Skyrim Clothes & Armour Resource

Texy

Just one noob question. How can I find Vindictus Oracle Armour in the game (already activated)? I checked the forge and the fashion shop in Solitude but didn't see it. Any help?

try typing in "help ti 4" since its not called oracle armor in game

@SummGai

I tried "help ti 4" and it showed this mess :

TESV%202012-03-03%2018-25-45-33.jpg

What can I do now?

use the page up/page down button on your keyboard to scroll through the list and look for ARMO: and the item codes, then when you find it type i n the console: player.additem 1 and it should be in your inventory

Not to detract from the intended purpose of the topic' date=' but I've been looking everywhere for some nice maid dresses, and I was wondering if anybody knows any?

There's plenty for oblivion (such as this one) but I can't find any for skyrim whatsoever. I would greatly appreciate any pointers.

Thank you!

hmmm there are plenty around, i suggest you install the ank castle mod: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5795, inside is 3dms maid outfit , if anything look at person123456's armour conversions, he had a thread here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4639, if anything here is his mixed armor from the nexus http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3838

Not to detract from the intended purpose of the topic' date=' but I've been looking everywhere for some nice maid dresses, and I was wondering if anybody knows any?

There's plenty for oblivion (such as this one) but I can't find any for skyrim whatsoever. I would greatly appreciate any pointers.

Thank you!

hmmm there are plenty around, i suggest you install the ank castle mod: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5795, inside is 3dms maid outfit , if anything look at person123456's armour conversions, he had a thread here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4639, if anything here is his mixed armor from the nexus http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3838

Thanks for the response! I've already used some of person123456's armours and those are indeed quite nice (particularly seraphim), however the maid ones in his repertoire aren't quite what I'm looking for. I suppose I could've mentioned those instead of saying that I couldn't find any, my bad.

Installing the castle mod seems quite tricky. It keeps crashing and the armour list ingame (from the help command) seems incomplete. Do you happen to have a screenshot of the armour you are referring to? If it's not too much trouble, that is.

it looks like this:

ScreenShot129.jpg

Its kinda more like a combat maid' date=' not a lot of non-lore friendly mods out there, most of the armor mods out now are fantasy lore friendly rather than fetish friendly

[/quote']

Thanks again. That's a bit overly on the skimpy side of things though, but I guess I shouldn't be picky.

use the page up/page down button on your keyboard to scroll through the list and look for ARMO: and the item codes' date=' then when you find it type i n the console: player.additem 1 and it should be in your inventory

[/quote']

Oh I've found it. Thank you so much SummGai:P

it looks like this:

ScreenShot129.jpg

Its kinda more like a combat maid' date=' not a lot of non-lore friendly mods out there, most of the armor mods out now are fantasy lore friendly rather than fetish friendly

[/quote']

Hey, wanted to ask, all those clothes in the pic with ANK marked in the front should be available if you've instaled ANK castle 2.0? If so i seem to be missing a bunch of them from the store. Did u dl directly from the chinese site or used the one in the What Mod is this thread?

it looks like this:

ScreenShot129.jpg

[/quote']

Hey, wanted to ask, all those clothes in the pic with ANK marked in the front should be available if you've instaled ANK castle 2.0? If so i seem to be missing a bunch of them from the store. Did u dl directly from the chinese site or used the one in the What Mod is this thread?

the image in that picture is from an older version of ank, i have yet to try 2.0

Odd... i seem to not have those clothes and i def do not remember one named like that.... One would think 2.0 would have everything from 1.0. damnit and i just got 2.0 to work

well the top few clothes that say ANK square square are from another mod

Supposedly' date=' when i asked on the ANK thread, someone else said it was there as well.

[/quote']

If you're using ANK 2.0 then the armor is in the game but you cannot buy it from the shop (perhaps there is more armor in game that isn't in the shop?)

To get it, simply type this into the console:

help "sexy lace"
player.additem x 1

where x represents the code that it returns

Supposedly' date=' when i asked on the ANK thread, someone else said it was there as well.

[/quote']

If you're using ANK 2.0 then the armor is in the game but you cannot buy it from the shop (perhaps there is more armor in game that isn't in the shop?)

To get it, simply type this into the console:

help "sexy lace"
player.additem x 1

where x represents the code that it returns

2.0 renamed a few things (gave it a go, i ctd but that won't stop me from getting items) into a sorta translated english, so you gotta experiment or just read the mesh files

• 2 weeks later...

just to ask' date=' is the lady elegance or black lady elegance in CBBE? That would be really awesome

[/quote']

it is in cbbe i believe and the black lady elegance is just a texture replacer for the original i think @0@

yeah i guess its in cbbe but i cant adjust breast size =/

Damn that Daedric Female armor makes me wanna switch from UNP to CBBE.... UNP looks more "realistic" to me, but god damn those busty armors look amazing sometimes... Why can't I have the best from both worlds :' (

Amazing thread anyway! Just not alot of UNP compatible clothing here, as you probably use CBBE.

Just, you know, if you see some good UNP only clothes, don't forget us UNP users and add it to the thread too. :)

Nevertheless, huge thanks - at least downloaded the Barbarian armors - as I'm all for "lore friendly"... with the exception that I'd love that busty daedric armor if only my Skyrim gals had the boobs to go with it :D

Edit: Well there was some UNP there too - so forget about it.. And I definately wasn't complaining to begin with. :)

Thanks for the thread <3

Archived