Skyrim Clothes & Armour Resource

Texy

Could someone reupload the dragon age 2 armors please? Links are dead. :(

which ones are these? i may have em

Hawke mage champion' date=' Armor of the fallen, Grey warden

[/quote']

ah those, myea i do have em, ill upload em tmrw, im away from my desktop

I think this thread would be more helpful if you included the body type the clothes were for in the title. For example...

0-9

41 HQ Nocturnal Robes - Astrid - CBBE - UNP

2pac's Orcish Set - TnT

2pacs Glass armour - TnT

ect...

You had the upn and CBBE tags for the first item but lacked it for many others. If you add the body tag for all items listed then this way people could quickly see if the armour or clothing was compatable with their body replacer.

I think this thread would be more helpful if you included the body type the clothes were for in the title. For example...

0-9

41 HQ Nocturnal Robes - Astrid - CBBE - UNP

2pac's Orcish Set - TnT

2pacs Glass armour - TnT

ect...

You had the upn and CBBE tags for the first item but lacked it for many others. If you add the body tag for all items listed then this way people could quickly see if the armour or clothing was compatable with their body replacer.

interesting idea, but im not the owner of the thread so i cant do anything u.u

Texy has been missing for awhile, all i do is just post up alt links and fixes :<

Any idea where in the game I can get Combat Princess? A help code would also work.

yea the combat princess stuff doesn't translate right so its all squares, thus help console codes don't work xD, but you can find it under daedric or ebony forge, also the choker can be found under jewelry, if you don't have the ingredients for the items you could use help to find those ingredients

What's the mod/mods of choice for ridiculous breast size with matching armor? I was planning to use Stacked Against Gravity after some more bug fixes but Teal03 stopped updating and it still at least has the elf bug, which I would rather avoid.

CBBEv3 has an official armor mod for slider bodies but so far only starting light armors and regular clothing are done.

Bigger is better! But whatever you guys recommend, I just ask for it to have most of the default armors redone as well as be relatively bug-free.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys

I`m sorry to bother u with this question' date=' but i downloaded

the Airy Armor and figure out how to install it properly :/

I integrate the meshes, Strings and texture folders into the once with the same name in my data folder in skyrim and also extracted the esp.

But now my Skyrim keeps crashing as soon as i get into the loading screen

Does anyone know what to do?

[/quote']

i use mine without the english strings, they can be crafted in the forge, just use the console to get the items that you need to craft it then you can rename it if you enchant it or something

I download the Airy Armor and my game crashing too

I test it without the english strings but it crash.

Archived