messing around, using player.setstage on the quest 7B016E31, EditorID AQDT_DevTrQST to 20, it gave me a dialogue option and equipped a device. Do I have some scripts missing? There's none in the download folder though.

Thanks

Try triggering it with a follower (preferably vanilla one like Lydia for example - not every custom follower is supported). If it would work then its most likely the same issue as for those guys before - a mod conflict.

Some mod is making player characters immune to magic effect that my mod is using - and the effect im am using is vanilla one. I have no idea what kind of mod is that. But its breaking mine.

Basically problem with that mod conflict is - it prevents that magic effect of this trap to be properly applied. And until that spell gets applied the quest which run things in my mod does literally nothing.

And ye - i know that i announced a fix to that issue long time ago.. But tbh i dont know when i would post any kind of update to this mod.

Got myself involved in two other projects so finding any time to spare is tricky. Especially that i promised someone to redo a part of his mod and would be best if it would be done before next update of it - which is coming shortly. Once i would be done with that - we will see.

Edit 01.13.2015

Mod status - On Hold till further notice

I got myself involved in development of SexLab Sex Slaves mod. Next stable version of it (4.0) would include first content made by me - revamp of a starting quest.

I'm planning to do much more for that mod - basically i want to help turn it into best slavery player dom mod ever seen (not that there was many of them to be seen...).

This would include quests made / remade by me, new game mechanics (non linear training of captured NPCs into slaves), idea contribution for Fishburger work, beta testing, maybe even implementation of Devious Devices in that mod if Fish wont have anything against.

On top of that i would like to try with non adult mod (mage gameplay overhaul) as i like to play as spellcaster but in skyrim mage gameplay on highest difficulty levels is so bad that it makes me cry...

All this gonna keep me quite busy.

Nope, Lydia did not trigger it. Basically, same thing as if I did trigger it. Green explosion, no dialogue, no papurus log info. You think the cause may be some spell modifying mod? I'm running both PerMa and Apocalypse, so it's very likely to be correct. By the way, what projects are you working on? ^^

Thanks for the info though.

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod and it works fine. But I have a question... 

How do I actually get rid of the stuff? I am level 2 and all the self-remove dialogue options fail. I then ran through Riverwood but there was no dialogue option to get it removed by someone. 

On very low level your options are quite limited.

Basically you would need to get yourself a key somehow - For the masses mod makes them drop sometimes, or they can be crafted (tho if you are stuck with default setting of DDI then you have no chance of getting materials needed to craft a key on such level).

You can try getting yourself Captured Dreams mod where you can get yourself free for a fee (but again prices could prove quite high for a low level).

Basically - these items are normal Devious Devices items. So you can remove them with any kind of mod that offer such possibility.

I was planning my own way of getting yourself free - your follower would play a major role in this - but as of now i have no idea when (or even if) that would happen.

I may release 0.4c version with few more fixes but there would be nothing major there. Got myself quite busy with something else - especially that plans got ambitious  ;)

Hm, ok then I better disable it until I am higher in level. I ran into all 3 traps in the first mine after Helgen (they're very hard to spot which is ok) which resulted in several devices including the gag. You said that you intended us to get trapped. 

That's a nice thing for the current dungeon you're in but I don't want to run around with that stuff for several levels. I understand that many people like it that way so I'm not saying you should change that. Maybe an MCM option that would enable Smiths to remove them for a low price? 

Edit: is it possible to console-add the key? 

Well, if you set DDi crafting options to easy those keys do are easy to craft. All you need is an iron ignot i guess.

Problem is - those options are locked out if you have anything devious equipped on you. So if you are stuck with default option (hard) it requires flawless diamond which is next to impossible to find before lv like 30.

What i would reccomend is to give DD For the Masses mod a try. Any bandit you kill can drop a key then (some would be fake tho).

When i was playing various "slave start" mods it was how i was usually getting myself free of devices.

I've been trying to figure out the problem Im having with this mod for days, so I'm finally posting here.  On everyone Ive tried (myself, lydia, etc) the trap will trigger, the animation will play, the dialog will come up, but nothing ever gets equipped.  the ones that draw attention of bandits seem to work just fine.  I have no idea why just the items wont equip.  Anyone have any idea?

Haveing problems with Estrus Charus and this mod - it keeps on leaving attachements like in the pic

Admitty it is amusing idea of having a parasite stuck on her- but nothing is showing up Estrus or Devious Cursed loot to say that's what is happening. screenshot10_by_rjlbwb-d8emhlm.jpg

I've been trying to figure out the problem Im having with this mod for days, so I'm finally posting here.  On everyone Ive tried (myself, lydia, etc) the trap will trigger, the animation will play, the dialog will come up, but nothing ever gets equipped.  the ones that draw attention of bandits seem to work just fine.  I have no idea why just the items wont equip.  Anyone have any idea?

Does bandit event equip devices on you? It should.

On medium oyu should be gagged and then receive another item later. On easy you should get random restraint at the end of a scene.

If you dont try to attach a log.

Haveing problems with Estrus Charus and this mod - it keeps on leaving attachements like in the pic

Admitty it is amusing idea of having a parasite stuck on her- but nothing is showing up Estrus or Devious Cursed loot to say that's what is happening.

screenshot10_by_rjlbwb-d8emhlm.jpg

my mod have nothing to do with estrus.

so if estrus event or anything got triggered by my trap some other mod has to be involved and i have no idea which one - i'm not using estrus for months now.