Abigail The Lusty Imperial Maid

I just got back to UNP after being away for many many months.

If you're looking for some nice 7BOppai stuff, look no further than HERE

And I have to say the UUNP-7BO preset makes a REALLY nice 7BO mesh.

Bodyslide 2.4 has UUNP biult in.

I switched Hikari to a 7BO body using Fairskin textures..... nice. Then I put her original textures back because I like her tattoos. :)

Anywayas.... now that I have a couple of UNP profiles in MO, I think it's time for me to rekindle the flame with Abigail....

[Announcement]

Veronica The Flirty Imperial Milf is coming, soon!

She's Abigail's mother, lol just kidding :lol: She's a relative of Abby from Cyrodiil ;) and currently in testing for a while now ^_^

(Beautiful screenshots by Sunsakuka)

JLRVCU8.jpg

IxiOdfV.jpg

uI8p3Eh.jpg

She looks stunning!  Although, I still like her original short haired version a lot as she (paradoxically) had a part naive/part saucy look to her.  Still, this is very nice work.

I noticed she still has a behavior bug where she walks out of Breezehome to the market and just stands at the corner on the edge of the market for hours.  * If you give her 'WhiterunMarketShoppers' Faction, she will actually walk up to the market stalls and do some (virtual) shopping.  Otherwise, she will just stand in the corner as if she is soliciting customers (other mods not included) ;) . 

You might also want to give Veronica a similar faction if she shops at the Solitude market.

* The last shot is of her shopping after adding the market faction.

Silly comments:

I was testing out the wonders of jiggling maid dresses by tapping 'sneak' on an off when Lydia walked up behind me yelling: "Keep your hands to yourself!".  Maybe she was jealous!  I think my Housecarl may be in need of some discipline after this outburst :P !   I need a spank the Houscarl mod...

As is, Abigail stands by the corner of the market, just outside the walkway to Severio Pelagia's home.  Are there any business transactions going on here?  Is she some kind of consolation prize to him for, you know (ulp) , the inevitable?

post-355936-0-55864200-1430584513_thumb.jpg

post-355936-0-42164700-1430584526_thumb.jpg

post-355936-0-23807700-1430584553_thumb.jpg

post-355936-0-28454100-1430584573_thumb.jpg

post-355936-0-49567000-1430584634_thumb.jpg

post-355936-0-90319600-1430584655_thumb.jpg

She looks stunning!  Although, I still like her original short haired version a lot as she (paradoxically) had a part naive/part saucy look to her.  Still, this is very nice work.

I noticed she still has a behavior bug where she walks out of Breezehome to the market and just stands at the corner on the edge of the market for hours.  * If you give her 'WhiterunMarketShoppers' Faction, she will actually walk up to the market stalls and do some (virtual) shopping.  Otherwise, she will just stand in the corner as if she is soliciting customers (other mods not included) ;) . 

You might also want to give Veronica a similar faction if she shops at the Solitude market.

* The last shot is of her shopping after adding the market faction.

Silly comments:

I was testing out the wonders of jiggling maid dresses by tapping 'sneak' on an off when Lydia walked up behind me yelling: "Keep your hands to yourself!".  Maybe she was jealous!  I think my Housecarl may be in need of some discipline after this outburst :P !   I need a spank the Houscarl mod...

As is, Abigail stands by the corner of the market, just outside the walkway to Severio Pelagia's home.  Are there any business transactions going on here?  Is she some kind of consolation prize to him for, you know (ulp) , the inevitable?

Holy boobies!

I thought I fixed this problem already in v1.3 esp (v2.0 also use this) I will look into this. Thanks for the feedback :)

[Announcement]Veronica The Flirty Imperial Milf is coming, soon!

She's Abigail's mother, lol just kidding :lol: She's a relative of Abby from Cyrodiil ;) and currently in testing for a while now ^_^

Pleeeease bring her on! IMHO, she is easily the most beautiful Skyrim NPC I have seen so far. Errr, not counting Abigail, naturally. 

Thank you for the wonderfull girls

Is it possible for you to merge them into one ESP.......? :angel:

Yes this would be fantastic. You are welcome to fill my Skyrim but not my load order!  ;)

And make them cousins..... :angel:

Thank  i enjoy very much and you are right about them working good with HDT

Thanks

• 2 months later...

This is the hottest maid i've came across in skyrim! Thank you so much for it =o

I was wondering what is her body skin texture from, as of version 2.0. I really like how there's some freckles on her face, which is probably the texture.

This is the hottest maid i've came across in skyrim! Thank you so much for it =o

I was wondering what is her body skin texture from, as of version 2.0. I really like how there's some freckles on her face, which is probably the texture.

V2.0 using SRG texture by Seren and Zonzai mixed with SG female texture. I'm not sure if the freckles come from SRG or SG :blush:

V2.0 using SRG texture by Seren and Zonzai mixed with SG female texture. I'm not sure if the freckles come from SRG or SG :blush:

Her femalehead.dds is not from SG nor SRG D:

Did you edit that yourself?

• 3 weeks later...