Abigail The Lusty Imperial Maid

These files are definitely coming down as TGZ - not RAR. Author please can you check? I use Peazip which is free, so not a problem for me. But they are definitely not RAR!

oh at least its not just me. wish I knew the issue, happens with all the deviant mods too.

they must all be rar's too. if someone knows whats up post it here plz.

These files are definitely coming down as TGZ - not RAR. Author please can you check? I use Peazip which is free, so not a problem for me. But they are definitely not RAR!

It's all rar files

post-34001-0-61522200-1407881020_thumb.jpg

This mod looks great and I want to download, but after reading this thread, I have a question; will this mod conflict with other mods, like Dawn of Whiterun and Bert's Breezehome Remodel?

Work with DoW but not sure with any Breezehome mod. You may try putting them in load oder AFTER Abigail

TGZ PROBLEM FIX!

Solved : When saving the file 'save as'

Set file type to 'all files'

Change the .tgz to .rar & save!

Works!

Thought i'd tell anyone who may have same issue! thx 4 sexy maid! I love boobs!

She is absolutely gorgeous, she is one of the few followers that looks 90% similar to her screen shots in my game. Just had one issue with her, I use the SOS futa mod and since her skintone in the 2.0 and 2.1 version is much much lighter, she has a light skin with a dark brown schlong. Looks odd, but the version 1.1 works with her.

She is absolutely gorgeous, she is one of the few followers that looks 90% similar to her screen shots in my game. Just had one issue with her, I use the SOS futa mod and since her skintone in the 2.0 and 2.1 version is much much lighter, she has a light skin with a dark brown schlong. Looks odd, but the version 1.1 works with her.

There are a couple of lighter skin tone files in the Equipable Schlong mods download area

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

v1.3 Final
- Rebuilt AI package from scratch using new method I learned while creating Rowana
- Fixed all issue with NPCs use the same AI package with v1.21 or older
- No clean save or dismiss needed, just remove old version and install this one
- Possibly the last version of Abigail

There are a couple of lighter skin tone files in the Equipable Schlong mods download area

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

Then wouldn't all other characters with it have mismatched color? Everyone else cept Rowena and Abigail have a color matched schlong with their skintone. Well ver 1.1 abigail is fine, 1.2 version has a much darker one. So if everyone else works BUT her, I don't want to mess with it. Oh yeah, I also don't use the equippable version, only the realest schlongs for my girls :D

i also have a problem, when this mod is enable and i will enter Breezehome, skyrim crashes...

i fixed the skeleton, i am not sure the problem was, now skyrim chraches when she undress, but in

breezehome also lydia is, and with her it is no problem. strange as abigail uses own textures and meches i

have understand, so it should work, but it is not...

Can I use her for a brief cameo in Potema Chronicles?

sure, as long as it not a rape scene ^_^

I'll consider that...if she's in it it'll be in a different role than I originally planned then.

Since she's a "maid" I immediately thought of subservient roles...but I can do something else. If I decide to include her I'll let you know how and in what capacity first.

hello, when I look in inventory the Abigail's dress is purple/light blue color, but it is ok when she wears it.  Your companion mods are excellent.  I'm using both Abigail and Rowana as followers.  We have quite a time tearing across Skyrim.  I have a story about Rowana that I will post on her page.  thanks for the great companions!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...