Mannequins Look Like You MLLY Compatibility?

uglykidcid

Donate it to the skyrim hair club for baldness prevention. :)

Question is it infinite hair or more like stretching? If it's stretching then it's a skeleton issue. Since I think everything HDT uses a skeleton if the mannequins don't have a skeleton or correct skeleton then you might get stretching it's much like having the wrong one for breasts and getting the boobs to infinity thing.

Well I am not sure what the difference is because it stretches to infinity.  I can tell you that the boobs and belly work just fine.  Now I know that mannequins should not have bouncing boobs and bellies but when I equip or unequip armor on any mannequin they bounce.  If it was a skeleton issue I would think that everything would go to infinity but only the hair has issues.

I use MLLY because all the other female mannequin mods have problems or are not compatible with Hearthfires.  Many of them are just ugly.  MLLY is non-scripted and non problematic.  So I really would hate to give it up.

Have you tried SPODUM?

In only use the MLLY mannequin mod.  When I tried SPODUM I had MLLY uninstalled but it made the vanilla mannequins half Nord half wood.

There had to have been something else interfering. spodum doesn't affect vanilla manns at all.

OTOH, mlly was nothing but problems for me, especially in the riften home where the manns jump around the house.

[edit] Oh, also . . .

if you didn't do a 'clean save' between mlly and spodum, that could account for the problem . . . uninstall mlly, quit, reload, save, quit, install spodum, load. 

• 7 months later...

I have seen a number of folks bring this up but I cannot find a solution.  The problem is if I use the HDT Ponytail with MLLY all the mannequins get infinite hair.  Any help would be really appreciated.

i had this same happen with the Friendly faces mod. if i made a clone of my pc while she had any hdt hair, the clone had infinity head lol.

btw, does anyone know where to get MLLY? wanna try my mannys to look like player

Archived