Skyrim Clothes & Armour Resource

Texy

hey is there some cool cloth for male like a leon s kennedy cloth from resident evil 4 or sephiroth cloth mabe something like what squal lionheart uses from final fantasy 8? I cant seem to find some cool cloth for male so can someone help.

well if its something with that furry lions mane thing around the shoulders there is this mod here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13486

not alto of modern or FF style armor out for males, mostly things that are lore friendly or tanky

can you please provide instructions how to download on kuai? i want to download the skimpy armor but somehow i think it wants me to register. i dont speak/read chinese and the alternative link(mediafire) doesn't work anymore. please provide the alternative :)

can you please provide instructions how to download on kuai? i want to download the skimpy armor but somehow i think it wants me to register. i dont speak/read chinese and the alternative link(mediafire) doesn't work anymore. please provide the alternative :)

is this skimpy/savage armor?

yup its ths skimpy/savage armor. i realized i didn't type savage armor. i thought i typed it. lol. please can you provide dl links?

yup its ths skimpy/savage armor. i realized i didn't type savage armor. i thought i typed it. lol. please can you provide dl links?

here my copy of savage, i think 3 other ppl asked for it, i also included what i think to be a texture fix but iunno give it a try, it should work

i cannot get the ravenous elegance dress to work' date=' when i try to equip it makes my body completely invisible. any help would be great

[/quote']

ravenous elegance is i believe is a body replacer, as in it replaces your standard body with its own and its own is pretty bad (messed up fingers) so i haven't used it so sry i cant help :<

Is the black elegant dress without stockings posted? I like that one better.

ok here is the black elegance with no stockings, i tried editing the heels but im not that good, im still yoga balls new at this so the feet still have socks, if you wanna use good heels use sky heels they work well and match the skin tones

Black Elegance edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?wfa2tji78878p2j

Sky Heels: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5589

This is an amazing collection! One question please - once I have installed all the files' date=' where do I find the clothing in game? Many thanks

[/quote']

well usually you would find it in the forge, just go through all the sections, if not than try typing in help itemnamehere 4, so for example for lady elegance i would type in help lady 4 or help elegance 4 and it should give you values which you can than use player.additem to get the item in inventory

Is the black elegant dress without stockings posted? I like that one better.

ok here is the black elegance with no stockings' date=' i tried editing the heels but im not that good, im still yoga balls new at this so the feet still have socks, if you wanna use good heels use sky heels they work well and match the skin tones

Black Elegance edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?wfa2tji78878p2j

Sky Heels: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5589

[/quote']

Your hard work is much appreciated. Thank you :)

here my copy of savage' date=' i think 3 other ppl asked for it, i also included what i think to be a texture fix but iunno give it a try, it should work

[/quote']

i cannot find the link

here my copy of savage' date=' i think 3 other ppl asked for it, i also included what i think to be a texture fix but iunno give it a try, it should work

[/quote']

i cannot find the link

lol derp i knew i forgot something xD

http://www.mediafire.com/?oxm0c7ni82m6hae

hey i was wondering is there any place out there were i can find some armor mods like dantes devil may cry cloth or mabe final fantasy 7 cloud strife's? or mabe something like this:Noctis.jpg

hmmm i remember seeing a devil may cry mod out there but i dont remember where, not a lot of modern male armour has been released yet, its mostly lore friendly tanky buff armour

here is a modern armour: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12252

Although its just jeans and a shirt, i guess you can just wear no shirt and just pants? xD be like Ken from hokuto shinken

Sorry :D to bother, T_T i downloaded the

1)Elculous+OptionalTextures.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/?767pg4ubgb1lrq0

2)Apply the content as usual, overwrite the textures with the optionals one

3)Started skyrim, used the console ' , help elculous 0 ,

4)added them via console

The elculous armor works fine,however im still getting the original textures as before,retried the process , it render me same results as before.

Is there something i did wrongly? can't seem to use the optional textures which are looovely!!!!_ T_T

*edit, i rerar with the optional textures and use NMM instead to overwrite (it's working now)

Thank you , for this lovely thread :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hey Guys

I`m sorry to bother u with this question, but i downloaded

the Airy Armor and figure out how to install it properly :/

I integrate the meshes, Strings and texture folders into the once with the same name in my data folder in skyrim and also extracted the esp.

But now my Skyrim keeps crashing as soon as i get into the loading screen

Does anyone know what to do?

Hey Guys

I`m sorry to bother u with this question' date=' but i downloaded

the Airy Armor and figure out how to install it properly :/

I integrate the meshes, Strings and texture folders into the once with the same name in my data folder in skyrim and also extracted the esp.

But now my Skyrim keeps crashing as soon as i get into the loading screen

Does anyone know what to do?

[/quote']

i use mine without the english strings, they can be crafted in the forge, just use the console to get the items that you need to craft it then you can rename it if you enchant it or something

Archived