Escape the Cell - Live Another Life and Skyrim Unbound Mini addons

This mod is very close to the official re-release. All the scenarios have been moved to separate quests. The player homes questline is finished. The non-dragonborn quest is nearing completion.

Much of this is untested. That's where you come in - I'm looking for beta testers for the new version. Be the first of your friends to see the sparkling new features! Run around the neighbourhood with your phone looking to ...

Oh, wait, that's Pokemon Go.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested. :)

Thanks.

If you still need testers I wouldn't mind giving it a go :)

This mod is very close to the official re-release. All the scenarios have been moved to separate quests. The player homes questline is finished. The non-dragonborn quest is nearing completion.

Much of this is untested. That's where you come in - I'm looking for beta testers for the new version. Be the first of your friends to see the sparkling new features! Run around the neighbourhood with your phone looking to ...

Thanks.

*edit* Derp didn't read the dates right :P probably long past that point now

Thanks.

*edit* Derp didn't read the dates right :P probably long past that point now
are you saying you want to help with the beta?

You're doing a beta? Can I help? I don't have a lot of time for testing, but I do have some...

you mean you don't read every single post in every single thread I make?! Oh, the audacity of some people! ;)

Also, check your pm's, and thanks for volunteering.

You're doing a beta? Can I help? I don't have a lot of time for testing, but I do have some...

you mean you don't read every single post in every single thread I make?! Oh, the audacity of some people! ;)

What.. you are now allowing someone that don't read every post in every single thread you make ... :blink:

You are slipping... :P

I can't.. sorry. Don't have Skyrim even installed.

Good Luck jfraser!

What.. you are now allowing someone that don't read every post in every single thread you make ... :blink:

Good Luck jfraser!

right? I need to pull out the chains and whips! Oh, wait, that's not a threat to this crowd.

Good Luck jfraser!

right? I need to pull out the chains and whips! Oh, wait, that's not a threat to this crowd.

You'd get a lot more testers that way :P

Yes I would like to help with the beta :P

Thank you. I was going to say check your PM's, but you already have. ;)

Good Luck jfraser!

You'd get a lot more testers that way :P

Very true!

Anyways, so I went to both Rorikstead and Riverwood and I couldn't find Anakath in either the Frostfruit (Rorikstead) or Sleeping Giant (Riverwood). Not sure why that happened or where she was supposed to actually be.

I've had this happen with several mods, this included. College Days Winterhold, Captured Dreams, CCAS... I'm still not sure what goes wrong, but it appears to be a problem with AI packages (I think). NPCs will randomly spawn somewhere they're not supposed to be. Sometimes you'll find them wandering roads or parked at some bandit camp halfway across the province. I'm *pretty sure* it's not a mod conflict, like some third mod using the NPC for its own purposes, but in truth I honestly don't know.

Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done in these cases except finding them by refid and using moveto, or, as you did, spawning a copy at your position.

However...

I have from time to time missed an NPC in a darkened inn when the NPC was sitting in plain sight. :shrug:

If an NPC does not have their own active AI package they'll default to the AI package given to the race.

Also,

Got to level 15 and talked to Anakath and the quest stalls with no progression to EtC_BurnedCabin_Anakath6b

If an NPC does not have their own active AI package they'll default to the AI package given to the race.

Even if you turn all packages off, including the default master package?

And what is the default race package, and why does it force NPCs to walk the roads of Skyrim?  :blink:

Anyways, so I went to both Rorikstead and Riverwood and I couldn't find Anakath in either the Frostfruit (Rorikstead) or Sleeping Giant (Riverwood). Not sure why that happened or where she was supposed to actually be.

I've had this happen with several mods, this included. College Days Winterhold, Captured Dreams, CCAS... I'm still not sure what goes wrong, but it appears to be a problem with AI packages (I think). NPCs will randomly spawn somewhere they're not supposed to be. Sometimes you'll find them wandering roads or parked at some bandit camp halfway across the province. I'm *pretty sure* it's not a mod conflict, like some third mod using the NPC for its own purposes, but in truth I honestly don't know.

Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done in these cases except finding them by refid and using moveto, or, as you did, spawning a copy at your position.

However...

I have from time to time missed an NPC in a darkened inn when the NPC was sitting in plain sight. :shrug:

Also,

Got to level 15 and talked to Anakath and the quest stalls with no progression to EtC_BurnedCabin_Anakath6b

Thanks. This version is being replaced by the one currently in Beta, which should fix this problem. Would you care to take a look?

had the same problem as someone earlier, anakath nowhere to be found, i spawned her in but when i got to level 15 she refuses to continue the quest, the dialogue ended on its own with no quest update 

edit: while im here, also having trouble containing finding the minister in riverwood and catching up to him at bleak falls. i went to bleak falls and there was no ques tupdate to be found, i even completed it and still nothing, i went though every setstage and nothing updated those two parts of the quest log, ansd i cant setstage advance "a sort of homecoming" 

had the same problem as someone earlier, anakath nowhere to be found, i spawned her in but when i got to level 15 she refuses to continue the quest, the dialogue ended on its own with no quest update 

edit: while im here, also having trouble containing finding the minister in riverwood and catching up to him at bleak falls. i went to bleak falls and there was no ques tupdate to be found, i even completed it and still nothing, i went though every setstage and nothing updated those two parts of the quest log, ansd i cant setstage advance "a sort of homecoming" 

Same here I guess both are broke hope they will be fixed I'm running 6.1 

You should both sign up for the beta test. Those problems are fixed.

After trying the "left for dead" options and getting Solsteim, Afthand, another place on Sols, Afthand again, but not Steamcrag or the Morrowind gate, I just traveled there to get that started.   Made a save I'm going back to now, since after I gave up and started with the house in Markarth (you did not do the Hearthfire houses, did you?) followed the trail to Solitude, Helgen, Riverwood and into Bleak Falls but did not find the Minister.

I would be willing to try the beta as well.

After trying the "left for dead" options and getting Solsteim, Afthand, another place on Sols, Afthand again, but not Steamcrag or the Morrowind gate, I just traveled there to get that started.   Made a save I'm going back to now, since after I gave up and started with the house in Markarth (you did not do the Hearthfire houses, did you?) followed the trail to Solitude, Helgen, Riverwood and into Bleak Falls but did not find the Minister.

I would be willing to try the beta as well.

i don tknow how to sign up for the beta but if its not so hard i'd be willing ^^

Thank you. Please check your pm's.

• 3 weeks later...

I currently have two quests on me.

Homecoming: Says to find Anaketh in Rorikstead, but the bullet point says to find her in Riverwood

Exit the Cell: Says I should talk to people in Falkreath. When I track this quest, it takes me to the guy standing beside the parents cabin, and talking to him does not end or progress this quest.

I currently have two quests on me.

Homecoming: Says to find Anaketh in Rorikstead, but the bullet point says to find her in Riverwood

Exit the Cell: Says I should talk to people in Falkreath. When I track this quest, it takes me to the guy standing beside the parents cabin, and talking to him does not end or progress this quest.

thank you. this version is not really being supported because we're working on the new version. You are welcome to sign up for the beta if you would like early access.

While I imagine my ENB and lighting settings, not to mention framing and angle are not on the level of better screenshoters, I wanted to share this with everyone.

I was on the "I own a home" quest chasing after the Minister, strangely active while on vacation, and had finally caught up to his assistant at the end of the crypt. Having found out his boss apparently absconded with the loot, I decided to get my own white creamy treasure while here and had the assistant join me on the hard, bed shaped platform.

Imagine our surprise when the bed opened up and the previously unsuspected occupant climbed out. Of course the man ran screaming like a girl, leaving the girl to fight off the monster. Good thing I'm a Naked Mage of Dibella. (Were I a Naughty Mage of Sanguine I'd just have sexed it back to undead sleep, but it got turned into firewood instead.)

post-544130-0-41246100-1470940174_thumb.png