Skyrim Clothes & Armour Resource

Texy

S

Mediafire-link is broken :-/

can you reupload pls....?

Unfortunately i didn't download that one' date=' however, if you're wanting the Succubus Outfit which also has the hat etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hh9zzxi7ekfs14x

;)

[/quote']

thx but i already have this one and i dont want it because the mesh looks horrible...

i just want the hat on the first screenshot because it looks better

Alright' date=' cool. I'll post a solution if I can find one.

[/quote']Okay, got it. To remove the shadows from the new version you must have the "HighRes 4K CBBE Nude Female Re-Texture Mod" and to equip the helmet without crashing you need to use CBBE Curvy with the slider on max.

hello may i ask how do u get belt girl seems not crafable also i cant find it with help console please help me out here

its the same as Elegant Dress cant find it

also regading Elculous+OptionalTextures.rar not working for me it shown in my craftable but everytimes i used it i get crash any idea whats goin on ? ty so much for the great work

hello may i ask how do u get belt girl seems not crafable also i cant find it with help console please help me out here

also regading Elculous+OptionalTextures.rar not working for me it shown in my craftable but everytimes i used it i get crash any idea whats goin on ? ty so much for the great work

make sure you install it in the correct order.

the belt girl available in leather and dragon and daedric

for the optional texture for elculous, seems like there's a texture folder within a texture folder so make sure you correct that.

instead of

data > texture > texture > armor

to data > texture > armor

for the crashing problem, probably it's because it requires CBBE v2

make sure you install it in the correct order.

the belt girl available in leather and dragon and daedric

for the optional texture for elculous' date=' seems like there's a texture folder within a texture folder so make sure you correct that.

instead of

data > texture > texture > armor

to data > texture > armor

for the crashing problem, probably it's because it requires CBBE v2

[/quote']

yeah i used nexus mod manager so i havent done manual install since im noob would u please give me instruction belt girl is not craftable once again i check i nexus manager might do soemthing wrong with it

still cant find Elegant Dress Test

for Elculous+OptionalTextures i will try it again after i get home from work ty so much for helping me

S

Mediafire-link is broken :-/

can you reupload pls....?

Unfortunately i didn't download that one' date=' however, if you're wanting the Succubus Outfit which also has the hat etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hh9zzxi7ekfs14x

;)

[/quote']

thx but i already have this one and i dont want it because the mesh looks horrible...

i just want the hat on the first screenshot because it looks better

Here you go! i dl'd it before links died, the hair looked cool so i dl'd it to remove the hat, wasn't as cool u.u

Dont mistake this file is the real one un-edited, uploaded using mediafire, Texy you can use this to update your thingy ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?kymm8bgkz2ax2h8

Can you link me to the body type used in the "Weifu eyewear" mod?

Also' date=' what's that swimsuit?

Thanks in advance!

[/quote']

lol that picture is mine! ^^ glad you took an interest, the body mod i used at the time was CBBE v2 (using v3 now) and the swimsuit is from this mod on the nexus, Striped undies ^^ comes in colours! ^3^

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6149

a word of warning this only works if you have the never nude thing cause its just a perfect retexture of the vanilla undies

lol that picture is mine! ^^ glad you took an interest' date=' the body mod i used at the time was CBBE v2 (using v3 now) and the swimsuit is from this mod on the nexus, Striped undies ^^ comes in colours! ^3^

a word of warning this only works if you have the never nude thing cause its just a perfect retexture of the vanilla undies

[/quote']

Thanks for the response!

Did you have any custom sliders at the time or how did you set it up?

Also, will it work on CBBE v3?

Thanks in advance!

lol that picture is mine! ^^ glad you took an interest' date=' the body mod i used at the time was CBBE v2 (using v3 now) and the swimsuit is from this mod on the nexus, Striped undies ^^ comes in colours! ^3^

[/quote']

Thanks for the response!

Thanks in advance!

ok the undies will still work on v3 and at the time no i didnt have any sliders, just used the standard body on medium in the showracemenu

where does one put the files from the White Devil Armor? as it doesnt come with any sort of folder hierarchy :[

ah yes white devil armor it's kinda wonky as it only provides the wings, the skirt and the textures, also its called daedric plus (original name) uh the .nif files go under meshes in daedric while the dizzy wing goes in the texture folder under daedric

can someone help me how to install Elculous+OptionalTextures i still cant do it with nexus mod manager please if someone can teach me how to install it manualy would be great ty so much

k to manually install this shizzle, extract the file into its own folder, use winrar or 7zip (whichever you like, me i use the rar), you should get 3 things a folder of meshes, a folder of textures and a Elculous.esp file. Put all of these in the data folder in your skyrim files. ie: if its in steam its under common in the steam folder. that should be all you need to do, if you wanna install the alternate textures just do the something and replace the orginal texture files with the new ones

[/quote']

Thanks for the response!

Thanks in advance!

ok the undies will still work on v3 and at the time no i didnt have any sliders, just used the standard body on medium in the showracemenu

Thanks!

Edit: for some reason when I instal the curvy one it gives me kind of a slim body (At least not as curvy as the one in the screenshots) :s

What's the itemcode for the Earring Helmet? I can't find it anywhere..

help earring 4 just doesn't come up with anything as well...is there a certain name the item has?

if certain mods do work right or the help thing doesnt work, odds are the text is in a foreign language, if anything all you have to do is go to the forge cause the earrings should be there and craft it from there. If you need the items for crafting just use the help in the console. ie: need daedra hearts type in help heart 0. For the earring helmet try "help naussica 4" or just craft it, the earrings should be in all armour tabs. ie: there is a helmet with the stats of steel helmets and one that has the stats of daedric helments

where does one put the files from the White Devil Armor? as it doesnt come with any sort of folder hierarchy :[

ah yes white devil armor it's kinda wonky as it only provides the wings' date= the skirt and the textures, also its called daedric plus (original name) uh the .nif files go under meshes in daedric while the dizzy wing goes in the texture folder under daedric

[/quote]

thanks for the help, now for some testing. :rolleyes:

What's the itemcode for the Earring Helmet? I can't find it anywhere..

help earring 4 just doesn't come up with anything as well...is there a certain name the item has?

if certain mods do work right or the help thing doesnt work' date=' odds are the text is in a foreign language, if anything all you have to do is go to the forge cause the earrings should be there and craft it from there. If you need the items for crafting just use the help in the console. ie: need daedra hearts type in help heart 0. For the earring helmet try "help naussica 4" or just craft it, the earrings should be in all armour tabs. ie: there is a helmet with the stats of steel helmets and one that has the stats of daedric helments

[/quote']

Odd it isn't appearing :/

can someone help me how to install Elculous+OptionalTextures i still cant do it with nexus mod manager please if someone can teach me how to install it manualy would be great ty so much

k to manually install this shizzle' date=' extract the file into its own folder, use winrar or 7zip (whichever you like, me i use the rar), you should get 3 things a folder of meshes, a folder of textures and a Elculous.esp file. Put all of these in the data folder in your skyrim files. ie: if its in steam its under common in the steam folder. that should be all you need to do, if you wanna install the alternate textures just do the something and replace the orginal texture files with the new ones

[/quote']

doesnt i need to check the esp thing on my installer? i did that once and it didnt work

Archived