Where to get Modified Moonshadow Elf texture?

I've seen people talking about it in the "What mod is this?" thread but it's too hard to find it there now. So where can I get it? If you have it and can upload to mediafire, I would be grateful.

I've seen people talking about it in the "What mod is this?" thread but it's too hard to find it there now. So where can I get it? If you have it and can upload to mediafire' date=' I would be grateful.

[/quote']

There's actually quite a few different edits floating around that i've seen. You would have to be more specific on what one you want. I imagine you must want Gwangdoll's edit. Good luck! *salute*

BUT! Here's one with no makeup.

tumblr_lxskofiy8y1rn8yzvo1_r1_500.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/archive/U5ZCXCzg/moonshadowelvesretex.html

• 4 months later...

Oh, I had forgotten about this thead, hehe. But thanks for the uploads. I think Gwangdolls will do nicely. I just wanted something standard. Will see if I will still play Oblivion now. :P

aafNMgOS.jpg

This is a modified texture on Moderteam' date='

I am asking the author for the permission to transfer it to here.

[/quote']

Could you PM it to me aswell, in case you already have it and are allowed to share it? :)

I have sent it.

Could i also have a pm for it please? i've been searching for this for ages. i would really appreciate it

Thanks

Archived