need help being unbanned

hello everyone i was banned from nexus a couple of months ago they ip banned me since then i have used certain software to get into the nexus but now it says "we have black listed your ip address" can someone please help me i cant even fill out an unban request i did absolutely nothing wrong i just wanna download mods im stuck using mods from months ago i cant even use nexus mod manager my modding days are basically over because of the nexus staff i had 1,200 saved to buy an alien ware laptop and they banned me i cant mod anymore sure i have loverslab which is amazing but i cant even get armor mods or racemenu could someone please help either by messaging here or in a private message 

hello everyone i was banned from nexus a couple of months ago they ip banned me since then i have used certain software to get into the nexus but now it says "we have black listed your ip address" can someone please help me i cant even fill out an unban request i did absolutely nothing wrong i just wanna download mods im stuck using mods from months ago i cant even use nexus mod manager my modding days are basically over because of the nexus staff i had 1,200 saved to buy an alien ware laptop and they banned me i cant mod anymore sure i have loverslab which is amazing but i cant even get armor mods or racemenu could someone please help either by messaging here or in a private message 

What did you do in the first place? I hope you didn't post a comment that made someone angry enough to have you blackballed, knowing that Nexus has staff that kills first, ask questions later.