You gave him spells? Then it's reading the books.

This may take some time, but this is how the child is learning the spells. As more spells you gave him, as longer it will take (depending on the state: "comprehension" - as higher this stat is, as faster it will learn the spells and as higher the success rate is)

High level spells require a high "comprehension" value.

But your child can't learn all spells. you gave him.

It will only learn those spells he can use (depending of his max magicka and the spell state)

Lets say he has to learn Fireball.

He will only learn the spell when he has 133 Magicka and Destruction on 50 (except he has a perk, that reduces the magicka cost for sure)

Actually i follow this magnificent mod for quite time so i already know that. I gave him some basic spells for novice and waited for animation to play ( oddly there were no flames coming from his hands as i was expecting to, but he learned spell for sure as next book of same type i gave him just stayed in his inventory). The point was that no matter what weapon i gave him he wont use it. he draws it correctly when i draw mine but after the fight starts he shouts "leave me alone!" and runs away. and if he doesnt fight he cant get exp. another thing i noticed i get only boys 5 times in row (since beta 2,1) but it still might be just a coincidence.

Don't worry, he will still get some exp just from looking but it's realy less then hitting the enemy or even doing the killing move (this gives most exp)

Maybe it will change after some combats and after some levels they are unstopable and a realy great help.

I gave them a combat class - girls will prefare distance weapons and spells, boys preware melee and close combat weapons. But they should be ok with things they don't prefare, too.

Maybe for the beginning you should give them a weapon and look, how they handle it.

I think when they have enought destruction damage they will use it more often. This is handled by Skyrim when they flee and when they will fight.

About the boys .... right, i've noticed it, too. But i haven't changed anything. I had 8 boys before the first girl cames out.

The chance is still 51:49 (boy:girl) ... don't know why the random thing will give more boys then girls. ... maybe a bug in the Skyrim-Random-Function - but in the last test i just born 1 baby - and this was a girl .... so it's still random - a bit.........

Maybe just bad luck for us both :-)

is there a way to make these guys be "born" to appropriate mothers.   I have a personal mod that I adapted from RS children and a Drow mod I found.

post-574239-0-64763300-1419808005_thumb.png post-574239-0-54357800-1419808030_thumb.png post-574239-0-61646600-1419808050_thumb.pngpost-574239-0-55268900-1419808080_thumb.png post-574239-0-63439400-1419808101_thumb.png post-574239-0-93645800-1419808113_thumb.png

I'm no script writer so I'd need to know how to implement it. >.<;  If it isn't possible no worries.  I'll just create them like I did my horse child. ;D

Thank you again for a wonderful mod.

right now - no. But I think i can make it possible to get the color of the parents skin and adept it to the child when skin color is suported like in RCots or RS children

But it's possible to implementate the RS Children as an AddOn  (but without skin color). Someone just have to make an AddOn

ok after over an hour testing im 100% positive my child just dont want to fight. btw she ( this time it was a girl!) doesnt gain any xp when i do the killing even though i just wiped few bandit camps. for sure its not mod fault as i have only sl bf and skyui running. ill try on my 2nd computer now if it is some computer related problem.

Hm, that's a problem.

Is the child still from BeeingFemale version 1.4? They got some different properties.

Well, but for sure you can fix this. There is a console command for that.

Open the console, sleect your child and type in:

"setav Aggression 1"

"setav Confidence 3"

Those are the values I'm using for the BeeingFemale Childs

It would go even higher. Aggression got a range of 0 - 3; and Confidence got a range of 0 - 4, but those values should be enough

try the default key (8-key). Again a thing I've forgot to fix :)

If it still don't work, try to reset the mod.

MCM Settings -> System -> Reset (Zurücksetzen)

This will restart all system components.

And yes i know, it's in the categorie "uninstall" but it isn't realy an uninstall. Maybe i should change the headline

I'm using translated version(chinese) of v2.2b, but info widget has not text, only time bar and icon(and it's at bottom left not mid-bottom).

I think that's because .swf file of this widget doesn't have chinese charaters font included, since English version works well.

Besides, hotkey change doesn't work, but I like this mod very much. :)

Anyone worked out a way of fixing the main menu not appearing, ive tried changing around the order but its not working.

In the load order, put BeeingFemale right below SexLab. This worked for other players who had this bug, too.

I'm using translated version(chinese) of v2.2b, but info widget has not text, only time bar and icon(and it's at bottom left not mid-bottom). I think that's because .swf file of this widget doesn't have chinese charaters font included, since English version works well. Besides, hotkey change doesn't work, but I like this mod very much.  :)

I will take a look on it. But I have 2 questions left :)

1. What's about the Info Menu that appears, when you use the info spell on a NPC? Does it work?

2. What's about the messages that appears in the left top, like "Alvor came inside you" ... or "Your pregnant water breaks". Are they shown corretly in chinese (or russian, or japanse)?

About the Widget position, i've changed it to the left bottom position. That's my "fault" :)

is i possible to pregnate your follower when u are a female with male equipment (female SOS mod)?

i have a mod that changes my sexlab "gender" to male but when i check to see if she has sperm in her it says "no sperm".

however my toon can become preggers so i dont think the mod isnt installed correctly, tho it only makes the chest bigger but i think its cuz im using xp34mse 2.33 and not a skeleton that is preg compatible.

I am not sure if there is a fix for this but i used to be able to use the show all stats spell on my followers to learn about their pregnancy. but  i upgraded to the beta version and then went back to the 1.14 that show all stats spell no longer works. now it only shows a percentage and nothing else whenever I do it. (you know like the trimester and the health of the unborn baby)

Granted that was the first beta(2_1) and not the one you just released.. going to try that one now. to see if it fixes that problem for me 

is i possible to pregnate your follower when u are a female with male equipment (female SOS mod)?

i have a mod that changes my sexlab "gender" to male but when i check to see if she has sperm in her it says "no sperm".

however my toon can become preggers so i dont think the mod isnt installed correctly, tho it only makes the chest bigger but i think its cuz im using xp34mse 2.33 and not a skeleton that is preg compatible.

You probably need to activate the female cum option under Sexlab.

I wanted to try everything possible first before posting my personal results.  The widget would not show up and the status spell was quirky.  It wouldn't respond to mouse after casting, but it would respond to the keyboard.  I've tried loading order, uninstall / re-install with clean save, and turning off possible mods that have widget functions as well.  To no avail.  

I lastly started up from the beginning.  Whole new everything.  The widget  didn't show up while I was escaping so I decided to wait till I cleared Helgen.  There after everything started operating correctly.  So for me the solution was to start a new game.  I do hope it isn't the same for everyone.   I personally don't mind though.  I'm just happy I got it to start working. :D   

i think "variable not found" still didn't fix. and can't change widgets hotkey. 

I have that error of sorts when I look into my ~ menu, so I assume that variable not found repeated several times was from this then?

A issue I've seen with this is that when clicking 8 the lower left hand corner shows the bar but it does not show what phrase I'm in.

I will take a look on it. But I have 2 questions left :)

1. What's about the Info Menu that appears, when you use the info spell on a NPC? Does it work?

2. What's about the messages that appears in the left top, like "Alvor came inside you" ... or "Your pregnant water breaks". Are they shown corretly in chinese (or russian, or japanse)?

About the Widget position, i've changed it to the left bottom position. That's my "fault" :)

Info Menu works well but message never shows at left top (I set Message Option to "High Information Level").

I also got several lines of "variable not found:" in console window (I don't know if its concerned with this mod).

Edit:  About half way through Bleakfalls barrow the message of who (or what) came in her.  I suppose it just took a bit for the script to start firing.  *is happy*  ^_^

So far when my character has intercourse everything goes okay, with the exception of not saying if my character's partner came in her or not.  That's all I can find at the moment.