Is there something I can do to find a bound girl? Console command or something? Just updated to 5.8, and I wanna find one to check out the new addition.

They seem to populate inns and market areas. Just look for a naked female in restraints.

Alright, so I just decided to try to get back into Skyrim after encountering this mod, however I am having issues installing it properly. From what I can tell everything installs fine, but I can never the subcategory to show up in MCM, and only parts of the mod seem to be working (possibly stuck on default settings as I cannot access the menu). I am using Nexus Mod Manager and have installed all of the required mods, with few others trying to have a minimalist approach just to get it working. I have tried both pre-existing saves and new ones, all with the same issue of no cursed loot sub-directory in MCM. I wait several minutes (including through the entire opening intro several times), but it never shows up. Plenty of other mods show up in MCM though, all of the SexLab ones for instance work fine.

Here is my load order, if it helps:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1

Any advice is welcome, I am sure I am missing something obvious.

Is there something I can do to find a bound girl? Console command or something? Just updated to 5.8, and I wanna find one to check out the new addition.

lol you are not going to be experiencing this problem for long.

Go to any inn, really

Guest joe5678

How can I get the Rubber Suit to work with my HDT Bodyslide modifications? It always equips with the default shape and no physics, and I don't see the Rubber Suit shape in Bodyslide. Am I missing a mod or something?

It should be listed as mxw catsuit if I recall.

Ahh yep, I'm a dummy. Thanks!

What if you don't have a "mxw catsuit" in your list in BodySlide?  I do remember it from previous installs.  Using the CBBE version.

Guest joe5678

How can I get the Rubber Suit to work with my HDT Bodyslide modifications? It always equips with the default shape and no physics, and I don't see the Rubber Suit shape in Bodyslide. Am I missing a mod or something?

It should be listed as mxw catsuit if I recall.

Ahh yep, I'm a dummy. Thanks!

What if you don't have a "mxw catsuit" in your list in BodySlide?  I do remember it from previous installs.  Using the CBBE version.

So the rubber gloves in particular are busting out to the arms.  I use the CBBE version.  My first attempt, I did not see any groups or loose parts in BodySlide.  I went into the .zip and found the BodySlide info, created a new zip and added it.  Now they show up "loose" in the Unassigned section.  If I use it, the arms still don't fit.

I deleted Cursed Loot and my BodySlide addon, re downloaded Cursed Loot and reinstalled.   Where it now shows up in BS on it's own, it shows up like when i used my addon: 20 loose items under Unassigned.

I took a look, the item in the slidergroups folder, cursedlootmxw_Catsuit.xml,  is blank when i try to open it.  I'm no BS expert, but have noticed that the BS addons for other mods, if they have their own folder in BS, they have an .xml doc.  Not sure what it is used for, but they have text in them.  The Cursed Loot one is blank when I look at it.

Possible Bug?  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

The Maiden's Shield can be opened by using the lockpicking / magic option anytime before it's supposed to unlock itself. The same applies to most of DCL's quest devices. Probably a bug, since it totally breaks the point of the items. Also, I checked and they are removable by Captured Dreams Shop's Master as well. 

Kimy,

I recently installed Skyrim Underground and ran across the wrapped draugr.  The wrapped dragr is just a mummy that gets around moving like a worm (like the break dancing move the worm).  Kind of silly for an enemy, but If the same animation could be applied to the player, would make looting mummies in the game interesting.  Could be a chance when looting a mummy, or picking up linen wraps that the player gets wrapped and has to wiggle around the dungeon for awhile.  Figure it was worth a try :).  The mod is pretty good too!

They seem to populate inns and market areas. Just look for a naked female in restraints.

With Hydra Slavegirls installed, naked bound girls are all over the place lol.

Hi, after an update got some bugs some bugs:

1) Mod stop reacting on cursed loot events, like when it's should equip device on character it does nothing... absolutely nothing, no errors, no messages. I even tried to set chances to 100% but nothing came out.

2) (Not bug actually) When i`m trying to put devices with self bondage function it's always get me a elegant type of hobble dress (maybe with normal events it's working the same way), can we get a function to choose type of dress(elegant, extreme, normal)?
3) When i`m choosing to kill, or steal stuff from a surrendered enemy, they disappeared, but they still can be seen on the compass, and when i get back at that place they become visible again.

4) (Got this before, but somehow fixed it, now it came back) Rape function doesn't work too, on combat surrender it's always activating 'Left in wildness' event, because rape scene not happening.

There is no logs for this bugs(folder is empty).

Maybe i need to attach some other logs?

P.S. Sorry for poor English.

2) (Not bug actually) When i`m trying to put devices with self bondage function it's always get me a elegant type of hobble dress (maybe with normal events it's working the same way), can we get a function to choose type of dress(elegant, extreme, normal)?

I think the self bondage bit will only use things from your inventory.

Small bug report:
I noticed this before but assumed Kimy knew about it, however it remains after the latest update so I may as well point it out:

When Sasha is domming and has a demand, only some of the demand options reset dcur_sasha_hasdemand to 0 (and set the last demand time and zero the no talk counter). The scripts that don't reset the variable are adding or removing the rubber suit, gag, and belt.

Thanks for the great mod, just doing my part to help make it better!

Kimy,

I recently installed Skyrim Underground and ran across the wrapped draugr.  The wrapped dragr is just a mummy that gets around moving like a worm (like the break dancing move the worm).  Kind of silly for an enemy, but If the same animation could be applied to the player, would make looting mummies in the game interesting.  Could be a chance when looting a mummy, or picking up linen wraps that the player gets wrapped and has to wiggle around the dungeon for awhile.  Figure it was worth a try :).  The mod is pretty good too!

I know there is something in real life like a bondage sleeping bag that restrains all your limbs but the name of it escapes me :s.

Kimy,

I know there is something in real life like a bondage sleeping bag that restrains all your limbs but the name of it escapes me :s.

Sleep sack.  ;)

Kimy,

Sleep sack.   ;)

You won't be sleeping when I'm there.

:P

Anyway I just looked it up and that seems to be right.

Is there a way to exclude specific followers from being vulnerable to loot events? Like, if I dismiss them, update the list, then re-recruit them, will that do it or will they just eventually auto-update back into the list?

Made an earlier post but deleted it to post this one because I made progress.

My issue is that when I harvest plants Estrus Chaurus + animations are not playing. Estrus Chaurus + says I have all required mods and all the animations are registered and check marked and FNIS has been run.

But when I harvest a plant and there is an attack a random dude is spawned in to have sex with my character instead of tentacles. Then a random normal sex animation plays. Any ideas? Love the mod btw :)

My issue is that when I harvest plants Estrus Chaurus + animations are not playing. Estrus Chaurus + says I have all required mods and all the animations are registered and check marked and FNIS has been run.

But when I harvest a plant and there is an attack a random dude is spawned in to have sex with my character instead of tentacles. Then a random normal sex animation plays. Any ideas? Love the mod btw :)

Check in the MCM under Optional Mods to see that Estrus Chaurus is toggled on. Also check the Estrus plant attack slider under Events, if it's set to zero you'll just get flashbang attacks from bandits

Hi - hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...

I've been using DCL for sometime and never had a problem with textures. However, I've just changed over to the new version and the textures are missing from some of the items such as the rubber collar (rather, they show in the game as shiny purple).

I'm not quite sure what the problem is.

Check in the MCM under Optional Mods to see that Estrus Chaurus is toggled on. Also check the Estrus plant attack slider under Events, if it's set to zero you'll just get flashbang attacks from bandits

Estrus Chaurus is toggled on under Optional Mods and I set the Estrus attack slider and Estrus plant attack sliders to 100% before I started testing.