What did the hero/ine did do today in Oblivion?

Lol. That's one horny baker. ::)

Three pies as a price for having sex? I don't think a man needs to be so horny for that... its just too much of a good deal :P

@Old Book and Detman 102

Thanks, glad you guys like it. Was fun creating this little story, maybe I'll do some more of them in the future :D

As for which body this is: Its my own creation, the chubby version of the SPB Curvaceous Body. You will surely find it if you search for my stuff over at Nexus. Unfortunately I have to say there's not much clothing options yet and I can't even share that dress because the author denied me permission (probably big girls are not allowed to wear nice clothes  ::)), but you can always send me an PM. ;)

Lol. That's one horny baker. ::)

Three pies as a price for having sex? I don't think a man needs to be so horny for that... its just too much of a good deal :P

@Old Book and Detman 102

Thanks' date=' glad you guys like it. Was fun creating this little story, maybe I'll do some more of them in the future :D

As for which body this is: Its my own creation, the chubby version of the SPB Curvaceous Body. You will surely find it if you search for my stuff over at Nexus. Unfortunately I have to say there's not much clothing options yet and I can't even share that dress because the author denied me permission (probably big girls are not allowed to wear nice clothes  ::)), but you can always send me an PM. ;)

[/quote']

thank you for the info. I am going to make my Saerilith companion use that body, but only her...she is special.

Your body is about as perfect as a female gets. Where can I find the clothes that reflect the awesomeness of that body? I'll PM you...

:D

Dm

Welp, today was a normal day for Mimi the Chocolate Elf.

Working at the Merchant's Inn restaurant as a waitress.

As Mimi was taking and delivering orders, she overheard some customers talk about a legendary weapon that froze anyone and anything it touched. Upon hearing this rumor, she decided that after work ended, she would go to the mention Aeylid Ruins to see if what they spoke of was true.

ScreenShot8.jpg

After work, she left the city quickly, west of Chorrol gates.

ScreenShot7.jpg

Then later came night as she continued her search. Flustered and doubtful of the weapons existence until she suddenly discovered the entrance to the ruins.

ScreenShot4.jpg

Upon entering, Mimi decided to waste no time, she ran down into the ruins, floor by floor, slaying each and every monster that came her way until she reached the final room to the final floor.  A room of white fire that gave more chills than the icy mountains of Bruma.

And against the wall stood Frostmourne, the weapon that the rumors spoke of.

Without hesitation Mimi grabbed the sword by it's hilt, snatching it from the wall and running back out the way she came.

Exhausted from her non stop marathon, she decided to take a quick rest at, what seemed to be, an abandoned camp.

ScreenShot6.jpg

As Mimi rested, she noticed the entrance to an old mine, and out of curiosity, she entered.

Upon barging in, she discovered the mine was full of bandits, and a lot of them.

She took the opportunity to test out her new found power by slaying every bandit that came for her.

As she entered the last floor of the mine, she encounter 2 more bandits and their Ring Leader, who were all females.

She forced them to surrender to her superiority and used their bodies for person enjoyment. 

ScreenShot5.jpg

After she finished her business in the mines, she left and headed back to Chorrol, as a day has already passed.

"Time really does fly by when you're working out..." Mimi says as she clips bits and pieces of her hair, then enters the Merchant's Inn restaurant to show her boss her new haircut.

ScreenShot9.jpg

The End.

Rex Monday started the day in the praxographics lab at Unseen Arcane University where he cobbled together a spell to boost his speed and and athletics by 100 points each. Then he tested it out by running across Lake Rumare and all the way to Cheydinhal in under two minutes, leaping over the heads of ogres (another spell boosts acrobatics similarly) and leaving bandits in the dust.

He then returned to the Shivering Isle and used his new turn of speed to complete Duke Thadon's felldew quest before the withdrawal had a chance to become anything more than merely uncomfortable.

Pity about his pet mazken, though. She couldn't follow Rex's mad, bounding shortcuts and raced along the path, trying to catch up. Rex eventually had to look for her and found her dead in the road, with a monstrous big grummite standing over the body. In fairness, she'd have had more of a chance if she'd been allowed to keep her armour. Weapons too, come to think of it. Still, mustn't grumble.

He's currently working out his grief by acting as Duchess Syl's inquisitor. It's a good job for those times when you're feeling sad and unhappy and simply have to share it with someone...

A slice of erotic Oblivion adventure for you enjoyment' date=' presented as an Imgur album.

You can view my little comic (32 pages) here: http://blueflame451.imgur.com/fynn_a_brush_with_death

Starring my Breton Shadowblade, Fynnador D'Arnn (If you visited the character intro thread)

Woot! Great work! Lots of fun to see this done up in comic book form!

There's a Lovers mod that adds something like that on Shy. I haven't tried it, as it's still in Japanese, but you've made me want to download it the next time my character hits that point in his story.

There's a Lovers mod that adds something like that on Shy. I haven't tried it' date=' as it's still in Japanese, but you've made me want to download it the next time my character hits that point in his story.

[/quote']

Glad you enjoyed it!

It was all done with just screenshots from the game and put together in Comic Life.

A slice of erotic Oblivion adventure for you enjoyment' date=' presented as an Imgur album.

You can view my little comic (32 pages) here: http://blueflame451.imgur.com/fynn_a_brush_with_death

Starring my Breton Shadowblade, Fynnador D'Arnn (If you visited the character intro thread)

There's a Lovers mod that adds something like that on Shy. I haven't tried it, as it's still in Japanese, but you've made me want to download it the next time my character hits that point in his story.

You're referring to LoversMS14Netori right? Thats the plugin that allows you to have an affair with the painter's wife.

A lot of pics so watch it!

Karl Franz was a bit frustrated at the end of fighting the master of Tantrivalyia so he took out his frustration on his partner.

Screen_Shot3.jpg

Being satisfied, he walked on by before he spotted these lesbians together and so proceeded to 'stealthily' watch them.

Screen_Shot8.jpg

On the road to Tantrivalyia, he noticed these two having fun and decided to move on as it was getting dark and he didn't want to fight highwaymen and the like.

Screen_Shot7.jpg

When he got there, he was in a bit of a chock given what was happening in front of him.

Screen_Shot15.jpg

So he decided to 'punish' this naughty elf by showing her who's boss.

Screen_Shot16.jpg

Being a boss was hard work so he asked one of his attendants to 'relax' for him.

Screen_Shot17.jpg

Before long, two others were a bit jealous and joined in.

Screen_Shot18.jpg

Dilemma, dilemma to pick...

Screen_Shot21.jpg

Screen_Shot22.jpg

After picking the next attendant, they all went for dinner.

Screen_Shot28.jpg

And one sweet dessert afterwards.

Screen_Shot31.jpg

Love the Tantrivaylia adventure! What alternate body are you using for the Tantrivaylia Chimer?

I was using the XeoRCs to alter all of the Tantrivaylia NPCs. I haven't touched the Chimer as that is a bit of a no-no. :P

I'll upload more adventures soon. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm new here and I love the new look.

My heroine, Reya Dawnbringer, learned Midas' Force Push and then went to an Oblivion gate to close and to test her new spell. Too bad, Deadly Reflex' finishing move (the one where you can stab a downed opponent) didn't work, or maybe the time for my target to get up was too short.

So today this is what Miss Fortune did ...

Rumors around Anvil was that Varulae was looking for help, so Miss Fortune decided to check it out. Apparently Varulae needs someone to go down to the ship's cargo to retrieve her crystal ball.

Uir59.jpg

Sounds easy so Miss Fortune takes the key and enters the ship, and is immediately confronted by the ghost of a sailor!

ZNc5g.jpg

After defeating it, she finds a door leading downstairs

lzseh.jpg

Caught by surprise one of the Ghosts catches Miss Fortune off guard to have his way with her

L7X0x.jpg

After she was violated, she killed the ghost and proceeded to walk to the south end where, she found a chest containing Varulae's crystal ball

KbcCC.jpg

Varulae said she needed a place to stay as she was kicked out of The Count's Arms and was planning on selling the crystal ball for money

JEVdA.jpg

Arriving in Miss Fortune's Anvil Manor, due to it raining earliar, Varulae asked Miss Fortune if she could use her bath to wash up

JRlMx.jpg

Miss Fortune guided her upstairs to her bedroom which also contains a bath tub. She left Varulae alone to take a bath in privacy, and went downstairs

0DWUt.jpg

After hearing a huge thump, Miss Fortune ran back into her room to see what had happen only find Varulae like this

Uv0FK.jpg

Varulae wanted to pay Miss Fortune back for all she did, and since she didn't have any money ... :D

NXbUR.jpg

NHlJo.jpg

FX2Ku.jpg

OUQ2S.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice story' date='

Which mod make Varulae look beautiful like this? I have xeosp++ install but seems she look somewhat different

[/quote']

Hm xeosp++ is what I have installed. I used the one from this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=474

Mainly the stuff check uploaded.

This is Varulae in my Oblivion everytime even re-install Oblivion and install only xeosp++ 0.2 30042011 version

screenshot2zuiarlr.jpg

Did i miss something?

Today Sharon was wearing her curvaceous chubby corset dress from Trashdog when her friend Viconia arrived home with some yummy treats! I think she's going to have more curves soon!

She should be a bit careful though... those dresses are not available in even larger sizes ;)

@Topic

Today Swanhild just enjoyed walking around in Tamriel while looking bad ass in her new body suit :D

1478636-1311577363.jpg