Can you make this compatible with Fill Her Up (Cum Inflation) or add your own cum inflation for this mod?

compatible? no. no two mods can control the same belly node at once without it being retarded.

this mod actually does have cum inflation. it just sucks right now because it was really low priority.

A while back I had a dumb idea, I thought I posted it here but I must have put it in some other pregnancy mod's page or something because I can't find in in 10 pages of posts.

Is it possible to detect the current belly node scale? If so, I'd say that in general most people will keep their base belly scale at 1, and only have it increased by other pregnancy mods. So could it be possible to detect if belly scale is being increased? It wouldn't have to detect which MOD was increasing it, just that it is increased at all... say, 1.5 or 2 scale or something. If belly scale is at this level, the character is flagged as "pregnant" so anything causing pregnancy (or anything causing belly node scale modification) would not trigger...

It's a rough hack, but it might work? I dunno...

p.s. Is there a way to find your own old posts? Never mind, found it. Seems I posted it in seeing yellow for some strange reason. Accidental spamming over here. Sorry.

My character keeps on leaking cum forever! How do I stop this?

Several people seem to be having this problem. For me, it does happen, but erratically. The item that causes the dripping is supposed to be removed automatically after a short while, but sometimes it doesn't... I tend to blame it on the script that removes the item getting lost in other scripts running.

Although I suppose it could be a load order issue...

player.showinventory command shows you what your character is currently carrying, including hidden items.

Then use player.removeitem followed by the item command to get rid of any item.

I'm not sure about the item code (that's what showinventory is for) but it should start with [sGO] and be called something like "[sGO]cumdripping" or something.

Hmm... Actually, the only time I noticed the slowdown was in the middle of Solitude, there were lots of PCs running around. Most of them were pregnant... if not all of them... and actually it could have been another mod or mods that was slowing things down. It was with an older save I have since deleted, so I'm not actually able to even check.

The moral of the story: Know what you're actually talking about before you post that someone's mod is causing you problems. Or at the very least, think about your post before you hit the submit button. :blush:

like i said, its not that i don, i just don't want to believe.

if the entire city was pregnant, that would be more plausable.

however if this mod was causing a slowdown because pregnancy, you wouldn't really notice a "slow" or loss of framerate, instead what you would notice is more like a serious jerk every 2 seconds with smooth play between. if its a constant slow i'd be more likely to blame something like hdt dealing with 200 scaled bouncing boobs.

Hmm... Actually, the only time I noticed the slowdown was in the middle of Solitude, there were lots of PCs running around. Most of them were pregnant... if not all of them... and actually it could have been another mod or mods that was slowing things down. It was with an older save I have since deleted, so I'm not actually able to even check.

The moral of the story: Know what you're actually talking about before you post that someone's mod is causing you problems. Or at the very least, think about your post before you hit the submit button. :blush:

like i said, its not that i don, i just don't want to believe.

if the entire city was pregnant, that would be more plausable.

however if this mod was causing a slowdown because pregnancy, you wouldn't really notice a "slow" or loss of framerate, instead what you would notice is more like a serious jerk every 2 seconds with smooth play between. if its a constant slow i'd be more likely to blame something like hdt dealing with 200 scaled bouncing boobs.

That's what it was... normal speed with a very slight jerk, about every few (two?) seconds. Average framerate was fine. And I'm not sure about the actual number of pregnant people, but it was most of the women if not all... of course, not all of them were outside walking around either, so they were in different cells and definitely not in the area. When I think about it, I guess there are only about 8-10 women ever walking around Solitude even at peak times... I'm not using any big texture mods or anything much with physics, but I am running a lot of script-heavy mods. I dunno, it hasn't happened again since then, but then again I haven't had a game since then where that many women got pregnant.

If I get some time I'll test it out in some big, empty cell... generate lots of female NPCs, impregnate them one by one and note how many there are before a noticeable problem occurs.

Of course, that'll only be relevant on my own computer. _Your Mileage May Vary_.

If cum == 0
		If who.IsEquipped(ArmorDrippingCum)
			RemoveDrippingCum(who)
		EndIf
		Return
	EndIf

hmm.

Hmm... I don't know anything about scripting in Skyrim, but it looks just fine to me. I'm guessing that this gets called at the end of a timer (i.e. cum drips for X amount of time, then set cum=0, then call this)?

Maybe... do it twice, in case the first one gets lost? I don't like the idea, it's inelegant, and adds yet another if/else to a game that already has LOTS of them, but...

edit: Again, I'm not familiar with Skyrim scripting, but is it appropriate to put a return statement before the end of your script? It's not returning anything, so I'm assuming your function's type is void? And if so, why return before the actual end of the function?

Am I missing the picture entirely?

I'm having this really weird bug where my characters belly/boobs will get all pointy upon loading a savegame. I have no idea if it's this mod doing it, or if it's some incompatibility. This is the only mod I'm using touching the belly/boob nodes. I'm also using the xpmse 2.06 skeleton.

I've uploaded a couple of pictures illustrating the problem (I'm using the 7 version). Anything I can provide to help identify the problem?

PS: Of note, the pointy belly also occurs when giving birth to soulgems. The belly does correct itself properly when the animation is done however, until I load a savegame again while being pregnant.

post-13021-0-07361400-1409605869_thumb.jpg

post-13021-0-04748700-1409605874_thumb.jpg

Will it be possible to add devious quest to this mod where the female PC is coerced into becoming used for soul gem farm for bandits and their like?

Ooh...

Integration with Azura's quest. Captured by the necromancers at Ilinalta's deep, forced to produce soul gems for Malyn Varen. There is no escape! The necromancers (the male ones, at least) keep you continually producing more and more for him.

Eventually Malyn Varen gets enough filled black soul gems (probably no more than 10...?) that he is able to emerge back into the world, the star fused to his body as a power source. He then approaches you and asks you a question...

Evil answer: He agrees to tag along with you as your companion, in order to learn how the Dragonborn absorbs dragon souls, and if that can be used to further fuel his own ambitions. Maybe you can turn the tables on him... maybe not.

Good answer: No, I'll never join you... and... FIGHT SCENE! He's more than a match for you, except... the more soul gems you have growing inside, the weaker his attacks are against you.

Ancestral Worship: Vals Veran is a really tough fight. Too much even for the dragonborn and her trusty sidekick Golldir. Golldir ends up slain, and Veran has some plans in store for the dragonborn... this one little tomb will provide a safe base of operations for my research and eventual conquering of Skyrim, and there's nothing you can do about it! Ha ha ha ha! Oh, is that MILK? What a nice bonus!

Repentance: Silvia is willing to forgo her transformation, but only if she gets something in return from the dragonborn... Illia prefers this option, because it means she won't have to kill her mother.

A return to your roots: Ever notice the sheer number of soul gem mining points in Blackreach? Well, it turns out that Avrusa Sarethi needs more than just Jazbay to grow her Crimson Nirnroot crop... And she'll pay a good wage for your help in this matter. Just step over here, close to this machine. What's that? No, don't worry, there's nothing sinister going on here... just a little closer... and *push* you're locked in now, just sit tight for a few days while the necessary ingredients grow inside you. Don't worry, I'll be back once a day or so with food and water. Why am I doing this? Well, you harvested my entire crop of Crimson Nirnroot, I think it's only fair that you help me plant my next crop.

Or really any necromancers or warlocks can capture you for soul gem farming.

@Darkconsole: When using PSB and increasing torso size, do you experience the elbow/arm screwiness seen in the picture? I've fixed the seam gap, so you can ignore that.

in your first post i've only ever seen that type of shape when the body was weight painted badly.

in your second post, yeah. the waist and torso sliders are really odd sliders on any body. i also see similar issues on the legs when cranking the butt up as well. none of the bodies have perfected scaling outside of the average deviation at all. (and probably never will). torso is spine1 i think and its usually kind of goofy if you look at a mesh in 3ds max at what verts are associated with it.

in your first post i've only ever seen that type of shape when the body was weight painted badly.

IE: I fucked up somehow in Body Slide 2? I posted a picture of what it looks like when I set belly scale to 0. It only ever happens when I'm loading a game while pregnant (or npc's being pregnant). So long as the belly node is untouched, nothing bad happens, and yours is the only mod I have installed that touches the belly node. I'm not pointing fingers though, just trying to figure out what's wrong :). I'll try the fill me up mod and see if the same happens with that.

Pity about the arms though, but I've managed to mostly counter it through some BS2 magic :P

post-13021-0-39554000-1409618491_thumb.jpg

Dump the PSB and use The CT77 body. OR if you update to BS 2.1a then use the CBBE HDT body (which is the CT77 body with some weight refinements). The PSB body doesn't look like its totally compatible with XPMSE 2.06 as your flattened breasts are a hint. You can still use whatever preset you used on the PSB so you get the same shape body and don't have to redo all your armors (although if you redo the body, I'd batch build the armors over again so they use the new body and correct reference skeleton). 

ALSO.... I just have to ask.... did you set the reference skeleton in BS2's config.xml to the skeleton you're using in game? (you should).

I was using the CBBE HDT, and yes it is better in many ways, but it's a lot worse in the stomach mesh department, so I switched over to pcb. But yeah, doesn't look like it's perfectly compatible. Hmmz, hopefully someone comes around and make a better belly mesh. And no, don't look at me as I'm entirely clueless. Kinda tempted though if there are any good guides out there.

Skeleton reference is correct in the config.

Edit: Of note, the belly bug happened with the CBBE HDT body as well.

I don't know if someone else has this problem but when i try to initiate the milking animation she just stands there. Removing this mod and then reinstalling doesn't work. Is there something wrong with my sexlab or zaz install?

edit: I uninstalled everything. I reinstalled skyrim downloaded sexlab again and zaz's animations and still it doesn't want to do the milking animation. Her mouth and face do change and sehe still drops the milk but that's about it. The birth animation still works though.

I don't know if someone else has this problem but when i try to initiate the milking animation she just stands there. Removing this mod and then reinstalling doesn't work. Is there something wrong with my sexlab or zaz install?

edit: I uninstalled everything. I reinstalled skyrim downloaded sexlab again and zaz's animations and still it doesn't want to do the milking animation. Her mouth and face do change and sehe still drops the milk but that's about it. The birth animation still works though.

Did you run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe that comes with FNIS after installing all the mods?

Did you run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe that comes with FNIS after installing all the mods?

Yes i did. Btw all the animations work except the milking animation and i know it worked before. Is it because i still use version 7? Because i have seen that there is a new one out already. Maybe i have to give that one a try.

edit: upgrading to version 8 didn't change anything at all. I do get the interval 1 and 2 (which is good). Again besides the milking animation everything works as it shoukld be.

Still trying with version 7, is it normal that the mod reset breast size to 1?

I have to disable breast size adjustment to keep my 1.4 setting.  :P

Yeah, let's toss a bit of light on this.  Please implement a Minimum Breast Scale slider.  Then in whatever function sizes them back down, set it to regress to MBS rather than 1 or however you've got it running right now.  Shouldn't be too hard. ;)  (So says the person who has almost no coding knowledge whatsoever, at least :P )

Side effect would be everyone with less than MBS scale boobs who gets pregnant has their boobs increased in size more or less permanently, but that's not entirely unrealistic either. ;)  A player-only toggle for that would solve the problem, such that it is, but would probably double the number of script variants you'd need to run and add some extra checks to everything...

I guess you could do one for belly too, though I doubt there is actually anyone who'd want to increase that scale permanently...

It would also be kind of nice to be able to interrupt the Milk spells so that you have the option of topping off a bottle or two without draining your whole supply...

Oh, and while I'm rattling off outlandish suggestions, it'd be neat to see an option to ramp up milk generation/supply based on frequency of milking, and have it start to dry up if you leave if alone for too long (a week, perhaps).  Then again, that may be slightly too semi-realistic for a mod that simulates getting pregnant with magic gems, so that's your call.

no the problem is the animation i used is from devious devices and i didn't realise. i need to ask for permission to include that one file in this mod. if you install DD you will see her rub her boobs together. but i don't want to force you to install DD, so i will ask.

that said, my milk maid mod will require dd. but that will be an optional esp.

Yeah, let's toss a bit of light on this.  Please implement a Minimum Breast Scale slider.  Then in whatever function sizes them back down, set it to regress to MBS rather than 1 or however you've got it running right now.  Shouldn't be too hard. ;)  (So says the person who has almost no coding knowledge whatsoever, at least :P )

did you follow my bullshit post about how to reset that? as of v7 this has been fixed. you have to go into the mcm, enable the reset spells, cast reset (self). that will unpregnant you, and reset all your data to 1. then you can showracemenu to set yourself back to 1.4. from that point on the next time you get pregnant it should remember 1.4. i've confirmed it working last week because i set the ones on my orc to 0.4, watched them grow to 2.0, and then back to 0.4.

if you leave the reset spells enabled forever, the next time you have sex you should see it confirm the sizes it stored about your character in a notification in the top left.

it is a pain in the ass i know, but, this way at least NPCs will reset to where they were (which is almost always 1.0).

did you follow my bullshit post about how to reset that? as of v7 this has been fixed. you have to go into the mcm, enable the reset spells, cast reset (self). that will unpregnant you, and reset all your data to 1. then you can showracemenu to set yourself back to 1.4. from that point on the next time you get pregnant it should remember 1.4. i've confirmed it working last week because i set the ones on my orc to 0.4, watched them grow to 2.0, and then back to 0.4.

I read it but my case is a new installation of v7 without any previous version install first.

Will try it and see if it work.

no the problem is the animation i used is from devious devices and i didn't realise. i need to ask for permission to include that one file in this mod. if you install DD you will see her rub her boobs together. but i don't want to force you to install DD, so i will ask.

that said, my milk maid mod will require dd. but that will be an optional esp.

if you leave the reset spells enabled forever, the next time you have sex you should see it confirm the sizes it stored about your character in a notification in the top left.

it is a pain in the ass i know, but, this way at least NPCs will reset to where they were (which is almost always 1.0).

Thank you for your post! (yes exclamation mark because i'm very happy it is resolved :P ) You have no idea how long i have been trying to solve this issue. And yes indeed i used DD for a while but because it put up such a strain on papyrus, i had to uninstall it since Zaz does almost the same.

once again thanks and i will look forward to the next update. Btw you might want to update the mod description page so other people will know you need DD to make the milk animation to work.

edit: I was wondering. If i would use The hentai pregnancy mod for the pregnancy effect, would i still see the milking animation? Or do they not produce milk with that mod on?

EDIT2: It still doesn't work! I have DD assets and integration. Do i need expantion and it's patch too? Or is it sexlab aroused that is causing issues for some reason?

btw i have posted my load order here so someone could take a look why it doesn't work or if my load order is wrong. Again everything still works except that damn animation

Edit3: I have installed all expantions for DD and still nothing.

Edit4: Last and final edit. Guess what it works! You have to install assets, integration and extras (expantion) and update FNISS for it to work.

Sorry for my own stupidity ou know now you need DD + all basics. I hope i don't have to post anything anymore in the future about this problem. (removed my load order since it is solved)

I don't think it is necessary but here are some tips for using this mod for those who have problems with script lag (like me):

1. Always make sure you have atleast 2 days set before the gem turns into a black soulgem. That way the script doesn't get too confused about what size it should give the boobs and belly when pregnant. It does seem to set itself right after waiting a couple of hours but it isn't really recommended to do so.

2. Make sure you have ONLY 1 npc pregnant in a room at a time. If you make multiple npc's pregnant  in 1 room at the same time it may cause the script to lag very heavily. If you bring in multiple npc's who are at their max size it might not hurt, UNTIL you order them to give birth or milk them (even asking their information takes a couple of minutes)

3. Make sure you don't go away while your npc's are being milked or giving birth. This might bork up the script completely! Even the spells to reset the npc's wont work!

That's it. If you keep these few tips in mind you will have a flawless, (dirty ;)), playthrough in skyrim.