Horgasm (Riding Horse/Orgasm Mod) V1.1 (06/22/15)

On 3/30/2021 at 2:12 AM, ChaosTheorist said:

Not sure what you mean. SSEEdit refuses to save the ESP if you just set the ESL flag but didn't successfully compact the FormIDs to be FE-compatible:

[00:00] Saving: WW_LadyLiberty.esp.save.2021_03_29_18_09_04
[00:00] Error saving WW_LadyLiberty.esp.save.2021_03_29_18_09_04: Record [ACHR:05008D5A] (places AAA_LadyLibertyNPC "Lady Liberty" [NPC_:050012D3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeBluePalace "Blue Palace" [CELL:00016A04]) has invalid ObjectID 008D5A for a light module. You will not be able to save this file with ESL flag active
[00:00] Errors have occured. At least one file was not saved.

Generally you cannot ESPFE an ESP if the mod changes CELL records. Also be very careful of mods that have dialogue in them because compacting the  FORMIDs for dialogue changes all the internal IDs ?   I've found things like armor, clothes and weapons are best for conversion.

On 3/29/2021 at 6:12 PM, ChaosTheorist said:

Not sure what you mean. SSEEdit refuses to save the ESP if you just set the ESL flag but didn't successfully compact the FormIDs to be FE-compatible:

[00:00] Saving: WW_LadyLiberty.esp.save.2021_03_29_18_09_04
[00:00] Error saving WW_LadyLiberty.esp.save.2021_03_29_18_09_04: Record [ACHR:05008D5A] (places AAA_LadyLibertyNPC "Lady Liberty" [NPC_:050012D3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeBluePalace "Blue Palace" [CELL:00016A04]) has invalid ObjectID 008D5A for a light module. You will not be able to save this file with ESL flag active
[00:00] Errors have occured. At least one file was not saved.

Good to know.  I hadn't actually tried to commit a save with the flag improperly set, just that the UI allowed it to happen pre-compacting.  Thanks for clarifying.

On 4/1/2021 at 5:01 AM, Bluegunk said:

Generally you cannot ESPFE an ESP if the mod changes CELL records. Also be very careful of mods that have dialogue in them because compacting the  FORMIDs for dialogue changes all the internal IDs ?   I've found things like armor, clothes and weapons are best for conversion.

Sure you can. ESL-flagging a mod that creates a new CELL record can cause problems if that record is then modified by another ESL-flagged mod: https://github.com/Mutagen-Modding/Mutagen.Bethesda.Analyzers/issues/15. (that's one of the many descriptions of the issue)

Since most follower mods modify an existing CELL record to add the follower, such a restriction ("cannot ESPFE an ESP if the mod changes CELL records") would significantly impair our ability to ESL-flag mods. Fortunately, that restriction does not exist.

19 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Sure you can. ESL-flagging a mod that creates a new CELL record can cause problems if that record is then modified by another ESL-flagged mod: https://github.com/Mutagen-Modding/Mutagen.Bethesda.Analyzers/issues/15. (that's one of the many descriptions of the issue)

Since most follower mods modify an existing CELL record to add the follower, such a restriction ("cannot ESPFE an ESP if the mod changes CELL records") would significantly impair our ability to ESL-flag mods. Fortunately, that restriction does not exist.

Thanks for the info! I'll follow the link up. ?   Always good to learn more about this!

• 2 months later...

Hey folks!

I've just came up with yet another idea/suggestion for this mod and maybe someone here can tell me if it could be done simply with TESEdit or whatnot?..

The thing is when you ride a horse long enough the mod is switched to the "last stage" (orgasm.wav) and after that it's always in this final stage playing the orgasm.wav until you dismount -> mount again, then it's reset.

But can it somehow made to be reset after an orgasm without dismounting?

• 4 months later...
On 6/14/2021 at 5:02 PM, evilblade said:

Hey folks!

I've just came up with yet another idea/suggestion for this mod and maybe someone here can tell me if it could be done simply with TESEdit or whatnot?..

The thing is when you ride a horse long enough the mod is switched to the "last stage" (orgasm.wav) and after that it's always in this final stage playing the orgasm.wav until you dismount -> mount again, then it's reset.

But can it somehow made to be reset after an orgasm without dismounting?

This is a good suggestion.

Sound quality is good for me but after riding for about 30 seconds it just keeps using the same audio file without any variation. Just the exact same audio over and over again sort of spoils the fun. When i first start riding I hear a bit of variation, but it always locks into a particular audio file, the "orgasm" one. My characters arousal is also not going down while riding for some reason when this mod is installed, but functions as normal when this mod isn't installed. I'm assuming the two issues are connected?

On 10/24/2021 at 4:25 PM, nuts said:

@BoraGood voice, but artifacts are there like zipping sound and bed squeaking sounds. Voice is nice and natural not very high pitch either. Thanks for sharing.

the squeaking of the bed is a bit like the squeaking of a saddle )))))) 

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2014 at 8:28 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Will there be a craftable and equippable dildo saddle for this mod at some point

I cobbled one together, for Shadowmere and Frost. It's primitive but it does at least look credible. It's neither craftable nor equippable: you install one or both horse's mods, and you get that horse's dildo saddle. I was working with a friend to make the Dildo somewhat moveable (front and back a few inches, angle front & back a few degrees, rotate 180 degrees) but his real life apparently intruded and here we still are 4 months later. ?

• 3 months later...

Fun mod however I had a question if I wanted to add my own custom audio files how would I do that? when I install the original horgasm files the actual files are placed into the "skyrim/data" folder instead being placed deeper into the the sounds folders like the fx or voice folder. If I add my files to "skyrim/data" as a replacement would the horgasm scripts adjust for it or would they even recognize the change? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 3:40 AM, aonduine said:

when I install the original horgasm files the actual files are placed into the "skyrim/data" folder instead being placed deeper into the the sounds folders like the fx or voice folder.

That's odd.. seams like your unpacking program places all the files into one folder disregarding the structure. When you open the archive what do you see inside it? You should see 2 folders: "Scripts" and "Sound" and 1 file: Horgasm.esp

• 10 months later...