Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but you might want to put the "zad_BlockGeneric" keyword on the Parasite Harness. It's supposed to be hard to escape from, but as a Deviously Helpless user, all I have to do is surrendering to the nearest bandit. They will just strip it off you.

• 2 weeks later...

Files attached to this post.

Devious Device Assets and Devious Devices Expansion for HDT 7B body.

What is HDT 7B body.

-7B with butt, breast, and preg bouncing

-If your using the current Vanilla Outfit Replacer at the other site these meshes will fit while wearing those

-It'll also fit some TBBP 7B custom outfits, I only know of a few but these will work with that.

Credits

Devious Device Assets by Zadil

Devious Device Expansion by Coopervane

HDT 7B body by Blabba

Outfit Studio slider stuff for HDT 7B by Blabba

Why?

I got around to reinstalling Skyrim and couldn't find Device Meshes that would fit HDT 7B body I use or the HDT 7B outfit replacer I use from the other site....(that'd be the most current 7B vanilla outfit replacer, if you use 7B you know what I'm talking about already.)

Stuff to be done.

Get rid of some weights that are not needed that may cause some weirdness in certain poses.  I'll get around to that as I play the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These files are already out of date.  I have made a main download page for them and even updated them plus provided a better hdt bombshell body than is posted here. 

Devious Devices Assets(hdt7B).rar

Devious Devices Expansion (hdt7B).rar

Is it intentional or do I have a bug with the mod, as in my "Magic effects" tab everything related to Aradia Living Armour contains the same cluster of text. As many as 5 different magic effects with different names linked under the armour's effects, but the text to them is all the same and doesn't make sense in the context on some. It seems like all the effects are clustered into a large string that shows up on every magic effect. 

I hope you understood my bad explanation :o

The effects work as intended the way they are displayed was not, and something I put an effort into fixing.  Its not a huge issue but it also bugs me too.  Sorry there is nothing I can do about that at this time.

I just reinstalled the game.  It will be a while before I can make attempts on fixes.  Much more stuff to install.

What is HDT 7B body.

-If your using the current Vanilla Outfit Replacer at the other site these meshes will fit while wearing those

-It'll also fit some TBBP 7B custom outfits, I only know of a few but these will work with that.

Credits

HDT 7B body by Blabba

Why?

I got around to reinstalling Skyrim and couldn't find Device Meshes that would fit HDT 7B body I use or the HDT 7B outfit replacer I use from the other site....(that'd be the most current 7B vanilla outfit replacer, if you use 7B you know what I'm talking about already.)

Stuff to be done.

Get rid of some weights that are not needed that may cause some weirdness in certain poses.  I'll get around to that as I play the game.

Nice! :)

Don't you think these conversions would deserve their own download page? I guess a lot of 7B users would be interested in them.

What is HDT 7B body.

Credits

HDT 7B body by Blabba

Why?

Stuff to be done.

Nice! :)

Don't you think these conversions would deserve their own download page? I guess a lot of 7B users would be interested in them.

:D I just started playing with them so far haha, but you might be right no one has downloaded them yet and well I made them for 7B hdt user's so they wont have to be put off by not having the option haha

I guess I should stop hunting down mod plugins I use and make a page lolz.

The clipping on the Aradia Leg cuffs is a known issue.  So stop your worry right there.  Its due to the way I choose to rig it in Construction Kit and was done that way mostly because of the limits on body slots when we play Devious Devices (basically didn't want to hog slots or risk problems with a slot being in conflict).

I have a problem. When I am using the rougue outfit, in third person everything loks fine, but in first person, the guantlents are all the way up the upper arm and theres a gap on the wrist. Could it be that I'm using the XPMS Extended skeleton? Or that I'm using CBBE Slim?

I have the same problem. Look like there is no meshe for the bracer in first person. Could we have a fix please?

Edit: The files are there but do not appear ingame. And i cannot make the CK work to have a look in the .esp. 

I have a problem. When I am using the rougue outfit, in third person everything loks fine, but in first person, the guantlents are all the way up the upper arm and theres a gap on the wrist. Could it be that I'm using the XPMS Extended skeleton? Or that I'm using CBBE Slim?

I have the same problem. Look like there is no meshe for the bracer in first person. Could we have a fix please?

Edit: The files are there but do not appear ingame. And i cannot make the CK work to have a look in the .esp. 

It will still be some time before I could even address an issue with the CK.  I would still have about 3 hours of installations to do before I could open a Devious Device mod in CK as I use Mod Organizer and don't typically install directly to the Skyrim folder.  Also I only just got back into modding.

The meshes provided will not fit CBBE slim either.  Which is a likely issue.  Though it is plausible that I may have easily missed 1st person models altogether haha.

Reason being I use Skyrim Enhanced Camera.  I'm pretty sure the model "should" be there.  I'll check it as I come to them in game.

At the moment I'm actually playing the game and when I come across the issue playing it.  I will likely solve it.

how can i make Aradia Living Armor Jellyfish Edition to work with this one?

i guess there is a bit of renaming skills involved to replace this one, right?

Yes there is off hand, I think the texture paths are different and the names of the DDS files are different.  Other than that it should just be rename file and drag and drop into the file folders I placed them in.

Partly intentional to prevent these pieces from getting overwritten.

Though it has been a while since I've worked on them.

It will still be some time before I could even address an issue with the CK.  I would still have about 3 hours of installations to do before I could open a Devious Device mod in CK as I use Mod Organizer and don't typically install directly to the Skyrim folder.  Also I only just got back into modding.

The meshes provided will not fit CBBE slim either.  Which is a likely issue.  Though it is plausible that I may have easily missed 1st person models altogether haha.

Reason being I use Skyrim Enhanced Camera.  I'm pretty sure the model "should" be there.  I'll check it as I come to them in game.

At the moment I'm actually playing the game and when I come across the issue playing it.  I will likely solve it.

I use CBBE curvy and the meshes are presents in the folder, but the bracers do not appear in first person. I think the 1st person hand meshes path was not filled in the .esp.

Updates

The total package files for both 7B and CBBE versions which include all 3 outfits have been revised with fixes.

Fixes

-Gags and Blindfolds

>Missing Enchantment added in

>Should function properly when equipped with these Devices

>This should now play very nicely with Deviously Cursed Loot events in the case that you are equipped with those items.

-Rogue Gauntlet 1st person Fixed

-Removed Belly and Butt node from Aradia Last Defense, Resized Bra

Package should fully support 7B Bombshell BBP types. 

-The Previous Patch and its fixes has been fully transitioned to the new file do not use previous patch if you still have it.

Note that it is no longer available to download either.

-Will not be providing the old HDT 7B body here anymore.

>This may mean that an update for standalone Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 01 is in order but honestly you should be using the whole package.

Other Notes.

I will likely not be revising Rogue or Parasite Harness weighting

-Due to limitations in the programs I'm using adding breast, butt, or belly bounce to these models with outfit studio is very frustrating and often results in unwanted clipping.

-No real idea why just some guesses.  It likely that the bone weight copy of the program version I have is just not perfect enough and may require the use of 3D programs I don't have and have no experience with to finally make that a reality.

-If another modder with experience with those programs wants to step up and make meshes by all means be my guest however remember that the meshes are subject to Aradia's wishes that the meshes only be provided here on LL.

Both the 7B and CBBE full packs include all the fixes and no longer require a patch.

*The mod author's posting below solved  Re: aradia rogue bra not being visible:
"The devices underneath system from Devious Devices is set by default to hide anything worn in the bra slot when wearing anything in the body slot, so assuming the Aradia bra uses the same slot as the chastity bra/piercings from DD that could well be the issue. Is it visible if not wearing a main armour piece? (yes) Check the bottom two sections of the DD MCM and set the body slot to hide nothing if so." solved my issue : )

[ With the Aradia Rogue Snake armor when I equip the pants, the bra stops displaying on my character but  is still equipped in my inventory :\   I'm using HDT body (same dimensions as CBBE). I love this armor, I wish that I could get it to work. I have both plugs equipped and gauntlets, boots, all armor is version 1 so it's matching. I tried the other versions, v2, v3, but had the same result with the bra disappearing when, what I would call the pants (the "aradia rogue armor v1"), are equipped.    Funny thing is both the bra and the pants displayed together at first but then the bra disappeared a bit later. (I reloaded from a previous save and the same thing happened again.) Afterwards the pants got stuck on but reloading the game seemed to help me get them off. Another interesting thing is if I reload a saved game from when I have everything equipped, the bra is properly displaying for a split second and then disappears from view (of course it's still equipped in my inventory). When just the bra is equipped the breasts are clipping but when the pants are put on then for the brief time the bra has displayed with the pants, the breasts don't clip, conforming, before the bra disappears entirely from view.]

PLEASE NOTE

The following items have FALSE REPORTS

Aradia Devious Bra

Aradia Rogue Bra

These items function entirely as intended, if your reporting that said item is invisible when wearing armor or Aradia Chaps, your wrong it works perfectly.

What???

Yes it works fine, here's what you need to know.

Devious Devices Integration- """DEVICES UNDERNEATH"""

That is the Device handler for all Devious Devices.  It has an options menu, in that menu the Bra's and Piercing's are Default set to hidden while wearing armor.  You have to change that menu option on your own.  I have no control over that but you do.  The option to make Bra's appear while wearing armor is entirely in your hands the mod user, and is easy to fix in one click in game.

--------------------------------------

I'm still around and I still check in looking for real reports and such.  I also recently provided 7B meshes for both Assets and Expansion with choices of belly node or no belly node.  So if your 7B Bombshell user you can use basically everything that is available currently for Devious Device Mods.  So check out my profile and hit up the files tab.

My character's chest isn't conforming to the Aradia chastity bra even if I put the whole set of chastity devices/armor on (I think I had it all on). I'm using the HDT body (has dimensions like CBBE). When I put the Aradia Snake Rogue bra on, the chest does conform when the pants (aradia rogue "armor") is also equipped. This doesn't seem to be the case with the chastity bra though. Does anyone have a suggestion that might fix this?

Thanks

there's always the console command: player.unequipall    to solve that side of the issue. Sounds like you got it off anyway

So I'm still wondering if anyone knows anything about:

My character's chest isn't conforming to the Aradia chastity bra even if I put the whole set of chastity devices/armor on (I think I had it all on). I'm using the HDT body (has dimensions like CBBE). When I put the Aradia Snake Rogue bra on, the chest does conform when the pants (aradia rogue "armor") is also equipped. This doesn't seem to be the case with the chastity bra though. Does anyone have a suggestion that might fix this?

Thanks

I've got the opposite problem. The rogue bra is sticking around long after it's been removed. Bizzarely, the only way I got to remove it was putting on rogue pants - but then, of course, the pants got stuck. Humph. Odd bugs.

This is not actually an issue of the mod,

A known issue that can happen mostly due to script system overload or Skyrim Bad Magic what have you but essentially any Devious Item from the Devious Series can act up just as you described.

My mod is not immune to that potentially happening.  It could just as easily occur when using a Devious Device Asset.

----------------

So there is also a Known Fix when Devious Devices act up so to speak,

Dump all your items into a container.

Consul

Click on Player

Then type

player.removeallitems

This should remove even the non visible Devious Items, the ones that might not be apparent to the player. (mostly when you hit a script overload and a function fails to finish)

Thanks

The CBBE version

Aradia Devious Device (The standard Chastity Devices)

Are for the CBBE standard body...I think its the Default Caliente install, not the most popular mind you but its the one that the Devious Device team insisted that I make.

I went a step further and was able to get a CBBE slider set made for this outfit.

The Aradia Rogue and Aradia Living Parasite,

Were very frustrating for me in Outfit Studio so I made them totally block the slot 32 outfit, then I was able to ensure that the bra would most certainly fit the player after that.

----------------------

What it means is that you can get the Aradia Bra to work using the slider set in downloads and then making it fit your selected CBBE bodyslide body.

with the other two outfits your likely to run into some of the same frustrations I did.